Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St, Branford, Connecticut 06405

Steve  Lakomski, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Steve Lakomski

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Michael Polvere, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ryan Hall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ryan Hall

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Brandon Greenspun, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brandon Greenspun

August 23, 2017

"New lease"

- jilla

Michael Polvere was a please to work with as well as the entire staff. This was our 4th purchase from Branhaven and the staff has always been very helpful.

Nathan Upadhyaya

August 04, 2017

"Our sales experience was excellent! "

- DOMINICK MARICONDA

Our sales person was fantastic! Micheal Polvere gave us the information that we needed to make the best decision for us. It was not about trying to get us to buy a car from him. I gratefully appreciate him for that and will go back to him because of that experience!! Also, Michael sent so much time with us the night we picked up our new Jeep going over every little detail until my family (me, my wife and daughter) was comfortable with our new vehicle. Again, he went above and beyond, and is another reason that I will recommend my friends to Michael and Branhaven Jeep!

August 04, 2017

"Won't go anywhere else!"

- christinenicolea

This is my second time returning to Michael to get into a new lease after my previous lease was up. He worked with me to get in the price range I wanted and I was driving off in my new Jeep a day later! During my previous lease and this current one, Michael always checks in to see how everything is going. He truly goes above and beyond for his clients, which is why I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new car. Everyone at this dealership is friendly from the moment you walk in and they will not push you into a sale, they truly want to make sure you pick something that is the right fit for you. Overall, I have never had an experience that is less than great, whether it be with sales or follow up service appointments. I will continue to be loyal to this dealership for all my car needs in the future.

Used 2014 Dodge Charger, $24898