Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Shawn  Parr, Internet Online Advisor, Ciocca Subaru

New Car Manager
Mohammad Masud, Finance Manager, Ciocca Subaru

Mohammad Masud

December 06, 2016

"My best car buying experience."

- Frack's1stSubaru

I had been discussing options with Shawn via e-mail over the past couple of weeks. He was able to answer all the questions that I had very quickly and we negotiated a price that fit my budget. When I got to the dealership Edgar was very professional, informative and helpful with the last few questions that I had before making my 1st Subaru purchase. At no time during my decision making did I feel like they were pressuring me into buying a vehicle. The 2017 Subaru Legacy is the best vehicle I have ever had.

December 04, 2016

"Polite, Persistent, but not relentless"

- Richard Santee

Nicole, the internet representative, was polite and persistent--but not relentless. I appreciated that, given my busy schedule. When I did get out to visit, Ben, the Sales Consultant was polite and knowledgeable. I'm still making up my mind, but I intend to return before making any final decisions.

November 29, 2016

"Wonderful Experience"

- Rui982

My experience in dealing with everyone at Ciocca Subaru was amazing. Nicole and Stephen responded very quickly and were very helpful with any questions or requests that I had. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking to purchase a Subaru.

New 2016 Subaru Impreza Wagon, $22805