Audi Willow Grove

1520 Easton Rd,
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090
Audi Willow Grove Info
About Audi Willow Grove

Audi Willow Grove is the only Audi dealership owned & operated by Don Rosen. Don has spent over 30 years in the luxury automotive business leading Pennsylvania and the Delaware Valley in automotive sales. In 2002 Don brought his work ethic and customer-friendly philosophy to Huntingdon Valley and Willow Grove and the Don Rosen way of doing business has continued to grow. We thank our loyal customers for making us the Fastest Growing Audi dealership in the Delaware Valley. Audi Willow Grove employs a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying customers' vehicle needs. We are confident you will enjoy the Willow Grove way of doing business. We look forward to serving you!

About Audi Willow Grove

• Audi Loaner Cars
  • Business Center with Computer/Phone
  • Free Vehicle Appraisals
shawn
2/19/2015

"2015 A8L Purchase"

Great Experience and great job, really love the car!! Greg was really helpful and assisted all the was through. Greg was also on point with the price and found the best rate possible..

Greg Seip

mrbones5038
12/26/2014

"Enjoyable"

Audi of Willow Grove provided exemplary service during the purchase of my new vehicle. As any modern customer does I researched price, options, colors and spoke to Rick Tier, an Audi Willow Grove Sales Associate, prior to setting foot on their lot. Rick Tier was ever so polite and helpful throughout the whole process. His determination to find me a vehicle that met my needs and the respect he showed me throughout the whole process was the reason I ultimately purchased an Audi from the Willow Grove dealership.

EdS1
11/23/2014

"Greg Seip, Audi Sales,Professional, 2015 Q3 Purchase"

I knew that I wanted to trade in my Audi A6 for another Audi but questioned whether to go with a new Q3 or a Certified Q5. After looking online I saw that Audi WG was the only dealership in the area that actually had a selection of Q3s and Certified Q5s. I called them and was connected to Greg Seip in sales. I made an appointment. Upon arrival I was greeted by Greg who is a friendly, down to earth person. He carefully listened to my needs for an Audi and presented me with options....I drove a Q3, sat in a Certified Q5, he presented me with a great price for the Q3 I liked, but I was unsure. I said in passing that it'd be great if you could drive a car a week before you buy it....Greg actually asked Management if I could drive the Q3 overnight!. After agreeing I drove it to work on my usually route the best day.......it'a great vehicle. All throughout this, Greg was pleasant and supportive. If I has a question, he made sure I received an answer. I went back to Audi WG the next day to buy my Q3.....but wait, I saw a beautiful white one instead of the blue I initially wanted.......no problem!. Greg and Audi WG worked out a great deal on that one too! Bottom line.....Greg Seip took great care of me and truly wants to help you select a vehicle that will meet your expectations....he is a credit to Audi and the Willow Grove dealership. I highly recommend considering them...and see Greg. When my Q3 grows up, ill be back to Greg Seip to consider a Q5 or Q7!

Greg Seip

asaini0603
6/28/2014

"Absolute Nightmare"

I contacted the dealership over a week prior to my visit and made a deal on the car of my choice. When I went to the dealership to sign the paperwork and take delivery, the dealer suddenly had problems. They had all of the information prior to my visit and said they had already received approval from Audi's financing but they had not. It took over 3 hours for everything to get straightened out. Then when Rick was showing me the car, he could not spend 5 minutes to go through the features and how to use the Audi MMI. In fact I had to tell him that it was possible to stream audio via Bluetooth and he disagreed (it actually is possible). Later I found out that they had tried to get financing through numerous banks, which lowered my credit score. Though I got a good deal on my car it was not worth the horrendous customer service and headaches endured during the process. I will not be buying a car from here again.

Shomel
6/15/2014

"Great experience"

My experience at the dealership was great! Rick spent the time with me to get the car I wanted. It was a very easy and comfortable process. I would highly recommend Rick.

jamesa1980
5/12/2014

"Was not happy"

1). There was no parking for service. 2). was not greeted on my arrival. 3). service area looked horrible, papers all over each service advisiors desks. I brought my 2012 Audi Q7 in for service, just for a minor service. there was not a Audi loaner car for me. i had to go to enterprise, when promise I would have a Audi as a loaner. very unhappy, so after I picked up my car, the car was not fixed 100 percent I still have a check engine light, and I will have to return back, for a high end dealership, I was very shocked to see, that this place rushed me in and out.

1/05/2014

"Rick found exactly the car I was looking for, at a good..."

Rick found exactly the car I was looking for, at a good price. Unlike other dealers, he didn't push me to add other options, or to take a car that was on the dealer's lot, and the price was as good or better than other dealers. Very positive experience.

January 06, 2014

Thanks a lot for sharing this great review! We strive to have the best customer service in the business, and I’m happy to hear that our goal was reflected through your experience with us. It’s great to know that Rick gave you a pleasant car-buying experience. If you have any questions or need anything else, just let us know. We are always willing to help in any way we can. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com

adatta
12/30/2013

"The salesperson I interacted with was Rick Trier. He was..."

The salesperson I interacted with was Rick Trier. He was very friendly and explained everything about the car to me without being pushy. He did not play games about the price with me, knew I had done my research and gave me extremely competitive price on the car. He seems like a person I can call up to seek advice about the car in the future. Overall it was a very low stress car buying experience for me - which is why I would recommend Rick and his dealership!

January 02, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. Customer input is an important part in helping make our service the best it can be. Offering a quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. I’m glad to hear that Rick was able to assist you with your car purchase. We are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything they can to make our customers feel welcome and supported during their visits. We look forward to working with you in the future! In the meantime, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from the dealership. Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com

Marsiss
12/22/2013

"Everything is perfect for my Audi purchase. All the..."

Everything is perfect for my Audi purchase. All the communications are done over email, as I was traveling aboard during that time. I quoted Audi Q5 with several dealers in NY, NJ and PA, Stephen was the one with quick response and best price. I felt comfortable doing business with him, not like some dealers playing tricks. So most of the paperwork was done over email, and the finance department matched a good APR for the car loan. I took train from NYC down to Philadelphia, then regional train to Willow Grove, Stephen picked me up in the train station driving my Audi Q5. I am just satisfied with the whole purchase experience, feeling so bad that I may not be able to purchase another vehicle from them as I'll relocate to MN soon.

Stephen Lipcsey

December 23, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! It’s great to hear that our sales team members gave you a pleasant experience. When customers come on our lot, they can take comfort in knowing that they are receiving high-quality customer service. One of our goals is to make sure our customers receive the highest quality care and support when they are searching for a new car. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com

dklnash
12/19/2013

"We went onto your website and was going to go through the..."

We went onto your website and was going to go through the web to get the car. RIck called us the next morning. We went over everything, we were looking for in the car and he found it. Very knowledgeable and personable. When the car was delivered he went through all the features etc and offered assistance going forward, if I had any questions.

December 20, 2013

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. Customer input is an important part in helping make our service the best it can be. Providing a quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. We understand buying a new car can be stressful, so our team is dedicated to giving our customers the best service and support possible. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you in the future! In the meantime, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from the dealership. Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com

Reviews of Bill Share