Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St, Branford, Connecticut 06405
Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Bryce Finlayson, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bryce Finlayson

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Brandon Greenspun, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brandon Greenspun

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Steve  Lakomski, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Steve Lakomski

Ryan Hall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ryan Hall

January 14, 2017

"Review"

- Jeep2017

When making a purchase such as a car or a house you never want to be pressured into anything because it's a huge decision in your life. I've had bad experiences in the past with that and didn't want to deal with that again. My father recommended I go and see Steve Lakomski at Branhaven. From the start I was relieved because he just wanted to get me into something that I can afford and that I actually liked and I could tell he was genuine about it which was awesome. It showed he actually cared. So overall that made the experience enjoyable which is exactly what you should get when making a large purchase. Having said that, I now have someone that I can refer all my friends and family to with no worries. Oh, and the new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee is awesome and worth every penny. Thanks for all your help!

January 12, 2017

"Great customer service! "

- Nikkip

Eric made everything super easy and quick! He stayed within our budget and was very accommodating. I was dreading the process but he definitely made things go smoothly and for that I'm grateful! Jonathan was very relatable and made us feel comfortable, as well. Overall a great experience!

January 12, 2017

"New Jeep"

- New Jeep

Reason for the 5 star rating - Michael in sales and Nathan in Finance...appreciate their overall can do attitude and willingness to put the customer first...

2017 Dodge Durango