Automax Hyundai Del City

Automax Hyundai Del City
Call
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Fresh Hot Coffee Free for Our Customers
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable

"Great Deal Done Great!"

The sales lady (Lillian) was very good to work with. She knew the car inside & out & was very pleasant to work with....took time with us. Got payment exactly where we needed it thanks to Jerry & got a better trade-in value for our vehicle than we thought we would. Great experience overall! I would highly recommend this dealer! Great car, great people!

"Lillian O'Kouri internet sale was seemless!!!"

Lillian was fantastic at getting right back to me when I inquired about a used car (2014 Mazda6). She handled all communication in a rapid and professional manner and was very nice to work with. I was planning to look at several other cars but she was able to get the price I wanted and made my day much easier than expected. I would highly recommend Lillian and AutoMax for your next car purchase. The whole buying process was very fast and efficient. They went above and beyond by letting me test drive the car several hours and helped me get my existing car and new car back to my house too--Thanks!!!

"Hassle Free and Great Customer Service"

This was my first Hyundai purchase and thanks to my salesman Reggie Uduzue it was one of my best car purchasing experiences. He was attentive, very knowledgeable about the Hyundai Sonata I purchased and went above and beyond to ensure my needs were met. The Sales and Finance teams were great to work with and I would recommend this Dealership to anyone!! Edmond Hyundai and Barry Sander's Hyundai should take lessons on Customer Service from Automax Del City!!

"Hassle Free Experience!"

Usually I hate car shopping but this time there was no hassle involved with buying my car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great job Rodney Hawkins and Bill Rains. Thank you guys again

"Lillian was great! "

This is my second time dealing with Lilian. She listens to everything you need and goes above and beyond to help you. I got a red Hyundai Genesis Coupe

"Lillian"

Thiis was my first time dealing with an internet style purchase. I was amazed by it's efficiency and how easy it was to complete. First with Jennifer handling my appointment at my convenience,, and then with the helpful and friendly way that Lillian handled the transaction. I left feeling very satisfied with the whole experience. Highly recommend both Lillian and Automax.

Lillian O'Kouri

"Amazed"

TL;DR This place was great. I'm not sure if it's just this dealership or if dealership methods have changed over the years. Form my past experiences, I've come to dread car salesmen. Their overly aggressive tactics and brick wall mentality really made car shopping a chore. I came into this dealership just to figure out the trade in value of my current car. My g/f and I both left with brand new cars and smiles on our faces. The salesman, Jeff Zafar (?) spent well over an hour just figuring out what would be the best (future) car for me and then spent another half hour answering my g/f's questions about all sorts of different makes and models. This guy was actually completely honest about everything and not the least bit pushy. In the end, we both ended up buying new cars (something we've never been able to afford before) and at a rate that was incredibly reasonable. The finance guy was really funny and very pleasant to deal with. He must have pushed offers to four different banks before he found the lowest rate. Then he broke down every single item on the invoice and explained everything in a way that we could understand. I had no idea how important GAP insurance and "blanket" insurance was and how cheap it turned out to be. The best part was after the sale; the salesman came back out and walked us through every single dial and button on the vehicles. We felt like experts. I'm not going to badmouth the other dealerships that we went to before. Am just going to say that we felt like a pal was selling us a car. edit- My g/f was looking over this site and pointed out the other reviews for this dealership. Guess it's not a fluke. This place is just great! Thanks so much Hyundai place in Norman!

Jeff Zafar

"Amanda"

I was treated as a person. I felt like the team cared about my needs. They worked hard to put me in the right vehicle with the right price. No hassles or pressure like other dealerships I have dealt with. The internet consultation, salesman, and finance person were honest. No empty promises made just to get me there. Honesty will bring this satisfied customer back on my next purchase. Thank you all!

Tom, Cody, Melissa, Abe

"AESOME"

If you are looking for an honest car dealership then Automax Hyundai Del City is the place to go. No pressure. No hassles. I will definitely be sending my friends and family to this place. Ask for Danny Haitchcock, Cody Clark or Reggie Uduezue. Don't waste time at other dealerships. I was in and out within 2 hours. This dealership definitely cares about people.

"reggie"

He helped me find the car i was wanting at the price i could keep to my budget! That was important to me.walked me thur setting up everything after thankyou!

Bill Rains