My MKS - barkdog1
Whenever I need service, I have found their prices to be competitive. They provide a comprehensive report on your vehicle and they will only charge you for required services.
The staff has always been friendly and responsive
Great experience - djatb125
Just bought my fourth new vehicle at Sam Scism and will never go anywhere else. Great service, great trade in price, great experience! Very satisfied
excellent dealership - Lincoln Lover
Bought a 2017 Continental over the internet, from my inquiry to my delivery everything went extremely smooth. Dave that I worked with is very knowledgeable and very professional he even picked me up at St. louis airport and drove me to the dealership to get my car.
I would highly recommend Dave Sinclair, excellent experience.
Tom and Margaret Davis Survey at Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln - Tom and Margaret
My wife and I arrived at the dealership late on Saturday afternoon, November 25, 2017. We did not know exactly what we were looking for and so Mr. Karateew showed us a number of vehicles - Lincolns and Fords. Throughout that time, Mr. Karateew was very friendly, patient, courteous, and helpful. He went with us on test drives of several vehicles explaining various aspects of the vehicles. After purchasing the Ford Escape SUV, he was extremely helpful in explaining all the electronic/technology features on the vehicle. That was important to us.
The woman who took care of all the financial documents was also very helpful and very friendly.
My wife and I had a very good experience.
poor ethics - Richard Poynter
Lacking ethics at this dealership, the general manager was a jerk, typical car salesman garbage. wasted plenty of my time really just a difficult set of people to deal with.
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed... - jantayl
I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.
Lost My Trust and Future Used Car Business - A_Bell
I am extremely disappointed with my experience here and won't be going back. Here is my experience as unbiased as I can tell it:
- I entered lot to see a used vehicle that had been on their lot for 3 weeks. Discussing the vehicle with the salesman, I was told the vehicle had undergone their standard used vehicle inspection and oil change.
- I test drove vehicle and noted some shimmy in brakes, so I asked for the brakes to be inspected.
- I left the lot to visit another dealership, then later received a call that the vehicle had not had the standard inspection and oil change as the salesman had said. They offered to replace the warped rear rotors causing the shimmy and pads, which was nice.
- When I returned to the dealership, I entered the vehicle to find that the salesman or another employee had smoked in the vehicle between my test drives. It had been a non-smoking car before that point which was important to me.
- With the brakes, inspection, and oil change resolved, I did a final check over the vehicle. When looking closely, I found some fluid on the left side of the bottom of the engine. The salesman didn't know what it was, so we both discussed some possible causes. He thought it might be residual fluid from the AC pump, which had been replaced. I thought it might be coming from near the water pump. I told them to check out the leak before I signed. They returned saying, "We did not identify a new leak".
- I signed the papers understanding it was an "As-Is" purchase, assuming responsibility for the issues of the car but trusting their word that the fluid was a non-issue.
- Within a week find the leak was still occurring (I parked on gravel the first 6 days so couldn't detect the leak). I took it to a Honda Dealership in another state where I had just relocated, and they immediately identified it as an oil leak through the front crank seal.
- I had the dealership repair the issue, and then I called back Wrights to inquire about the issue. They claimed I only asked them to look around the water pump (less than 10 inches from the crank seal, fluid would have been very visible from under the car), would not respond to my inquiry into whether they kept a written report of their used car report, and did not make any effort to rectify the situation, meet me in the middle, or work to find a compromise.
I can't tell whether this was an issue of lack of integrity or technical competence, but either way they've lost me as a customer.