Anderson Subaru

3.7

February 23, 2017

"WRX Wizard"

- AWDPWR

To say the least Brian Jones knows what he is talking about when it comes to Subaru. From the specs of the engine, to the AWD, down to the accessories you can get to totally personalize your car. I was blown away by his vast knowledge about the car I was looking at. He got me in my dream car, and out the door.

January 30, 2017

"Honest and fair"

- Padillas

We had a very positive and hassle-free experience at Anderson Subaru. We bought a used RAV4 and got a fair price for it. The service was the best we have had. Wayne was professional and did not pressure us whatsoever. They detailed and fixed something after we purchased the car, because they indicated it was the right thing to do. Thank you, Wayne and Anderson Subaru.

January 20, 2017

"Painless! Got car &price I wanted."

- Alabama happy customer

Brian Jones worked around my schedule, didn't bother me..and got me the car at a price I wanted to pay. Never owned a Subaru but looking forward to it.

• Locally Owned & Operated