Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Learn More

1,079 Dealership Reviews
olaurie
5/26/2016

"Excellence"

Very courteous and professional sales reps. Sales rep Tom Vosnos spent as lot of time with me pointing out features of the two models I was interested in. I did a test drive with him and made a decision. When I picked up the car he spent time showing me all the features and how to use them. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Karinardz93
5/25/2016

"Finally In a newer car 😁"

Thank u so much for all the help to Steve , Don and Tran! They where able to get me out of my lemon car I had and i got a newer SUV! Definitely recommend them!

May 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new SUV! We are so happy we were able to help find you a new ride. Thank you for your wonderful review.

guycimo

"Service Excellence"

We made a quick decision to look for a Toyota Corolla at Bredemann Toyota and we're so glad we did. Margaret was very professional and at the same time, down to earth! She made this our best car buying experience EVER! My fears were quickly alleviated after going for a test drive with her. From the first hand shake to the last, we were delighted. We will highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car! Helen & Don

May 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new Toyota Corolla Helen and Don! We are so happy to read about your experience working with our sales staff! We hope you are enjoying your new ride. We appreciate your kind words, thank you!

konarg

"First time buyer"

This was my first time purchasing a car, and actually my first time for a large purchase. I'm always quite intimidated by the idea of buying a car because of stereotypes, profiling, and experiences I've heard from others I trust. I'm young, almost petite, and a woman, so I went in with my husband. I was not profiled and I was given the best deal possible, which is great because that was a stickler for me. My husband didn't do any of the talking and my salesman (Paul Costouros) did not push me to make any decisions before I was ready. I felt completely comfortable and confident with truthful advice coming from my salesman. Paul Costouros was really excellent, very kind and honest. He let me decide what I needed and showed me cars that would meet those needs. He really took my concerns and budget into account. He answered all my questions and gave me information on questions I should be asking as well. At the end of the day I did make a purchase of a new car and I love it. It fit all my needs and it fit my budget restrictions. Bredemann Toyota, and mostly Paul, made my car shopping experience wonderful and I would go back for my next car purchase as well. I recommend them and I mostly recommend Paul!

May 25, 2016

Congratulations on your first vehicle purchas, how exciting! We are so proud to read about your experience in our showroom while working with Paul! Thank you for sharing with us and posting this wonderful review for Paul, it is truly appreciated! He is a true asset to our sales team, we are lucky to have him and so pleased to know he provided you with a positive, pleasant and enjoyable shopping experience. We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future. Again, congratulations and we hope you are loving your new ride!!

Joe
5/23/2016

"Great "

We just purchased a RAV4 sport edition is with navigation very fully load it.Nestor help us get the best deal we would always come back to him in the future

May 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new RAV4! We are so happy to know Nestor was able to provide you with such a pleasant shopping experience. Thank you for your kind review.

Mariusz
5/23/2016

"I'm glad you came here"

Jerry was recommended salesperson by our neighbor and I have to tell you we are so happy we came here because we have a good deal on a 2016 Toyota without the headaches everything went smooth and efficient we recommend this dealership to everybody from now on

May 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Camry Mariusz! Thank you for your kind business!

Natalia1293
5/21/2016

"Amazing experience for a first-time buyer"

It was my first time buying a car, and Tom made it an incredibly exciting and fun experience. He answered all of my questions very knowledgably and ensured that my car will have all the features I desired while still keeping it within my budget. He surpassed my expectations and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any potential buyers!

May 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride Natalia! We are so pleased to know Tom went above and beyond to find a vehicle that best fit your needs and provided you with such an enjoyable shopping experience! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and posting this wonderful review!

Mpatel
5/20/2016

"Love my new camry"

Great service awesome people Steve followed with me when my lease was coming close and went in to see what other models are and well got myself a 16 Camry which I love it, Brian and Don were a pleasure to work with and also Steve who did a great job went above and beyond as wife was not able to come in the dealership he went to her work to get the paper work signed thank you so much Steve Well keep up the great work you will definitely see us around.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us online. We appreciate your kind review and so happy to read about your experience working with Steve and our sales staff. Congratulations on your new 2016 Camry!!

Darek
5/19/2016

"Service "

Excellent fast service ,best rate . I will definitely recommend to everyoneBredemann Toyota and saleman Jerry Giec . I nicely surprise that service was fast ,professional and I don't have to worry about anything.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review Derek!

bara
5/19/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

I purchased a car today and have nothing but good things to say about my experience. Paul was extremely helpful every step of the way, and I left very satisfied with both the product and the customer service.

May 20, 2016

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your shopping experience while working with Paul. Congratulations on your new ride! We appreciate your kind review, thank you!

1 - 10 of 1,079 results