Alfa Romeo FIAT of Winter Haven

71 Reviews of Alfa Romeo FIAT of Winter Haven

March 16, 2017

"Thanks! Great Service"

- kait

I had the most pleasant time purchasing a certified used Chevy Malibu from Firat of Winter Haven. They went above and beyond to help me through the purchasing process. They never tried to "sell" me the car or products I didn't want. They let me make the decisions and provided assistance along the way. I was very grateful for this, as no one wants a car salesman that pushes a car at them. The whole process was easy and smooth, thanks to Jon, Curtis and Alex. Fiat of Winter Haven is definitely a great choice if you want a quality car at a great price with great service!

February 23, 2017

"Quick and hassle-free"

- Sean Bison

Jordan answered the phone when I initially called to make my appointment and was also the one at the counter when I arrived to have my Fiat 500 serviced for a recall. He was very friendly and professional and called me when the repair was finished (much sooner than I expected) and didn't hassle me about doing other unsolicited things to my car which I appreciate very much.

Jordan Seibert
Feb 24, 2017 -

Alfa Romeo FIAT of Winter Haven responded

Sean we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jordan and the service department, We look forward to servicing your Fiat in the future. Thank you Alex Mahalak General Manger

February 21, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Geo

I had an excellent experience at Fiat Winter Haven from the first inquire/approach trough the internet, to the end/purchasing transaction! Each one of the involved employees -Nick Alix, John "JR" Evans, Curtis Frasch, and Alex Mahalak-, not only were knowledgeable and treated me very courteously, but they also made the process very smooth, and enjoyable! This has been the best experience I have ever have; besides, I love my little Fiat 500, or "Nino", as I have named it! :-)

Other Employees : NIck Alix
Feb 24, 2017 -

Alfa Romeo FIAT of Winter Haven responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on how much you love Nino. We appreciate you business. Alex Mahalak General Manger

January 27, 2017

"Great Experience at Fiat of Winter Haven"

- leo3690

I have to say, that I have bought many new cars over the years and have dealt with good dealerships and bad. Fiat of Winter Haven is one of the best I have ever dealt with. from the salesman JR to the Business Manager Curtis and the GM Alex. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone that want old time customer service.

December 09, 2016

"My new car experience"

- Janie D

I was extremely comfortable with the experience. I was hesitant to change vehicles because I have truly loved my last car but I have to say I love this one just as much if not more! the Fiat 500x is a terrific vehicle. IT drives great, it rides smooth and has the room I need for my business. The entire process of the car buying experience was smooth and comfortable and I am Really glad I bought a car from this dealership! They are honest about the prices, they got me the best interest rate possible and I will be back when the time comes to get a new one, also, I will be recommending them to anyone who mentions they want a new car!

Other Employees : Bill
December 03, 2016

"New Fiat 500 purchase "

- John

I generally do not look forward to a new car purchase and the entire experience. The negotiation is not enjoyable and it seems like there are always unexpected unpleasant surprises. This was not the case with Fiat of Winter Haven. I enjoyed time spent with both our sales person Pete and the general manager Alex. Pete did an excellent job explaining and demonstrating the different models and features. They were able to dealer locate the exact car we were looking to find. This was great as we were looking for a very "stripped " version. We had a $500 coupon we had received in the mail. This required purchase by 10/31. There was a recall issue with the car being purchased which prevented delivery by 10/31, yet they arranged for us to receive the discount. We were also traveling for three weeks during this time period which required them to hold the car for two weeks plus for us. Again they were very accommodating. Overall we were very impressed with everyone we met.

Pete Loganzo
October 27, 2016

"Very pleased with customer service and purchase"

- Cathy G

I drove all the way from Alabama to buy a particular used car that they had in inventory. It was everything they said it was, and I was very pleased to get the carfax with it. Everyone from the people answering the phones ( thank you Maria!) to Alex, to JR, and Curtis were very prompt and efficient. Thank you, I love my car!!!

Alex Mahalak
Other Employees : Maria was awesome on the phone!
October 03, 2016

"Quick and Easy Vehicle Purchase"

- Natalie Williams

Purchasing my Jeep Wrangler from Fiat of Winter Haven was extremely quick and easy! I would absolutely recommend this dealership for anyone that is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. THANK YOU Curtis, Alex, and JR! You guys are awesome :)

September 06, 2016

"EASIEST CAR PURCHASED EVER"

- NewCar4Son

We bought a pre-owned car from Jon Mospaw and it was literally the fastest and easiest vehicle purchase we've made by far. He is super nice and easy to work with. No pressure, no problems! We would definitely buy from Fiat of Winter Haven again. Thanks, Jon & Alex!

Other Employees : Alex Mahalak-Finance
Sep 06, 2016 -

Alfa Romeo FIAT of Winter Haven responded

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It our pleasure to help your son with his next vehicle. We strive to make every purchase experience as easy and hassle free as possible.

September 01, 2016

"Service for my Fiat"

- rloving

I recently had service done on my 2016 500x. A rear hatch latch was replaced under warrantee and I had the oil changed during the visit. As always they performed at or above my expectations. The service was quick and and painless from my point of view. I have dealt with this location for several years now both in service and vehicle purchase ,and always have felt like I had the best experience of any dealership for all makes that I have owned.

Other Employees : Jordan ,in service