Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

"Great experience"

The salesman was very helpful and extremely informative. He answered all my questions about the car. During the test drive he explained the modern technology and new functions of the Corolla. I love this car!

"Happy for my car"

I just want to tell that im so satisfied about getting the car to bredemann toyota & scion park ridge, all the staff is friendly, they will explain you everything, everything is good, everything is ok,

"car sales"

Stopped by the dealer and couldn't find what I wanted but our salesman, KP was so accommodating and friendly! He found exactly what I wanted. Definitely would come back and would recommend him.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for this review. We are so pleased to hear KP was very helpful and could find a vehicle that best fit your needs. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"New Toyota Prius with K.P."

After a pretty stressful search for a new vehicle that included visiting several different dealerships, I wound up purchasing a vehicle from KP at Bredemann Toyota. KP was attentive to me needs and also came down several hundred dollars on the list price to get closer to what I wanted to pay. Overall a great experience.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are pleased to hear KP was very helpful throughout your vehicle purchase and help find a vehicle that best fit your needs! Please give KP or any of our associates a call if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

"New Highlander 2015 with K. P."

My new Highlander. After pretty long research on vehicles and few visits at others dealers, I purchased a vehicle from Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge. This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a car dealer. K P Pham was terrific to work with . He is a great sales consultant. After hearing horror stories about going through the car buying process, this experience was a pleasant surprise. We bought a Highlander 2015 V6XLE AWD. I was not sure if I can fit this vehicle in my garage with open lift gate. I test drove it twice. We drove with K P to my house, I parked the car in the garage, closed the door and it perfectly fit with an open lift gate . I was sure that I wanted the car. The whole process of buying with paper work was no longer that 2 hours. I had a pretty good price through the True-Car.com from different dealer on far north side but since I live a few blocks away from Bredemann I decided to ask them. K P without any hesitation matched the price I had an that was it. He is a very nice person, very helpfully and very knowledgeable about cars and answered all my questions. It was really pleasure to deal with him. I would definitely recommend him as a car sales consultant. He is great. Thank you K P. Andrew & Izabela

October 21, 2014

Thank you Andrea and Izabela for sharing your experience with us online and posting this kind review. Congratulations on your new Highlander, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so happy to hear your car buying experience was pleasant and KP was very helpful throughout the process. We look forward to helping you with any service or sales needs you may have in the future. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"Great experience!"

Me and my wife just had our first baby and it was time to upgrade from my scion tc, which i also bought from Nestor in 2007. We knew exactly what we wanted but they didn't have the exact car at the dealership. Nestor was able to give us a great deal and find the exact highlander we wanted, it came in 2 days later. Nestor is very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend him.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for posting this kind review. Congratulations on your new baby and your new Highlander! We are so pleased to hear Nestor was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns! We are always happy to help!!

"I LOVE MY RAV 4"

I have been eyeing for a RAV 4 for a while and last Saturday I finally had a chance to check it out. My best friend and I have to wait for a little bit for Nestor to finalized a sale to a prior client before us but it was worth the wait. Nestor delivered and incredible service and gave me and my friend a very pleasant car shopping experience. Tessie D.

October 16, 2014

Thank you Tessie for posting this review and Congratulations on your new RAV4! We hope you love it! We are so pleased to hear Nestor was able to assist you with your vehicle purchase and could make your purchase an enjoyable experience! Please give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with.

"My new corolla"

K.P.was very nice to work with. We would come back any other time to do business with him. Please come ask for KP

October 16, 2014

Thank you Angelika for this review. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"Huy Lieu"

KP was a great salesman and we received the great price on the Camry. He explained all the car features and took his time with us. I would tell all my friends to buy car from KP Pham

October 15, 2014

Thank you for this review and Congratulations on your new Camry, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so pleased to know you had a positive experience working with KP and he was able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please call us if there is anything we can further assist you with!

"Knowledgeable and Freindly"

Dave was knowledgeable, patient and extremely helpful when making the right choices for our family. In addition working with Jack on financing our vehicle was quick and painless. I would recommend any one looking for a knowledgeable friendly staff to stop by Bredemanns.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear both Dave and Jack were very helpful and could assist you with your purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

KP Pham