Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.
Call
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom

"New Whip"

Thanks for all the aid gents! Really appreciated the no pressure approach from Rob and Scott. I felt like I was buying a brand new vehicle from some buddies of mine who were looking out for my best interests. Can't see myself going to see anyone else in the future! Good dudes, Great service.

"Excellent Customer Service"

Our experience buying a truck from Joe was excellent. He showed us our options with no pressure and made sure we drove away with what we were looking for. When we had questions we were able to come back to Joe and ask. We would highly recommend talking to Joe for purchasing a vehicle.

"Purchase of my Mazda 3"

I was referred to joe through a family friend and he was very informative and very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Joe Helped me get exactly what I wanted and kept in contact with me through the entire time. If I ever need a new car again I will be going back to joe and I'll send anyone I know to him as well. He was very good!!! :) -Missy

"Excellent experience"

The best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle so far I have already recommended a few friends to shop at Capital Ford for their next purchase

"Went the extra mile for us!"

This is the second Ford vehicle I've purchased through Capital Ford and both experiences have been great! Trevor really went the extra mile to get us into a vehicle that was better than we originally anticipated and fit into our budget. He also fast tracked the detailing of the vehicle for us so we could have the vehicle sooner - our Ford Escape looked brand new when we drove away with it! Capital Ford is the only place I think of when I'm in the market for a new vehicle and I will gladly recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle!

"2015 Explorer Sport-Tuxedo Black "

Brett and Blayne were integral in providing a great buying experience. They worked hard to ensure that we were satisfied during the entire process from building the vehicle to when it arrived at the dealership. Based on this experience, we certainly would recommend Capital Ford to others.

"Friendly with no sales pressure"

We are very pleased with the friendly and welcoming service provided by Thi and his manager. Both Thi & Randy were great with followup too, to make sure I am served well. The whole process of buying our new Edge was very satisfying and I would definitely recommend Thi for the great service he provided.

"Thank You CAPITAL FORD for my 2011 F150!"

I ended up at Capital Ford/Lincoln after a lengthy experience at a competitor dealership that was to say the least a 'Nightmare'!. I can't thank Thi, Jon and Capital Ford enough for the inviting, welcoming and understanding environment I was presented with upon arriving at the dealership. This was a completely different experience then what I had gone through previously and changed my feelings on the dealership purchasing process. Jon and Thi were completely genuine and upfront in helping find the right truck and budget for me while at the same not pressuring or pushing me into something just to get a sale. They were very professional while making me feel like I was a family member there. It was an extremely comfortable atmosphere and Thi Vo gave me his full attention and time ex:(1hr test drives) Both Jon Barabash and Thi Vo were very sincere in finding the vehicle that fit my budget, lifestyle and work needs perfectly. It was the right choice! Thanks to Brittany as well who used all her resources to ensure I got the best possible finance rate!!

"Pleasant, easy transaction"

Very happy dealing with Rob and Thi. Rob had a no pressure approach which made the sale very easy, plus the price was right. I'm hoping that any future after sales service is just as good. I have also talked to Roger to get me some Nokian winter tires (which a Capital normally doesn't carry) and it appears he'll deliver in the next day or two. Very happy thus far with Capital.

"outstanding service"

Thi helped me find the exact vehicle i was looking for. He was helpful, knowledgeable, very friendly and professional. He helped me from start to finish. Great Experience.

Brett Holloway