"My First Dealership Purchase"
- Don Poppy
Even though the process took a little longer then expected, overall it was worth the wait. Ritik was was helpful every step of the way.
"Good price on used car, overall positive shopping experience"
Found a used Honda advertised on the internet with the specs I wanted and a competitive price. Called the dealership and asked if car was still available, they said it was and they would hold it for us for a test drive that day. After a test drive decided to buy the car, picked it up later in the week.
- Car was set aside and ready for us when we arrived, even though we were about an hour later than we said
- The salesman Ritik gave us plenty of time to examine the car and test drive it (unlike another dealership we visited)
- Ritik was very knowledgeable about the car we were testing and answered our questions
- Was able to text questions about car and purchase after we paid deposit and get prompt answers
- Returning to get car and pay with cashier's check was smooth
- AT NO POINT did anyone try to pressure me for upsells or addons, which I really appreciated. All fees etc. were also as expected, no surprises
- When picking up the car, Ritik volunteered to pick me up at the train station, and continued to offer help even after money changed hands
- Once showing up to pay and take delivery, had to wait about 45min for paperwork to be prepped. Nothing too crazy, but it was late on a slow weekday and I had an appointment to pick car up, would have been nice to have paperwork done before I showed. Perhaps they wait until customer arrival to start prep due to no-shows.
Could have been improved:
- When asking for Out The Door price on the phone, they mentioned the car price, sales tax, NY fee, and their dealership $695 fee. They didn't mention the $400 transfer fee even though we mentioned living in NJ. I understand this fee is somewhat standard, but still would have been nice to have it mentioned on the phone
- Also on the phone they mentioned complimentary oil changes at dealership for a year. Since we live far from the dealer we said it wouldn't be much use to us, so guy on phone said they could "work something out", which we assumed to mean they would give a modest discount to the sale price (less than $100). Once purchasing, they didn't make any adjustment, even when asked. It's not a lot of money so we didn't press, but we only asked because of what was said on the phone. Added a small annoyance to an otherwise smooth buying process.
Overall I was happy with the experience and was glad I traveled some distance to a dealer with good reviews. They also clearly have trained and incentivized their sales staff to be helpful and make the customer happy - smart move. I'd buy a car here again.
"Great Service "
Ritik Is Great He helped us Out with our used car He dealed very Patiently And Professionaly Help Me out to Get the car In time Efficiency . I will recommend him To buy a From .
They are true to their word and don’t play games. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to get a great deal.
"Best Used Car dealer"
Ritik is the best He helped us out With all Our Needs and to find a car In our Budget . Will recommend Him To buy a Car From ??????????
He is friendly, he listened to me what I wanted, he is so patients and understood the client requirements and then he gave me a good offer on the vehicle.
I bought it with I am satisfied.Thanks, Ritik recommended to anyone plan to buy a vehicle.
"Millennium Honda for the win!!"
The best experiences I ever had with a dealership! Very fair and easy to work with. Ratik was great help. Very kind and patient, he made sure I was happy and comfortable thru out the whole process.
"Best dealership in Long Island great people "
This was my 2nd time doing business with the great staff at millennium Honda in Long Island (Hempstead) thanks Japinder ! & ritik love my new car
Other Employees Tagged: