Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru

deadhead
8/01/2015

"Not your typical dealership! TRULY EXCEPTIONAL :) "

Usually car dealerships and salesmen make me nervous immediately. When I walked in the door, I was warmly greeted by Eileen. She then explained to me that Ciocca tries to be different and make their customers feel good. I felt at ease throughout the entire process and actually had FUN! Jeremy in finance made signing paperwork..dare I say..pleasant! Thanks Eileen for helping me replace my old car! And thanks to Ciocca for my free oil changes!

Jeremy

Myfatcat
8/01/2015

"Excellent Experience - 1st New Subaru"

Christian Rivera is the most knowledgeable, patient and competent sales rep I have ever encountered. He truly personifies exceptional customer service. I test drove the Outback twice, the Legacy once & sat in the Forrester. He was able to provide technical information on all 3 vehicles & was truly concerned with what vehicle would be best for me. I was impressed that he did not try to steer me toward the more expensive vehicle or convince me to buy options I don't want or need. This was light years ahead of my last new car experience (Ford) 11 years ago. I received more than I expected and still stayed within budget. I don't see any reason to buy a car that is not a Subaru nor deal with any other dealership.

Tom O'Neill

fmwright

"Buying a new Subaru"

I knew exactly the car and options that I wanted, a 3.6 Subaru Outback full loaded. I started searching dealer web sites from Delaware to eastern PA. I was getting responses like come in and order a 2016, come in and test drive a 2.5 you will love it, why do you want a 3.6, oh and an offer for $92 off the MSRP on a 3.6. Then I started a chat with Jeff at Ciocca in Allentown. Everything was roses from then on. The internet buying process was superb. Then I went to the dealership and met my salesman, Dennis Roberti, who was very sincere, personable and extremely helpful through the whole process. I was able to negotiate a price without any hassle! The next step was to negotiate a trade-in value . I had taken my car to car max for an estimate, which I thought was fair and Ciocca matched the offer, again with no hassle. Then the dreaded finance office. Jeremy was knowledgeable and did not apply any pressure when we decided what extra's we wanted. Sara provided us with excellent training on all the features in our new Subaru. Our overall experience was Excellent and I highly recommend this dealership.

Jeremy in Finance and Sara Diefenderfer for the training

Hollie

"Craig Luksa "

Craig Luksa was extremely helpful with my purchase of my new Subaru. He patiently went over different options and helped me to stay in my budget and still get a car that I wanted.

froggygirl
7/30/2015

"Would Highly Recommend this Dealership "

My parent's recommended Ciocca Subaru when I mentioned I was interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Jake Marcus, our salesperson, was extremely helpful. I didn't feel pressured at all at anytime. I felt comfortable with all the employees that we were introduced to during this process. Jake saw us through, and I greatly appreciate his patience with all of our questions and test-drives! I would definitely recommend the Ciocca Subaru Dealership and recommend Jake Marcus as a sales consultant.

July 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Jake. He is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback! Sincerely, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

Satisfied Customer
7/28/2015

"Very pleasant experience. "

I've bought a number of Subaru cars in the past and this was the best experience to date. Andy was very friendly and he knew the product. He answered all my questions and I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I'm sure I'll be doing business with Andy again.

July 30, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ciocca Subaru and Andy. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new Subaru. Andy and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Respectfully, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

cnel
7/27/2015

"I will be buying from there again!"

Dylan, Nick and Mike were great. They made the experience of buying a new car painless. They had great knowledge, were there for me when I needed them and I will definitely be going back there for a new vehicle in the future.

July 27, 2015

It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it! Sincerely, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

Salladclay
7/27/2015

"Dealership was highly committed to working with myself"

Had the privilege of working with Jake Marcus. It's my humble opinion that he's a tremendous addition to Ciocca Suburu. He was highly personable and genuinely interested in my situation. Also worked with Nicole Viera who was highly professional and Mike Vannote. as well

July 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new car! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Jake, Nicole and Mike know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new vehicle! Sincerely, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

Corinnetiffany
7/26/2015

"Review"

I walked into the dealership parking lot figuring i wasnt going to get approved, everyone told me to stay postive and i couldnt, I wasnt really interested in the first car they showed me and then i ended up taking it home. they new right from the start what was the best option for me. Dylan was the guy who worked with me most while i was there one of the most honest car salemen i ever meant he wanted to know what i was interested in, wasnt trying to push anything on me. He made sure i was sasitified and made sure i felt comfortable from start to finish. Dylan Knew alot of answers to the questions i had but if he didnt he made sure ALL my questions were answered by the time i had left. I was more then satisfied with my experience.

July 27, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Ciocca Subaru, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Dylan. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new car and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

Robert
7/25/2015

"BEST car buying experience!""

These folks are awesome. They stayed open almost and hour and half later on a SATURDAY to get me my car. On top of that when I originally arrived the exact car I was looking for wasn't in there inventory. But they did just get delivery the day before and it wasn't processed yet. After processing the inventory they found the exact vehicle I was looking for.(Color, Trim level EVERYTHING) Dennis Roberti was amazing. He went far above and beyond to get me exactly what I needed and in a very small time window. I highly recommend anyone to visit Ciocca Subaru.

July 27, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Ciocca Subaru with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Dennis Roberti helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new vehicle! Respectfully, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

Reviews of Mike Vannote