Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St,
Branford, Connecticut 06405
Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Branhaven has been servicing the Connecticut shoreline since 1970 and we pride ourselves in continuing the same tradition started over 40 years ago; The best cars and trucks at great prices from honest people. Branhaven is the first 5 Star dealership in Connecticut and has rewarded its customers with the ultimate sales and service experience for over four decades. Our philosophy of taking care of the customer, no matter what the cost, trickles down through each and every member of our staff. Our sales and service satisfaction index is one of the highest in the northeast. Our commitment to obtain perfection will eclipse any reason for you to visit any other dealer. I would like to personally invite you to see what all the fuss is about. I assure you that you will not be dissappointed. Robert Lavallee Dealer President

About Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Janele M.
9/28/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I had a wonderful experience buying a certified Jeep Cherokee at Branhaven. Mike and Nathan worked with me to get me exactly what I came for, gave me a great deal on my trade, and it was a painless and easy process from start to finish. Mike made sure to check in with me and give me all the information I needed, and has followed up with me after the buying process as well. I was referred here from a friend, and won't hesitate to refer others now that I am a customer. Thank you Mike and Branhaven!

Pfort24
9/27/2016

"Painless experience"

Brandon pinpointed exactly what I was looking for. He listened, built rapport, and made it happen. I look forward to buying another jeep from him.

Ndemarzo
9/24/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

The whole staff is super friendly and excellent to work with. Steve was amazing and made the process seamless. The finance portion was quick and easy... Nathan was awesome! We would highly recommend Branhaven!

DBJeep
9/22/2016

"My Branhaven Experience"

I bought a certified pre-owned Jeep Cherokee today from Steve and the experience was great! No pressure, no sales talk, Steve just asked me what I wanted, and how he could help. Steve and Howie worked on giving me the best they could for my trade in and I drove away with my vehicle that day. In all the years and cars that I have bought, this was by far the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Howie

Paige531
9/16/2016

"They got me what I needed"

I had a great experience with not only Steve but with Carlos and Nathan as well. It's hard to find a dealership where everyone is on the same page and treats you like a person! They got me into the car I wanted and out the door with no hassle. Thank you branhaven!

Carlos

Pinot1223
9/15/2016

"Purchase of jeep wrangler"

Brandon was a pleasure to work with. he was very helpful and informative. Everything went super smooth. He even came into work on his day off to complete the final signings. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

Leon S.
9/12/2016

"Great Experiance"

My experience at Branhaven was overall a much better experience than that at any other dealership since I moved to CT. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. That was the best part, at Branhaven they actually knew what they were talking about and if they didn't know the answer they found someone who did.

Tony Jarrett
9/08/2016

"Brandon Greenspun"

Thank you Brandon and Nathan for keeping a relatively burdensome process quick and simple. I enjoyed working with you both. I appreciated you both taking the time to explain the contracts clearly.

2015buggy
9/07/2016

"Relaxed and pleasant expierance"

My husband and I went to Branhaven just see if we would be able to consider buying two vehicles from a dealership instead from someones driveway. Ryan and Nicole worked together asking us a few simple questions and came back with a bunch of keys and brought us out to look at a variety of vehicles. I couldn't believe the year, low mileage and how clean the cars were. We were in our price range and we weren't buying someone else"s headache. We each chose a Jeep Compass. We were able to laugh and joke with Ryan and Nicole through the whole process it was very relaxed situation. Who would think buying two vehicles at the same time could be so easy and not stressful. Thanks to Ryan and Nicole they made it happen.

Nicole Watras

Harmon Family
9/07/2016

"Car buying made easy"

This was the second car I purchased from Ryan at Branhaven, the experience we had purchasing our first brought us back for the second. Ryan took the time to understand what we were looking for and our needs in a vehicle, there was never any sales pressure in the process and as we narrowed down what we were looking for he took care of all the details to make it happen. Truly a painless experience thanks to Ryan's efforts.

Reviews of Brandon Greenspun