Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St, Branford, Connecticut 06405

Michael Polvere, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Michael Polvere

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Steve  Lakomski, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Jonathan Minichino, Assistant Finance Manager, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jonathan Minichino

Assistant Finance Manager
Ryan Hall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ryan Hall

June 28, 2017

"Worth the wait!"

- troyraccuia

I'm normally a very easy car buyer. I have purchased/leased 4 vehicles from Branhaven in 3 years. My most recent purchase was to be my dream car. I turned into a very picky and demanding customer. Steve assured me that he would find my car. WOW did he come through for me. Steve stayed courteous and professional through my countless texts, phone calls and emails. After picking up my 2017 Scat Pack Challenger, I can confidently say that he nailed it, and it was definitively worth the wait. Thanks Steve, Carlos and Jonathan. Your the best.

Other Employees : Carlos, Jonathan

June 27, 2017

"Easy and Excellent Service "

- Sciortino130

I went in that day looking for a jeep and left with one that day. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle. Steve was great and made it affordable. He helped us through the whole process made it quick and easy.

June 21, 2017

"A pleasant & painless experience purchasing my first car!"

- ekaltieri

As I was preparing to purchase my first car Brandon was extremely helpful and ensured I got exactly what I was looking for and for the best price. He wasn't pushy, but honest as he helped me explore all my options. He was extremely knowledgeable about Jeeps and all the features that were included. Through all my millions of questions and concerns he was very accommodating. A process that started out stressful became easy & painless. Jonathan was also very helpful with his added information about purchasing a vehicle from the business side. He was very informative and a pleasure to work with!! Overall a great experience!

Brandon Greenspun