Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

1301 W Dempster St,
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge Info
About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland! A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F. Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place! Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including: TOYOTA Cars: • Yaris • Corolla • Matrix • Venza • Prius (Hybrid) • Camry • Avalon Sport Utility Vehicles and Vans: • Rav4 • Highlander • 4-Runner • FJ Cruiser • Sequoia • Land Cruiser • Sienna Trucks: • Tacoma • Tundra Hybrids: • Prius Hybrid • Camry Hybrid • Highlander Hybrid SCION: • xB • tC • xD Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you!

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Pawluczuk
2/04/2016

"Love my highlander"

Jerry Giec did a wonderful job with us! He gave great customer service when we bought our new 2016Toyota Highlander The Sales Manager Arnie was excellent as well! This is the 3 car we have purchase here and won't be the last! The service department is fabulous here also! Thank you Bredemann Toyota! Stay that way!!

February 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind and loyal business over the years! Congratulations on your new Highlander! We look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you in the future.

Rodica
2/02/2016

"Good people"

I have bought cars from Jerry Giec and the experience gets better every time. I also have all my service done there. Very friendly atmosphere and every is very helpful.go ahead and try them before you commit to anyone.Love my 2016 hybrid RAV4 from them!

February 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 RAV4 Hybrid! We are happy to read about your experience while working with Jerry! Thank you for taking the time to post this kind review!!

pansit
1/29/2016

"bought rav 4 toyota"

just bought new rav4 toyota and very happy with the excellent service and all my questions are answered. very detailed in all respect and will recommend to friends.

February 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new RAV4! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your experience working with Nestor! Thank you for your kind review.

Sadoslaw
1/29/2016

"Jerry Giec rocks !!!"

What a fantastic experience with Jerry Giec !!! Went in knowing what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. If you are looking for a honest dealership, which is a rarity, this is the one. They gave me a good price for my trade in and gave me a great price for a brand new 2016 Toyota Camry. The process was easy and to the point.

January 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Camry! We are so pleased to know you had such a wonderful experience working with Jerry. Thank you for your kind review.

Rafal
1/27/2016

"Happy lexus owner"

Had a really pleasant experience. Jerry Giec sold me a Used Lexus RX 350 and he was great to work with. I will buy another car from him in the future.i will send you guys and more happy customers

January 28, 2016

Congratulations on your Lexus! We are happy to know you had a pleasant experience working with Jerry. Thank you for your review!

DC
1/25/2016

"Nestor is very good customer service and dealer."

i definitly recommend this dealer to other. I bought Toyota R4 brand new and corolla used both and Nestor was very friendly, honestly, truly helping to customer finding a car..

January 26, 2016

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your experience while working with Nestor! Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase! We appreciate your kind and loyal business!

natalia

"great! !"

I had a fantastic experience there with Jerry Giec.I had been at a different dealership, felt we weren't getting the right deal for our trade-in, I told Jerry my expectation, and within 10 minutes he said we got a deal.and no more walking back-and-forth .he was a pleasure to work with and I recommend him to all

January 26, 2016

Thank you for your very kind review Natalia! We hope you are enjoying your new ride!!

edge costruction Adam

"happy highlander owner"

We just bought our 2016 Highlander here in We couldn't be happier! The sales person Jerry Giec really took care of us. They gave me a great deal on the truck and now we have new Highlander. They saved me big $$$

January 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Highlander!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We hope you are enjoying your new ride.

Bill P
1/24/2016

"Bredemann comes through again"

We needed to replace a vehicle in a short period of time due to an accident. Syed Hussain, who we have worked with previously, was able to help us find the exact vehicle we wanted, He took plenty of time to assist us, take test drives and explain all our options and get us a great deal on a new RAV4. After purchasing 4 vehicles at Bredemann Toyota over the last 15 years, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 25, 2016

Thank you Bill for this wonderful review as well as being one of our loyal customers over the years! Congratulations on your new RAV4!! We are so pleased to know Syed was able to provide you with such a pleasant experience. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Ignarski
1/23/2016

"Camry guy"

I was treated as if I mattered to the salesman, Jerry Giec. and Jesus in the finance dept. All of them made it an easy experience to purchase a new car .I got the car I fell for in the showroom at a price I could afford without feeling as if I were run over and ripped off. Overall, it was a good experience and I will definitely be back for more.people like this deserve repeat business because they do things the right way

January 25, 2016

We are so happy to know you had such a positive and enjoyable experience working with our sales staff. Congratulations on your new ride! Thank you for sharing your experience with us online!!

Reviews of Jerry Giec