Alfa Romeo FIAT of Winter Haven

Service & Parts Advisor

February 23, 2017

"Quick and hassle-free"

- Sean Bison

Jordan answered the phone when I initially called to make my appointment and was also the one at the counter when I arrived to have my Fiat 500 serviced for a recall. He was very friendly and professional and called me when the repair was finished (much sooner than I expected) and didn't hassle me about doing other unsolicited things to my car which I appreciate very much.

February 21, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Geo

I had an excellent experience at Fiat Winter Haven from the first inquire/approach trough the internet, to the end/purchasing transaction! Each one of the involved employees -Nick Alix, John "JR" Evans, Curtis Frasch, and Alex Mahalak-, not only were knowledgeable and treated me very courteously, but they also made the process very smooth, and enjoyable! This has been the best experience I have ever have; besides, I love my little Fiat 500, or "Nino", as I have named it! :-)

January 27, 2017

"Great Experience at Fiat of Winter Haven"

- leo3690

I have to say, that I have bought many new cars over the years and have dealt with good dealerships and bad. Fiat of Winter Haven is one of the best I have ever dealt with. from the salesman JR to the Business Manager Curtis and the GM Alex. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone that want old time customer service.

New 2016 Fiat 500, $20395