Read Reviews Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Mike GerlitzSales Consultant28 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland!

A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations.

Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F.

Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place!

Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including:

TOYOTA

SCION:
• xB
• tC
• xD

Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website.

We look forward to seeing you!

Our Location

Friday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Very nice, friendly , helpfull ."

innalevchenko
7/10/2014 2:00:20 PM

KP PhamKP Pham

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

I was surprised how nice and very helpful dealer was. It was a pleasure to work w this dealership . KP Phan was very helpful . Looking forward to work with him in the future. Will recommend to everyone. Thank you so much !

Added: 7/10/2014 5:20:35 PM

Thank you for this review. We are pleased to hear KP was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. We appreciate your recommendations! Please call us if we can help you with anything else! Enjoy your new ride!

"Toyota Corolla 2014"

Junralmazan726
7/9/2014 4:06:01 PM

Tran NguyenTran Nguyen

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

The sales consultant was great! He has a lot of knowledge and was helpful! Two thumbs up. I will recommend this to my friends and relatives

Added: 7/10/2014 5:21:43 PM

Thank you for this kind review and recommendations! We are so happy to hear both Jourdan and Tran were very helpful and could make your experience enjoyable! Please call us if there is anything we can assist you with!

"Charlie Schiller"

Zaya Shamoon
7/7/2014 10:31:51 AM

Mike CooperMike Cooper
Charlie SchillerCharlie Schiller

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Charlie Schiller is a wonderful individual ready to help customers for successful completion of sale.
My first experience with Charlie goes back to 2010 when he went an extra mile to fix a problem with license plate change. This time, he communicated with me and went over all the options available whether about the model of the car or the financing matters.
I am very satisfied with 2014 deal to buy a brand new Toyota RAV4.

Added: 7/10/2014 5:23:38 PM

Thank you Zaya for taking the time to post this kind review. We are so happy to know you have had many positive experiences at our dealership. We hope to continue many more in the future and look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have. Take care and enjoy your new RAV!

"Dave Lurie"

mike.theisen
7/1/2014 11:13:24 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dave LurieDave Lurie

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

This is the second car I have bought from David Lurie at the Bredeman dealership in Park Ridge.

David Lurie is an oasis of honesty, straight-talk, and trustworthiness in the car-selling word.

I don't know much about cars. With the first car I bought from him, I asked him, "is this a good car and is this a good price?" He said it was. It turns out he was 100% right.

That is why I went back to him four years later for a second car.

You can count on David Lurie.

Added: 7/1/2014 5:36:28 PM

Thank you Mike for this kind review and choosing Bredemann Toyota for another car purchase of yours! We are so happy to hear that David was very helpful and could assist you with your second purchase! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to many more positive experiences with you. Please call David or any of our associates if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Twitter
"My experience with Jourdan Ballog"

cathzeta
6/25/2014 7:01:50 AM

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Jourdan was very helpful and knowledgeable. He explained all aspects of the car in detail. He was not a pushy salesperson. He gave me time to think and make several phone calls. After I purchased the car, he synced my phone with the bluetooth in the car and sat in the car with me and answered all my questions to make sure i knew how to use the car.

Added: 6/25/2014 10:30:05 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We are so happy to hear Jourdan was very helpful during your visit to the dealership and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your newcar, we hope you are enjoying it! Please call Jourdan or any of our associates if you have any questions or concerns!

"Overall good experience"

AgnieszkaKrauszowska
6/22/2014 7:40:02 PM

Jovana GovedaricaJovana Govedarica

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Our experience was very good at this dealership. Jourdan kept everything calm and did not make us feel overwhelmed with the whole process. Overall, we would recommend this dealership for anybody that is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Added: 6/23/2014 1:13:14 PM

Thank you Agnieszka for posting this kind review. We are pleased to hear both Jourdan and Jovana were very helpful and could assist with your vehicle purchase. Please do not hesitate to call or stop in if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

"Kudos for Gene Volfson"

bmateling
6/19/2014 4:55:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Gene VolfsonGene Volfson

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

My husband especially hates the whole car buying business, but Gene made a very painless and calm experience and we plan to come back to him in particular for cars for our 2 daughters in the very near future.

Added: 6/20/2014 12:44:25 PM

Thank you for leaving this kind review. We are pleased to hear you had a positive and enjoyable experience working with Gene! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the near future!

Twitter
"The worst dealership service ever"

AmySung
6/19/2014 3:51:46 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Mike SchneiderMike Schneider

1.6

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

They are not ready to help customer..Theire attitude was like 'if you wanna get help, come and ask it.' service consultant dont say Hi,or what can I help with you today... they just say, "is that your car?" I left voice meassage 5 times, they never gave me a call back. I really dont want to go back this dealer. service department was sucks, so rude...they dont care what customer feel....

Added: 6/20/2014 3:49:14 PM

We sincerely apologize that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships has been serving Chicagoland for over 100 years now, and our goal every day is and always has been making sure our clients are completely satisfied in our sales and service departments. We take every comment from our customers very seriously in order to provide them with the highest level of service, so I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience in more detail with you. At your convenience, please contact me by phone at (847) 510-5495 or by email at katiebredemann@bredemann.com

"Review from Tess"

tesstribo
6/14/2014 10:41:28 AM

Nestor AmbrosioNestor Ambrosio
Paul CostourosPaul Costouros
Jack PratoJack Prato

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Toyota gets even more world-class excellent with sales agents like Paul C., Jack P. & Nestor A. who went over & beyond customer service and salesmanship.

Added: 6/17/2014 12:34:54 PM

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are pleased to hear your visit to our dealership and experience working with Paul, Jack and Nestor was an enjoyable one! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have. We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Twitter
"excellent customer service! :)"

krisemili
6/10/2014 5:40:26 PM

Dan NozariDan Nozari

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Mr. Nozari deals with professionalism and practicality. He gives the best deals! He was also very accommodating of all our concerns, questions, the "what ifs". I strongly recommend him to anyone who plans to visit bredemann to purchase a car. Thank you Sir Danny for the awesome toyota experience! :)

Added: 6/11/2014 11:23:03 AM

Thank you for this kind review. We are so happy to hear Dan was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviews 11-20 >>