Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good

Berlin City Auto Group Info

Rowe Auburn

eric in vermont
5/13/2016

"Bought Over the Internet- Fantastic Experience"

My wife and I decided to sell our 2012 Civic to our son, as he needed a car. We were very happy with it and decided to get another one. We live in VT and went to the local Honda dealership and got a car priced. Next, I decided to see what the invoice cost was, so registered on a popular website that provides that information. No big deal- just provided email address and zip code. A day later, I got an email from Adam at Berlin City asking if he could help me with a new Civic. I thought "what the heck" and responded "I want this model with this color and this interior." He said "we have that exact car- would you like me to price it?" Again, why not? A few minutes later the price came in and it was enough below the local dealer to get my interest. I then started asking question after question and Adam responded promptly with complete information of how the sale would work from NH. It pretty much answered everything. The next morning, the sales manager called me and said "you're working with Adam. How's that going? Is there anything else we can do to get you in that car?" I don't want to give the exact details, but I had a couple of other ideas to lower the cost that I asked him about. He said "I'll call you back in 10 minutes." He did and said "we can do that for you." At that point, I was stunned. I had never had an experience quite like this. So I coughed and choked and finally said "I'll buy it." Adam called me a few minutes later and said "my sales manager tells me we have a deal. What time today would you like your car delivered?" This was 11AM. I said "well, my wife gets home from work at 5PM and it's really her car, so...." "Your car will be at your house today at 5PM". Wow. "I must have to do a ton of paperwork via Email or FAX to get that to happen, right?" "No sir. No paperwork. We have your credit report. We have the verbal agreement. Your new car will be delivered at 5PM. There will be 10 minutes of paperwork then, but that's it." "What about the deposit- do I need a bank check?" "Oh no sir. A personal check is fine." Wow! I got off the phone and I couldn't believe it. This was SO EASY, that I was skeptical! Well, a little after 5PM, the new Honda pulled in my driveway in Vermont, followed by a "chase" vehicle. A very nice older couple greeted me. "Take the car our for a drive, check it all over. Make sure it's exactly what you want. By the way, I got 44 MPG from NH! Pretty good for a new car! But don't worry, it has a full tank of gas." I took it out for a short drive, then looked it over. "Okay. It looks awesome." "Yes sir. I'll attach the plates and my wife will go inside with you and do the paperwork." 10 minutes later, it was done and they drove away in the chase car, wishing us well with the new purchase. In sum, it was an amazingly easy experience. Adam was fantastic. Persistent, but not in a negative way. Answered all my questions and followed up with "what else can I do for you?" I never would have thought buying a car would be so simple and stress-free. No foolish dealer games. No bait and switch. No hidden fees or costs. And the car was delivered to VT at no charge, the same day we agreed on the deal. Normally, I like to buy local, but in this case the cost difference was enough to sway me, as was the positive way the deal was carried out. Thanks Adam!

Adam Devoid

putgas06
4/21/2016

"THE MOST "EASY" Deal ever "

Brody Robinson Was absolutely, by far, The Best sales associate I have ever dealt with. He has the "people skills" that most veterans in sales DO NOT have. He was polite, informative, likable, well groomed, answered all of my questions, and most of all NOT PUSHY !!!! Like some of the Dealers down here in the Northeastern CT. / South Central MA. Area. Saying things like " What would it take for you to leave here TODAY in this vehicle?" I knew what I was looking for, Brody gave me my "options" and let ME, the customer, make my own decisions, Imagine that !!! I absolutely LOVE my new 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 with the TRD Off Road package and look forward to many years of driving pleasure. I would and Will recommend Berlin City Toyota to any and all people I know looking to purchase a new Vehicle. It was well worth the 240 mile trip north through the mountains. I literally saved thousands of dollars for taking a beautiful 3 1/2 hour journey north !!!! Thank you Berlin City and of coarse Brody Robinson !!!!! In this survey below they ask for ""Vehicle Brand Purchased or Considered"" Toyota is not on the list, I checked off Ford as the was my second choice. You really should add Toyota to the list !!!!

Brody Robinson and also Mark with all the paperwork, Thank You So Much !!!!

TRWEIL
4/11/2016

"Great buying experience!"

My wife and I had a very pleasant buying experience. Tom, our salesman was not high pressure and made the transaction easy. I would highly recommend Berlin City dealership. The service department is also one of the most customer oriented I have ever dealt with. High marks on all counts!

Tom Doyan

tyoung101
4/11/2016

"Painless experience"

This is our 4th car that we had purchased at this dealership and so far so good. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat. Great customer service.

Tom Doyon and Melissa Theriault

Bob Barnes
3/29/2016

"purchase of 2016 Honda Touring"

I have known Berlin City Auto Group in Gorham, NH for more than twenty years. My dealing with Tom E. Doyon has been a pleasure. There was no pressure on me to purchase a vehicle. I was given estimates on several models of Honda and ended up purchasing the car of my original choice. The financial department was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would not hesitate recommending Berlin City to my family members and friends. A positive purchasing experience all around. Bob Barnes, Champlain, NY

Tom Doyon and Jillian (finance)

mikendebcapron
3/25/2016

"Car Number 4 and 5"

We have bought our 4th and 5th car from this dealership and our sales guy is Andy Moser...We messaged him what we were looking for and by that evening we had the delivery of our Buick Lacrosse in our driveway.... The net day my daughter contacted him as well and they all went above and beyond to get her into a brand new Chevy Cruz...and again had it delivered to her the next day...We have been impressed each and every time by not only Andy but the whole staff at this dealership...We honestly wont go anywhere else! Thank you again for making life and buying a car so easy for the Caprons!!!

Andy Moser

shanejay1
3/10/2016

"Easiest car buying process we have ever had!!"

We just purchased a new 2016 Kia Optima EX from Berlin City and it was the easiest car buying process we have ever had. Most everything was done through email making our trip to the dealership short and sweet! All we had to do is sign paperwork and have an inspection sticker put on the car. Thank you! We will definitely recommend!

Tom Doyon

Mainelady
3/09/2016

"Three chances"

Not once but three times and still had to go to another garage to get it fixed right. Each time I lost a days wages cause their service is only open during my jobs hours. Never again.

Service dept

noshoes
2/23/2016

"Warranty dodge......"

My wife bought a 4runner from Berlin City and it came with a 70,000 mile warranty.. The check engine light came on and we took it in to get checked out and they reset the light saying it wasn't a big deal.. This happened twice with light staying off both times for a short time then coming back on.. The third time we took it in was after the warranty had expired and we were told it would be $3,500 to shut the light off because the catalytic converters were bad..They dodged the warranty and stuck us with the bill.. Needless to say we stopped going to Berlin City for anything until parts of the 4runners frame started to rot away. When we took it in to be looked at Berlin City told Toyota we didn't have it worked on there anymore and Toyota refused to look at it or help us in any way even though Berlin City's tech's said the frame was unsafe.. Buyer beware , I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from these people...

Service dept

AC123
2/05/2016

"Needed to buy a used car in a short amount of time."

I had a situation in which I needed to buy a used car in a few hours. My son lives in New Hampshire and we drove in from New Jersey and only had Saturday afternoon to help him buy a used car. He didn't plan on needing one so soon and as a result didn't know what he wanted. Drove into the Berlin City Auto Group and felt immediately at ease with everyone we came in contact with. We were helped by Adam Fontaine who was not only patient and helpful but also very knowledgeable about the inventory on the lot. He guided us from beginning to end and was professional in the process. I would highly recommend both this dealership and salesman alike. We had an enjoyable experience and drove out with a reliable used car.

Adam Fontaine