Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Greg Fichter, Sales Specialist, Ciocca Subaru

Mohammad Masud

March 26, 2017

"Overall good experience"

- JohnN

Very pleased with the initial part of the sale. Salesman was very helpful and not pushy at all. Got an excellent deal. However, when I arrived at the appointed time to pick up the car, salesman was not available and the car was explained to me by another sales associate. Associate was very thorough with explaining the 2017 Legacy's features. Overall, very satisfied with car and I look forward to buying another Subaru from this dealer.

March 25, 2017

"What a great experience!"

- Joe from Ironton

From the moment we walked in to see Bob, I felt I was with an old friend. The fact that he knew me after 3.5 years was amazing. He gave us a great deal on a new car. hope to see you again . Kyle the finance manager was also a great guy explaining all of our options and helping us get through the mountains of paperwork. Overall, one great experience!

March 24, 2017

"Excellent help for out of staters"

- Hello from Maine

Our vehicle needed a check for a fuel consumption test and even though we were from out of state, Kevin graciously helped us with our test. His people were professional and courteous. The facility immaculate. Thank you Kevin. We will certainly recommend you to anyone.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $28609