leased a Elantra - GLORIA m JASTROMB
We were assisted by Shelly Gray but he is not listed as one of your salesmen. Why is that? He was excellent! He explained everything and was very direct and informative!
Awesome - Debo1021
Mike was very helpful and everything was fantastic! Thank you for everything. I'm very satisfy with the car and with the excellent service on this dealer.
Clear communication and a smooth process - Amanda Champion
We purchased a car from out-of-state, which could be a daunting experience, but Amanda, and all the others at Ganley, made it a very easy and smooth process. I appreciated all of Amanda's clear communications, willingness to answer questions on the phone, and her knowledge about the process. I also really appreciated that she took the time to sit in the car and show me how things worked when I arrived to buy it. Thank you so much!
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
JonJoe Rides Again! - Josiah Schleicher
Nick in sales and Kyle in finance were have down a pleasure to work with. From to to bottom Classic Hyundai is a pleasure to buy from.
The Frost family picked a Fun day to buy a Hyundai - jfrosty04
Great experience by getting the exact equipment that I/we needed and the cleanliness of the vehicle was fantastic. I /we liked that the vehicle was on the showroom floor waiting for us on our arrival. Great touch.Even let us borrow a big Ribbon to take home for the day to surprise our daughter for her car.
Close to perfect. - pughcountry1
There's always room for improvement so I guess I would say, " reduce the paperwork." Otherwise, it was an easy transition from the Sonata to the Tuson.
Great Experience - mbenedict
Brianna was knowledgeable and helpful. She was never pushy and delivered all the info we needed to make a decision. I really appreciate everything her and the staff at Marhofer did for us!
Very good sales experience - Chris Boyer
I stopped here already knowing the used vehicle I wanted so that took some of the complexity out of the equation. My salesperson insisted that I test drive the vehicle despite me being comfortable buying it without doing so. She also had absolutely no hesitation in agreeing to help me return my rental car after the sale was complete. The purchase process went ok, although I did have to go back to sign an extra paper that was overlooked the first time. If I HAD to pick something wrong I would say the finance manager was a little too pushy with the extended warranty/protection plan they were offering. I decided to get it, but I had already said no a few times and I would have appreciated them not pushing quite so hard on that. Other than that I had a great experience and would certainly buy from them again.
Used car purchase for daughter. - Jmanack
Great experience! Thank you to Rick Waddell for his help, kindness, and professionalism! Our experience was quick, easy, and met all of our expectations! Highly recommended!
Great Experience - DH
I was contacted by Joe Yun from Crestmont. I found Joe to be a very experienced and knowlegable sales person. Joe and Crestmont delivered the exact vehicle I had specified in a very professional and pleasant buying experience. Joe took the time to go over the cars features, introduce me to the individuals I would be dealing with and followed up with me after delivery. I would highly recommend to anyone that Crestmont be consulted before purchasing a Hyundai vechicle - they are considerate of the customers needs and time putting them at ease.
"Ganley Hyundai of Parma" has changed my perception of car b - Gyundai
"Ganley Hyundai of Parma" has changed my perception of car buying. I am highly recommending visiting THIS particular dealership if you're considering the purchase of a new or used car. The entire Ganley team that I was fortunate enough to work with should receive the highest marks possible. Ganley's customer service is top-notch. Brad Cimino (my Sales Rep.), Neil (Mgr.), Gus (General Sales Mgr.), Eric (Mgr.) and Luke (Finance Mgr.) completely made me feel like I was more of a friend than a customer. That was important to me because at no point did I feel pressured or uncomfortable with the car buying process. Even the staff that wasn't part of my car deal were friendly. I met one of the Service Team Associates, Adam, and felt at ease should I need to take my vehicle into Ganley for service needs. The showroom was impeccable. I am a big Hyundai vehicle fan. Ganley has a large selection of Hyundai's at all price points, plus several top quality used vehicles. I haven't purchased a car for myself in 14 years and included in my particular deal was my 2004 Subaru WRX. I was introduced to my Ganley Sales Rep., Brad, by Neil. Neither Brad nor Neil ever frowned upon the fact that the Subaru was part of the deal, nor made me feel that the car I'd owned since it was new, wasn't worthy. Everyone who assisted in the purchase made sure I didn't feel rushed and took the time to be patient with me and explain every detail of the vehicle and the financing. Finance Mgr. Luke, needed an additional signature from me after the deal was done, and offered to drive to my house personally, 1 hour away, to have me sign the necessary form. That's customer service! Should any of my family or friends ask or want me to steer them in the direction of a great dealership, and great product (Hyundai), I will no doubt recommend Ganley. Prior to going to Ganley, 3 hours earlier, I test drove a similar model at a different Hyundai dealership, and was made to feel I wasn't worthy of being in their dealership. Do yourself a favor and go straight to Ganley Hyundai of Parma. You will be treated like you deserve to own a car of your choosing.
Love Baumanns - loganstumpf1993
I have only bought vehicles from the guys at Baumanns. They are quick and professional. Always take care of me and find exactly what I want.
Stay away from Elyria Hyundai if you want customer service - RMC
Stay away from Elyria Hyundai if you want honest and trustworthy service from their sales, finance, and management teams. I took my first plunge into leasing a vehicle and the experience was so painful, I had to contact Hyundai USA to get some resolution.
There are too many issues to list, so if you want the details, here's a summary.
1. Overcharged me for diagnosing if my old car was repairable. I pretty much knew the engine was shot since i had to have the car towed to the dealer after it was smoking and stopped. Also took way too much time due to their technician issues.
2. Their initial lease offer for a new vehicle was on average ~$30/month higher than any other local dealer. Later, they would say they were doing me a favor by reducing their offer.
3. Even though I gave a printed list of the build, the vehicle did not come with everything I wanted. After many calls, emails, meetings with sales guy and one with the manager, and escalation to Hyundai USA, I got most of these items over the course of 2.5 months.
4. The car prep was rushed and shoddy, even though I gave them an extra day or so. Even the day of picking it up, the appointment was moved from the morning to the afternoon. I had to go back the next day to get adhesive removed, and there were other prep issues as well.
5. On the day of picking up my leased car, even though they delayed my pick up time, I had to do a lot of waiting, and then I had to sit with the finance person to sign paperwork. As this point it had been hours, it was going to get dark soon and i wanted to take my new car for a drive, and I was frustrated and annoyed at all of the delays. I just wanted to get my car and go! It seemed the finance person hadn't even talked to the sales guy since she was asking me questions to which she should already have had the answers. In addition, I feel I was coerced into getting the Excess Wear coverage and didn't even know there was such a thing until then. When I tried to back out of it later, it took a while to get any response, and then I was told I'd still have to pay it throughout the lease and get my money back at lease end. Uhh, what?! In addition, they listed the initial mileage incorrectly on the lease which I didn't notice until that night. When I called the sales person the following morning, he said he had told them the mileage to record was 161, but they put 5 miles instead. When I went in the next day to get other issues addressed, he said they'd send me a check for the difference. They did send it, but ...
6. They are horrible at returning phone calls and emails, and I generally just had to show up at the dealer to get their attention. When I did finally get a meeting with the manager (with the sales guy and my wife in attendance), he was defensive and non-committal. He blamed it on bad luck, Hyundai USA, and everything else. He promised to complete the build except for one issue, and I should contact Hyundai USA, which I did. He said he'd send me a check for the mileage difference, said he could give me a few service vouchers, and complete the build except for the item to discuss with Hyundai USA. Mind you, this meeting was about 1.5 months after I picked up my leased vehicle.
7. After this meeting, while some issues were addressed, others were not. After emailing a list of outstanding issues, and bringing a physical copy to the dealer for the sales person to sign with my wife as witness, there was still no resolution. It wasn't until I said I might have to take further action and write reviews like this that I got a response from the manager. He sent a very curt email and basically said they did everything they could, reduced their price (which other dealers already met or beat), 'gave' me the things that were part of the build (except for the one item still on contention), and blamed me for having signed off on items.
8. I finally did get the check for the difference in mileage and reimbursement for an inexpensive item I bought that didn't really fix my final build issue, but was something to help. Mind you, this check was for under $50 and was 2.5 months after I got my leased vehicle. I'm sure the only reason I got that check was because Hyundai USA got involved. Still no service vouchers for all of my time and aggravation!
9. Their service department contacted me twice about setting up my first appointment, so I thought I'd give the dealer one more shot. I asked if the offer for some service vouchers was still valid. Their response? Crickets!
10. On the bright side, Hyundai USA worked with me and provided me with some resolution, thanks, Angelia! I'm going to work with another dealer going forward. So, I am still a Hyundai fan, just not an Elyria Hyundai fan.
Horrible service - Robert
Horrible service. I know have 2 car payments because they never paid off my trade in. Nobody calls me back. Salesman Michael Frey is horrible. DONT BUY HERE!
Great Lakes Hyundai
Ganley Westside Imports