Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

"All-around excellence!"

I was a little nervous when I walked in to purchase my first new car. Paul's friendly demeanor put me at ease. He listened to my concerns very patiently and was very informative. Tran was also very personable and knowledgable. I am very happy that I chose Bredemann Toyota. Their excellent reputation is well deserved!

September 15, 2014

Thank you for this review. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so pleased to hear both Paul and Tran were very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

"Unexpected surprise & Great cutomer service!!"

I was driving around in a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, that was on it's last legs. I knew it wouldn't survive another Chicago winter and a recent promotion at work, which turned my commute from 7 miles round trip to 30, via LSD and expressways, the need to find a new car soon became all that more necessary. Just one problem. I hate car shopping!! When I told a co-worker, who does mechanic work as a hobby, I was seriously thinking about buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I thought he was going to have an heart attack. He told me he works on Jeeps the most. He said everything runs great for the first 3-4 years and then, things just start malfunctioning. I did a bit more research and it turns out, he was right. He told me he had a friend, Dave Lurie, who worked at Bredemann, who would be willing to work with me until I found something I really liked. I Googled Bredemann and saw that they've been around for quit a while and had several different dealships to choose from. So, we headed out to their Chevy dealer. Dave is a really personable guy. After I explained what I wanted (it absolutely had to be an SUV), we took a look at a few vehicles. We went for a test drive in a Chevy Traverse. It wasn't bad and the price was great, it just didn't "wow" me. Dave told me to hold on, disappeared and returned with a brand new Toyota Highlander LTD. With all the Toyota recalls, I was hesitant to even go for a test drive. But, what the heck. Well, the minute I got behind the wheel, I looked at Dave and called him a bad name! I was sold! We went over the truck and it had just about eveything I wanted ( I need to get the remote starter). We settled on a price and started the paperwork. Now here's where it gets interesting. There were about 5 people in front of me. So instead of "holding me hostage" for the rest of the day, Dave suggested I come back the next morning when all the paperwork would be done. When I mentioned I'd have to take a cab out there to get the truck, Dave said he would come pick me up. Who does that anymore?! For that I was grateful, since the last person didn't get out of there the night before until after 10pm! I worked with Tran Nguyen in finance. We were finished in about an hour. So, after 3 months, I have just one complaint...the length of the Owner's Manual (730+ pages) and Navigation/Audio (300+ pages). I still haven't read them. I have mentioned my positive experience with Dave and Bredemanns to several friends and they were as shocked as I was. This was the least stressful car buy experience I've ever had. Everyone should check these guys out!

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online. We are so pleased to hear Dave was very helpful and took the time to find a vehicle that best fit your needs. Congratulations on your new Highlander, we hope you are enjoying it! We know those owner manuals are very long and could be intimidating, so if you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, we are always happy to help! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

"Great experience!"

Jourdan Ballog was very nice and patient with me. He was very knowledgeable of the car that I purchased. Jordan and Tran were very friendly. Jordan was very willing to help and listened to my concerns and helped me appropriately

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Jourdan and Tran. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with!

"Great car shopping experience!!!!"

I just purchased my daughter her first car-a used 2012 Toyota Camry and had a great experience working with Jordan. Jordan was very attentive, patient and found my daughter a great car at an affordable price. I was extremely happy with my purchase and will come to Jordan in the future when purchasing another car.

September 12, 2014

Congratulations to your daughter on her first car! We hope she is enjoying her new Camry! Thank you for leaving us this nice review. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"Clean"

I bought my first car and had a great experience working with Jourdan and Jack. They were both very friendly and Jourdan worked to get me a great car for my needs and wants. He advised me all the way through and got me a great deal. I was extremely pleased with everything and would definitely recommend him!

September 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Congratulations on your first vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new car. We are happy to hear both Jourdan and Jack were very helpful during your visit to our dealership. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with!

"Good used cars!"

I was in need of a reliable used car and I have very limited time because of my work schedule.I searched the internet came across your dealership and called to see if a used car was available.Once I found out it was a good car I was there first thing that morning.I originally spoke to Jovana and she was very helpful but told me she would be off the following morning,but she told me to ask for Jourdan and he was informed on what I want and my budget.Jourdan was very professional and patient and moved fast because he knew I did not have much time.Great staff,great dealership they actually care about there customers.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for posting and sharing this review with us! We are so pleased to hear our staff was very helpful and could help assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

"My First NEW car in 20 years!"

I purchased a new camry in July from Bredemann Toyota and the customer service was great!My salesman Jourdan was very helpful and patient.Great overall experience!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for posting this review and sharing you experience with us. Congratulations on your new Camry, we hope you have been enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have. Please call us if there is anything we can help you with.

"MY NEW CAMRY"

I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE PURCHASING MY NEW CAMRY. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AND THE SALESMAN, ROGER DIAZ, DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, MEETING MY PURCHASE PRICE AND NEEDS.

September 03, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience at Bredemann Toyota working with Roger. Please call us if there is anything we can help you with!

"Great Dealership!"

I recently purchased a used Chevy Camaro from Bredemann.The customer serviced I received was top notch.My salesman Jordan was awesome,very knowledgeable and made the whole car buying experience excellent.Jesus explained all my options as far as warranties etc.If your planning on shopping at this dealership work with Jordan & Jesus! Thanks guys

September 03, 2014

Congratulations on your new Camaro! We are so pleased to hear both Jourdan and Jesus could assist you with your vehicle purchase! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future! Thank you for leaving us this kind review.

"New Car Purchase"

Buying a new car at Bredemann Toyota was a very pleasant experience. Working with Gene Volfson and Tran Nguye was very nice. We would recommend Bredemann.

September 03, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. We are happy to hear our staff was very helpful and could make your shopping experience enjoyable. Please call us if you have any questions!

Jourdan Ballog