I want to thank you all again. This is my second vehicle I got from Jeep?...I will be back. Thank you Charlie for everything!
I left the rates I left because it is the truth, Charlie Harris is the man, third car he sold me, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT COMMUNICATOR WITH FACTS
"The finance department was nic"
The finance department was amazing quick and very detailed even gave me options to refinance at a later date however my sales was not he was very impatient and ignorant he made more statements with sarcasm oppose to listening to the customers and their needs
"Poor internet co ordination"
(1) we had set up an appointment with the internet rep for Saturday
(2) Due to dealership location ( surrounded by busy roads ) had to park close to used car office, we were met by the used car manager who directed to his new car salesman buddy and said that that internet contact would do that anyway and really was too busy handling her computers
(3) Talked with the salesman again asked for the internet person who had set up our appointment ( nite we had made a 90 min trip from Indiana to come to this place ) he said she would have asked him to handle anyway so we kinda skipped a step
(4) The salesman was good but really busy who was handling another deal at the same time but obviously didn’t want give us up to another associate
(5) after 3 hours of song and dance and how the internet price wasn’t really accurate since it included every possible incentive his manager agreeded to honor the price on another vehicle. But by that time we got quite exhausted and tried getting a lower price
(6) left dealership about $1400 apart
(7) several minutes after we left the internet manager calls and asks to know why we didn’t come in for our appointment
Other Employees Tagged:
An internet manager by phone and an internet rep via email