Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Mike Kubus, Internet Online Advisor, Ciocca Subaru

John Hershey

Christian  Rivera , Finance Manager, Ciocca Subaru

Christian Rivera

January 22, 2017

"Always great to deal with"

- Jmd1118

This is our second purchase here. They are all about doing whatever they can for you to get you into the car you want. Everyone in all departments have that same drive.

January 20, 2017

"Absolutely above and beyond expectations!"

- EmmaJ

This was my first time buying a car by myself and the staff at Ciocca Subaru were fantastic throughout the entire process. Being in my twenties, and a woman, I have often encountered prejudice and dismissal when looking at cars and test driving. No such thing here! I am so grateful for the staff, especially Nick, for being kind, welcoming, and treating me with the utmost respect even when potential issues could have arisen. I can not sing enough praises for this dealership and the fabulous experience I received while purchasing a used vehicle! I would give ten stars if I could! Highly, highly recommend!

January 18, 2017

"Another excellent experience at Ciocca "

- Marv

Customer service could not be any better than what I have experienced in the past as well as the latest purchase. Everyone involved in the sale was knowledgeable and responsive to all questions. I created the car on line, was contacted quickly to set up an appointment with sales. Met with an experienced salesman who knew his product and didn't press to buy more than I wanted. Exactly what I was looking for and the reason I have been a return customer. Service department is also top of the line.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $28609