Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good

Berlin City Auto Group Info

Rowe Auburn

putgas06
4/21/2016

"THE MOST "EASY" Deal ever "

Brody Robinson Was absolutely, by far, The Best sales associate I have ever dealt with. He has the "people skills" that most veterans in sales DO NOT have. He was polite, informative, likable, well groomed, answered all of my questions, and most of all NOT PUSHY !!!! Like some of the Dealers down here in the Northeastern CT. / South Central MA. Area. Saying things like " What would it take for you to leave here TODAY in this vehicle?" I knew what I was looking for, Brody gave me my "options" and let ME, the customer, make my own decisions, Imagine that !!! I absolutely LOVE my new 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 with the TRD Off Road package and look forward to many years of driving pleasure. I would and Will recommend Berlin City Toyota to any and all people I know looking to purchase a new Vehicle. It was well worth the 240 mile trip north through the mountains. I literally saved thousands of dollars for taking a beautiful 3 1/2 hour journey north !!!! Thank you Berlin City and of coarse Brody Robinson !!!!! In this survey below they ask for ""Vehicle Brand Purchased or Considered"" Toyota is not on the list, I checked off Ford as the was my second choice. You really should add Toyota to the list !!!!

Brody Robinson and also Mark with all the paperwork, Thank You So Much !!!!

TRWEIL
4/11/2016

"Great buying experience!"

My wife and I had a very pleasant buying experience. Tom, our salesman was not high pressure and made the transaction easy. I would highly recommend Berlin City dealership. The service department is also one of the most customer oriented I have ever dealt with. High marks on all counts!

Tom Doyan

tyoung101
4/11/2016

"Painless experience"

This is our 4th car that we had purchased at this dealership and so far so good. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat. Great customer service.

Tom Doyon and Melissa Theriault

Bob Barnes
3/29/2016

"purchase of 2016 Honda Touring"

I have known Berlin City Auto Group in Gorham, NH for more than twenty years. My dealing with Tom E. Doyon has been a pleasure. There was no pressure on me to purchase a vehicle. I was given estimates on several models of Honda and ended up purchasing the car of my original choice. The financial department was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would not hesitate recommending Berlin City to my family members and friends. A positive purchasing experience all around. Bob Barnes, Champlain, NY

Tom Doyon and Jillian (finance)

mikendebcapron
3/25/2016

"Car Number 4 and 5"

We have bought our 4th and 5th car from this dealership and our sales guy is Andy Moser...We messaged him what we were looking for and by that evening we had the delivery of our Buick Lacrosse in our driveway.... The net day my daughter contacted him as well and they all went above and beyond to get her into a brand new Chevy Cruz...and again had it delivered to her the next day...We have been impressed each and every time by not only Andy but the whole staff at this dealership...We honestly wont go anywhere else! Thank you again for making life and buying a car so easy for the Caprons!!!

Andy Moser

shanejay1
3/10/2016

"Easiest car buying process we have ever had!!"

We just purchased a new 2016 Kia Optima EX from Berlin City and it was the easiest car buying process we have ever had. Most everything was done through email making our trip to the dealership short and sweet! All we had to do is sign paperwork and have an inspection sticker put on the car. Thank you! We will definitely recommend!

Tom Doyon

Mainelady
3/09/2016

"Three chances"

Not once but three times and still had to go to another garage to get it fixed right. Each time I lost a days wages cause their service is only open during my jobs hours. Never again.

Service dept

noshoes
2/23/2016

"Warranty dodge......"

My wife bought a 4runner from Berlin City and it came with a 70,000 mile warranty.. The check engine light came on and we took it in to get checked out and they reset the light saying it wasn't a big deal.. This happened twice with light staying off both times for a short time then coming back on.. The third time we took it in was after the warranty had expired and we were told it would be $3,500 to shut the light off because the catalytic converters were bad..They dodged the warranty and stuck us with the bill.. Needless to say we stopped going to Berlin City for anything until parts of the 4runners frame started to rot away. When we took it in to be looked at Berlin City told Toyota we didn't have it worked on there anymore and Toyota refused to look at it or help us in any way even though Berlin City's tech's said the frame was unsafe.. Buyer beware , I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from these people...

Service dept

AC123
2/05/2016

"Needed to buy a used car in a short amount of time."

I had a situation in which I needed to buy a used car in a few hours. My son lives in New Hampshire and we drove in from New Jersey and only had Saturday afternoon to help him buy a used car. He didn't plan on needing one so soon and as a result didn't know what he wanted. Drove into the Berlin City Auto Group and felt immediately at ease with everyone we came in contact with. We were helped by Adam Fontaine who was not only patient and helpful but also very knowledgeable about the inventory on the lot. He guided us from beginning to end and was professional in the process. I would highly recommend both this dealership and salesman alike. We had an enjoyable experience and drove out with a reliable used car.

Adam Fontaine

Crystal
1/18/2016

"Best car buying experience I have had"

We had been looking to get a bigger family vehicle. Tom made the process very speedy and painless! He was able to answer my question about several vehicles to help me find the best one for our family. We love our new family vehicle and couldn't be happier!

Tom, Jill