Amazing - Crawford87
Karla was amazing . Very attentive and caring . The whole team at route 22 Nissan was great ! I never felt pressured . She made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my choice of car . And Anthony was very nice and friendly and made sure I understood everything when signing my finance papers . Great staff !
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Great experience - Carcar
Performance Nissan is an excellent dealership. Wil Rosa did a fabulous job explaining the Nissan Rogue. The process was smooth and painless. Overall a wonderful experience!
Leased a new Nissan 2019 Rouge - patane, theresa 802
My experience with Danny Colon was very professional and helpful. Danny has helped me with several leases. I would definitely recommend Danny to anyone interested in leasing or buying from this dealership.
Senior Sales Specialist
100% Satisfied - Kaz1785
This is my third Nissan from Legend. I found the Rogue SL I wanted from their online inventory. Got price quotes via email from John Shellock for the three trim levels I was interested in (and he was very quick to respond to each and every email I sent). Set up an appointment for 3 pm on Sunday and was out by 5 pm with the exact vehicle I wanted with no surprises from finance. Zero down with their sign and drive promo and they waived the last three payments on my existing lease. Steve Cangelosi was my sales person and went over an above to make sure I was in and out without a hitch. He even washed my existing license plates because he thought they were dirty (which they were) Thank you to the entire team at Legend Nissan. I'll be back again in three years.
Customer Care Advocate
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Awesome - DEIRDEMCDERMOTT117
It was a great experience and I would recommend them to my friends and family. Easy and affordable. Best experience ever. Thanks for everything. Great!
Lease Return Manager
Donell was awesome - Dianacarrera2001
Donell was very patient and honest. He helped me get into my first car with a breeze. Wayne and Ray are also awesome as well. Finance is honest and they know what they are doing
Nissan Certified Specialist
Besik Davar makes my car leasing experience great again!!! - MishaR
I'm getting my car from this dealership for the 2nd time.
I just leased my 2019 vehicle for an amazing deal. They beat the price that leasing companies gave me. I was really impressed by Besik Davar attitude and product knowledge.
Besik was extremely attentive to my car lease requirements as I needed to stay within my budget and don't want to pay more then I paid for my previous car.
Not only was he able to find the vehicle I wanted in a timely fashion, but also he took the time to breakdown the purchase process in details. I think Besik and Terrance are very competent agents who also possesses very good personal skills to make the customer feel happy and appreciated for their business. I would definitely recommend Besik as a top sales representative with high motivation and professional skills. I could not be happier with this experience and my new car, and would recommend to get you next car @ Nemet Nissan!!!
When you planning to go there, please prepare a few nice jokes for Steve in finance. And, almost forgot...don't forget to Ring the Bell when you get your new car. This is a great tradition @ Nemet Nissan, so lets support it.
Thank you very much Besik, Terrance and Steve for all your help!!!
CLASS ACT!!!!!!! - RobT
I traveled a far distance, To purchase a pre owned BMW From Rockland Nissan.. Being in the automotive industry, some dealers will play harsh tactics, to customers that live out of town.....I walked in, with my guard up ready for battle....Wanted to be at a certain number on my trade.My salesman Ahmad & Tim... Put me at ease with the whole transaction.. The finance department did amazing job at the end, and didn't push products I didn't need to purchase....Walking out after everything was done. I felt they worked hard for my business... Thanks Again!!!!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience. Fred was great. - Dancer66
My salesman was terrific. I went the first time by myself and I told him I needed to think about everything and bring my husband. I also gave him our price range and he took that into consideration. We were very happy with the outcome and the price we paid.
Good so far - Daphnee1
I am happy with the service. I will tell other family members to visit this location for their car buying needs. It has been a great experience thus far.
Great dealership - 123456
I was in the market for an Altima and a friend recommended me to Barron Nissan.My salesmen was Tish and I found him to be very pleasant and knowledable. I left the dealership feeling I got a great deal.
Renew lease - Renzo89
Spoke with Tom and settled a good deal to renew my lease for 36000 miles and got to fixed the mistake that other dealer made. Great work overall.
Good Customer Service,Friendly & Patient - Melissa
Helpful ,patient staff .Friendly customer service.Sales rep.Edwin worked hard on getting us at the right number .Pleased with our visit to this dealership .
Pre Owned Sales Consultant
Senior Certified Sales Consultant
Best ever - mft3
This was my third Nissan but first time dealing with Mae. I'll never go to anyone else. She was warm and empathetic. Spent all the time I needed to answer questions, chat. She made sure I didn't feel pressured. This is also the first time I bought a car without having my son as back up with me and she made me feel secure enough to feel that I could do this on my own. She has what I consider a rare, warm and caring personality. Thank you for this wonderful experience. As far as the dealership itself, with my previous two Nissans I have always found the customer service and the service department friendly and very helpful.
Perfect - RogueOwner
Perfect . Everything was perfect. From the receptionist to the sales consultant dammiano to the sales manager igor and fayez in finance. Couldn't be happier. I love my car and my easy experience at Nissan of si . I was in and out in no time. Everything was wonderful. Thank you for your help guys! If you need anything call dammiano or Victoria they are great
First Time - Great Experience - JonB
My first time here and found the service fast and pleasant. Staff are cheerful and very helpful, in particular, Raj. He explained everything to me and was patient and understanding. When I mentioned I needed to make a meeting he got me out quickly. Customer lounge is nice with free coffee and Danishes.
VEHICLE EXCHANGE MANAGER
Most comfortable car purchase - Janea
Shawn Hutton was so pleasant. I was a little nervous due to previous car purchases. Mr. Hutton eased that nervous feeling as soon as we sat down. He is very personable and not pushy at all. Mr. Hutton guides you instead of pushing your decision making. I would recommend him and this dealership to everyone that I know and strangers.
Garden City Nissan - Pammy
The Service Department is amazing!!! Every time I have brought my vehicle in for Service I use Sean C as my agent as he is courteous, professional and timely!
Don’t go - Car123
ALL I CAN SAY IS BATE AND SWITCH!! They give one price and then upon signing give another... in my opinion I would not trust them.
Eddie lied - Al461625340
I called about a particular car, and Eddie told me it was in stock, so I drive the 20 minutes to the dealership, only to find out they sold the car 4 days prior. The old bait and switch. Needless to say indid not do business here, and will not in the future. The level of professionalism is appalling.
pleasant - luanng
it was a pleasant and fast transaction it was excatly what i wanted and wanted to pay gary was super friendly he knew what i wanted and made it work
Simply Bad customer service.. - Carreview
I bought a certified used from them. Didn't get a deal. Just needed something quick. Got my own finance. Received the car with muddy undercarriage and they charge hundreds of dollars for cleaning fees. After purchasing the car one month still did not receive license plate. Driving a new to me car with expired temp license plate, which is illegal and risky. I started calling and pushing them for the plate for more than two weeks. Holding line for longer time changed to voicemail game without reply. And still they don't Know when they can give me the plates after paying all hefty junk fee and documents processing fees.
Great experience at Westbury Nissan! - Dorothy
Going to a car dealership is always stressful, but the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with a huge smile from Julio Bergollo. He was patient and worked with me to get the best outcome. I highly recommend visiting Westbury Nissan and asking for Julio.
Great people with excellent service! - Tedvez18@gmail.com
Came into the dealership just looking to shop around and saw a car I was interested in. Manny was quick to help and offered me a test drive. I let him know my credit was a bit on the low side but with his help and the help of the finanace manager Dragan, we were able to get the car on had my eyes on for a great price. I would recommend this location to everyone. They were a great help and most of all very friendly and courteous. Thanks again guys!
Friendly and speedy service - henrythefirst
We bought a used car here and were helped by Gary, who was great! Very friendly and helpful, no issues, appointment went quickly. Highly recommend.
BUYER BEWARE – THE LEASE AGREEMENT AND SERVICE DEATHTRAP - tammyt
I went to Teddy Nissan for one simple reason—to terminate my lease. The instructions for doing so were very simple…”In order to return the vehicle, you must First call AIM to get an inspection for your lease termination, then bring that in along with the vehicle and you will be billed for any outstanding charges.” Simple right?....Not So when dealing with Teddy Nissan. It took 8 people to get this very simple message across to me on my visit at on 2/8/19. They were:
• Jose – Salesperson – Insisted on trying to sell me a vehicle although I explained my desire to return the car. Never gave me the alternative to do an early termination seeing that I have only 2 months left on the lease. Thinking this option would be better than repossession, I agreed to attempt to buy a cheaper car. Jose made me wait 3 hours as he tried to find a working phone/computer and as he completed some new very long customer information sheet by hand.
• Finance Manager (didn’t catch his name) – had me re-sign the same forms that I already signed with Jose, told me it should take 5 minutes to get the approval for the purchase of a cheaper vehicle, but made me wait 25 minutes with no check-in before I went to him and asked for an update. In reality…he had NO IDEA of how long it would take to get an approval, and when I explained to him my situation that I prefer to turn in the vehicle, he tells me that my credit score would probably not be approved anyway. My question was, what are we doing here, then? Why are we even trying to get an approval if they won’t approve it anyway? When I advised him to cancel the process and that I will be needing the plates from the care, he tossed me back to Jose, who was now missing in action. No one could find him, and when paged, he told the receptionist I should speak with a manager.
• Rajohn – Sales Manager – Cluelessly consulted the finance manager, then the other managers behind the glass window, then the sales staff on the floor as I followed him around. He finally resorted to calling Nissan Finance on my behalf to figure out how I should proceed to surrender the vehicle. On the call, Rajohn and I were advised that I need to schedule an appointment for Nissan Finance to pick up the vehicle as a voluntary repossession. I left with this information with the intent on calling Nissan Finance after I had parked the car so they could get the exact location of the vehicle. When I reached home, I called Nissan Finance and was told that there’s another option for me, considering that I had only two months left on my lease—Early termination. No representative at Teddy Nissan mentioned this because I guess it does not improve their bottom line or because they have no cross training program where salesmen are advised of all possible options for customers. The representative called Teddy Nissan on my behalf to find out why I was not advised of this option. He spoke with Natasha.
• Natasha – Phone Representative – Advised me through the Nissan Rep to “schedule an appointment with the service department for an inspection before returning the vehicle”, and this is what I did. Enters Osiris.
• Osiris – Sales Associate (Service Department) – When I called, Osiris told me to come in right away for the inspection and we can also look into other options. When I got there, He immediately asked me if I wanted to get into another car, and I bluntly told him that I was not interested in other options because I had already been through that with the sales department for several hours that day and simply wanted the inspection so I can leave the vehicle and be on my way. Osiris explain to me that this was not possible and there was a 3rd party company that I needed to call to get this done. I let him know that I was told conflicting information while I was with Rajohn and also while on the phone with the Nissan Finance rep myself. I insisted that he get Rajohn on the phone but he would not come to the phone. I, instead called the sales department on my cell phone and was transferred to Gabriel.
• Gabriel – General Manager – Gabriel was very defensive, would not listed to what I was communicating to him about the poor communication on his staff’s behalf, and he felt comfortable calling me combative, and threatening to hang up on me. When I asked if we could get Nissan Finance on the phone to make sure I would not be given incorrect information again, he told me “that’s your responsibility” and refused to do so. Thankfully, immediately after I hung up on Gabriel for his disrespectful tone and non-customer centered behavior, Jason joined Osiris and myself.
• Jason – Vehicle Exchange Manager – Jason calmly, and respectfully listened as I explained the situation to him, he apologized for the horrible service and the runaround that I received that day and with an intent to resolve the problem, he explained to me the proper procedure and I was able to get Nissan Finance on the phone to confirm that everyone was now on the same page.
• Ray – Service Director – He came over as I was speaking to Jason to introduce himself, but at that point and time, it was not necessary. Jason had handled the situation with more integrity, and customer consideration than any one of the staff at Teddy Nissan thus far.
I wrote this long book to warn others that are interested in a leasing program with Teddy Nissan to proceed with caution. This company will do whatever they can do to make the sale. They do not care about your personal situations, the salesmen and associates are not properly trained in overall business operations. They do not understand how one department should interact with the others. In addition, they do not care about how to provide a seamless customer experience from sales to service to the end of a lease agreement. My experience with his company has been a nightmare. I purchased my first car from the Nissan that stood in this very place in 2006 from Cox Nissan. I then purchased a 2007 vehicle from Teddy Nissan, then a few years later I purchased a newer Altima from Teddy Nissan and finally I leased a 2016 Rogue from Teddy Nissan. Each time, the communication between departments was horrible. Two cars later, I still receive pieces of mail asking me to return my 2007 vehicle for trade in from Nissan. They refuse to update their records and quite frankly the whole back office operation is disorganized. It’s very sad when a company comes into an urban community, hires urban staff, takes urban customer’s money and throws them to the wolves if the next sale does not work out. I’ve been with them for 12 years and there is not one ounce of loyalty with is company. I understand the point of a car dealership is to sale, but there should be some level of integrity, decency, and morality when dealing with people. I’m sad to say, other than the integrity that Jason showed, I would say this place embodies the typical scheming, dishonest, careless, and disrespectful image of a used car dealership. The only difference is these guys have a cuddly name “Teddy Nissan”.
2017 Rogue Transmission FAIL - LynnesRogueLeaser
I had a great experience when leasing my vehicle, but two years later I had to deal with transmission failure on a 2017 rogue. After leaving my car at the Lynnes service center, I didn't get a call saying that my car would be kept overnight OR that it would take a WEEK to fix. I had to call to get an update on my car. Shouldn't they be calling ME? It was great that this issue was covered under warranty, but I was also left without a car that I'm paying monthly for! I was told by the service department that I would be able to get a free rental until the repairs were made on my vehicle. It's been two days since I dropped off my car and still no rental. No one follows up with me or has the decency to call me back and update me on my vehicle and/or rental vehicle. Not only am I NOT buying out this 2017 Rogue at the end of the lease, but I'm strongly considering taking my business somewhere else. The service is unacceptable.
Great Service at this Dealership - jm
The Managers and Sale person were very helpful in helping me get the right Vehicle at Great Deal!
They worked really hard to get me out of my existing loan.
Felt threatened by a manager - Erick123456
Horrible horrible customer service specially a sales manager by name of Daniel Marji. And yes shoulder bumping somebody is assault.. I went there with someone to help her return her lease and was basically bullied.. I shall be sending Scott Cohen a letter for sure....
Worst place ever. Don’t go here. - angrycustomer
Bought a used car and it works fine. But when it came time to cancel our lifetime warranty, which was our plan originally to do after a year, the office and the dealer, David Hershey, have been avoiding us. There’s so much lying and incompetence when it comes to filing documents at this dealership that we’re very close to filing a lawsuit against them. Long story short, just don’t go here- it’ll cause you months of stress and headache as well as wasting of your money.
Route 22 Nissan