Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
JOHN123
8/28/2015

"Service work"

Scott Gould IS " above and beyond"......... he should be given a $ 20,000 bonus TODAY!! After all, we have followed him three times now as he travels around the world! He knows his stuff and IS exceptional in customer relations area..............KEEP HIM!!!!

SCOTT GOULD

RDONATTO31

"AWESOME!!!"

The staff was great and gave me just what I wanted plus more!! Ask for Lilian, she'll get you what you want and not pressure you into making a decision you don't want to make like most car sales people.

K_ALLEN8487
8/27/2015

"Best dealership in okc!!!"

Awesome experience! Would recommend them to anyone! Worked with a couple different people and they were all very nice people. Go see them to have the best car buying experience ever

Todd F.
8/27/2015

"New car purchase with trade-in"

I had as pleasant of experience as possible when buying a new car. Although, we could not agree on a price that both of us were comfortable with while at the dealership, we eventually came to a mutually agreed upon price through phone conversations. I felt I was treated with respect and professionalism throughout the negotiations. At NO time was I pressured or intimidated. I would recommend my friends to the Hyundai dealership in Del City and have them to speak with Ashley and Reggie.

Ashley

Donna1954

"Great Service Department"

I scheduled an oil change online which was very easy. I arrived for service...staff was very professional...waited for my vehicle and had the yummy popcorn....was done in less than an hour...thank you.

Jt1313

"Amazing Service!!!!"

Shout out to the Automax Team in Del City!!! Lillian especially! She is one amazing sales woman! Spoke with her on a Saturday evening. Was approved Monday morning. Drove down Monday evening she had just what I had spoke to her at the lot ready for me to look at. Very honest and true lady. Cares about her customers in a Guinuine way. Went above and beyond expectations to make customers satisfied. Willing to help in anyway they can on monthly payments. A few days later finance called and was able to get a cheaper interest rate. Automax sent a gentleman 2 hours with new paperwork. This dealership truly cares about satisfying their customers. Highly recommended. My family now has bought 4 vehicles from Automax Del City. Kudos to you all!!!! Thank you!!!

sjb254
8/26/2015

"leasing experience"

I recently leased a 2015 Sonata 2.0 sport Limited from Automax Del City. Everyone I dealt with was professional, welcoming and eager, but not annoyingly so, to be of assistance. Got a great deal on a very cool car.

Shasha Dimitrov, new salesman but very open about it and eager to learn, Ashley Strange

MonaC15
8/22/2015

" Great service! "

As always, Scott has taken care of my cars needs. He always informs me of any recall items they serviced and any additional servicing my car needs based on the mileage. It is always a pleasure working with him.

Scott Gould

PAAF
8/22/2015

"Friendly and courteous service"

Discovered my problem and fixed the issue with little down time Would recommend Del City Automax Hyundai to other Hyundai owners in the metro area

Sonata X 2
8/19/2015

"Repeat buyer"

I bought my first Hyundai Sonata here 4 years ago and just bought my second one here last week. All of the staff members were great. I had a great experience both times with the cars and staff.

Jamil in sales and Shawn in finance

Reviews of Lilian O'Kouri