Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St,
Branford, Connecticut 06405
Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Branhaven has been servicing the Connecticut shoreline since 1970 and we pride ourselves in continuing the same tradition started over 40 years ago; The best cars and trucks at great prices from honest people. Branhaven is the first 5 Star dealership in Connecticut and has rewarded its customers with the ultimate sales and service experience for over four decades. Our philosophy of taking care of the customer, no matter what the cost, trickles down through each and every member of our staff. Our sales and service satisfaction index is one of the highest in the northeast. Our commitment to obtain perfection will eclipse any reason for you to visit any other dealer. I would like to personally invite you to see what all the fuss is about. I assure you that you will not be dissappointed. Robert Lavallee Dealer President

About Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Jeremi Lorenti
8/24/2016

"Eric Ryalls Rocks!"

Eric Ryalls was able to help me find exactly what I was looking for in a Dodge Charger. Sunroof, remote start, touch screen, everything I wanted. He and the team at Branhaven worked hard to make sure I got what I was looking for, and fast! Extremely nice, professional, and overall a great guy! I will definitively be buying my future cars from Eric at Branhaven!

Damonp
8/23/2016

"Best Connecticut Jeep Dealer"

I had been to several dealerships looking for a Grand Cherokee Limited. I spent entire weekends wasting my time until Bill Larson called me from Branhaven. He kept me up to date with a quick call once a week with Jeeps that fell into the category I was looking for. I called on a Sunday, went in, saw the car, and bought it all in less than 1 hour. Several other dealers in CT wasted my time and Bill and Branhaven made the best use of my time and made the experience the best car buying experience I ever had. If you need a car then you need to see Bill Larson, you will be happy you did.

JEM1984
8/22/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I dealt with Steve and he was patient and very knowledgeable. I never once felt pressured or was made to look at things I was not interested in. He helped me through the entire process. I was very impressed with the service I received and highly recommend Branhaven and Steve!

Jreyn014
8/22/2016

"2016 Jeep GC Limited"

I was in the market for a new Vehicle and I really liked the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I was worrying I wasn't going to be able to afford the one I desired with the specific package I liked. I shopped around at a few dealers as well as online. I ended up at Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and that's where the worrying stopped! I work with Steve Lakomski, who not only was respectful and kind, he answered all my questions and concerns.. I had a specific Jeep in mind, and he came up with the exact model for me right down to the colors. The process was quick and painless and he was available the whole step of the way, and responded to all my texts/emails during the process in a timely manor. He didn't pressure, or try to force me in to something that wouldn't make sense. Steve took my budget in to consideration and we came up with a solution that would financially work with my family. I couldn't be more happier with the Jeep, and it wouldn't have gone any better if Steve wasn't my salesman. Please go see him and get yourself in to a new ride!

Roger528
8/21/2016

" Branhaven dealership "

The staff at branhaven dealership was very professional and detailed oriented in assisting in the purchase of my new vehicle. Would definitely recommend and come back. Awesome experience. Much appreciated Thank you

Jonathan minichino

tinkie
8/18/2016

"leased the car we wanted at a fair price"

Pleasant people at Branhaven. very helpful Ryan Hall was great. He was Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Our lease experience was easy and quick. This was our best experience leasing a new jeep.

K. Hart
8/17/2016

"Not your typical car buying experience!"

Buying a new car is a big decision. Ryan Hall was extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend that you visit Branhaven and ask for Ryan. Positive experience all around!

Mike Panek
8/15/2016

"Ryan Hall was the best"

When it was time to buy my new Chrysler 300.....I enquired about a car on the lot by phone with Jenifer, and by the time I arrived at the dealership one hour later Ryan had the car front and center waiting to be test driven.......her expertise and follow up on the availability of the car I was interested in and his knowledge of the car with all it's bells and whistles was very helpful. The usual car buyer "experience" waiting, back room talks with other employees, waiting to be upsold, and all the other things most people experience, was replaced with quick, bottom line pricing, no haggle extras, and a great buying experience. I will be sure to seek out Ryan for all future car purchases.

Big A
8/12/2016

"Steve made it happen!!!"

It was time for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee for my wife (I think this is my wife's tenth [10th] new Jeep) and so I just popped into Branhaven, sat down with Steve, and in less than two (2) hours I was out the door with a shiny brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!

Lauren Toothe

bukinut
8/03/2016

"Bill is my only car guy!!!!"

I have purchased 3 cars in 5 years from Bill. He is the only salesman I will by from. I HATE car salesman. Not Bill though. He shows me what I want to see and then after makes some suggestions on what might be a better deal or a less expensive option for me. He knows Chrysler, Dodge , and Jeep vehicles inside and out. I have even done research on line and tried to get him on some things but he knew everything that I asked and without hesitation. Just an all around good guy and honest. I would send my own kids to Bill to buy a car. Oh, wait a minute. I already did. Go to Bill, he is the best!!

Reviews of Steve  Lakomski