Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

mius32
4/23/2015

"Excellent "

I'm buy Toyota , very good employees, so nice service. Excellent sales & leasing consultant Nestor Ambrosio. Thanks so much for good time. I'm recommended for my friends.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for this review and for your kind words! Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Don55
4/23/2015

"Great place"

Purchase camry from Jerry I have to recommend this dealership I have been servicing my car it for the last 3 years and I'm very satisfied .5 stat

April 23, 2015

Thank you Don, for this review and being a loyal customer over the years! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have!

Donna
4/22/2015

"happy with my purchase"

would like to give breedemann at 10 stars for service we received today..we purchase another Toyota Camry.we came back to the same dealership because we always get the right treatment.I don't like pushy salespeopleand the price was right.

April 23, 2015

Thank you Donna for this review and congratulations on your new Camry. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, we are always happy to help!

MB1942
4/22/2015

"Very satisfied with sales at Bredemann Toyota"

My husband and I bought a car for our granddaughter at Bredemann in Park Ridge. It was a good experience. Both the finance and sales people were very nice. Jerry Giec was patient and found the right car for us. We are very satisfied.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We hope your granddaughter loves her new car! Please call Jerry or any of our associates if there is anything else we can further assist you with!

Orlando

"Glad I found you!"

I am very happy with my experience at this dealership. Roger was attentive, courteous, friendly and respectful. This is my fourth Toyota and by far the best experience.

April 22, 2015

Thank you Orlando for this review and for being a loyal customer over the years. Congratulations on your recent purchase, we look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have!

Peter68

"Happy customer "

We purchased another car from Jerry.we recommend this dealer to everybody. Very friendly place. I like the No pressure in buying. And about time they got an espresso machine.

April 22, 2015

Thank you Peter for this review and choosing Bredemann for the purchase of your vehicles! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

Romanianchikka

"New rav!!"

I'm so excited I'm picking up a brand-new car from Jerry Giec right now .this is a third car we purchased from him and every time we get phenomenal service!!I recommend your service department as well

April 22, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review and for being a loyal customer of ours over the years! Congratulations on your new car, we hope you love your new ride! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership, if you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

Mihaila
4/20/2015

"Thank you Jerry Giec!!!!"

Jerry Giec is the best sales guy I met. He is friendly and professional person. He helped me and my family to get a car. Now we have two and if we have to get another one I know where I'm gonna go. Bredemann Toyota and Jerry will be the person who in gonna look for.

April 20, 2015

Thank you Mihaila for this review and choosing Bredemann for the purchase of your vehicles! We are so happy to hear Jerry has been very helpful and could make your experience pleasant! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

Camry Guy Bill
4/19/2015

"Bill new Camry owner"

We walked in to Bredemann Toyota to see a pre Driven Camry and we were immediately greated by Jerry Giec who was great to work with and he went above and beyond the call of duty. Jerry helped my wife and I find a really nice Toyota Camry and gave us a really fair deal. We would recommend Jerry Giec to everyone we know. Thanks Jerry, Bill

April 20, 2015

Thank you Bill for this detailed review and sharing your recent experience with us. Congratulations on your new Camry! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have.

malpa
4/18/2015

"new Highlander owne"

I Am realy happy with smooth purchase process at Bredeman Toyota.definitely I will recomended this dealer and sales representative Roza great quality servce It is good to know that places like this still exist!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and posting this kind review. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership and helping you with any of your vehicle needs.

Reviews of Jerry Giec