Berlin City Auto Group

485 Main Street, Gorham, New Hampshire 03581

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Honda | Nissan | Kia | Service Center

Berlin City Auto Group
485 Main Street,
Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
Berlin City Auto Group Info

Rowe Auburn

Jo-Ann P. Culver
9/29/2016

"Unbelievable, Incredible Positive Experience! "

I have never purchased a vehicle feeling 100% satisfied until now. Tom Doyan should give seminars on how to satisfy customers and make sales! All of my questions and concerns were addressed with such courtesy, competence, and honesty that I felt that I was more important than the sale. Tom made sure that the vehicle that I purchased was the one that met my needs and WANTS. I have already recommended both Tom and this dealership to my friends and family!

Tom Doyan, Steve Landers, Jamie(Business Office)

Huckleberry2016
9/16/2016

"Tom Doyon - A+"

I had a fantastic experience with this dealership and working with Tom Doyon. He was easy to work with, efficient, and within 48 hours, had a car delivered to my home. I would do business with the dealership again, and highly recommend Tom to others.

Jessie
9/12/2016

"Changed the car buying experience"

Working with Berlin city and Adam Devoid has changed the car buying experience for me. I have some faith now that there are businesses that do that right thing and actually do care if their customers return. I can tell you (although it may not be often) I will be buying any future car through this dealer and salesman. I have already referred Berlin city to many people I know. I do love my Rogue and I appreciate you taking care of me as your customer. I will do my best to send business your way as I think you deserve it.

Adam Devoid

jc
9/03/2016

"Excellent trade-in experience"

After looking at Toyota online, I was contacted by Tom Doyon. Never having made such a purchase online, I was pretty nervous. Tom made the experience easy. Four day later, I have a new car that I love. There was no pressure, and he explained things very clearly. What a nice car-buying experience!

Titan34xd
8/28/2016

"absolutely terrible experience rude discourteous unprofessio"

denied me service of my new Nissan Titan which is only 4 days old because I did not purchase it from them their general manager swore at me refuse me a rental vehicle a very terrible experience for a first-time car ownerwas forced to drive a broken truck home and had to fix it myself because they would notthey all treated me badly from the Toyota Department to the Nissan Department and they were all swearing behind my back and down talking my vehicle because I did not purchase it there I made a consumer affair report to the Nissan Corporation and I am receiving help from the dealership that I bought it from to fix the problem with Berlin cities management better shut the power off in the hot tub of runoff the only dealership I've had good luck with and would recommend is Marcs Motors Sanford Maine

every employee from Nissan and Toyota

Katkr1106
7/18/2016

"Trade in "

I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Berlin city considering i have lived inthearea most of my life and usually steared away from them. I live in Bangor and there are ton of dealerships there but I found what I wanted here in Gorham. Tom was one of the least pushy salesmen I have come into contact with. Something was wrong with my title which almost drove the price of my trade in down but they fixed it so I could go home with my car today. As a young lady I was treated fairly and taken seriously throughout the whole experience. Tom has daughters of his own and I feel that he was watching out for me. I am very happy with my 2014 jeep compass and I hope it lasts me a long time

Marine
7/15/2016

"Good experience"

Tom Doyon was a very good salesman he made the experience EASY. No pressure. He helped us find a vehicle that fit our needs. It was one of best car purchasing experiences we've ever had. GO TOM! Mark was also extremely helpful with the financing. We would come back to Berlin City again., Dean & Priscella Walker P.S. Clicked below the make as KIA as there was no place to bring up Toyota.

Tom Doyon & Marc Lysitt

sundance1978
7/14/2016

"Great Experience! "

I knew what I wanted and tried at a local dealer, without any luck. I was very pleased with everyone at Berlin City. Great people to deal with. A lot was done online. Would buy here again and would recommend to anyone. It was easy.

Justin Stacey

Happy customer
7/14/2016

"Car would not start."

From Canada on vacation in NH when got some problem with the car. Would not start. Got a boost and made it to the dealer. Found out the battery was due to be changed and was completely dead. Of course I did not have an appointment but they took me in anyway and saved my vacation. Excellent service from a very helpful staff. Thanks again.

do not remember.

kat
7/13/2016

"Smoooooth"

Knew what I wanted and that it was in stock. Made an online inquiry. Received a decent offer in response. Had a negative experience at a local dealership. Decided to travel the distance from southern NH to the north country. Met with a refreshing attitude up there. No pressure, no hard sell, no bunk. Tom Doyon was a gentleman and we concluded the deal for my brand new Tacoma quickly and easily. Thank you Tom.

Tom