Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Learn More

1,044 Dealership Reviews
apsps

"Worth the drive"

We purchased a used vehicle on Monday to replace the one that my husband just totaled. Let me say that Jerry Giec was not only pleasant and comfortable to deal with, but he was informative and fair. That is a hard combination to beat. We highly recommend this professional, and were very pleased with our experience.

May 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your experience working with Jerry.

Beata

"Margaret was great"

Very happy with Margaret and her service and honesty.love my Toyota and got a great deal.i will always come back for more Toyota I'm the future .thank you again

May 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new Toyota! We are so happy to know you are loving your new ride. We appreciate your kind review, thank you Beata!

Kulik

"Excellent service"

Was considering buying another Toyota last year and met with Jerry Giec at the dealership. He was very thorough and helpful. We decided to wait for the car purchase. When the time arrived this year to purchase the car we contacted Jerry.For our appointment, he was prepared with car information and options ready for me. We purchased the car the same day and could not have been more pleased with the experience .finance department did great job as well everything was done under two hours which I can see that huge goal usually this procedure takes hours but not at Bredemann Toyota.thank you Jack for doing the paperwork so quickly and efficiently

May 04, 2016

We are so happy to know you had such a pleasant and enjoyable experience working with Jerry again! Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you are enjoying it! We look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future! If there is anything else we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!.

Kasia
5/03/2016

"Happy owner"

Jerry Giec was very helpful throughout my purchasing process. He presented me with all the options and was respectful of my decisions and my time.I never felt pressure

May 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride Kasia! Thank you for your kind review!

Patricia Crowley, OSB
5/03/2016

"Prius lover"

Great courteous service. I have used Jerry Giec before and he has always been courteous and professional.. I will continue to purchase cars here .thank,you

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your kind and loyal business over the years Patricia! Congratulations on your most recent vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Rachel
5/02/2016

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

Drove from out of state to Bredemann and ended up buying a car I love at a price i feel good about. Tom was great - fair and friendly.

May 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride Rachel! We are happy to know you had a pleasant shopping experience while working with Tom!

George
5/02/2016

"Exellent service from Nestor ."

I have been looking for Prius Eco for long time and We went to Bredemann Toyota .Nestor Ambrosio Helped us .We told him what we wanted and he said no problem,and two days later we had a car.Thank you Nestor,we will definitely recommend you to our friends..

May 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new Prius Eco! We appreciate your kind words and review, thank you George!

Mike

"Happy rav owner"

Great experience buying a new car. Great service. Very helpful and informative. They were willing to work with me to get the car I wanted. Jerry Giec is easy going no pressure salesman.Go there and find out!

May 02, 2016

We are so happy to know you had such an enjoyable shopping experience while working with Jerry. Congratulations on your new purchase. Thank you for your kind review!

krys

"happy rav owner"

Don like to shop for a car but my dealer did a great job with the process. We started at Honda and moved to Toyota. We found the car we want at the price that is good for us. I recommend Jerry Giec to everybody

May 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it! Thank you for your kind review.

Sienna2016

"Love Dave Lurie"

Just bought a new Sienna from David Lurie at Bredemann Toyota. This is our second Sienna van ,couldn't be happier. Would definitely recommend friends and family dave lurie. Dave has been selling our family cars for over 25 years. I just love this man.

May 02, 2016

We appreciate your kind review and loyal business over the years! Congratulations on your new Sienna. Happy Driving to you!

1 - 10 of 1,044 results