Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
glasgow.sally
9/26/2016

"Glowing review of the service"

I'm happy with my new car, it's beautiful, and the service I received at the dealership. I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends and relatives.

Jbar01
9/17/2016

"Long time customer"

I have been a satisfied customer of Automax Service Dept. for over 14 years. I have always experienced friendly, professional service. Always get a report on what is recommended to keep the car in good repair. Love the reception area.

pmroberts
9/16/2016

"Terrific"

Great customer service Hospitality is great free water, and coffee is amazing. Scott is knowlegable and appears trust worthy. I enjoy the dicounts and coupons.

chefandyb
9/12/2016

"satisfied customer"

This is the third vehicle we have bought from automax in del city. We like the staff and the friendly reception we receive there from the sales staff to the service dept. I do feel that we paid too much but it was not as much as comparable vehicles would have cost. Love the Tucson but hate the payments!

alfa_elliott
9/10/2016

"A Good Experience"

I was most satisfied with my car buying experience at Auto Max in Del City OK. The salesman was a most patient man, doing a thorough job of explaining the car's features. I have placed a couple of calls to him since the purchase of my vehicle and he is always ready to help.

Tom Banks

alfa_elliott responded to this review

September 11, 2016

Please note that my salesman's name is Tom Baker...not Tom Banks. Sorry Tom about the error in your name

maryleegulikers
9/07/2016

"Great"

Great experience, I almost got a full tank of gas. It was 3/4. Reggie was excellent! I am a repeat customer and will be again. I will recommend Hyundai to my friends.

TISHANDMIA
8/14/2016

"Return customer and still satisfied!"

Me and my husband bought our first new vehicle here 6 months ago. Our car was involved in a hit and run accident and was totaled. We drove our rental right up to the dealership the next day and they took care of us right away. Without them explaining Gap insurance, we would have been in a world of hurt and they cared about us and getting us a car.

kay_t
8/14/2016

"Searching to Purchase Nrw"

I made two attempts to purchase new Hyundai Sonata with Automax of Del City, but felt they did not honor what they agreed to 2nd trip back

smjacks4
8/13/2016

"Easy"

This dealership really went out of their way to meet my needs and ensure that I was happy and satisfied with the new vehicle I chose.

Hyundai Believer
8/01/2016

"Got me running on all 4 cylinders!"

After my 2016 Hyundai Tucson started missing terribly I called the service Dept. at Automax. They could not fix my car the first day due to having to order a part, but gave me a 2017 Hyundai Elantra to drive until my car was ready. Thanks Automax for taking care of me!

Reviews of Scott Gould