Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru Learn More

Patricia
5/04/2016

"Ron Iwanicki was the perfect salesperson."

Ron Iwanicki was the perfect salesperson. He was knowledgeable and pointed out all the features and answered our questions. He did not pressure us in any way. The only negative we experienced was with the sales person for the extended warranty coverage, who was high pressure. Mr. Ciocca was helpful in resolving an impasse that had us ready to "walk".

Patrickjames1201
5/03/2016

"Frank was awesome, fun & supportive "

Frank was awesome. Very helpful. Didn't beat around the bush or try to sell and push anything on me. He even brought me a phone charger while I was waiting for my new car and fed me lunch. Cool guy. If you're in for a new car ask for frank. Mohammad was my finance salesman. He made things quick painless and was very clear on what everything meant. All around great team there. You won't be disappointed.

Dianek
5/03/2016

"Exceptional "

I gave an excellent review because everyone at ciocca subaru was respectful courteous pleasant and honest. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family without any reservations. We loved our experience and will definitely come back for our next subaru.

LisaO
5/02/2016

"Steve Miller was a great sales professional "

Steve was very helpful without pressuring me to buy. He was very knowledgeable and patient. Steve even came in on his day off so that I could pick up my new car.

caryn1

"Amazing"

This is now the third vehicle our family has purchased from this dealership and the service and ease of purchase just keeps getting better! Nick Mann was very professional and so easy to deal with that it made buying our Forester a stress free experience. Jared was also wonderful and the courtesy and customer service at Ciocca is exceptional. Will definitely recommend Nick to anyone I know that is looking to buy a Subaru! Love my new car!!!

May 03, 2016

We appreciate your loyalty to Ciocca Subaru. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Nick Mann, he is a wonderful asset to us here and it is obvious you feel the same way. We love that you are loving your new Forester. Thank you for recommendations and for choosing Ciocca Subaru time and time again. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Chrisesq91
5/02/2016

"Excellent representative and even better service "

I travelled out of state to this dealership and don't regret it one bit. The staff there were extremely welcoming and professional. They made my first car purchase experience go very smooth. They went out of their way to help me get the best deal on an awesome car.

May 03, 2016

We appreciate you making the drive from out of state to purchase your new Subaru here at Ciocca Subaru. Steve, Mohammad and Tom will love to know they made your first car purchase go extremely smooth. What could be better than getting an awesome deal on an awesome car. Enjoy it. Thank you again for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Natashia Drumbore
5/02/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

My recent experience at Ciocca Subaru was amazing, all thanks to Nick Mann. He found the exact car that I wanted and had it ready for me sooner than expected. I love my new Subaru!!!

May 03, 2016

We love exceeding expectations here at Ciocca Subaru! It is wonderful to hear Nick provided you with your best car buying experience ever. Enjoy your new Subaru! Thank you for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

marlene7
5/01/2016

""First Rate""

My experience made me feel like I was a number one customer. If it would not have been for Steve Parr, Jr. I don't think I would have left that day with a purchase of a new Forester. ( I had originally come in for inspection of my 2012 Legacy) I gave him specifics of what I wanted and he delivered!! Then on to my main salesperson, Bob Pavone. I have been dealing with him since I purchased my first Subaru in 1996. This is my 7th Subaru and my families 14th purchase of Subaru's and all with the same salesperson. That must tell you something about Bob.

I mentioned an incident with my service tech. Maura and she got the ball rolling. Thanks Maura

May 03, 2016

WOW!! First of all we appreciate your loyalty to the Subaru brand and our Bob Pavone-those are some impressive numbers. We couldn't be happier to know Steve Parr Jr made you feel like our number one customer because that's exactly how we want all our customers to feel. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority here at Ciocca Subaru and we couldn't be happier that was your experience. Enjoy your newest Subaru, we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Petez48
5/01/2016

"Pleasant "

My experience @ Ciocca couldn't have been more enjoyable. Great salesman(Nick Mann) & staff. This team runs like a well oiled machine. Love the loaner car! Thanks Ciocca!

May 03, 2016

We love hearing from our customers--especially when they have had an enjoyable experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Stop by and see us again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Betsy
4/29/2016

"Courteous and Exceptional"

Thanks to my salesman Dennis Roberti, he made my car purchase simple and easy. He located the car I wanted on the lot. In a matter of two hours the car was prepped, cleaned and inspected I drove it home that evening. I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman.

May 03, 2016

We love hearing that our customers are going to recommend our dealership and their salesmen to friends and family. It is wonderful to hear Dennis was able to make your experience here at Ciocca Subaru simple and easy. We hope you are loving your new Subaru. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Reviews of Mike Vannote