Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

348 W Main St, Branford, Connecticut 06405
Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Bryce Finlayson, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bryce Finlayson

Rich  D'Andrea, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rich D'Andrea

Ryan Hall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ryan Hall

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Brandon Greenspun, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brandon Greenspun

February 27, 2017

"A Pleasant Experience"

- KEM

My first point of contact was Nicole on the phone. She was very helpful and actually pointed out a 2016 leftover Jeep GC which I had overlooked while searching the site. She was prompt with the email follow ups she had promised and very courteous. Upon my arrival at the dealership that evening she offered a very friendly greeting and explained how she wanted to turn me over to Michael who would assist me during the rest of the process and that she was confident of the level of service he would provide. She was correct, Michael was also very friendly and low pressure. During the test drive he took his time explaining the vehicle and was generally knowledgeable on the questions I asked. I finalized the deal that night and picked up the vehicle a few days later as agreed. During the pickup Michael spent additional time with me once again going thru the vehicle in detail. On the business side I dealt with Jonathan and he was also very accommodating. He made good on a simple mistake on the original quotation and was fair during the add on negotiations. My first experience with Branhaven has been positive and I hope it continues at this level going forward.

February 25, 2017

"It Was Worth The Trip"

- craigbalaban

When shopping for a new Jeep I found Branhaven on Car Gurus where I was attracted to them because they put their best price right out there on the website. Rich D'Andrea responded to my inquiry promptly, and the price of the vehicle I wanted was priced right over the phone. As it happened, I needed to delay my purchase for almost a year, and Rich was very professional in following up, and asking how often he should contact me. I never felt pressured. When I was finally ready to make the purchase, Rich updated the price. My local dealers either were not competitive, or gave the old runaround of requiring a trip to the dealership to get a price, with the salesman going back and forth between me and his manager. It makes it a degrading experience for both the buyer and the salesman. I respect professionalism and purchased the car from Branhaven over the phone,and then took a two hour trip each way to pick up my new Jeep and drop off my trade. This is how it should be done. Rich is clearly a professional, but he could not deal so transparently without a management that trusts its salespeople to do their job properly. I am a happy customer and love my Jeep.

February 19, 2017

"Awesome Car Salesman @ Branhan Motors in Branford CT."

- Bob P

I went to Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Ram inBranford CT. My Salesman Was Mike P . He treated me with respect, kind,kind + very motivated. Mike new I was not sure if I was going to buy a Jeep. Just looking at 2 door Jeep and price. Mike asked if I would like to take one for a ride , which I did. Came back to building . Mike took his time to go over the history of Jeeps as they 1st came out thru today. I let Mike know I am ready to purchase. I got my Jeep within 1 week as Mike looked around for what I was looking for in the Jeep and color. Thank You , I am very pleased on my purchase and thank you Mike for all your help .

New 2017 Dodge Durango, $32692