Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
belk, sandy
5/02/2015

"3 time new Elantra buyer, I love this car,never a problem. "

best dealer in Ok.. sales rep. Reggie Uduezue is a knowledgeable, kind & patient, all the staff is dedicated to the customer. A third time buyer & the Hyundai is the best vehicle I have ever had.Sandy B

Texangirl2015
4/27/2015

"5th deal of my life!"

This is my 5th car purchased from Automax Hyundai. Always appreciate all those crews for helping me. They are so friendly! Thank you Automax Hyundai family.

Leslie
4/27/2015

"Great Experience!"

Andy is a wonderful salesman! He helped me get into the car that I wanted at the price that I wanted. He definitely went the extra mile to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase!

Andy Johnson

RCWH
4/20/2015

"Scott Gould"

He was awesome. Friendly, informative, and understanding that I needed to stay within my warranty. Scott is an asset to the dealership. Thank you Scott.

Scott Gould

JON
4/15/2015

"Excellent"

My experience with Hyundai Del City has been such as I intend to have my other car which is not a Hyundai serviced their. Excellent Service

John Hoffer

Pam
4/14/2015

"Excellent Service"

Scott has always provided excellent service to me! He is attentive, respectful, and willing to go the extra mile to help! Thank you Scott for a job well done!!

Scott, Gould

Allen
4/11/2015

"This is what we've come to expect"

Diagnosed problem, provided solution, reasonable estimate, and kept the service to the estimated time. Reliable, efficient, and courteous service department. We have always brought our Hyundai to your service department and would consider no other in town.

Celia
4/09/2015

"very good experience."

So glad to have Scott back in the service department in the Del City, OK store. He listens to what you tell him and doesn't talk to you as if "you are only a woman and don't know what you are talking about." My car does not have a large amount of problems but when it does I want someone who will listen to me. I have always gotten very good service.

SCOTT GOULD

London12
4/08/2015

"Service"

I did not have to wait long for service. Everyone was helpful! I enjoyed the coffer, delicious popcorn and water. A clean restroom was also available.

2007, 2010, 2014 Hyundai
4/07/2015

"Outstanding!!!"

Always have a pleasant experience from sales to service. I'm always greeted by name when having my car serviced. Keep up the good work AutoMax.

Scott and Kendall from service department

Reviews of Lilian O'Kouri