Berlin City Auto Group

Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Soulman15
7/05/2015

"Telephone deal with next day delivery. Great buying experien"

To get a fair market price I did my internet research with truecar and edmunds for discounts and rebates, and then I checked the Kia web site for inventory of the Kia Soul I was looking for. I saw that Berlin City NH had it. I called and got Tom Doyon on the line and told him i wanted to buy that car, for cash, tomorrow, for the internet value. Tom said i will call you back and in just a few minutes he did and said OK. Tom was exceptionally helpful and when I was detailing how i would pick up the new car he said "we Deliver". So for a reasonable fee, $175, my Kia Soul was delivered from Berlin city NH to my driveway in Midcoast Maine the very next day! Buying a car was never this easy! The finance guy did his thing on extras which I declined and there was not a lot of pressure.. I hope and trust that all customers are treated this way.

Tom Doyon

gordon501
7/02/2015

"Our first new vehicle purchase!"

We bought our first new vehicle a 2015 Toyota Tacoma and it was EASY. We have always bought used vehicles in the past -so we are really enjoying this truck. Andy Carpiue was awesome. We did most of the deal over the phone and by email and Andy went out of his way to meet us on a Sunday to make the deal. Great job! We are hoping to come back in two years to purchase a car. Karen Gordon

Andy Carpiue

CarolNH
7/01/2015

"Great service"

Was looking for a new truck and The salesperson i had-Andy was really helpful showing me and going with me through all the options available . It was a pleasure buying my Tacoma there and having him as my helper. Thank you!

Andy

Amy
6/29/2015

"First New car was a Pleasure"

I found the car I wanted on the web site and was able to email with a question no phone number required. Paul Maurais got back to me in a timely manner. Answered all my questions and assessed my trade in all over email. Having had a high pressure situation at another dealership before I appreciated his happiness to communicate this way. I called when I was ready to speak. He was wonderful to deal with. Drove up loan check in hand and left with my first new car 25 minutes later. Will be buying there again in the future and recommending to friends!

Paul Maurais

Ford Flex Guy
6/06/2015

"Fair Price on a Hard to get Model, easy to deal with"

I wanted a specific car that nobody around had and I wanted it for a fair price. After trying and failing at another dealer, I took the VIN number I wanted from a car in Rhode Island over to Berlin City, via email, where we exchanged ideas, rates, price quotes, etc, in a very timely manner, with very little pressure. Once I decided it was a go, the negotiating was wrapped up in just a few minutes. I later did the thing where you "parachute" your trade in late, and even that went smoothly and without incident. I got a price I could handle on trade in. Wrangling the car up from Rhode Island was apparently no picnic, but Berlin City took care of that part, so it was easy for me. A week after we started dealing, I drove off in my brand spanking new Ford Flex. Everything went well on this car deal, as far as i can tell. So thanks, Berlin City. And thanks Michael Toth, Mike, and Jilllian.

Michael Toth - salesman, great communication all along the way. Mike A did the Rhode Island wrangling, and Jill Hammond handled the mountain of paperwork.

adkdruid
5/31/2015

"excellent customer service"

the was the second vehicle I purchased from Berlin City. Both were through Jeff Croteau. I find him easy to work with and a great help when small problems arise in the initial break-in period. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Carol & Russ Clark
5/29/2015

" Excellent customer service "

We have purchased all our vehicles through Berlin city and I've always had excellent customer service. Jeff Croteau is an excellent asset to Berlin city. We highly recommend Berlin city!

Buyer Beware
5/28/2015

"Deceptive businesses practices. Don't trust Finance Dept."

Salesman was good; however finance department was dishonest. Quoted son a percentage rate than put the paperwork thru at a different rate without letting us know. Even stapled all paperwork folded over many times so we wouldn't review. Very deceptive business practices. Too bad there isn't someone else in Northern NH to buy Toyota's from - great product but terrible service!

Finance Dept. Threw card out!

UbuGray
5/27/2015

"Horrible service from Portland Toyota location"

Over the last year, I have had 3 engagements with them. Every time I have had to chase them for status updates, etc. They make appointments, then can't find a record of it. They tell me a service adviser will be calling back - never do, I have to call them. I had the AC serviced once, drove it home and was blowing hot air! They really do not have they act together from a service POV.

Cory and various others

Mo-pwr
5/26/2015

"Working with Jeff Croteau"

I have to say that working with Jeff at Berlin City was the right choice. The whole process of buying a new vehicle is stressful enough, dealing with multiple dealers via the internet across New England makes it even more challenging. Everyone wants to be a educated consumer when it comes to a new car purchase, comparing apples to apples, making sure your getting the best deal. I contacted Jeff at Berlin City about the vehicle they had listed on their website and told him what I was willing to pay. After negotiating with other dealers, he accepted the offer which actually beat all the other dealers and to top it off he was able to give me a better interest rate better than the other dealers and have the vehicle delivered to my home, a distance of 320 miles "No Charge". I have to add that during the time of the purchase of new vehicle Jeff Croteau was dealing with a death in his family. Our dealings where then shifted to someone else in the Berlin City group. Not the same personal service. I expressed how dissatisfied that Jeff was not handling the sale and was going to wait till he returned which I did. He honored everything he said he was going to do and then some.