Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Call
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom

"A wonderful experience"

KU and Christina are wonderful people to deal with. Excellent service from the moment we walked in the door. Definitely be back in the future.

"I have bought second hand car......"

just an awesome and mind blowing dealer. one of best deal as far as i concern with the vehicle.........i surely recommended ANKIT to my friends and family....short and simple a complete package as a dealer.

"A hassle free experience"

The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and created a stress free environment- especially for a first time buyer from a dealership. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a vehicle.

"Good Friendly Experience"

Experience was good at capital ford. It's been tough finding a decent vehicle, but luckily found a good car I liked and w help from Noel. I was able to make a purchase Today. It's great to have my own vehicle again. Thanks again. & help from Darren with the finances it went well.

"My Second Car"

I would like to recommend this dealership and Ankit Patel for addressing my concerns. Happy and Satisfied with the service and my Car. Regards Peter

"Good job"

Recently purchased a Ford F-150 from Capital ford. The service was great and the price was right. My wife had previously bought a vehicle from this dealer and we would again.

"Very Helpfull"

Jonny is so easy going and great to do business with. I have recommended a few others to purchase vehicles from him since I bought my new Edge.

"Wonderful First Vehicle Experience"

As a single, young woman, I was nervous about making my first vehicle purchase alone. I approached Capital Ford Lincoln with an idea of what I was looking for, but wanted an honest, straight forward and knowledgable sales associate to help me look at all my options. Val Vezel answered all my questions regarding fuel efficiency, features, pricing, pro's and con's of different vehicles I was comparing and much, much more. I really appreciated how quickly he worked, and how he gave his full attention to my purchase. I felt extremely comfortable asking him all my questions, and felt I received very honest answers. After leaving the dealership the first time without purchasing anything, Val was quick to follow up and reiterate my different options. I ended up test driving a Ford Escape Titanium without any pressure to make a decision right away. Val was very accommodating, even came in on his day off to set up the test drive! After a couple days, I ended up purchasing a Ford Escape and am loving it! Val has checked up with me on how things are going, clearly explained maintenance procedures, and had my vehicle cleaned spotless after purchasing it. I really appreciated the attention he gave me while making this purchase as well as not pressuring or swaying me, a new car owner to make a purchase I wouldn't be happy with. I would definitely recommend Val and all of Capital Ford Lincoln's team to do business with. Professional, friendly and efficient!

"First Time New Car Buyer"

Very pleased with the vehicle Keyur helped me pick out. I did not feel pressured or at all uncomfortable. Keyur was very friendly, easy to talk to and went above and beyond to find something that would fit my needs. When it came to options on the vehicles he was very knowledgeable. In finance I was comfortable, and everything was clearly explained. Overall a very good experience!!

"what an experience to meet a great salesman!"

i just want to say "Thank you" Thi Vo for such an excellent job, very friendly and hardworking person. Actually we don't have plan to get a vehicle we just only went to capital ford just to look around but because of your very good performance in dealing with the customers you really did a good job. Good luck and keep the good work.

Reviews of Brett Holloway