Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Dealers, sign in to see your Dealer Panel.
Vehicle Damaged by Dealership - Hurt and Sad Venus D.
My 2019 GMC Terrain was brought in for repairs after an accident and additional damage was done to the vehicle. I left the vehicle to have those issues corrected. When I picked of the vehicle there was even more damage. 2019 GMC Terrain
1. Dashboard replaced, lifting again. Driver side lower dash separating
2. Driver seat cover replaced installation is not a tight smooth fit
3. Dupont treat applied sloppy and incomplete
4. Greasy hand prints on upper door interior both sides
5. Window wind guards installed incorrectly unable to close window, driver side now broken.
6. Damage to molding around all side windows from improper installation of guards
7. Windshield molding on passenger side damaged and improperly fitting, glass exposed
8. Gap and damaged windowshield frame molding
9. Passenger side front replacement fender damaged, bent and dented not fitting properly
10. Chipped hood on passenger side attempted to mask with touch-up paint clearcoat drip
11. Front passenger door molding separating from door
12. Bumper not flush on driver side
13. Poor paint job on hood, fender, bumper and passenger door, dirt in paint, and finish not as glossy as rest of vehicle.
14. Side crash detection system not working properly
15. Driver seat preference program not work
16. Rear view camera stay on after vehicle placed back in drive
I do not trust this dealership or their workmanship, they are very nonchalant about the damages caused. My vehicle has less then 5000 miles and I now have to rent a vehicle to use until I can get a date in court to get my vehicle replaced. I attempted to have the vehicle repaired by another shop and no one will touch it because of the amount and type of damage caused by Union.
I had my Jaguar there for repair and got a wrack back - tom
I had my XJS Jaguar at this place for repair. The car never got repaired and was a wrack when I got it back. The roof of the convertible was totally damaged and all the wood inside, the seats and all fabric was completely damaged by water. A $20k damage.