Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good

Berlin City Auto Group
485 Main Street,
Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Shelley
9/03/2015

"Easy !!!!!"

Easy just like they say ! Within 1 hr I had traded and they delivered it to me in New York! Tom doyon was the best ! No hassles just great salesmanship all of the group together from the first phone call to the deliver !!!:)

amybtv
9/03/2015

"Great experience and beat everyone's price "

To explain how I ended up at Berlin City, I have to first explain my less-than-impressive experience at my local dealership The Automaster. I started shopping for an SUV in VT. The local dealership I went to was swamped with people, so much so that the person we were "working with" sent us for a test drive alone because she was with another customer. When we came back, feeling like we really loved the Honda CRV, she was closing the sale with a previous customer and asked us to wait five minutes. We said of course. 5 minutes turned into 20 and then a half hour, at which point she came over and said, "so we don't have the color you want in stock, so I would have to locate for you anyway. It's getting pretty late in the day. Do you mind if I just email you some numbers on Monday so I can wrap up?" I couldn't believe it. It was the end of the month so my sale wasn't important to her that day because locating it would put her into the next calendar month. I said I did mind and just wanted to know a baseline of what number we were talking about, especially since we had waited so long. This was all done in the lobby, by the way as her desk was still occupied with other customers. She seemed annoyed but came back with a sheet of paper with some figures. My boyfriend and I left feeling excited about the CRV, but feeling like we didn't matter. I called my aunt and told her what had happened. She told me her friend Jesse had purchased 8-10 trucks from the Berlin City, NH group and that they were really great to work with. So she called them on my behalf to see if they had the car I wanted. She called on a Sunday when most dealerships are closed and was immediately helped. She was put in touch with Paul M., who was so friendly and helpful. He spent a lot of time answering my questions through email and over the phone. He said not only did they have the car, but that they would sell it to me for almost $1000 cheaper than the other dealership. I couldn't believe the price difference! I called back my local dealer and asked if they could match it. She said they couldn't and offered to take $100 off her original estimate, like that's anything when you're spending thousands of dollars! She then tried to scare me out of working with Berlin City by saying there were all of these "hidden fees" and most of her customers come back to her dealership. But of course there were not any hidden fees. Berlin City emailed me the invoice to show me exactly what it would cost, delivered to my door. They were completely transparent. Paul and also Tom D. (Who assisted on a day Paul was off), treated me like I mattered, like my sale was important to them--basically the way you would expect to be treated when making a giant investment in a new vehicle. They were so responsive and helpful. Tom got on the phone with my insurance company and took care of passing on my new car info to them. He and Paul were in touch when the car left for delivery so I would know when to expect it. Even Wayne who delivered my beautiful CRV to my doorstop was pleasant to work with. Bottom line is I would recommend Berlin City to anyone. I was apprehensive to buy a car over the phone the way I did, but it was actually a quick, painless experience. When they say they make it easy, they really mean it. Thanks for the wonderful experience, Paul, Tom and Wayne! I will definitely be back and have already told a few friends about you.

Paul Maurais, Tom Doyon

Cherpais5
8/27/2015

"Enjoying our new 2015 Ford Explorer!! Thanks Craig Miller!!"

Drove up to Berlin City Auto met Craig Martin he had the car we wanted waiting for us. Made everything easy buying or new 2015 FORD EXPLORER!! We love it new SUV!! Thanks for following through on what we wanted and asked for. Hour and a half later we left with our new SUV.

Craig Martin

Jesse From Vermont
8/23/2015

"Tom Doyon--Sales the old fashioned way. "

I'd like to thank Tom Doyon for all his help yesterday (8-22-15)--in making the purchase of my new 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Eco-Diesel so effortless. I truly appreciate it. As always, in my previous experiences with Berlin City, you had exactly what I was looking for, at a price I was willing to pay--and with zero hassle whatsoever. I showed up intending to purchase a truck and drive it home same day--and you made it all happen in just a couple of hours.. Tom even helped me sync my I-Phone to the new truck before I left. And I especially appreciate that your finance guys were able to match the rate of my credit union and get me instantly approved--saving me time and an additional trip. And the truck itself is a winner. After arriving back at my office, in mixed driving over 85 miles (half secondary roads and about half interstate, I got 27.5 miles per gallon. Since when does a vehicle get BETTER mileage than stated on the window sticker? The beauty is, you can't tell when driving it that it's a diesel. It's so quiet. Thanks again for your professional assistance in making this purchase happen. I can't think of a single thing you folks could have done better! And this new Ram truck is awesome! Regards Jesse Ingalls, pres Round Hill Fence & Security, Inc

Your finance department--unfortunately I can't remember their names.

dlinnane
8/21/2015

"Nice outfit to work with"

I worked with Tom Doyon on purchasing a Ford Transit cargo van. I've never had such a responsive, more convenient experience with an auto dealer before...and I usually purchase a vehicle every 2 or three years. I called Tom on a Tuesday and my new transit was delivered to my place of work on Thursday. No hassles, no bull back and forth, just a simple one or two conversations and the deal was done...could not have been easier. Nice people to work with, true to their word..which is pretty hard to find these days with auto dealerships. I highly recommend this dealership and I would personally recommend Mr. Doyon...I was impressed. The delivery and paperwork were completed in all of ten minutes around my schedule.

Tom Doyon, and the person who delivered my vehicle...I think his name was Arthur was extremely considerate

Bill
8/18/2015

"Our new Cherokee Sport"

Me and my wife came in looking for a small SUV to pull our boat. Andy worked with us to find the right option and now we're already enjoying our vacations on the lake! Thanks Berlin City !

Andy, Bruce Macdonald

Savagesales2011
8/11/2015

"Very good people.."

Very good people and worked hard to get me in a new truck.. In and out with no problems. Contact Tom Doyon he's very good to deal with

campton93
8/09/2015

"A straight forward and pleasant experience with Tom Doyon"

My sister in law and her husband purchased their Honda through Berlin City and were very positive about their buying experience. I have to agree with them 100%. I would buy from Berlin City again and would say to anyone that it is worth the drive.

Fausto112
8/06/2015

"Easy to deal with!"

I've purchased a car from Berlin Ciy Auto Group and it was a very pleasant / easy experience. I would definitely consider buying another car from them and recommend it to anyone that hasn't. The seller was Thomas Doyon and he made the whole process smooth. I love my new Accord.

Thomas Doyon

Tracey Ronbinson
7/10/2015

"Geat Deal!!"

I would like to thank Bruce Lary and Bruce MacDonald for a Great Deal on my new F250! They were very helpful and made buying a new car very easy!! I would recommend them to any one looking for a new car!

Bruce Lary and Bruce MacDonald