Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center
Good

Berlin City Auto Group Info

Rowe Auburn

AC123
2/05/2016

"Needed to buy a used car in a short amount of time."

I had a situation in which I needed to buy a used car in a few hours. My son lives in New Hampshire and we drove in from New Jersey and only had Saturday afternoon to help him buy a used car. He didn't plan on needing one so soon and as a result didn't know what he wanted. Drove into the Berlin City Auto Group and felt immediately at ease with everyone we came in contact with. We were helped by Adam Fontaine who was not only patient and helpful but also very knowledgeable about the inventory on the lot. He guided us from beginning to end and was professional in the process. I would highly recommend both this dealership and salesman alike. We had an enjoyable experience and drove out with a reliable used car.

Adam Fontaine

Crystal
1/18/2016

"Best car buying experience I have had"

We had been looking to get a bigger family vehicle. Tom made the process very speedy and painless! He was able to answer my question about several vehicles to help me find the best one for our family. We love our new family vehicle and couldn't be happier!

Tom, Jill

Karl and Sue
1/16/2016

"Car buying made easy"

This is the second car we have purchased from Berlin City. We found Tom to be very helpful and he was able to get us the car we wanted. We would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Tom Doyon, Jillian Hammond

Jim & Stacie
1/15/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I highly recommend Berlin City for purchasing a new car. We test drove our new Accord on Saturday and it was delivered to us the following Thursday.

Tom Doyon

Kennedy11
1/15/2016

"First Car Buying Expierience"

I'd highly reccomend this dealership to anyone, they are very reliable and willing to work with anyone! Best customer service around by far. Thanks again for all the help in finding the right car for me.

Tom Doyon, Jillian Hammond

adam2013
1/06/2016

"Unbelievable deal!"

Want to lower my truck payment. Tom Doyon got me an unbelievable deal. Got me exactly what I wanted for my trade. Got me in 2016 Nissan Frontier for 375 a month!!! Pleasure doing business with Berlin city and Tom!

Tom Doyon

Jaybernob
12/28/2015

"What a joke"

I was never interested in a car I stop by to look around the sales girl would not stop calling me I get a phone call from the sales manager to see if I was interested I said I'd stop by sometime then I get a text from the sales girl same my credit would be approved everyone's credits approved I give them all my information have not heard from them yet needless to say I bought a car somewhere else I never recommend the place

Christina

Fred Gobeille
12/17/2015

"nice experience"

Over a three day period we were able to select a new Chevy truck and have it delivered to my home. No hassle straight forward deal. Thank you David and Bobby. I purchased a chevy silverado 2500. Under make select you cant select GM or Chevy.

David and Bobby

Bryan and Shannon Loeb
12/10/2015

"Best experience ever buying a car!!!!"

Couldn't have had a more pleasant experience!!! The car we originally were buying was sold and out salesman was quick and very curtious with finding us another vehicle that matched exactly what we wanted!! Couldn't be happier with our explorer!!!!

Tom

mark & nancy
12/09/2015

"Easy Purchase"

This is the second pre owned truck we have purchased from Berlin City. It is a no hassle, down to earth dealership and we would recommend Cassandra Wright any day. We are very happy with our Ford F350. We will be back for the next one when the time comes.

Cassandra Wright, Mark (in finance)