Audi Willow Grove

Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Biener Audi

disappointedinphilly
7/09/2015

"Good Luck Post Purchase"

I should first note that since the purchase of our Audi A3 last April, we have had several issues with the vehicle that have warranted repeat visits to the Service Center - specifically excessive oil use (inconsistent with the mileage) and issues with the air conditioning. Most recently, we received notice from Audi regarding a safety recall of the fuel delivery unit. We brought the car in on June 18th for the recall repair and a follow-up assessment of the air conditioning. It has been three weeks (this Thursday, July 9th) and we are still without our car or any reasonable explanation about the prolonged wait time, in addition to being subjected to the run around. No one returns calls or email. We were even told one day that our car wasn't in the system. What's worst is that we've been told the car should be ready x day, only for that day to arrive and are told that they're still waiting for a part, or there are other cars ahead of us. Worst experience with a dealer/service center ever.

Howard, Stan

skilletrx
6/13/2015

"New car purchase - no response post purchase"

I purchased a new Audi from AudiWG about 2 months ago. I purchased from out of state given the lack of options for S3s in my area, so I trekked up north to Willow Grove. I worked with Brian Walker, who seems to not be working here anymore. Prices were great, I just feel like after the sale, you won't get service and/or exist to this dealership. Since Brian has left, I've worked with John Li, and now am waiting to hear from Scott. I left the dealership without getting a front license plate mount (which is mandated by my state), and without a full tank of gas. Both where promised to me, but two months later, I can't even get a response from these guys. Not very honorable - and I think I've waited long enough before writing this review. While I did get a license plate mount finally, it came with no mounting hardware. Still waiting on my gas reimbursement though.

Brian Walker, John Li, Scott

shawn
2/19/2015

"2015 A8L Purchase"

Great Experience and great job, really love the car!! Greg was really helpful and assisted all the was through. Greg was also on point with the price and found the best rate possible..

Greg Seip

mrbones5038
12/26/2014

"Enjoyable"

Audi of Willow Grove provided exemplary service during the purchase of my new vehicle. As any modern customer does I researched price, options, colors and spoke to Rick Tier, an Audi Willow Grove Sales Associate, prior to setting foot on their lot. Rick Tier was ever so polite and helpful throughout the whole process. His determination to find me a vehicle that met my needs and the respect he showed me throughout the whole process was the reason I ultimately purchased an Audi from the Willow Grove dealership.

EdS1
11/23/2014

"Greg Seip, Audi Sales,Professional, 2015 Q3 Purchase"

I knew that I wanted to trade in my Audi A6 for another Audi but questioned whether to go with a new Q3 or a Certified Q5. After looking online I saw that Audi WG was the only dealership in the area that actually had a selection of Q3s and Certified Q5s. I called them and was connected to Greg Seip in sales. I made an appointment. Upon arrival I was greeted by Greg who is a friendly, down to earth person. He carefully listened to my needs for an Audi and presented me with options....I drove a Q3, sat in a Certified Q5, he presented me with a great price for the Q3 I liked, but I was unsure. I said in passing that it'd be great if you could drive a car a week before you buy it....Greg actually asked Management if I could drive the Q3 overnight!. After agreeing I drove it to work on my usually route the best day.......it'a great vehicle. All throughout this, Greg was pleasant and supportive. If I has a question, he made sure I received an answer. I went back to Audi WG the next day to buy my Q3.....but wait, I saw a beautiful white one instead of the blue I initially wanted.......no problem!. Greg and Audi WG worked out a great deal on that one too! Bottom line.....Greg Seip took great care of me and truly wants to help you select a vehicle that will meet your expectations....he is a credit to Audi and the Willow Grove dealership. I highly recommend considering them...and see Greg. When my Q3 grows up, ill be back to Greg Seip to consider a Q5 or Q7!

Greg Seip

asaini0603
6/28/2014

"Absolute Nightmare"

I contacted the dealership over a week prior to my visit and made a deal on the car of my choice. When I went to the dealership to sign the paperwork and take delivery, the dealer suddenly had problems. They had all of the information prior to my visit and said they had already received approval from Audi's financing but they had not. It took over 3 hours for everything to get straightened out. Then when Rick was showing me the car, he could not spend 5 minutes to go through the features and how to use the Audi MMI. In fact I had to tell him that it was possible to stream audio via Bluetooth and he disagreed (it actually is possible). Later I found out that they had tried to get financing through numerous banks, which lowered my credit score. Though I got a good deal on my car it was not worth the horrendous customer service and headaches endured during the process. I will not be buying a car from here again.

Shomel
6/15/2014

"Great experience"

My experience at the dealership was great! Rick spent the time with me to get the car I wanted. It was a very easy and comfortable process. I would highly recommend Rick.

jamesa1980
5/12/2014

"Was not happy"

1). There was no parking for service. 2). was not greeted on my arrival. 3). service area looked horrible, papers all over each service advisiors desks. I brought my 2012 Audi Q7 in for service, just for a minor service. there was not a Audi loaner car for me. i had to go to enterprise, when promise I would have a Audi as a loaner. very unhappy, so after I picked up my car, the car was not fixed 100 percent I still have a check engine light, and I will have to return back, for a high end dealership, I was very shocked to see, that this place rushed me in and out.

Willow Grove Service

1/05/2014

"Rick found exactly the car I was looking for, at a good..."

Rick found exactly the car I was looking for, at a good price. Unlike other dealers, he didn't push me to add other options, or to take a car that was on the dealer's lot, and the price was as good or better than other dealers. Very positive experience.

Rick Trier, Chris Didio

Audi Willow Grove responded to this review

January 06, 2014

Thanks a lot for sharing this great review! We strive to have the best customer service in the business, and I’m happy to hear that our goal was reflected through your experience with us. It’s great to know that Rick gave you a pleasant car-buying experience. If you have any questions or need anything else, just let us know. We are always willing to help in any way we can. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com

adatta
12/30/2013

"The salesperson I interacted with was Rick Trier. He was..."

The salesperson I interacted with was Rick Trier. He was very friendly and explained everything about the car to me without being pushy. He did not play games about the price with me, knew I had done my research and gave me extremely competitive price on the car. He seems like a person I can call up to seek advice about the car in the future. Overall it was a very low stress car buying experience for me - which is why I would recommend Rick and his dealership!

Audi Willow Grove responded to this review

January 02, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. Customer input is an important part in helping make our service the best it can be. Offering a quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. I’m glad to hear that Rick was able to assist you with your car purchase. We are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything they can to make our customers feel welcome and supported during their visits. We look forward to working with you in the future! In the meantime, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from the dealership. Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com