Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
TISHANDMIA
8/14/2016

"Return customer and still satisfied!"

Me and my husband bought our first new vehicle here 6 months ago. Our car was involved in a hit and run accident and was totaled. We drove our rental right up to the dealership the next day and they took care of us right away. Without them explaining Gap insurance, we would have been in a world of hurt and they cared about us and getting us a car.

smjacks4
8/13/2016

"Easy"

This dealership really went out of their way to meet my needs and ensure that I was happy and satisfied with the new vehicle I chose.

Hyundai Believer
8/01/2016

"Got me running on all 4 cylinders!"

After my 2016 Hyundai Tucson started missing terribly I called the service Dept. at Automax. They could not fix my car the first day due to having to order a part, but gave me a 2017 Hyundai Elantra to drive until my car was ready. Thanks Automax for taking care of me!

LynndsayK
7/28/2016

"Service done on 7/27/2016"

Called earlier in the week and was able to get in on relatively short notice, used a rental so that I wouldn't have to miss work, service was completed quickly, price was better than anywhere else around, great customer service!

davis4393

"best experience ever"

Reggie was awesome !!! This was an easy to work with dealership and we came back here after shopping several others because of the staff and the way they didn't pressure us but helped us find exactly what we wanted.

cnnchm

"good"

Have puchased 3 other vehicles from here and was always satisfied. I am sure I will be back on the future if I decide to purchase another vehicle

autumnmiranda12
7/28/2016

"Autumn'so car shopping experience"

I was very pleased with the overall experience. The salesman and finance person were very professional, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place and shop here again.

Jamell

carla.d.kerr

"Best Outcome Possible"

My purchase experience was the best I've ever experienced. The salesman listened to my needs and devised a plan to meet those needs. The finance person was a joy to work with as well. I won't hesitate to recommend Automax Hyundai to all my friends and family. I had a smooth experience from start to finish. I love my new car!

lastinger89
7/27/2016

"Del City Hyundai"

Automax Del City was great dealership to work with. They offer low pressure and competitive prices. The selection of vehicles compared to other dealerships was better as well.

Mr Baker

shannonjoyce71
7/24/2016

"My experience"

My experience was great! Rodney was really helpful, friendly and didn't rush me while I was trying to decide which vehicle to purchase which took me a while, very helpful with any questions we had. Only thing I was disappoint in was the lack of appreciation from the main BOSS he didn't even thank us for coming into his dealership, purchasing our vehicle there. I've bought 5 new vehicles in my lifetime and I have always shook the hand of the one who gave us our vehicle for the price we payed for. It wouldn't have took much effort since his open office was on the way out. Thanks Rodney for your friendliness!

Reviews of Scott Gould