Anderson Subaru

Wayne Barr

Sales & Leasing
Paul  Simpson , Sales Manager, Anderson Subaru

June 29, 2017

"Most positive experience for a new car buyer"

- Ryan

I am so happy it was Brian's smiling face that greeted me when I walked up to the dealership. I knew I wanted the Crosstrek but was just wanting information on the options so I could make an informed decision whether or not It it would be the car for me. Brian took the time to explain the quality of the vehicle in terms that I would understand. This meant a lot to me. I left even more excited than when I arrived. Brian in an exceptional salesman. He put my needs in the forefront. I will/would recommended Anderson's due to the personal touch Brain put forth. He made the experience seem less!!! I appreciate all his efforts!!! Paul was a joy to work with as well. It was late when we were finishing up but you would have thought he was just starting his day and had all the time in the world. Paul and I descused the amount of paperwork involve in purchasing a new vehicle. Have you ever thought about putting all that paperwork on a flash drive? Any good manage or businesses owner knows it starts and ends with your TEAM! The Hedgehog theory: when things aren't going well you look inside(management). If everything is going well you look outside (staff). I KNOW you are look outside with pride!!! You have not only met but exceeded that goal!!!!

May 16, 2017

"Maria rocks!!"

- kenv267

Maria is alway helpful and goes out of her way to ensure your needs are met I will always request her for service when I bring my 2 Outbacks in for service. She has 17+years experience, so she has knowledge.

Maria Ceasar

May 16, 2017

"Fast , Easy, GREAT customer service!"

- John

Wayne Barr and Paul Simpson are a pleasure to deal with. They make buying a new car a low key, no hype, friendly experience. I will definitely be a return customer. Best, John Downing

Wayne Barr