Outstanding - Michelle L Michno
When I sent an email inquiring about my car, Julie Lepore responded immediately and continued her friendly and efficient service to me throughout the process of buying my car. It was a great experience dealing with two true professionals- Julie Lepore and Renato Sehovic.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Fantastic Experience All Around! Thank you! - eisenmanm
As someone who has now owned 32 cars, I cannot say enough positive things about my recent experience with Jaguar/Land Rover of Norwood. I started hunting for a new Jaguar XF Sportbrake and the first person I spoke with was James. He was incredibly polite, helpful, and honest. He worked with me over the phone and provided me with all of the information I needed in order to secure the right deal. Upon visiting the dealership, he introduced me to Josh who worked with me for 1-2 weeks as we finalized pricing, paperwork, and my delivery date (it took that long because I wanted to take delivery at the end of the month-no fault of his). Josh was incredibly patient as well. He walked me through everything, didn't put any sort of pressure on me, and I felt like he treated me as a friend and not a customer. I truly feel that Josh is the type of guy who is looking for long term customer relationships and not just capitalizing on the single deal. Finally, I worked with Marco in the business office. I often say that the "negotiation really begins once you enter the finance office," which many people dread. Marco was professional, friendly, and did a terrific job creating a low pressure environment, advocating for me, and getting me out of the dealership with completed paperwork as quick as he could.
I am already excited to buy my wife a Velar from them.
Terrible Service/Horrible Brand - Randy M
I would HIGHLY recommend steering clear of this dealer and Jaguar in general. This dealer does not care about their customers, only getting a sale. After sale, they are not customer focused. In my experience with them, the customer is the very least focus. Jaguar Corporate is also not customer focused and does not show any effort is resolving the customer issues brought forth.
I purchased a 2018 F-pace brand new. Ive seen power wheel toy cars with more technology than what is offered in the onboard "infotainment" system. When speaking with the "expert" from the dealer in the vehicle he was uninformed on many areas. When discussing the shortfalls of the technology he stated "what we lack in tech, we make up in performance". A luxury vehicle of this caliber should not lack in any facet.
- They dont offer loaners unless your car is going to be there greater than 3-4hours. Unacceptable to assume its ok for customers to sit in a small waiting area for multiple hours
- My vehicle alerted that "Service is Required". I call to make an appointment and the closest one available is WEEKS out. This is typical of Jaguar each time Ive tried to make an apt for service. Again, not customer focused
- Majority of the time I called in for service, I was sent to voicemail.
- I make the apt speaking with the service professional at the dealer. When I show up they inform me that they cannot service my vehicle as it is "not within 30days of the purchase date" and turned me away. Unacceptable!
- I received promotional emails for someone elses vehicle. This is a security issue as they assigned my email address to someone else's account
This list can go on and on....my final point to make is DO NOT BUY A JAGUAR. And if you choose to buy into this crap brand, CERTAINLY DO NOT buy from this dealer.
E pace - Tnn6886
Great experience with Jim in Exeter. Easy communication and honest answers. Love my purchase!
I took the time to shop all of the area Jag and Rover dealers, this one was definitely the best by far!
Double check your car fax - Nothappy
Sold me a car that the mileage was tampered with - I lost thousands on a trade amount because of their deceitful practices. TRUST ME BE VERY CAREFUL