Automax Hyundai Del City

Automax Hyundai Del City

Call
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
TessaM12
12/06/2014

"I had Great experience. "

I was treated great and found the perfect vehicle for me! Tom was easy to work with and showed wonderful customer service! I will Forsure recommend this dealership in the future!

martinez1978us
12/06/2014

"Exceptional Service!"

WOW! I've had the pleasure to work with Jerry Fairchild and Lilian Kouri and they have been more than helpful. I've been looking for a Sonata for almost a month and after getting the run around from Edmond Hyundai and Hyundai in Norman I happen to be referred here by USAA and we are grateful. There was no hassle and it truly made car buying easy and nightmare free. Everyone knows how going to a dealer can be and honestly that's what I thought was going to happen here and I was mistaken. Jerry who's a new car manager was very trustworthy and a man of his word. He did not hide anything and was very upfront and honest with us from the beginning. He let Lilian take over and she was just so easy to work with. I would recommend everyone to stop by and give them a try. To all my military brethren go here and let them take care of you! Stay away from any other Hyundai dealer and go see Jerry Fairchild and Lilian Kouri and give them a chance to change your dealer experience.

Jerry Fairchild

singinkal
12/02/2014

"Great service department!"

I cannot say enough nice things about Kendall and the service staff at Automax Hyundai in Del City. They were all professional and courteous from start to finish. Kendall gave me a call every time they needed to address something or had a question about my Santa Fe, as well as when they were finished. The work on my car was finished on the day I dropped it off which many places cannot do. I feel confident that my car is in tip-top shape and safe for me and my family. I will return here again for any service needs. Thank you for taking care of my car and my peace of mind!

Kendall

akipper75
11/26/2014

"LIllian is THE BEST!"

My first visit to AMH was less than impressive. Then I got a call and email from Lillian and she walked me through the entire deal and I came out with a better interest rate, no money down, and a very fair trade in amount on my old car. Now I'm in a wonderful Sonata and I am more than Happy!. Sales manager = 10+ Lillian = 10+

Christie l b
11/22/2014

"Bad finance department"

My son purchased a truck there and drove it for three weeks decided to check where title was and when he would get it when he called diamanté told him they were having problems with loan and were going to raise interest and payment when he wasn't able to do that they told him to bring back truck after agreement already signed. They knew within a couple of days that's loan was a problem if they were not lying and never called. They need a new finance department. Sales man Ed was a good friendly guy but that is it. Will not go back or send anyone to them.

Ed

lindawheatley
11/21/2014

"Purchase of a used car"

Excellent service and professional staff. All of my questions and concerns were answered. Reassurance that the car I was buying was well maintained and most servicing was done at the Auto Max dealership.

AndyJohnson

dpmcbride
11/20/2014

"Traded in my 2012 Santa Fe for a 2015 Santa Fe with Lillian"

This is my 7th purchase with this dealership and working with Lillian. Looking forward to my 8th to replace my wife's car. Lillian was a great help in finding two options for me to choose from when trading in my 2012 Santa Fe. She made the whole process quick and easy. I called in first to have her start up the financing and to let me know what was available. Thanks for your help Lillian!

becky.hill.520900
11/04/2014

"Stressfree!"

This is third vehicle I have bought from this dealership. Will buy my next vehicle from this .dealership. Reggie was great and very courteous! Bailey deserves props too!

jerryj100
11/02/2014

"Great Dealership and Sales Person"

Reggie handled our new Hyundai Sonoda with the up most professionalism and respect. Got a great price for my trade-in. Would highly recommend Automax Hyundai in Del City, Ok. Ask for Reggie Uduezue when you go in.

Merissa.Elain
11/02/2014

"Lillian Kouri"

Lillian was amazing with the children and found exactly what I wanted fairly quickly. She was very kind. And I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you for the amazing services. -Merissa Munson

Reviews of Lilian O'Kouri