Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Great place - Ken64
Two years ago, when I first moved to Idaho, I started taking my truck to West Motors. They treated me like family, they are very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. They are my place to go to.
Awesome Ford truck - Barker1996
I ran into Brandon and told him that I was looking into a truck around the $12000 price range. He helped me find an awesome truck. I would buy from Brandon again!
Service techs apparently don’t know their job. - Dave and Lis
I bought a car from them in July, in 3 weeks we had an issue with car. I took it to the Tremonton and Brigham dealerships. 5 trips total, with several of those days having them hold my car overnight so they could “figure it out”. Multiple time we took them for drives, they would hear and feel that something was wrong. Every time they would call us back and say we fixed it. They didn’t and No one could tell me what was wrong with a car I had just bought and is still under warranty. I took it to Layton hills dodge and they fix my car in 4 hours. Drives great with no problems now. The sales team is great they made buying a car easy and fair but not so sure about the techs.
This 1 time-horrible. - Khn55
Horrible. 9 days in shop for 1.5 hrs work. They would not return my calls (3 in 9 days). Had to make 2 trips in to get status & talk to Manager.
Excellent - Olido
I stopped at Heritage jeep dealership to browse around, not sure what I was going to buy. However, after meeting Jorgie who is one of the great team members there, I received all the information that I needed to make very informed decision. He was extremely friendly, answered all my questions, was very knowledgeable about the product and no pressure whatsoever! I decided on a jeep renegade, which is a fun sporty jeep, has a great ride and I just love it! Everybody at the dealership was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful in every way
Rudeness at its finest. - Rousev
It's hard to find jobs, let alone good employees. I went there for service on new truck, everyone in the building acted as though you were totally putting them out. Go back to old Evanston, you wouldn't find people like that. Shame on all of you. I left with no expectations let alone letting those people touch anything.
Extremely hard to work with. - Nick09
Wow, nothing has gone smooth! From the "used car dealer" type of sales, to the service department. It has just been one thing after another. I am going to list out the issues I had start to, well, unfortunately not finished!
1. I walked out of the dealership with pricing that I liked but couldn't make the deal right then because I ran out of time (I told them that from the beginning) and needed to get home. When I called back a few hours later to place a deposit on the truck they let me know it was sold. I saw that the advertisement never got taken down and the next week I called to find out it wasn't sold. When I went to buy it, they said that I needed to pay $250 more than the pricing they originally gave me agreed because they had a "coupon" then and didn't now. I agreed and later found out when I was signing, the truck had 2300 miles on it (someone took it for the weekend they said). looking back this is where I went wrong and should have decided not to work with this dealership because of being misled twice.
2. I purchased an extended warranty from Cormac their finance guy, he told me "I could cancel the following week if I decided I didn't want it." A week later I decided it wasn't for me and I would rather have the money. I called up Cormac and let him know I wanted to cancel. He made it sound like it wasn't a big deal and he would get right on it. It took TWO MONTHS to get it canceled, and several calls from me to get it done. The entire time I was paying interest on the additional cost and was not reimbursed.
3. Part of the deal was needing to get my windows tinted, re-attach the fender trim, also rear window was not opening properly so that needed to be fixed too. When the truck came back after TWO WEEKS the two front fenders were still not attached properly, and the back window was making a clicking noise when opening. I had it for a few days and when I took it to the car wash, I found that the back window leaked from not being sealed properly.
4. I now needed to get the back window fixed again, and while the truck was in the shop they might as well fix the fenders again too. AFTER ANOTHER WEEK the truck came back. It was very dirty and road salt was caked on it from the original drive to drop it off. I did a quick walk around and found that where the window was leaking and stained the head liner was not cleaned and there were several paint chips around the bevel of the back window (apparently, they went through 3 back windows installed and taken to finally get one installed correctly that didn't jam or leak). When I washed the truck, I found a few scratches around where they would be holding the window for install. This was likely caused because the truck was so dirty when they were working on it. I also found that the back side of my passenger leather seats had a scrape and small rip in it, again right where they were working...
5. I got in touch with the service manager Brett, and the dealership manager Kory and brought the truck up to go over everything. They gave me a lot of "I’m sorry" and “what can we do to help”, but after this initial conversation, I can no longer get a hold of Kory. All Brett has offered to do is have me send up my truck to fix the things that they messed up on over the last two visits in their shop. It has been 2 weeks since, and they have not come up with a resolution other then "trust me again" and we will fix the damage.
6. Kory, the dealership manager, told me that these issues were on his radar and he was going to personally make sure this got handled and was taken care of. Since the initial conversation and me going up to show them the damage over 2 weeks ago I have not been able to get a hold of him. I have left several messages with the phone operator and sent emails without response. I honestly can not believe the lack of customer service from top to bottom at the Young Dealership!
TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE IF YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE A CAR IN UTAH FROM A VOLUME DEALERSHIP!!!
After market items on new vehicle - Jay man
We purchased a brand new Ram pick up. It was missing the other key fob, sales person who is now a manager said to ask the customer service for the other key. In spite of our repeated efforts and the general manager even told the consumer protection that he would give us the other missing fob. He later basically told us to take him to court. We also found out the vehicle had been broken into and the windows had been replaced with after market glass. Not quite the services or product one would expect with a brand new vehicle.
So not only are they a rip off the GM word isn't worth two cents.