New Mustang - Isaac W Childers
Very friendly and so helpful and thorough in explaining every detail from start to finish with all of the options on the car from front to back
Used mark LT - DaveS
Have been looking for low miles Lincoln mark LT for some time and was happy to purchase the one dave senior had
Taking good care of it and hope to have it for many years
Have purchased Lincoln in the past from this dealership always happy with the service and plan to buy a Lincoln MKZ in the future to go along with the truck
Great service. - Milt
I have received excellent service from Dave Sinclair ever since I made a purchase two years ago. Mike in the service department has been great to work with. I would have a problem not making my next car purchase from them!
Great Service - Sample12345
Fast, friendly effective customer service with good recommendations for things that need to be replaced. They called right away with things that needed to be done and called to let me know that my vehicle was ready. They are also price compatible to other places in town!
poor ethics - Richard Poynter
Lacking ethics at this dealership, the general manager was a jerk, typical car salesman garbage. wasted plenty of my time really just a difficult set of people to deal with.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.
Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln
Finance & Insurance