Ciocca Subaru

Sales Specialist

August 21, 2017

"Wonderful! "

- Ash137

I recently purchased a Subaru Impreza and I could not be more happy with my vehicle or with the staff who work here. Milton was an amazing sales person to work with and made my experience fun and easy. I would highly recommend anybody I know to go to Ciocca!

Milton Obando
Christian Rivera
Mike Kubus

August 14, 2017

"A+ customer service "

- Andre

I felt as Kevin always treated me as a valued customer. I brought my vehicle in for an issue that was difficult to diagnose. Kevin kept me up to date on the progress and how Subaru/Ciocca were trying to correct the issue. I intend to try and work with Kevin whenever I service my Subaru.

Kevin Green

August 08, 2017

"The Madeira Family is Brand Loyal To Subaru!"

- Screwed

I sure would like to sit down with Ron Iwanicki, and Gregg Ciocca Jr., and discuss how Ron gave an "Expert’s Presentation" of the 2010 Forester, I recently purchased from your establishment, and the all-time best and unique delivery of a car I have ever witnessed in my life! My Family and I are all Subaru owners, and have been for quite a while. We love our Subaru's, and are Brand Loyal! Sale-Service like I received at your dealership, Deserves to be shared with S.O.A. Sincerely, Richard G. Madeira

Sarah Maley