Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Eva99
3/27/2015

"Great experience"

Another car from Jerry Giec and I'm so happy that I made this decision which was so difficult.very professional no pressure type of dealership I always enjoy shopping there.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for this review Eva! Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership, please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Bygrhcefg
3/26/2015

"Nice salesman; good deal on a new corolla"

Just bought a car here after visiting two other local dealers. The sales person, Jerry, at bredemann was the most straightforward and offered the best price for the car I was looking for. The other dealers I tried inflated prices significantly higher than advertised, so buying from bredeman was a no brainer.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us online. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride. We are pleased to hear Jerry could assist you and make your time spent at Bredemann, enjoyable!

2015 tundra
3/24/2015

"Tundra rocks!"

Just got my 2015 tundra from Jerry Giec.best price so I am taking this one home. A plus service!!! Will return in the future for sure

March 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have. Enjoy your new Tundra!

daniel11

"Jerry Giec"

I purchased car from Jerry Giec and I was pleasantly surprised with honesty and no pressure buying experience at the bredemann Toyota I will recommend this dealership to all my friends.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for this review and for your kind words. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have!

SusieGamble
3/23/2015

"Bredemann Toyota & Scion is the Best!"

I recently purchased my 6th vehicle from Bredemann Toyota! Their sales and finance staff lead by Don Ziemke is consistently professional and most importantly truly caring. The sales process is smooth and informative. I really trust Bredemann and highly recommend others to this dealership.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for this kind review and for being such a loyal customer over the years. We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future!

RL2428
3/23/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I bought a new Camry from Bredemann Toyota last week and couldn't be more happy with the experience and my new car. The staff at Bredemann was very professional and great to work with through the whole process. KP Pham who sold me my car was a pleasure to deal with and very easy to work with when buying a car. He made the whole car buying experience a great one and has even followed up with me a couple times already to make sure I was pleased with the car. Arnie the sales manager there was also great to work with. Overall a great experience and would recommned to anyone looking to buy a car.

March 24, 2015

Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new Camry! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, we are always happy to help!

Marshia
3/23/2015

"Very happy with my Prius"

I purchase preowned certified prius from Jerry Giec and I cannot describe how happy I am with my used car. I was never thinking about buying a hybrid now I have no regrets at all

March 24, 2015

Thank you Marshia for this review and congratulations on your Prius!

Joel G.
3/21/2015

"Our Highlander purchase"

My wife and I purchased our Highlander at Bredemann. The entire sales process was relatively quick and painless. Our salesman, KP Pham, was courteous and professional.

March 24, 2015

Thank you Joel for sharing your experience with us online and congratulations on your new Highlander purchase!

Igak95
3/18/2015

"Great"

Recently I had an excellent costumer sevice provided by Jerry Giec while picking the best car for myself. Information was detailed, didn't take take a long time and strait to the point. Im very satisfied with the dicision I made by picking bredemann as the dealership I would buy my first car from.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing Bredemann for the purchase of your vehicle and posting this kind review. We look forward to many positive experiences with you in the future! If you have any questions, please give us a call, we are always happy to assist!

Jay
3/18/2015

"Awesome place to do business with!"

After searching tediously online and being disappointed at many local dealerships (and some in Wisconsin), I found the low mileage, 1-Owner car I was looking for at Bredemann Toyota. While others bugged me to come look at their vehicles, all but 2 dealers, did not even have the car even washed or cleaned up upon arrival. I realize I am buying a car at the worst possible time (February) with snow and ice galore, but come on! I am spending thousands of dollars on a car, so what's with that??? Roza (Sales consultant) & Mike (Sales manager) treated me like a buyer wants to be treated, with respect. They were also honest and square dealing, even arranging for the service department to make some minor repairs. Mike & Roza, thank you for a great car buying experience. I highly recommend these guys!!!!

March 24, 2015

Thank you Jay for this detailed review. We are so happy to hear both Roza and Mike were very helpful and could make your experience both enjoyable and positive! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviews of Jerry Giec