Read Reviews Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Mike GerlitzSales Consultant29 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Welcome to Bredemann Toyota and Scion. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships is family-owned and operated and is celebrating 100 Years Serving Chicagoland!

A Toyota Dealer since 1976, we take great pride in our consistently top-ranked vehicles in quality and our commitment to the highest level of service for our customers. Bredemann Toyota has been awarded the President's Award by Toyota for extraordinary commitment and high standards. Toyota selects only its top dealers for the President's Award recognition for demonstrating excellence in their sales, parts & service, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations.

Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1998 and is rated an A+ on a scale of A+ to F.

Located conveniently on Dempster Street in Park Ridge, IL, we’re proud to offer top quality new and used vehicles, parts, and service to our customers. If you’re looking for an exceptional new or pre-owned vehicle, renowned customer service, and an unmatched ownership experience, you’ve come to the right place!

Our friendly sales staff is happy to assist you in meeting your new or used vehicle needs, including:

TOYOTA

SCION:
• xB
• tC
• xD

Call us today, stop by our showroom, or visit our website.

We look forward to seeing you!

Our Location

8/30/2014 8:35:25 AM

Andy MaravolaAndy Maravola
Gene VolfsonGene Volfson

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Buying a new car at Bredemann Toyota was a very pleasant experience. Working with Gene Volfson and Tran Nguye was very nice. We would recommend Bredemann.

Twitter
"Great Straight forward experience."

ssulli25
8/28/2014 4:34:42 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dave LurieDave Lurie

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

I'm a recent graduate of college and was interested in finding a used car for general purpose activities. Our family had previously bought a used 2001 Buick century from Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge that continues to run great. My father and I decided to go back to Bredemann Toyota and ask for Dave Lurie who had helped us previously. Overall it was an awesome experience. Dave found us an AMAZING deal on a 2003 Toyota Camry and was also able to apply a discount for loyal customers. I plan to have this car for a while, but my father plans to purchase a new Toyota from Bredemann when he retires. Good people over there, if you are looking for a car then you should check it out.

Added: 8/28/2014 4:56:14 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to post this review. We are grateful for your business and for being such a loyal customer over the years. Congratulations on your new Camry, we hope you are enjoying the new ride! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs in the future that you may have. Please give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with!

"Family/Thorough/Respectful/Thoughtful"

ruelfedzil
8/24/2014 5:34:09 PM

Arnie RowenArnie Rowen
Ric SantosRic Santos

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

The last time I had purchased a car was 10 years ago. It always has been such a competitive bargaining of course between the dealer and me/buyer in the past. This time was a special experience that was so meant to happen- purchasing the Toyota Prius that I've researched on and had my reserves for almost 2 years. From the dealer- Ric, to the accounting mgr - Tran? to the store mgr, the transaction and experience went well. They were trustworthy without any hidden agenda but with assurance that we were not only making the best purchase but we will be supported by the dealer in terms of warranty/extended warranties and added service in the coming years. They made us feel like part of the Bredemann Family. I am proud of my purchase from this location.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:04:12 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and posting this kind review. Congratulations on your new Prius, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so pleased to hear our staff was very helpful and could assist you with your purchase. We look forward to many more positive experiences with you in the future! Please call us if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Twitter
"This is the only way new car shopping should be!!"

Kellyja
8/23/2014 11:14:42 AM

Jourdan BallogJourdan Ballog

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

Buying a new car has never been a pleasant experience. This was by far the most pleasant of all the new cars I have purchased. Jourdan Ballog, my sales person, was intelligent, pleasant, funny, attentive and applied zero pressure to buy a car.
Even the dreaded closing with the finical representative was a pleasant experience. Jack laid out the different options, explained them well and also was a true gentleman to work with.

Added: 8/25/2014 11:01:52 AM

Thank you for posting this kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Bredemann and both Jourdan and Jack were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

"I bought a Toyota RAV4"

August2014
8/23/2014 10:19:16 AM

Dan NozariDan Nozari

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

My salesman was terrific. He is the kind of person I enjoy doing business with. He wasn't overbearing or pushy. Meanwhile he know the car and its features and alternative choices and was proud to show them to me. Most of all he was patient with us when we decided to look at other cars, other colors and pricing. I just cannot say enough good things about his approach and salesmanship. I will gladly send anybody I can to see Dan Nozari if I have the opportunity.
Also, I was glad to meet Al Pieroni at the showroom as well. We met Al a number of years ago at Bredemann Lexus when we bought a Lexus 300. He is such a nice guy - the kind of person you don't forget. Seeing him at Bredemann Toyota was a plus. Mr Tran Nguyen in finance was so efficient and expert in handling the paperwork I just couldn't get over it. A no hassle experience.

Added: 8/25/2014 10:48:03 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We are so pleased to hear our staff was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase! We look forward to many more positive experiences with you in the future. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

Twitter
"Excellent customer service, attention to details."

lorac20
8/22/2014 5:24:55 AM

KP PhamKP Pham

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

We bought a 2015 Toyota Highlander. KP Pham treated us fairly and was not pushy especially after we changed our mind on what vehicle to purchase.

Added: 8/25/2014 10:46:31 AM

Thank you for this kind review and Congratulations on your new Highlander! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience working with KP! Please give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with.

Twitter
"Used car buying experience"

cbjerkness
8/20/2014 10:55:26 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Charlie SchillerCharlie Schiller

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

My husband and I bought a 2012 Toyota Camry and had THE BEST used car buying experience ever! Charlie Schiller was patient, informative, open, honest and willing to show us and test drive any/all vehicles we were intersted in. He was not pushy and helped to make the experience easy and fun! I would highly recommend Charlie to my family and friends.

Added: 8/21/2014 4:05:38 PM

Thank you for this kind review. We are so pleased to hear Charlie was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new Camry, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have. Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

"Great experience"

dsbaim
8/19/2014 7:42:13 AM

Jourdan BallogJourdan Ballog

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

I just bought a 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid and my experience was great. I felt like I was treated fairly and professionally (which is rare for a car dealership). Our sales consultant Jourdan was great. Thanks.

Added: 8/19/2014 12:32:59 PM

Thank you for this kind review. We are so happy to hear Jourdan was very helpful and could assist you throughout your vehicle shopping experience. Please give us a call if there if you have any questions or concerns!

"Sales consultant"

Sobhi
8/16/2014 9:41:43 PM

Syed HussainSyed Hussain

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

I met Mr. Syed Hussain about a year ago. He was always helpful whenever I had a question. This Saturday, 8/16/14, I stopped to see if they had any special/incentives on Camry and was surprised to see Mr Syed Hussain was there. He again showed me the Camry and explained the incentive available as well as the new features on the 2014.5 model such as the camera for backing up etc.. He insisted that I drive the car to make sure I was comfortable driving it, which I was. consequently, I purchased the car. I was impressed with his attentive attention to my needs and wants in a car. He is definitely hard wired to providing excellent customer service. Pricing was perfect and I did my homework. I will be back and recommend Mr. Syed Hussain to anyone. Visit Bredemann today and ask for Syed. he's a great asset to any company congrats Bredemann! for having him on your staff. Thank you.

p.s. Jack was great at explaining the other features on warranty and contract details. Great asset!

Added: 8/19/2014 11:59:37 AM

Thank you for leaving this kind and detailed review. We are lucky to have Syed working in our showroom and very pleased to hear he was able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns!

"buyer"

upsnowmo
8/15/2014 5:23:44 PM

Jesus PadinJesus Padin
Charlie SchillerCharlie Schiller

My Review Of Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge:

My first experience with this dealer and it was flawless. I got a fair price and everyone was very attentive. Next time I'll go back.

Added: 8/19/2014 11:57:44 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership and working with Charlie and Jesus. Please call us if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Reviews 11-20 >>