Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103 Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

John Hershey,  Internet Online Advisor , Ciocca Subaru

Sales Specialist
Christian  Rivera , Finance Manager, Ciocca Subaru

Christian Rivera

February 24, 2017

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

- ChungChu Hwang

We are Costco member and Greg Fitcher was very familiar with Costco new car purchase program. He bought a Forester through Costco also. We are looking for a new Forester and he took the time to show all the models and price that we are interested. Very patient and cheerful. Always smile and warm. Very professional. We made a deal in about 2 hours. Overall it was a great experience. After purchasing Greg took time to show us how to operate the new car in detail. We would recommend our friends to deal with Greg for car purchase. We also like Jake Macus very much in handling the finacial matter. Very professional and cheerful.

February 22, 2017

"Best dealership I've ever been to and outstanding customer s"

- KelsieCarr

Ciocca subaru was by far the best dealership I've ever been to, they have an outstanding team of people that really take care of their customers.

February 14, 2017

"My first Subaru"

- brian keith

I had been hearing about Subaru's for years. Whether it was friends or co-workers, they all loved their cars. So when my friend and his son each got a Subaru, I got that much more of a taste of what they were all about. So when my beloved Pontiac Grand Prix became of age (17 years, and 163,528 mi.), and it became time to search for another car, and after searching and test driving nearly every make and model, I wound up at Ciocca Subaru as it was the closest one to my home. I test drove the two models I liked, the Forester and the Crosstrek. With my family in mind, we chose a 2017 Forester. We are verry happy with the car. Between Edgar (first salesman we dealt with), then John Hershey via the Interrnet searches, to Ben the salesman we worked with to purchase the car and the remainder of the Ciocca Team who handled the remainder of the paperwork from Finance to Title Transfer of my old car. They all did a great job. Now let's see if Ciocca lives up to their 'PROMISES'. That will be the true test of what they say their all about.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $28609