Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru Learn More

themadison
9/30/2016

"Great experience! "

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Ciocca Subaru. Everyone I came in contact with was professional and helpful. They got me a great deal on a wonderful car and were able to stay in my price range. I would come back here again! It was worth the 1.5 hr drive for me!

BFB
9/29/2016

"This is the way to do business"

Ciocca runs a smooth and professional operation and is obviously focused on building relationships for the long term. Greg Fichter spearheaded the trade of my old vehicle and took the time to make me feel comfortable with my choice of the new one, my first Subaru. I was in and out in a few hours without ever feeling rushed or pressured. I felt respected and valued as a customer, and I appreciated the open invitation to come back to learn more about vehicle features. This is the way to do business.

rodolfo lagos
9/25/2016

"very courtious and very helpfull i bought a new car"

excellent service very courtious and helpfull I drove away in a brand new car in hours.ilove the car and this is the dealership to go to for a new or used car,

sunrooflover
9/22/2016

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

Delighted, excited, over the moon thrilled!! I could use a hundred more superlatives to describe my recent experience with Ciocca and most especially Mike Mohr.

<3 Impreza <3
9/21/2016

"More than pleased!"

Steve Miller was awesome to work with!! Even though it was a busy day, Steve made us feel as though our time was important and we were a priority. He found exactly what we were looking for and we just couldn't be happier with the decision! Chris Knight was also great, he got us through the financing stuff quick and painlessly.

adcpa
9/21/2016

"Very Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

Steve Miller and Shawn Parr were great to work with when I purchased my 2017 Subaru Outback. From the start, Shawn provided me a price quote over email no other dealer in the area could match nor beat. The price was also better than the suggested fair price published by the various car-pricing websites. At the dealership, Steve went out of his way to accommodate my specific lease situation as part of this purchase; all the while honoring the price agreed upon with Shawn. Steve made every effort to exercise different options he had at his disposal to locate the exact vehicle I wanted. In the end, my Outback was delivered on time at the price agreed upon. If you are in the market for a Subaru, contact Steve and Shawn of Ciocca Subaru. Their style of up-front-no-nonsense pricing and service will not disappoint.

Firsttimeleaser
9/20/2016

"Leasing"

After going to many dealerships and hearing salesmen trying to sell me a car that I didn't want and also, out of my budget, I was satisfied leasing from Subaru. Andy was very helpful. He explained everything to me from being a first time leaser to car insurance that I would need. He was never pushey and gave me the space I needed to make a decision that would be with me for the next 3 years. Andy walked me through all the technical end of it also. I thought I would have a hard time figuring it out once I left but Andy taught me well. I would recommend him as a salesman to my friends and continue to use Subaru as my dealership in the future.

Bob D.
9/20/2016

"Very pleased with Ciocca Subaru"

I was a bit hesitant to go to Ciocca Subaru since it was such a large dealership. I have always dealt with small dealerships in the past and thought the big ones were high pressure, high price machines. I decided to give Ciocca a chance since they had the Outback 3.6R Ltd I wanted in inventory and their online reviews were positive. I was pleasantly surprised to find Ciocca was completely different than what I expected. Everyone I came in contact there, from the receptionist to my sales person Chad Bachelor was great. There was no pressure, just a friendly atmosphere and a real attitude of helpfulness. The price of the new car and what was offered for my trade-in was also very fair. Ciocca is a bit of a distance from my home and there are several other smaller Subaru dealerships much closer. But if I am in the market for another Subaru in the future, I will certainly return to Ciocca.

Rob & Sue
9/18/2016

"Professional Car Buying Experience"

Our recent purchase of a 2017 Subaru Outback from Ciocca Subaru was truly exceptional. Our Sales Consultant, Jeff Staver, was friendly, personable, knowledgeable and extremely professional. Jeff has an impressive knowledge of the Subaru product line and of the Outback in particular. He worked with us in outlining the features, working through the purchase and financing process and final delivery. As appropriate, Jeff brought in colleagues to assist in the process, but we always felt we were treated with respect and that he was managing the process in entirety and that we were not “handed off”. We very much appreciated that. This was our first Subaru buying experience and we can say this was the best and most professional car buying experience we’ve ever had. Sue and Rob Smith

Ciocca Subaru responded to this review

September 28, 2016

We are happy to hear that you joined the Subaru Family. I'm very happy to hear that Ryan was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you. Since you purchased your car from us, don't forget that we offer all of our customers Ciocca Promise.

silverlouise04
9/18/2016

"Attentiveness to my concerns."

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Impreza in July, 2016. John Antiqua was my salesperson and he was so attentive, concerned about fulfilling my needs, knowledgeable about this car, and eager to teach me all the technology. He made this experience easy and I just love my new car. I had some issues with the initial handling of the finances but Greg Ciocca, Jr. listened to my complaints and concerns and took care of the matter quickly and efficiently.

Ciocca Subaru responded to this review

September 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that your overall experience at Ciocca Subaru was easy. John is a great asset to the team and We will make sure he knows how you felt. We hope you love your new Subie!

Reviews of Mohammad Masud