Berlin City Auto Group

Berlin City Auto Group
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Bournival Jeep

Rowe Westbrook

"Wow! Have they changed for the worst"

I have purchased several vehicles over the last 2 decades from this dealership and have recommended others to do so, NEVER AGAIN. They have lowered themselves to a scamming , false advertising , lowball rude dealership

Nissan and toyota

"This dealer offers GREAT discounts, but beware!"

1. They ADD about a grand worth of extras to your tab, admin fee, vin etching, you name it. Lastly, they DESPISE pre approved loans as there whole business is dependent on making large sums in the F & I department. They, will claim up and down pre approved loans do NOT exists and you must submit a new credit app. HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!

Maurice

"Rude employee lost customer forever"

Went today to look at new used cars that were put on the site today. Was met by one of their "men" who told me I didn't know what I was talking about and that none of those cars were there. Then tried to get me to buy something I didn't want. He was very rude also. I will never go there again.

don't know but know where his office is

"This dealer pulled the typical yo-yo financing/spot..."

This dealer pulled the typical yo-yo financing/spot delivery scam. They gave me a quote, I accepted the quote as well as the financing agreement. The terms of the loan were figured based on my already approved credit application which I had provided via phone. The vehicle was delivered to my house on a Sunday night, and the very next day a Finance manager named Mark called me to explain "The financing fell through, we need you to sign a new contract with a higher APR". He said his financing assistant Josh was new and made a mistake, well if the financing was never finalized why would you deliver a car almost 7 hours away!! That is right I agreed to the quote/loan terms on a Friday, and it was on Sunday they decided to drive the car 7+hours to NJ to drop it off before the financing went through supposedly...... How convenient they deliver on a day they can claim they submitted the application in which most financial institutions are closed.... Yea look this up its your typical scam, dealerships know within minutes based on your credit score which loans/lenders you are applicable for, so their excuse of sorry we thought you would get approved is complete BS and is part of a orchestrated scheme to extract more money from the consumer. I have absolute excellent credit by the way, there is no reason what so ever I should be declined, I was already pre-approved for an auto-loan by 2 banks and 1 credit union at the lowest rate they offer. If you are considering buying from this dealership do yourself a HUGE FAVOR AND DO NOT BOTHER. YOU WILL REGRET IT GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Maurais, Josh and Mark from Finance

"Andy was very helpful. He helped me expend all of my..."

Andy was very helpful. He helped me expend all of my possible options as a first time buyer. I am very happy with the rate I got and would do business here again.

Andy Moser

"The salesperson Mike was fantastic. I bough a Kia Soul..."

The salesperson Mike was fantastic. I bough a Kia Soul and I would tell anyone to go to Mike. The real issue is Jamie in financing. I came in pre approved by my bank but Jamie kept pushing the financing by trying to say that my interest rate was conditioned on 20% down. Mind you this was through my bank- why would he think he knew my loan terms. I even called my loan officer just to confirm that my interest rate was locked in regardless of what I put down. He was pushy and rude. However, with that said I would go back to Mike in a hearbeat and you should too my advice is to either 1. walk in pre approved and don't even let them try to get you a better interest rate because then you will have to deal with Jamie or if you do deal with Jamie double check everything he says. Also, I found Jamie to be very condescending- he kept " telling" me things as though I was an idiot and spoke down to me. I found the financing department overall to be difficult and rude (perhaps because I was a women). When I asked for the documents to review before the car was delivered I was told they could not fax them due to banking laws. However, when the car came to the home I saw fees that had not been explained and as an attorney I read everything before signing it. When I inquired I was treated again by the financing department a bothersome. It says a lot about how great Mike was that despite what I wrote about Jamie I will go back when we are ready to buy another car in the future. He was nice, easy going and helpful. Also the sales manager at Kia was beyond helpful!

Mike Jamie

"I contacted Berlin City via internet, received a prompt..."

I contacted Berlin City via internet, received a prompt response and follow up requests were dealt with in a timely manner. I came to the dealership, met with Joe Sabins, went for a test ride, made my decision, was given a fair price for my trade, and out the door in less than 3 hours! I am the proud owner of a 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab. Thank you! Colette Haywood, Littleton, NH

Joe Sabins

"Both Missy & Jamie made us feel good about our..."

Both Missy & Jamie made us feel good about our transaction. We felt like they really wanted our business. It was worth the trip from Norway, ME and we love our new Highlander...

Missy Theriault & Jamie Hoglund

"Completely incompetent service department. Brought..."

Completely incompetent service department. Brought vehicle in for a simple oil change and they did not even bother to finish the job. Couldn't identify the malfunction that caused my brand new vehicle to completely shut down while driving.

MANY

"I have been in this business 15 years.I order parts and..."

I have been in this business 15 years.I order parts and check them in.I must say the woan who has delivered to the shop for the last 12 years is AWESOME.Her name is June.She is always so pleasant and positive.Never saw her have a bad(I am sure she has seen a few of mine) She goes the extra mile.She always ask me if I am happy with how things are going,if there are any problems? Which I am proud to say there is NOT. With that all said..........Thanks June!!!!!

All the guys in the parts department