Anderson Subaru

Maria Ceasar, Service Advisor, Anderson Subaru

Maria Ceasar

3.7

April 17, 2017

"Great Car+.Great People= Oh Happy Day!"

- dmmcclellan@umc

I want to offer a word of praise and appreciation for Brian Jones, Paul Simpson, and the rest of the fine folks at Anderson Subaru. This is the second car that I have purchased from this dealership and am ultimately glad I returned. I could not have asked for a more personable and knowledgeable sales representative than Brian Jones, who's love for his own WRX is genuinely contagious. In the end, I am pleased to have my vehicle under the care of the community at Anderson and remain grateful for an organization that understands the importance of authentic relationship as the primary means of any effective transaction. Bless you, friends!

April 09, 2017

"What a great sales team"

- tjjb4sister

The sales team over at Anderson Subaru are some of the best people to purchase a vehicle from that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. They showed me a vehicle that fit my needs and did not try to push me into a higher priced vehicle. They even stayed open late on the evening of a bad storm so that I could go home to pick up some documentation that I had forgotten.

April 03, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- AlexBrown35

My husband gave me a hard time about me (the woman) wanting to go and buy a car on my own. I had zeroed in on a Subaru Outback and just walked in to this dealership. What a great experience! Brian Jones greeted me politely, answered all my questions and took me on a test drive. I loved that he did not "push" anything on me at all, just politely answered my questions, offered suggestions and was an all around great guy. I decided to buy and he found me the car I wanted, made sure it came in on time and at a fair price. Paul handled all the financing and he had everything ready, accurate and made the whole process easy. Brian was unable to be there when I picked up the car, but he texted me the night before to reassure me that all was in order and Wayne Barr handled the transaction smoothly. I am so happy I chose this dealership - they were polite, knowledgeable and fair.

• Locally Owned & Operated