Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center

Berlin City Auto Group
485 Main Street,
Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Rowe Auburn

Katkr1106
7/18/2016

"Trade in "

I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Berlin city considering i have lived inthearea most of my life and usually steared away from them. I live in Bangor and there are ton of dealerships there but I found what I wanted here in Gorham. Tom was one of the least pushy salesmen I have come into contact with. Something was wrong with my title which almost drove the price of my trade in down but they fixed it so I could go home with my car today. As a young lady I was treated fairly and taken seriously throughout the whole experience. Tom has daughters of his own and I feel that he was watching out for me. I am very happy with my 2014 jeep compass and I hope it lasts me a long time

Tom Doyon

Marine
7/15/2016

"Good experience"

Tom Doyon was a very good salesman he made the experience EASY. No pressure. He helped us find a vehicle that fit our needs. It was one of best car purchasing experiences we've ever had. GO TOM! Mark was also extremely helpful with the financing. We would come back to Berlin City again., Dean & Priscella Walker P.S. Clicked below the make as KIA as there was no place to bring up Toyota.

Tom Doyon & Marc Lysitt

sundance1978
7/14/2016

"Great Experience! "

I knew what I wanted and tried at a local dealer, without any luck. I was very pleased with everyone at Berlin City. Great people to deal with. A lot was done online. Would buy here again and would recommend to anyone. It was easy.

Justin Stacey

Happy customer
7/14/2016

"Car would not start."

From Canada on vacation in NH when got some problem with the car. Would not start. Got a boost and made it to the dealer. Found out the battery was due to be changed and was completely dead. Of course I did not have an appointment but they took me in anyway and saved my vacation. Excellent service from a very helpful staff. Thanks again.

do not remember.

kat
7/13/2016

"Smoooooth"

Knew what I wanted and that it was in stock. Made an online inquiry. Received a decent offer in response. Had a negative experience at a local dealership. Decided to travel the distance from southern NH to the north country. Met with a refreshing attitude up there. No pressure, no hard sell, no bunk. Tom Doyon was a gentleman and we concluded the deal for my brand new Tacoma quickly and easily. Thank you Tom.

Tom

Lori
7/07/2016

"Top notch experience for new Toyota"

I've been to many car dealerships over the years and Tom Doyon was a pleasure to work with. It was a hassle free and efficient experience, including the paperwork. Both Tom and Jamie Hoglund were straight to the point and not pushy, which I appreciated. I would definetly do business with them again!

Tom Doyon and Jamie Hoglund

Chris123
6/23/2016

"Easy to work with"

I found a vehicle I wanted and it was in Vermont at Berlin city. Tom Doyon got it brought to the Gorham location in a day. He wasn't pushy and explained the features on the car throughly. The car was priced better than other dealers I looked at. Love the car. Would buy from them again.

Tom, mark

Danny
6/13/2016

"Deal made easy"

Great job very easy to deal with...they work very hard to get the deal done ...thanks Mike for coming to terms on my new 2016 Chevy midnight edition crew cab ...love it ..

Mike H.

Car
6/08/2016

"This is the 3rd lease we have with the Toyota Venza ."

Love this car , and the ease of leasing with Berlin City . They delivered to our home, and did not have to spend all day at the dealer to complete our lease. Only about 1 hour . Love these Guys. Had a minor problem with my the lease I turned in, but they fixed this problem . Will do this again

senior citizen
6/08/2016

"great service"

called berlin city ford for inspection . they made prompt appointment. servicepeople were kind and helpful. visit was not too long which is good. wife brought the car and was very pleased

mike gilespie service manager