Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru Learn More

Jeremyr123
8/24/2016

"Smooth"

Great shopping experience. Tiffany was very helpful and patient. Made the entire experience hassle free. Chris was very great Aswell. They even stayed at the dealer ship after hours to ensure I finalized my purchase.

patgol12
8/21/2016

"Helpfull, Intuitive"

I had many Subaru cars, first bought from Becker and now Ciocca. The staff is always friendly. I can not tell you how helpful Art is

So Far OK
8/18/2016

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

Nick was very professional and responsive, answered all question made the buying experience very pleasant and we would recommend him to friends and family who maybe interested in purchasing a Subaru.

Iam4given
8/16/2016

"Above and beyond!!!!"

Christian is an angel! He was very helpful and courteous to my wife and I. He helped us decide on on the perfect car to fit our every day life. Thank you Christian.

abby6219
8/15/2016

"2016 purchase"

Shawn helped us through the Internet before we came in. Kyle made leasing my new Subaru easy and was very helpful. Jake made the financing effortless.

Kyle Booser

timprezae
8/14/2016

"You should stop by Ciocca Subaru"

Nick and Gregg did a truly fantastic job in helping me select and finance my new Impreza. I could not be more thankful that I ran into them. The service I received here was tremendously incomparable to all the other dealerships I visited throughout the Lehigh Valley. I highly recommend Ciocca to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Thank you!

August 15, 2016

Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new Impreza. The team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Rene Breslin Internet Director

karl78
8/13/2016

"good experience"

nick did his job well with our interest of the vehicle we wanted got the answer we asked while we drove and looked over the car.

August 15, 2016

Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Ciocca Subaru with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Nick Mann helped to make your experience such a positive one. Rene Breslin Internet Director

Speech83
8/11/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Great car buying experience from the dealership, to Greg and everyone in between. Very friendly, non pushy, they demonstrated they wanted the best for me. I knew what I wanted when I walked through the door and that's exactly what I got. Thanks!

August 15, 2016

We couldn't be happier that we were able to help you get the vehicle that you wanted. WE do try to make our customers car buying experience as friendly and non-pushy as possible so I glad to hear we were able to achieve that. We look forward to your continued business. Rene Breslin Internet Director

cargalsharon75
8/10/2016

"Excellent service!"

Our sales person, Tiffany Nagy, was introduced to us immediately upon our arrival. She was efficient, friendly, and very willing to answer all out questions and concerns. The finance persons were also very efficient and accommodating. After the sale was completed, Tiffany offered her contact information so that if any immediate concerns after taking the car home should arise we should contact her and they would be addressed right away. A extremely good car buying experience.!

Tiffany Nagy

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and Tiffany. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Enjoy your new vehicle. Rene Breslin Internet Director

Cass
8/10/2016

"Great experience at dealership"

Kyle and everyone was very helpful in the whole process in buying the Subaru Outback I bought. He provided me with great car buying experience Kyle is true asset,Ciocca Subaru is lucky to have him. New owner Subaru Outback Andy Wyrodek

Kyle Booser

August 15, 2016

We couldn’t be happier that Kyle provided you with a great car buying experience. We agree that he is an asset and we are lucky to have her on the Ciocca Subaru team. We hope you are enjoying your new Outback, please come back to visit anytime!

Reviews of Nick Spiezio