Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St, Branford, Connecticut 06405
Closed 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Hours

Steve  Lakomski, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Steve Lakomski

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Jonathan Minichino, Assistant Finance Manager, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jonathan Minichino

Assistant Finance Manager
Brandon Greenspun, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brandon Greenspun

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Michael Polvere, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Michael Polvere

December 01, 2016

"Bryce! Very helpful!!! "

- E

I was looking for a new lease on a Ram 1500 and did not want to pay an outrageous monthly payment! Bryce worked with me continually and everytime I ran into a snag or a problem she was right there to correct it and ultimately get me where I needed to be! She went above and beyond! I recommend her over everyone there for sales!

December 01, 2016

"Review"

- Rogelio Teniza

Bryce was so helping when it came to picking out my truck . She took time and effort to help me figure out what type of truck I wanted and she also was so kind to my kids . Thank you so much Bryce

November 21, 2016

"Very helpful sales staff, Steve Lakomski highly recomended"

- Cpelt

Steve helped me get the deal I needed without ever being too pushy. He assured me and my wife with a thorough test drive and explained the vehicle features. He then answered all my questions and proved to be very knowledgeable about the Jeep Cherokee and the competition. Make sure you ask for Steve when you buy a Jeep, you won't regret it. Nathan was the real hero of the day. He got me the rate that made the deal work. Overall Branhaven is a great place to buy a car.

New 2017 Dodge Ram, $39416