Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
DM2.0
7/02/2015

"Awesome customer service "

I had the pleasure of dealing with helpfull knowledgeable staff at the dealership I knew exactly what car I wanted they had it ready to go when I got there .Financing was simple and hassle free. Thank you to everyone that helped me that day.

Ashley,Patrick ,David

HENDERSONANTAYZIA
7/01/2015

"Wonderful customer service "

Did everything just the way I wanted it in the right order ! Gave me the car I love and made me leave with a smile on my face .

WOOD

SBRISCO
6/27/2015

"It's Becoming a Habit!"

We seldom find a dealership that we like well enough to purchase more than once, but we have purchased twice in the past two years!!

AINSWORTH

GW Choctaw
6/27/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This is my 3rd purchase from Automax Hyundai Del City. Dealing with Ken Reilly was a pleasure. He is very knowledgeable about the product he sells. I went there with a preapproved loan and received absolutely no pressure to finance through the dealer. I was very satisfied with the deal they made me and would recommend Automax Hyundai and salesman Ken Reilly to my family and friends who may be looking for a new vehicle.

Patti
6/26/2015

"Great dealership!"

Very friendly and helpful! This is our third vehicle from this dealership - keep coming back! They will work with you to get a great price with quick service.

Sing1992
6/24/2015

"The best service ever"

This staff is fantastic. Lillian was amazing. We walked in, she introduced herself and gave me a hug. It made us feel very welcomed. She asked what was our preference and what my favorite color was. Lillian drove a car to the door that was absolutely perfect. We didn't think it was possible to get it because of our credit. Guess what? This perfect 2015 Sonata is in our driveway. I totally recommend going to see Lillian!! Thank you AutoMax for your help.

gordon1958
6/22/2015

"Easy and satisfying"

Kaz Kolver was my salesperson and easy to deal with. Only live 3 miles from the dealership and he had no problem heading to my house to make sure there was no problem fitting the car in the garage because of the storm shelter. Everyone was friendly and personable and wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from them.

Kaz Kolver, Andy Johnson

kdawg
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

The sales staff were very easy to work with. Not high pressure. Very easy deal to make. Would recommend them to any one else to try.

PEWESTBROOK12
6/19/2015

"The Trauma of Purchasing a New Car!"

Very professional and courteous staff. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car. Thank you Ashley, Jerry and Andy for everything.

JOHNSON

AUNT_2_8
6/19/2015

"Wonderful Experience!!"

Staff very professional! Everyone we had contact with went above and beyond to make our experience as smooth as possible. Finance dept did a wonderful job in getting us the best apr for our situation. Will definitely return to this dealership should we be in need of vehicles in the future. Will refer friends and family.

JOHNSON