Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
Kathy
2/09/2016

"repairs"

So easy to find and schedule an appt. When we got to the dealership they were extremely helpful and answered all our questions. Will be using them in the future.

MWDHNC
2/07/2016

"Great."

Walked in for a scheduled look at a vehicle and walked out with a brand new vehicle of my choice. Great dealership. Not a single complaint.

JAE1444
2/06/2016

"Purchase of used vehicle"

Ken Reilly was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He put at ease when talking with him. I never felt pressured to make a purchase. His relax approach made you feel like you were speaking with a neighbor or long time friend.

Pete Piazza
2/05/2016

"Replace Visor"

Came in to replace my drivers side visor and it was done within 15 minutes and I was then gone. Outstanding service that is for sure.

JJWeis
1/25/2016

"Had key tags programmed and oil change."

Scott was very helpful and took care of me on my oil change and was prompt to fix a programming issue i had on the car remotes.g

Sonya C
1/21/2016

"Always a pleasure to deal with!"

The service dept is always friendly and helpful. I have used other dealerships in the past but this is the only place I will use for service and to buy a new vehicle in the future.

OBU photog
1/20/2016

"salesman Ken & paperwork man Shaun "

Ken & Shaun were excellent in purchase of 2012 Mazda3i. Buying the M3 was a pleasure with these men. I would recommend these men as good guys to deal with.

RLEEGT
1/18/2016

"amazing "

No hassle, no games, straight to the point, didn't spend allday hasseling over price, loved it and will do buiness there again, thanks guys and a big shout out to Lillian.

Oksooo
1/18/2016

"A good experience "

The service was good. The employees I dealt with seemed honest, it probably was my filter they showed me that needed to be changed so I went ahead and bought one. This was a free oil change because it was the first after purchase

Olen

genesis2015
1/13/2016

"Terrific Tuesday"

Thank you Lillian for your outstanding dedication to providing excellent customer service. We came in to talk about buying a vehicle but time was not on our side. You understood our time constraints. You asked only one question, "If I can make this deal happen in an hour would you be willing to buy?" We said yes and you went to work. Your straight forward approach was a breath of fresh air. We had spent time at another dealership and they were more talk than action. We applaud you and the manager for not playing cat and mouse with the bottom line price for the vehicle. We would also like to thank Bill for not attempting to push unwanted extended coverage our way. We thank you for the information on the warranty and guarantee that we will be back to finish that as well. All in all you guys helped us have a wonderful buying experience. We look forward to buying from you again. You have gained a customer that will tell all about your excellent service.

Reviews of Lilian O'Kouri