Mkc repair - Doc
I have always been able to get the service needed on all my cars at Dave Sinclair Ford Lincoln. Some of my services that require a longer time to repair is always meant with the offer to provide another vehicle until the job is finished. All work is done very well and keeps me on the road.
Sales and Service Excellence! - paja
The sales and service team at Dave Sinclair Lincoln in Saint Peters MO, is outstanding. I purchased a used 2014 Ford Explorer last year and have had all the routine maintenance completed by the dealer. The prices are very competitive but more important, is the customer service they provide. The entire team is very professional. When treated right, I am a very loyal customer!
Tom and Margaret Davis Survey at Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln - Tom and Margaret
My wife and I arrived at the dealership late on Saturday afternoon, November 25, 2017. We did not know exactly what we were looking for and so Mr. Karateew showed us a number of vehicles - Lincolns and Fords. Throughout that time, Mr. Karateew was very friendly, patient, courteous, and helpful. He went with us on test drives of several vehicles explaining various aspects of the vehicles. After purchasing the Ford Escape SUV, he was extremely helpful in explaining all the electronic/technology features on the vehicle. That was important to us.
The woman who took care of all the financial documents was also very helpful and very friendly.
My wife and I had a very good experience.
Great experience - djatb125
Just bought my fourth new vehicle at Sam Scism and will never go anywhere else. Great service, great trade in price, great experience! Very satisfied
poor ethics - Richard Poynter
Lacking ethics at this dealership, the general manager was a jerk, typical car salesman garbage. wasted plenty of my time really just a difficult set of people to deal with.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.