Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St., Del City, Oklahoma 73115 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Scott Gould, Service Advisor, Automax Hyundai Del City

Danny Baccus, Service Advisor, Automax Hyundai Del City

Danny Baccus

"Unscheduled maintenance requirement"

- Jmitch

On Saturday morning 01/21/2017 my 2007 Sonata displayed a Check Engine light and the RPM was way high when initially started. Without an appointment I took my car to Automax Hyundai in Del City OK. I explained the problem and requested that I be allowed to leave the car since I did not have an appointment. A service order was immediately written. I also requested a loaner car since this was an unforeseen situation and my wife would need transportation while her car was unavailable. Scott Gould along with one other service employee gave me immediate and quality service allowing me to be on my way in less than half an hour. The fact that I am a long time customer may have had something to do with the service I received however I still believe that it was note worthy. Thanks guys.

January 24, 2017

"Do Not bother going anywhere else"

- cwb2017

Great experience from beginning to end. Save yourself time and money,(Do Not bother going anywhere else)! I went in for a repair and could not resist the deal etc. on my new Elantra. No pressure just good solid advice and help with my purchase.

January 24, 2017

"Professional from start to finish!"

- Teresa Coker

We are a 2 Hyundai household and we only take our vehicles to Automax for service. The Service Managers are professional and always looking out for our best interest in the maintenance of our vehicles.

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $28102

2016 Hyundai Sonata

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $17424

2017 Hyundai Elantra

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $22773

2017 Hyundai Elantra

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $26752

2016 Hyundai Sonata

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs