Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Honda24
9/01/2015

"super happy customer"

Nobody or most of us we don't like go for whole process of bying a car.It takes time and a lot of stress But there is completely different situation at Bredemann Toyota. Very friendly atmosphere and Woman Sales rep. Roza! She made experience very easy and professional. Thank you!

September 01, 2015

We are so happy to hear about your recent experience while working with Roza! We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online!

Rob
8/31/2015

"Corolla"

This is a second car I'm buying from Rosa.We are really happy with professional and kindness sales approach ..If you are looking for new or used car please you have to visit Bredemanntoyota Toyota and ask for Roza.

September 01, 2015

We appreciate your kind words and this review. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for being a loyal customer of ours!

Christycc
8/31/2015

"Great experience"

Jerry Giec worked hard to find the exact car we wanted. It was a very pleasant experience. Jerry is a hardworking, honest guy. I would recommend Bredemann.

August 31, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience working with Jerry. We appreciate your kind review and hearing about your recent visit. Thanks!

ToddT-PriusVShopper

"satisfied"

In the past (1-2 years ago) when I visited this dealership, I felt somewhat invisible due to it taking awhile for someone to offer to help me -- although they were busy and the salesman I eventually received (Mike Gerlitz) was helpful. To my pleasant surprise, this time was different and much better. Brian Monks (sales manager) and KP (sales consultant) were both very informative & helpful. KP invested time showing & explaining the features of the Prius V (which I am considering) and giving me an un-rushed test drive. I am now satisfied with the initial customer service (during sales process) at Bredemann Toyota and hope that any repair/service work done will be equally high in quality if I decided to proceed with purchase of a Prius V and they are sufficiently competitive in pricing. I will read other reviews of any dealer(ship) I consider buying from.

August 31, 2015

We appreciate your feedback, we certainly do not want you to feel invisible and at the same time we do not want our clients to feel pressured in any way throughout their car shopping experience. If there is any other information we can get you before your final decision, please let us know at your convenience.

August 31, 2015

Thank you Todd for taking the time out of your day to share your most recent experience with us. We are so happy to hear both KP and Brian were very helpful and could make your time spent at the dealership positive and enjoyable! We look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help!

BRIT

"Great Place"

After doing much research, we settled on this dealership because they had 2 colors we were considering and wanted to view the car in & out. Jerry Giec was pleasant, and don't pressure us buy. They were interested in making a sale; unlike a dealership in our local area. They matched the price of another dealership and the sale was made. There was no pressure from the sales staff and manager. The finance manager was upfront on all contract figures and explained all questions we asked. No pressure there either. Kudos to the dealership. We would go back again Bredemann

August 31, 2015

We appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to post this great review. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so glad to know you enjoyed your experience while working with Jerry. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns!

kentlor6

"Happy"

i have purchased at least 4 vehicles from Bredeman toyota over the past 15 years, always been satisfied. i have dealt mostly on new car purchases and worked with Jerry Giec polish kid in new car sales. he is very honest straight shooter. i have referred a lot of friends and clients to him and they were all very happy with the deal. buying cars is a pain but Jery makes it painless. also do your homework before you go so you know what is a deal.

August 31, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. Also, we thank you for being one of our long time customers! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you! Thanks Kent!

srosario34
8/29/2015

"5 Star Excellent Sales Consultant "

Jovanna at the sales center on Dempster was excellent and professional throughout the visit. The knowledge of the cars and her patience was exceptional and pleasant.

Jesus Padin

August 31, 2015

We are so happy to hear about your enjoyable experience while working with Jovana! Thank you for this kind review!

lnelsonrdh
8/28/2015

"Lease of 2015 camry"

Leased a new camry through sales consultant Paul Costouros, I found Paul to be very pleasant and professional. It was a good experience all around! I would recommend my friends and family to Bredemann Toyota.

August 31, 2015

Congratulations on your new Camry! We appreciate your kind words and sharing your experience with us online!

margie
8/28/2015

"Bredemann Toyota was very nice and wecoming. "

Our sales consultant Syed S. Hussain Was wonderful. I would definitely recommend him. He went over every thing about my new Camry before I left the dealership. His orientation was great. He made me feel very comfortable. the gentleman I dealt with in the business office was also very nice, Mr. Nyugen. The entire experience was nice not stressful.

August 28, 2015

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your shopping experience while working with Syed! We hope you are enjoying your new ride. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this kind review.

Anna
8/27/2015

"Best car shopping experience"

This isn't my first car purchase, but it is the BEST experience by far. My brother recommended Bredemann Toyota to me when I began looking for a car and it was the best brotherly advise! He's bought several cars from Bredemann and I know why. From the minute I walked in I was treated with respect! I met Arnie Rowan, the Sales Manager, and KP Pham my Sales Consultant and they worked with me to find the perfect car. No pressure and no stress. They really listened to what I needed in a car. I gladly endorse this dealership. It is my sincere recommendation to buy from Bredemann Toyota! Thank you Arnie! Thanks KP!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for this very kind review! We are so happy to hear everything went well during your visit to shop for a new car. Congratulations on your recent purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride!!

Reviews of Jerry Giec