Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.
Call
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom

"outstanding service"

Thi helped me find the exact vehicle i was looking for. He was helpful, knowledgeable, very friendly and professional. He helped me from start to finish. Great Experience.

"Excellent from start to finish"

Brett and Craig were great to deal with. Explained everything to me, sometimes more than once. Made things work number wise for me and never felt pressured. Would definitely go back when time to buy another. Our extended family has bought many vehicles from here over the years. Jenny was great and explained all the forms and programs in the end. Thanks guys, job well done!

"Outstanding Service by Craig and Brett"

Awesome Service!!! Craig and Brett were recommended to us by a family member. We received outstanding service / Both were very knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend Craig and Brett. Thanks.

"Great experience"

I received excellent service from Craig and Brett. Very knowledgeable and friendly. There was no pressure and I was very comfortable dealing with them. At no time did I feel pressured to buy. They laid out the information and left it up to me to decide. Overall, very happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle at Capital Ford.

"Great experience"

Had a great time buying my new Escape! Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. Looking forward to driving it for a long time! Thanks!

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Excellent service from Craig and Brett! I would recommend them to all friends and family. They have a positive approach with a no pressure; no nonsense attitude. Smashing!

"excellent review"

I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING MY NEW ESCAPE. THE GUYS WERE VERY INFORMATIVE,FRIENDLY AND THEY KNEW THEIR STUFF ABOUT VEHICLES. I HIGHLY RE COMMEND THEM AND THEY DESERVE A RAISE. THE LOT IS VERY CONGESTED BUT I UNDERSTAND THERE IS WORK IN PROGRESS. THESE GUYS I DEALT WITH ARE THE BEST.

"Sensatiable Service"

I have the most amazing service and they really went above and beyond! A HUGE thank you to everyone. Im so happy with my car!

"Buying a SUV"

Trevor took such good care of me. He found me a SUV that fit my budge and called when he said he would. He reassured me everything would be okay because I was nervous about buyer a new car. My experience was wonderful. When I walked in, Trevor made me feel like family, not someone just to sell a car to. There was no pressure, he was honest with me. That is hard to find in a salesman and to be treated like that made my experience even more amazing. I am on cloud nine. Thank you Trevor for the amazing experience. I WILL BE BACK :)

"amazing experience x2"

We were happy with our second experience with Capital Ford in Regina. Ryan and his team served us well as he did last time. When we left we received the price we wanted for our current vehicle and were able to leave with a brand new Ford Edge. Highly recommend both Capital Ford, Ryan and his team!

Brett Holloway