"Love my Jeep😍"
Bri and the whole staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. I was in and out in less than two hours. My time is valuable and they respect that. Thanks
"Jeep of my life"
- Jeep for life
Great experience, Bri was very helpful in our selection and her knowledge of our new Jeep. To finish off our purchase we went to the business office, Mr Turner, explained all our options, never felt pressured but did decide on the parts and labor coverage. Great experience, thank you.
Other Employees Tagged:
"Very good experience!"
Was a pleasure to work with Brianna! No pressure. Nice atmosphere. Very knowledgeable. Worked hard to make sure we got the car we wanted. Love our new Compass
Andrew and Bri knocked it out of the park, helping me narrow down and helping me specifically identify which features I was after in my next vehicle. Bri is super chill yet extremely helpful and customer service is her strong point. Some individuals get into sales and then portray to clients that they don’t want to go the extra step to earn business but Bri is the opposite of this. She’s spot on in making sure you know that she’ll help and do whatever you need. I probably asked her to show me too many different options in the compasses but she did it with zero hesitation and always a positive vibe. Her note on her fridge made me laugh a little.... not sure it’s winning her friends at work but super hilarious and helps you gain an understanding of who you’re working with. Straight forward and ready to help with a smile on her face. Very happy that I worked with her. Will be back bc of her. THANK YOU for being you! Appreciate ya
"Very relaxed buying experience"
The sales process went very smoothly and the entire team did their best to make the process go as quickly as possible. This dealership has a great team.
"A B O V E & B E Y O N D !"
Buying my first car was a little nerve racking, but the staff here really went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and confident in my purchase! Thank you for all your help, support, and guidance!
"Great experience "
Great experience, great service, everyone was friendly and helpful, no one was pushy, Bri answered all of my questions and I love my new car!
"No BS, great customer service and a deal dont RIGHT "
After shopping at various locations, here ... I was shown my first RAM 1500 to look at within 3 minutes! Yes ... 3 minutes. I had called ahead asking to see a truck and didn't want to play the "lets talk for an hour and play like I know you" before seeing/touching an actual truck. I provided the summary details over the phone of what I was looking for, and when I pulled up..... there it was. The truck was 90% of what I was looking for; the remaining 10% is on ME as I forgot to mention some options. But ... to Olathe Dodge's credit, they provided truck #2 in 10 minutes and that was it. In fact truck #2 was better than I anticipated. In short order, I was off for a test drive while they looked at my trade in. During this entire time, I was NEVER asked where I worked, my home address, email, mother maiden name .... you know ..the BS other places FORCE you to go through. When I got back, they provided "bottom line pricing" and showed me the difference. HOW REFRESHING!!
Did I buy ... after minimal chats and options ... HECK YA, and I"m lovin my new Dodge after having a Chevy since 1994 (multiple).
Save yourself the BS, the time and headache; come here and get a straight shooting fair deal in a fraction of the time.
Other Employees Tagged:
Jay ... Sales manager
After a subpar experience at a different dealership, I was pretty nervous to move forward with the buying process. I was pleasantly surprised by the service at Olathe Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. I emailed the dealer the night before I came in, and had a response first thing in the morning from Andrew, followed by Bri. She had the vehicle I was interested in pulled up front and ready to go for a time that worked best for my schedule. From the moment I walked in, I felt like I was was a long lost friend. It was an honest, and easy process. I couldn’t be more pleased with the experience. Bri, Andrew, and Brad, thank you so much for your time, attention, and kindnness!
"Easy. Straightforward. So much fun!"
We had the pleasure of working with Bri and she's been nothing short of incredible. She was accommodating of our schedule, our preferences and remembered my daughter's name a week later. When we showed up to go through the numbers she had crayons, an elephant figure and a balloon waiting for our three year old, and options waiting for us. (She even gave the little one a popsicle!!!)
The whole experience was painless, straightforward and quite enjoyable. We love our new Jeep and the experience we had with Bri at Olathe Dodge. 10/10, would recommend to people not even looking for a new car.
Other Employees Tagged: