Automax Hyundai Del City

4401 Tinker Diagonal St.,
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Automax Hyundai Del City Info
About Automax Hyundai Del City

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Del City Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Instant Financing and Multible Lenders to Fit your Needs
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
octobergalealsept
5/28/2016

"Thanks for giving us GREAT ANXIETY"

Think we got taken for a ride guys. Got some financing problems two weeks after we left the lot. This is now causing great anxiety after we took our other car back to Joe Cooper and are dealing with that. Thanks for letting us sign paper work and driving off the lot without really having a bank finance us. We also paid you guys a 500 dollar down payment 2 days after we got the car. We are so upset and stressed out about this. All of this should have been taken care of before we ever left the lot!

cheleyw
5/27/2016

"First time buyer"

Wonderful experience, this was my first time with Automax and I was surprised how easy and friendly everyone is. Even the service department was super nice and friendly.

Jamelle

jobeex
5/20/2016

"Customer for life"

3rd Automax Hyundai car. I will be a customer for life. Lilian and finance Bill were awesome, got the deal done fast. I am very satisfied.

chadjenn
5/19/2016

"Overall review?"

Great experience..just pricing wasn't nailed down before we went to financing.. was detailed to a point..stickers still on car after drove off the lot..tires and antenna..3rd time to buy from auto max Hyundai..

jimmieandelena
5/19/2016

"An AWESOME experience along with GREAT service!"

I have been to other dealerships and in all of my experiences Automax was the BEST!!! I appreciate everything they did for me and my family. They made us feel like family and they set my mind at ease because I can say I truly trust them! Thank you for delivering on all of your promises.

Sean (in finance)

rmeyers0
5/18/2016

"God experience"

I researched a lot of cars and dealerships. I finally settled on the 2016 Hyundai Accent hatchback and Automax of Del City. The car purchasing process took about one hour and then I had to wait another half and hour while they cleaned the car. I got a majority of what I wanted.

Tompi
5/18/2016

"New Car Purchase"

This car purchase experience was the easiest that we have ever had in many years of buying cars. We were treated with respect, unlike a lot of dealerships in the Metro. We normally hate buying cars,however, this experience was very enjoyable.

David, Anthony, Jerry and Sean.

Sears4
5/12/2016

"AC Repair"

Our AC has been giving us issues, so we called Steve and he immediately got us an appointment and had it fixed! Always a pleasure, Thanks Steve!

compkd75
5/11/2016

"Quick and easy"

Set up my appointment online. The sales person and car were ready when I arrived and the entire process flowed effortlessly. I would recommend this dealership to friends or family.

lchobs
5/09/2016

"Great to work with--"

It had been some years since my last car purchase. Since both Hyundai and SUVs were new to me, I had many questions. Sasho and Jerry at AutoMax were very patient with me and went above and beyond to ensure that the vehicle satisfied me and that all my inquiries were answered. Even when there were a few surprises that momentarily concerned me, such as an unexpected opening of the smart liftgate (because I didn't understand the technology yet), and my fear that the SUV would be too large for my small garage (it wasn't), the guys reassured me that everything would be ok and that it would all work out, and then they worked very hard to be sure I was really pleased with my new Tucson. The Sport is really cute, and I look forward to many happy years enjoying this purchase. Thanks, guys. Leslie

Sasho Dimitrov and Jerry (the manager-forgot last name)

Reviews of Lilian O'Kouri