Ciocca Subaru

Ciocca Subaru

Call
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru

"Subaru Allentown is Fatastic!"

Don was very Friendly and knowledgeable!! I loved the non aggressive approach! I was nervous going in;however, very relaxed coming out! Impressive. Love, Love, Love! My CAR!

"Stress free experience!"

Great experience at Ciocca in Allentown!!!! Mariely was a huge help in the buying process! She was able to help me pick out the perfect car for me - a 2014 XV Crosstrek. She discussed the options/benefits of buying a new vs certified pre-owned vehicle. In the end I was able to get a certified pre-owned Crosstrek as the first owner since I bought the loaner vehicle. Mariely was able to negotiate and get me the price I wanted for the car/ close to what I wanted my monthly payments to be. She was very patient and assisted me even after the dealership closed that evening. Brian Lear was also a great help in the buying process. He showed me various Crosstreks and explained the differences in each. He was very attentive throughout the buying process and when negotiating prices. After buying the car, Brian assisted me in setting up Bluetooth and explaining all of the features. Finally in meeting with Sayed, he was very patient and was wonderful to work with after the dealership had closed. He was able to assist me in getting my payments where I wanted them including the coverage I wanted. The dealer as a whole is amazing! Their Ciocca Promise is a great addition to buying a Subaru! Overall, a fantastic experience! I would recommend this deal to anyone!

October 27, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ciocca Subaru and Mariely. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new Subaru Crosstrek. Mariely and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"First car buying experience "

Greg helped make my first car buying experience a pleasant one. He was friendly, knowledgeable, kind and and patient. I love my new Subaru Impreza and I know I will receive great customer service if I ever return for repairs. I will definitely recommend Ciocca Subaru and the help of Greg to future car buyers.

October 27, 2014

We couldn’t be happier that Greg provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Ciocca Subaru team. We hope you are enjoying your new Subaru Impreza, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"Subaru Fangirl"

I'm really enjoying the 2013 Subaru Outback I purchased at Ciocca this past August. I'm also filled with nostalgia for the 2004 Subaru Outback that I traded in. I was thrilled to see the 2004 parked at the Emmaus Farmers' Market yesterday- yes, I'm positive it was my former car. It was like a chance meeting with an old friend. I wish I could have met the new owner and talked about our Subarus and about Ciocca Subaru. I've been trying to order a hitch for my 2013 so I can install a bike rack. Subaru hitches are in such high demand that apparently production lags far behind demand. There's always a waiting list. After I spoke to a rep in the parts department at Ciocca I went to the service desk, where I was informed that they might not be able to install the hitch without permanently removing a piece of cladding from the back of my car. According to the service rep, this would leave several large holes permanently visible. It's been an issue with several models of the car. I really hope my car is not one of those affected, especially since I listed a hitch and bike rack as must-haves when I bought the car.

I don't recall the names of the parts department rep or service rep. I was at Ciocca about two weekends ago, when there was a 10% discount on Subaru parts and accessories for skiers and bikers.

"Excellent dealership, people, and experience"

I came to Ciocca Subaru because I had a great experience dealing with Ciocca Ford in Quakertown. The dealership had exceeded my expectations in all aspects. Usually when I came to previous dealerships someone would ask me what I was looking for, copied my ID, took test drive, and tried to close deals as fast as possible. Therefore I was surprised to have Mr. Greg Fichter sat down with me, listened to what I was looking for, and tried to find out what would seem to be best for me. From the minute I entered the dealership, everyone was courteous, full of smile, and very professional. Greg was very patient, pleasant, and easy going. He helped me compare few vehicles, interior/exterior color and advantages. I knew I would get a deal in this dealership because most of all, he was not pushy at all. I got my 2015 Outback, and Greg took the time to show me the features and was with me the whole time I went through the process. The financial manager, Nick, was friendly, and very helpful as well. I believe that I would never turn my eyes on any other dealerships. There was a Subaru dealership within 3 miles of my home, but I would drive the 20 miles to have the same experience at Ciocca Subaru. Thank you, for what you do for me.

October 27, 2014

On behalf us all of us at Ciocca Subaru, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Greg. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Subaru Outback and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"Awesome experience"

I had an awesome experience when purchasing my new legacy. Greg was professional and pleasant from the time he introduced himself to the end of the sale. I couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Mr Sayed was also a pleasant and made the financing a breeze.

October 24, 2014

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Ciocca Subaru with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Greg and Sayed helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Subaru Legacy! Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

On Saturday, I came to Ciocca Subaru looking to lease my first new car. I was very apprehensive about the whole experience of buying a car, but luckily I went to Ciocca Subaru. Dean was quick to assist me and my family with any questions we had when it came to their inventory and the cars we were looking at. Once we found the car we wanted, Dean was very comprehensive in answering all of our questions and even presenting information that we forgot to ask or didn't know to ask about. I will be a repeat customer in the future since my experience here was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Ciocca Subaru to anyone looking for a new car.

October 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Dean was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"2014 Outback Limited"

Best experience ever. Mr. Roberti is the ultimate professional , patient and easy to work with. . Definetly a first class dealership. I highy recommend Ciocca Subaru . Alfred Cioffi ..

October 24, 2014

On behalf us all of us at Ciocca Subaru, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Dennis. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Subaru Outback and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"Best experience ever!!!"

Without question this has been the best car buying experience we have ever had…EVER! Dennis Roberti is the ultimate professional, he accommodated our hectic work schedule and got us into the car we wanted for a price that fit our budget. It really doesn't get any better, trust me, I've been to many other dealerships and he goes above and beyond. We highly recommend Ciocca Subaru and will definitely return for our next new car. Paul and Kim Krupski Mountain Top, Pa.

October 21, 2014

Congratulations on your new Subaru Legacy! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Dennis was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

"Just bought my 4th..."

Have been thinking about trading up ever since I saw that Subaru raised the height of the passenger seat in the Forester (I had a 2009). So today, while my car was being serviced, I took a look around. Everyone I dealt with from the moment I asked about the car in the show room was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. As always, great service and great car.

October 21, 2014

On behalf of all of us at Ciocca Subaru, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Subaru Forester and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Karen Grow Customer Relations Ciocca Subaru

Reviews of Nick De Simone