Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Dealers, sign in to see your Dealer Panel.
Steve Shumaker is in a word fantastic. He's extremely... - Mike W
Steve Shumaker is in a word fantastic. He's extremely personable, helpful and continues to ensure I'm satisfied as a customer during service visits. I've been incredibly impressed by the level of professionalism and the little things he pays attention to. There's a family atmosphere after being a customer there that I've never felt at a dealership - and I'm not a big fan of car dealerships. He's also efficient without being tort or rude. I was quoted a 24.95 convenience fee for a GLB loaner, which they waived the normal charge of 89.95 in the invoice for my scheduled service. Steve is always available to answer questions and genuinely seems to want to make sure you're a satisfied customer and understand what's being done. When I received my 2019 E 300 back it was detailed and very clean. No extra costs on pre-paid maintenance plan for B1 service. I was amazed at the responsiveness of the software updates and the feel of the drive on my way home. I believe some software suspension and engine tuning updates were installed because it felt like a new car! Autostart was faster and smoother, bumps were suppressed, and overall the car tracked with more authority through banking turns, corners, and accelerated better than before especially in Sport/Sport+ modes. I recently replaced tires but the driving experience was very different compared to just after I received the tires - literally a couple weeks before. Very impressed with Steve Shumaker, Merceides-Benz of Tucson, and Mercedes-Benz as a brand. Highly recommended for anyone needing service on their Benz.
Top Reviewed Service Specialists At This Dealership
Jaime was amazing Made my car buying experience... - Laurieshandle
Jaime was amazing
Made my car buying experience fantastic
Please go see him his customer service was second to none! Love my car thank you
Assistant Parts Manager
Took 2008 SUV in for diagnostic service. Mark, the... - EW
Took 2008 SUV in for diagnostic service. Mark, the Service Team Manager was outstanding. He truly cares about customers. Very much appreciated his positive attitude.
Nate handles his clients in a smooth , professional... - Jenllee
Nate handles his clients in a smooth , professional manner . Very thorough & detailed explanations for any necessary service. Listens to client concerns in a non- patronizing way. Prefer the service department here ( Chandler Mercedes ) vs the Gilbert dealership.
i’ve bought several cars and this was hands down the... - Daniel
i’ve bought several cars and this was hands down the worst experience i’ve had. if we hadn’t found a bit of a unicorn of a used car, we would have absolutely walked out.
1. We called ahead and made an appointment to see a specific car. when we arrived, the sales person we’d made an appointment with was with someone else and hadn’t even sent a porter to get the car out of storage.
2. since we couldn’t be seen right away, we stood near the desk. the sales person never pointed us in the direction of chairs while we stood for 20 minutes.
3. the sales person made several snide comments like “if you you can get the financing” or “if you’re approved”. although we weren’t buying a mercedes, we have great credit — and even if we didn’t, what is in it for the sales person to be such a jerk!?
4. we couldn’t pick up the car until they had a physical check from the credit union...a picture of the check and the fedex tracking number weren’t sufficient nor was a call from the credit union. this is truly mind blowing in 2020 and wasn’t the case nearly a decade ago in rural oklahoma.
5. when we came to pick up the car, the tires were all below pressure and the light had even come in bc the pressure was so low. we asked the service department to add air (which they were super nice about...honestly the only positive part of the experience) and they did it quickly...but they only filled the tires to 30 PSI and the tires needed to be filled to 36 PSI.
6. they have an exorbitantly high doc fee. the average doc fee in AZ is $398, and they were closer to $600.
1. the sales staff regularly took their masks off
2. the front desk person took her mask off every time she answered the phone
3. although we weren’t offered chairs, we were offered water twice (declined both times), and then were brought water anyway. it’s incredibly reckless to be offering customers drinks that require them to remove masks
4. one group of customers wasn’t wearing masks at all
5. our sales person (and then others when we went back) was wearing a small strip of plastic with a chin strap. these 100% do not fulfill the same purpose as a real mask.
6. my husband asked our sales person if he had another mask he could put on....
7. the sales person started to argue with us about whether masks are effective...
8. and then he put on a mercedes branded mask with an exhale valve (aka another mask that doesn’t serve its purpose)
truly, this was a terrible experience. i will never buy a car from here again. we were an easy sale, and they STILL couldn’t treat us decently. unless they can get their customer service experience together for people buying used cars, they should stop selling them. we were treated like second class citizens from the jump, and you shouldn’t get to make money off of people you treat that way.
ZERO STARS WOULD TO MANY - Jim
TOOK SPRINTER/MOTORHOME IN FOR 1ST SERVICE @ $927.00 AND WAS NOT TOUCHED BY ANY MECHANIC AS DUST AND MUD FROM CAMPING TRIP VERIFIED THAT WITH NO FINGER PRINTS AND SAME REALLY BLACK OIL. NOT SURE IF THEY ARE EVEN CONSIDERING A REFUND? NO RESPONSE FROM LETTER AND PICTURES. REALLY UNHAPPY BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.!
I had major body work done on my car. I was asked to... - DanRyan
I had major body work done on my car. I was asked to take the vehicle when it still had unresolved problems. Since then I have had to bring the car back to have the door adjusted, hatch adjusted, and twice because local glass shops can't get a windshield to fit correctly. Every time I get the well, we have a life time warranty just bring it back. I don't want to bring it back, I want it fixed right the first time. Nice people but very disappointed in the results. The response I get is, "I don't know why it won't fit". I expected better quality, better service, and better handling of the problem.
I expected Moore and I got a lot less :(
Car was left with paint dust on dash. Grease on door handle - John Hafer
Paint dust on dash. Paint on under dash. Paint on rubber gaskets & glass. grease on door handles & interior leather. Glass molding was not installed correctly. Repairs to paint came off on first wash.
Not what I expected from a Lexus Repair shop. This repair was done at the Speedway Location. Have had repairs done on other Lexus here without problems.