Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

A satisfied customer
6/30/2015

"The 17 Year Itch"

I have been a customer of Bredemann Toyota since I purchased my RAV4 there in 2006. The service staff there has always been A+. Helped me out in a bind a few times as well. My wife and I were in the market to replace her 1998 Sienna. We were greeted and welcomed to the dealership by KP on the night of June 22. Sometimes at other dealerships you'll get one of those outfit guys who is constantly looking over your shoulder as other customers are entering, assessing if they could be a more lucrative sale. This was not the case as KP gave us his undivided attention from the moment we arrived. Were we looking to buy a car that night? No, but we knew we would eventually buy a car at Bredemann. We were on a fact finding mission regarding the Prius V. We looked at a few available models and took one for a drive. He patiently explained the features of the car and answered all of our questions. Pulling back in, we wanted to see what kind of a deal we could come to agreement to. Again, patience and attention were at the forefront throughout the negotiation process. Give and take, you know the dance. Thing is, we did not want the song to end as it was quite an easy process. Before you know, we bought a car that night! The way I figure, whether you need it or not, every 17 years it's time to get a new car. Next thing you know, I'm out there cleaning out our old workhorse Sienna getting ready to drive home in a brand new car. I have to say, KP didn't even bat an eye when I said that I would have to come back the next day to retreive the 12 lbs of black tar heroin I had hidden in the side panels. In fact he offered the services of a mechanic to assist! (Okay, I made up the part about having the heroin but I got your attention, didn't I?) What can I say? Walk in with confidence. Ask for KP. In the end, expect to be treated with friendly, earnest professionalism. See you in 2023, when it comes time to trade in my RAV4.

June 30, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us this detailed and kind review. We want to thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. We are so happy to hear about your experiences at Bredemann and knowing you have had many positive experiences, in sales and service. We hope to continue many more with you in the future and assist you with any of your vehicle needs you may have! Congratulations on your new Prius, we hope you are enjoying it! If you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features your new vehicle has, feel free to stop in or give us a call, we are always happy to help!

Alfred shlimon
6/30/2015

"Ninos you're awesome "

This is first time I bought new car and I chose Toyota RAV4 Limited because I liked the car's design and it's really comfortable. Ninos is very professional and explain it all the features about the car. Ninos was helpful & Patient.

June 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new RAV4 Alfred! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your recent experience with us and post this review. Please call us if you have any questions.

Rucia1234

"Roza is amazing "

I was lookig for some new car. First I had Fiat but I wanted to change it. I been in many places but my dream car was in Toyota store. I met Roza and She changed my life. I realize that Toyota car is for me. She took care of my safty and She help me find my dream car! Now I can say that I love my cars and Toyota will be always my choice.

June 30, 2015

Thank you Rucia for this kind review and sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear Roza was able to make your experience enjoyable and help assist you find the car of your dreams! We hope you are loving it!!

andrzej
6/29/2015

"Honest and helpful! Amazing company and employee!"

I have been so scared of going to car dealerships. But this time was completely different! Roza Olszewska was helpful, amazing and totally honest with us through the entire process! I am so blessed and I will tell everyone that Roza Olszewska is the woman to go to! She is an amazing person that cares about her customers. God bless her!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for this very kind review! We are so happy to hear about your recent experience working with Roza and hearing she was able to make your car buying experience a positive one! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future!

KRYSTEK
6/29/2015

"Great experience with Rosa"

I just purchase 2015 Toyota rav4 and I'm glad I made this choice car is awesome.. Rosa is very professional and explain it all the features inside my new car I will definitely recommend this place to everyone I know.

June 30, 2015

Thank you Krystek for this review! Congratulations on your new RAV4!

ss33

"Car purchase"

I was looking at new and previously owned cars. I worked with KP, and he was very friendly and helpful. He was patient, and he did not make me feel rushed at all. He also was willing to teach me about all the features in the vehicle. I would definitely work with him again!

June 29, 2015

Thank you for this review and sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help!

Klepacki xb
6/27/2015

"Scion"

We are really nice surprise with purchase expirience with Bredemann Toyota and very nice sales person Roza Olszewka whole process went very easy thank you

June 29, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. Thank you for taking the time to post this review!

6152015

"CAR PURCHASE"

I highly recommend Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge. Nestor Ambrosio (vey accommodating, dependable, highly recommended salesperson) really did an impressive job with my car purchase on a tight budget.

June 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase. We are so pleased to hear everything went well while working with Nestor. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Molina

"loyal gal"

I got number of cars from Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge JERRY Giec is theis a nice guy and he's always honest and upfront with me ...number of my friends purchase cars from him and I definitely give them 5 stars.... go see him and you will not be disappointed !!!Work with Don his boss.Nice person as well. He will explain to you deceptive advertising by other dealers

June 26, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer over the years and taking the time to post this kind review. We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future.

jjarmellino

"Matt was awesome! "

Honestly a great car buying experience. Dealing with Matt (Hashmath) made everything so much easier. He was helpful, friendly and even took the car for a test drive after I called to inquire about the car, just to check and see if there was anything I should know about before making the trip. Now that's great customer service! Will be back in the fall for sure to find a car for my girlfriend.

June 26, 2015

Thank you for this review. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it! We are looking forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have and assisting your girlfriend with your vehicle purchase in the future. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Reviews of Jerry Giec