Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Call
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

"Helpful and patient"

I was a first time buyer and had a lot of questions. The staff at Bredemann Toyota took them all and were super helpful in determining which model was right for me. Great price and awesome car. I love my new Toyota carolla LE!!

November 21, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Charlie and the rest of our staff. Congratulations on your new Corolla!

"Richard Vasquez at Bredemann Toyota"

Richard Vasquez is a credit to your business. Always professional. Always courteous. I had an emergency with my battery last Saturday...a very frustrating day involving paying to have my car jumped twice! I finally drove it to the dealer and Mr. Vasquez took care of me. He gave me a loaner, he called me back when he promised and he kept me informed every step of the way. Mr. Vasquez should provide the example, or train, all the other service agents. Thank you.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your experience with us online. We are happy to hear Richard was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle when bringing it in for service. Please call Richard or any of our service consultants if you have any questions or concerns!

"KP was excellent and helped us get exactly what we wanted!"

Bredemann Toyota was one of the last dealerships we went to, so when we walked in we were exhausted and frustrated. KP found us a vehicle that was exactly what we were looking for - and during the entire process, he was professional, friendly and very easy to work with. The next time we're in the market for a new car, we're coming here first!

November 17, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this kind review. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so pleased to hear KP was very helpful and could assist with finding a vehicle that best fit your needs. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"Excellent Service! They made us feel like family!"

My mother and I visited Bredemann Toyota in search of a car that was affordable and had low miles. We met Arnie the sales manager and KP our sales consultant. They quickly made my mother feel comfortable and made purchasing a car as painless as possible. Arnie and KP worked with my mothers budget and she was able to purchase a great car. I would highly recommend working with these gentleman, they took time to explain the process to my mother and she left their feeling like family and happy with her purchase. We also had a great experience with our loan consultant Tran. He explained the paper work to mother in terms she could understand and she appreciated him taking his time and being patient with her. Awesome Team at Bredmann Toyota!

November 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and share your experience with us. Congratulations to your mother on her new vehicle, we hope she is enjoying it. We are so happy to hear our sales team was able to assist you with throughout the vehicle purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

"Outstanding service for a "first time" purchaser"

With my hectic schedule I literally had one day off to try and go out and buy a new car, which was completely stressful. When I walked into Bredemann's I was immediately impressed by the kindness and sincerity they had, and loved that it didn't start with the slimy salesman one-liners and constant pressure to buy buy buy! John Bredemann introduced us to Roger Diaz, who was wonderful! Never once felt pressured, or that I was being put into something I couldn't afford. Didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of, or being scammed. Ended up with a Rav4 that I am absolutely in love with for a great price, and most importantly (with being a college kid) in my own name! Could not be happier with this process and will definitely be back whenever it's time for a new car.

November 17, 2014

Thank you Sarah for leaving us this kind and detailed review. We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive and enjoyable experience at Bredemann. Congratulations on your new RAV4, we hope you are enjoying it! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, we are always happy to help!

"Excellent service!!! Totally satisfied with the purchase !!"

Highly recommended dealership and sales consultant ( syed hussain)!!!! Mr Hussain helped me thru entire purchasing process!!! At the end I not only got a best deal, but also 0% APR financing despite average credit!!!!!

November 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing this review with us online. We are so pleased to hear Syed was very helpful and could make your car buying experience a positive one! Enjoy your new ride!

"Painless"

Barry King made the entire experience painless. Love the new RAV4! I would highly recommend Bredemann and Barry, awesome service. Thank you:) Great ride, got exactly what i wanted at a fair price.

November 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this kind review! Congratulations on your new RAV4, we are happy to hear you love it! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"Great experience with a wonderful salesman."

We went to Bredeman to test drive a RAV 4. We had read about the Avalon Hybrid and asked to test drive one. Charlie Schiller was patient in helping us test drive both cars and knowledgeably technically explaining both vehicles. He answered all our questions and was calming and pleasant the entire time. Ultimately the the decision was ours and the combination of the design, ride and handling, gas mileage, features and creature comforts of the Avalon Hybrid, paired with the great deal, financing and incentives and trade in coupled with Charlie's great demeanor sold us on the car. The dealership was very clean, the service area and service waiting areas were clean and pleasant and everyone we encountered was pleasant which convinced us this was the right place to buy. It was an extremely pleasant experience.

November 05, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online and taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear Charlie was very helpful and could make your car buying experience with us a pleasant one! Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

"2014 Toyota Camry LE"

Dave Lurie was a very personable and professional salesman. We felt that he had our personal interests at heart and he made us very comfortable. He pointed out various factors that we had not thought of, and helped us make our decision in a non-pressurized manner. Roza also was very helpful and pleasant. She pointed out the many features of our new car and was very helpful...even to installing the new license plates in the dark and cold weather!

November 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this kind review. We are so pleased to hear Roza and Dave were very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with.

"NESTOR A. "THE GO-TO GUY""

I would say that our family has always been a loyal Toyota. Not only bec. of the overall satisfaction in quality, reliability, excellent service, etc. but also because of great and dependable sales people like Nestor A. from Bredemann Toyota. Me & my wife recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE and planning to have another vehicle in few years time.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Nestor. Congratulations on your new Corolla! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

Reviews of KP Pham