Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
nikki
5/23/2015

"service"

I was very pleased with customer service as well as the length of time i had to wait.

jobeex
5/12/2015

"Quick and easy"

I bought a 2015 Tucson last week. My salesperson was Andy, he listened to my needs and got it done. I was in and out in about an hour! Awesome vehicles, awesome service:)

Andy Johnson

rickrick#52
5/10/2015

"no pressure just plenty of automobiles."

Tom my salesperson was a pleasure to spend time with.I found exactly what I was looking for and was on my way in about an hour. Thanks Automax.

none
5/08/2015

"So Pleased"

I am thankful for the experience. I was treated with respect and kindness. I felt comfortable with the environment Thank you for your help and fairness. .

Jeff Collins

ryeot
5/07/2015

"Wonderful experience"

The one thing that could have made this better would have been if the car was washed and vacumed. Fyi, the wrong air was put in both passenger tires.

Bria98!
5/06/2015

"Two time hyuandai owner!"

Another great experience. Salesman Reggie was the best. Ease of buying a car with this dealership x2. Will be a repeat customer! Abe was awesome with the finance part.

Happy
5/05/2015

"Happy customer"

My husband and I knew exactly what we wanted and what we were willing to pay, after being told on the phone that they could accommodate us we went there to find they did exactly what they said they would. There was no haggling or pressure at all. This was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend anybody looking for a new vehicle to go there.

belk, sandy
5/02/2015

"3 time new Elantra buyer, I love this car,never a problem. "

best dealer in Ok.. sales rep. Reggie Uduezue is a knowledgeable, kind & patient, all the staff is dedicated to the customer. A third time buyer & the Hyundai is the best vehicle I have ever had.Sandy B

Texangirl2015
4/27/2015

"5th deal of my life!"

This is my 5th car purchased from Automax Hyundai. Always appreciate all those crews for helping me. They are so friendly! Thank you Automax Hyundai family.

Leslie
4/27/2015

"Great Experience!"

Andy is a wonderful salesman! He helped me get into the car that I wanted at the price that I wanted. He definitely went the extra mile to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase!

Andy Johnson