Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
roniluv4
3/28/2015

"Wonderful buying experience!"

I did not expect to go home with a car. I had been turned down by four other dealerships. The trade -in I had at the time I was very upside down. All the other dealerships wanted me to put a huge down payment which, I did not have at the time. I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Lillian was outstanding and made me feel special. I would definitely recommend this dealership! GREAT JOB!!!!!

okgary1
3/27/2015

"No Hassle"

Was a hassele free experience. Jerry n Lilian O'Kouri were great. Lilian made me feel like family. Scott in service knowledgeable helpful. I highly recommend all of them. Great Job Lilian!!!

Jerry, Scott

April
3/22/2015

"Best car buying experience"

We did not expect to buy a car the day we went in to test drive. Rodney was very attentive to our needs and price range. He also gave us a great deal on our trade-in. It was a no nonsense car buying experience. We bought a 2015 Hyundai Tucson that day. We couldn't have been more pleased with our visit! Definitely recommend this dealership!

kaitmoussa
3/18/2015

"great price, heat service, fastest car sale ever!"

Beat car buying experience ever! Lillian went way beyond to make sure that we received a fair deal for our trade, and the car that best suited our needs and wants.

Air Force Dentist
3/10/2015

"Bought in One Day after a Year of research"

Great experience in car buying. No pressure to buy things I did not want or require. Very knowledgeable about the car history (we bought a used car). We were planning on buying a vehicle and had carefully researched and planned. Lillian Kouri was the best. Abe in Finance was super helpful. I would definitely buy here again.

Sonya
3/09/2015

"Great Team"

The team at Automax is remarkable. My service agent took excellent care of me and my car from the minute I pulled in the service department. He returned my car washed, cleaned and all the work done as he had said it would be. I have already been singing the praises of the excellent customer service at this dealership, and when I am ready to buy another Hyundai there will be NO OTHER PLACE except AUTOMAX for me and my family!

Kendall in Service department

WL Smith
3/01/2015

"Good buying experience"

Lillian O'Kouri and Joe Trujillo worked to find me the vehicle I wanted, even though it wasn't available at the dealership. Everyone at Automax Del City was professional and courteous. Will definitely be back.

Joe Trujillo

knewcomb
2/11/2015

"Best Car buying experience"

David had the 2 cars I was interested in pulled up and waiting for me. Test drove them both and gave me all the facts, perks, etc. on them both. He helped me select the car that fit me best and I LOVE it! The whole experience wasn't long and painful as previous car buying experiences. I highly recommend David Kile. Professional and easy to work with.

David Kile

carol
2/06/2015

"lillian o'kouri"

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting and working with lillian O'kouri, she was very friendly, very helpful, and above all her professional manner was appreciated. She was not overly pushy like I have experienced with others when trying to buy a vehicle. Lillians hard work to try and get me into something I could afford and appreciate was above board! I have referred her to my friends for future car buying. She is an exceptional and hard working girl that has your happiness as her goal. It was a pleasure doing business with such a great lady! And she's smart too.... She knows her business. I will definitely be back.

stingerree
2/06/2015

"Automax Hyundai "Del City" the Best "

The salesman and finance mgr. were all very well versed on their products and jobs... The service dept was excellent and had the tint put on my new vehicle and was very quick and efficient...

Andy Johnson was my salesman and Scott Gould was my service adviser