Fantastic trucks and where to find them - Sctshnrbobby13
Just purchased my third vehicle from cassens! Holly was amazing. Very knowledge and fair. If you’re looking for a new vehicle this is the place to come. 11/10 would recommend
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Service - SMOLLEY80
Service department was clean, friendly staff. They had the oil changed in no time. Would recommend the dealership and service department to everyone. Very happy customer!
Service - Angiek2453
Fast and friendly service Thank you Aaron Bradford. Will be back on my next visit. Very nice clean facility. What more can I say. I guess this day it all.
False Advertising/Buyer Beware - AP2018
After researching the purchase of a Pacifica online, I found the best deals at Holzhauer. I went there, test drove the vehicle and subject to the appraisal of my Durango was ready to purchase that day. I asked if the online price for the vehicle was the price I would be getting and Brendan assured me it was. Fast forward to the official offer and I was given a deal based on the MSRP of the Pacifica, which was $7000 more than what was listed online. I feel like they tried to take advantage of a female who went on her own to buy a car. Little did they know they weren't dealing with an amateur! They even went so far as to tell me they thought they already had someone to purchase my Durango! Needless to say, I left and will not be returning.
Service review - Nursekim
The staff was very knowledgeable about my vehicle. They explained everything to me. Service was exceptional. I would recommend them to my friends. Great crew.
Terrible experience - CarGuy618
My 2007 Jeep Compass was making a squeaking noise from the engine compartment that the last mechanic was unable to fix so I brought it in to Max Dye on 08/29/2018. They diagnosed the problem as a bad Powertrain Control Module (PCM). Since these are expensive, I asked if they were sure this would solve the problem, since I had recently replaced the alternator, serpentine belt, idler pulleys, etc. without eliminating the squeak. They assured me this would solve the problem and said the PCM has a two-year parts and labor warranty. Mike Dye even said he would personally oversee the job.
After replacing the PCM, I was then told that the new alternator also had to be replaced. They encouraged me to buy a new one from a local dealer even though the new one was still under warranty but agreed to let me get a replacement for the new alternator. I sent the part back for a replacement and the company sent a new one no charge, no questions asked. My car was still in the shop at Max Dye during this time.
The Jeep was finally ready on 09/07/2018, and I was presented with a bill several hundred dollars more than the original price. The squeak is still present and becoming more frequent, and the alternator light started coming on again this month. They refused to service the vehicle correctly, saying that this was a separate issue. Mike did not keep his word with me. I would avoid them.
Poor deal - Mark
I posted a review a few weeks ago about how bad a deal my wife got on our truck Sara Emery lot response from the dealer about how they wanted to make it right I put all the information in there they needed haven't heard anything from them really didn't think I would after all they got there money We buy a car every few years but never from them again
I found this dealer on the internet and gave them a call... - tslattery
I found this dealer on the internet and gave them a call expecting the same story about how great the car is and I better hurry. However, when I called I spoke with Tom Gillum and was amazed at the low sales pressure and his straight forward honesty. I drove over two hours to this dealership and found the car just as he described. All the personnel working there were very friendly and honest and NO GAMES with the general manager. I was so impressed that I wanted to get the word out that there are honest dealers still out there. You can take them for their word on the phone or in person. Their pricing is very reasonable and they are great to deal with. Never thought I would give a car dealer a good review, but I was impressed!
Purchasing of my first car! - Paulamae85
I highly recommend Hosick motors if you're going to buy a new or used car. My experience was excellent! I bought my first car there last November and I am still highly satisfied! Bryan went above and beyond to make sure I walked out with my first car that day! I'm forever grateful!!
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.