Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
lastinger89
7/27/2016

"Del City Hyundai"

Automax Del City was great dealership to work with. They offer low pressure and competitive prices. The selection of vehicles compared to other dealerships was better as well.

Mr Baker

shannonjoyce71
7/24/2016

"My experience"

My experience was great! Rodney was really helpful, friendly and didn't rush me while I was trying to decide which vehicle to purchase which took me a while, very helpful with any questions we had. Only thing I was disappoint in was the lack of appreciation from the main BOSS he didn't even thank us for coming into his dealership, purchasing our vehicle there. I've bought 5 new vehicles in my lifetime and I have always shook the hand of the one who gave us our vehicle for the price we payed for. It wouldn't have took much effort since his open office was on the way out. Thanks Rodney for your friendliness!

rhazera2013
7/23/2016

"we bought a new car"

We have purchased 8 hyundai cars from automax hyundai . We have yet to dissapointed with any of the deals with either the deal itself or any of the people that we delt with. As far as l'm concerned automax hyundai del city is top notch dealership.

none

meshell01
7/19/2016

"Hyaundi"

I would recommend this dealership. They took the time on a holiday to fit my needs and had a very smooth transaction! Thank you all the people that helped me and still very satisfied with my new purchase

kelly96
7/12/2016

"quick easy purchase"

The young man who helped us was very helpful. The sales manager met our price easily without having to spend time haggling over price. The overall sales experience was pleasant.

Paul Sargent

Jmitch
7/07/2016

"Made last min n and out within an hour."

I have been with this dealership since the 90"s. Bought four cars from them and they do all of my service work. I have had no problems with customer service.

nicg
7/05/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The techs took the time to explain what their recommendations were and why, very easy to understand. Quick service, too. Their estimation of how long the work would take was spot on.

barbara3
7/02/2016

"I felt this dealership had my best interest as their focus "

There were no hard sale pressure tactics. I felt I was given a fair finance package. Everyone is always friendly, helpful, explain things so I could understand and be able to make the best decisions for me. I feel my car will always be in good hands and well taken care of. This is my second Hyundai car. I had my first Hyundai, an Elantra, for eleven years and was a great at. I love Hyundai vehicles!!! Thank you.

Sean Miller

twilastelly51
7/01/2016

"New Car"

Cody is good , we'll everybody is and they gets the job done with no pressure. Ken is the best. Ken was very Respectful ,honest , helpful about the price of the car. There was alot of rebates as well. We got a good deal and they all meaning Cody , Ken, and financing did a great job. Financing is really nice .

Abe ,the man in financing

joshuabusby2
6/30/2016

"Great Experience"

From the time I drove onto the lot to the time I drove off the lot with my new vehicle the entire experience was phenomenal!!!!

Reviews of Scott Gould