Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru Learn More

sodano13
6/22/2016

"Awesome!!!"

I was there 2 weeks ago looking and WRX"s and christian helped me out a lot with picking the right one! I am n love with my car and would definitely come back again!!

HappyOutback2016
6/22/2016

"Another great buying experience."

We purchased many Subaru's from Bob Pavone at Ciocca, before that when it was Becker. We always felt that we were treated fairly and the whole experience is just excellent. I can't say enough about the Eye-sight system, this is the second vehicle that I've owned with this option on it. The attention to dealer makes the whole buying experience easy to deal with. Living in Bethlehem, I have checked out other dealers.

June 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your experience here at Ciocca Subaru. We are thrilled to hear you had another great buying experience with Bob Pavone. We appreciate your loyalty to both Bob and the Subaru brand. We wish you many happy miles in your new Outback. Thank you again for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

exbuff65
6/21/2016

"Purchased new Subaru crosstrak"

Live 1 mile from the "other lesser" dealer in Lehigh Valley, but tried and was sold on (wife) the 2016 with all the safety features and trade-in od old car. Your dealership is outstanding.

June 21, 2016

We appreciate you making the drive to Ciocca Subaru. We hope you are loving your new Crosstrek. It is wonderful to hear Don Olson did an outstanding job getting you and your wife into a great car! Thank you for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Saccoe1
6/20/2016

"New Subaru WRX STI "

Great teamwork within the dealership. Started the car buying process via Internet with Jeff, who then got me I touch with Nick and it was a wrap from there. Finance and warranty purchases normally are some of the worst things to have to go through when buying a new car but here it wasn't bad and you never felt pressured to have to buy and warranties if you did not want to. Overall a great car buying experience and definitely would recommend Ciocca Subaru.

June 21, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of the WRX STI! There is great teamwork here at Ciocca Subaru. We love hearing Jeff and Nick were able to provide you with a great car buying experience. Customer satisfaction is the most important thing we can offer at Ciocca Subaru and the fact that you will be recommending us to your friends and family tells us that we achieved that with you. Thank you for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

bryan
6/17/2016

"Great buying experience"

I worked with Nick Spiezio to purchase a new Subaru Crosstrek. I am not one to enjoy a pushy sales person and the whole haggling process. So working with Nick was a relief. We found the vehicle that suited my needs and we were able to come to an agreement the same day over the phone. All I had to do was come in and sign the paperwork. For this part of the process I worked with Mike Vannote. He was also a pleasure to work with and was even able to get me a lower rate than I was able to get with my bank. So that was much appreciated. I would definitely work with these two again in the future!

June 21, 2016

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great buying experience here at Ciocca Subaru. We love hearing Nick and Mike were able to get you into the vehicle of your choice at a great financing rate. We wish you many happy miles in your new Subaru Crosstrek. We look forward to an opportunity to work with you again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Hammond_B3_Guy
6/17/2016

"Professional in business ways"

After exploring a number of car dealerships I found so many that should be working for the Federal Government. A Found only a few that were honest and professional. Of these I would rate Ciocca the highest.

June 17, 2016

We appreciate your Five Star Rating of Ciocca Subaru! Please stop by and see us again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

joeylove
6/13/2016

"Happy Customer"

Traded in my Subaru Legacy for new WRX STI. Transaction went very smooth and dealer offered me a fair deal on my trade. Steve was great to work with as well as the entire staff over at Ciocca Subaru. I am looking forward to working next with their service team.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your experience here at Ciocca Subaru. We love hearing from our happy customers it is wonderful to hear you were happy with your trade and your experience working with Steve and the rest of the Ciocca team was a positive one. Enjoy your STI ! We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

John
6/10/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

I was helped by Greg Fichter and Shawn Parr on my purchase of a 2016 Subaru Outback. The service was outstanding. From learning more about the vehicle through email and the phone, to visiting the dealership and meeting everyone there, the experience was great. The service was exceptional and I thank Greg and Shawn very much for going out of their way to make my purchase great.

June 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic buying experience here at Ciocca Subaru. We love hearing Shawn and Greg went out of their way to offer you the Truly Exceptional car buying experience we strive to provide all our customers. We wish you many happy miles in your new Subaru Outback. Thank you for choosing Ciocca Subaru, we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Vicki & Ken
6/10/2016

"First time buyer of a Subaru"

Greg Fichter was awesome. We came in for a test drive and left with a new Legacy. He made our purchase enjoyable and fun. Everyone who helped us was professional and helpful.

June 11, 2016

Congratulations on your first Subaru purchase! We know you are going to love the Legacy. Greg will be thrilled to hear he made your car buying experience here at Ciocca Subaru fun and enjoyable. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

AMANDA COOK
6/08/2016

"Great saleman, amazing car"

I had a great time working with Steve Miller at Ciocca Subaru, he was very easy to get along with and very knowledgeable about the cars...and there was certainly a ton of vehicles. I love my 2016 Crosstrek, I came just expecting to test drive it, and ended up leaving that day with it. Also, I would like to add that I was extremely hot that day and the ice cold water bottles that were handed out were really great. It was an over all wonderful experience, I will definitely be back.

June 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your wonderful experience working with Steve Miller here at Ciocca Subaru. Steve is a real asset to us and we consider ourselves lucky to have him on our team. We love hearing you are loving your new 2016 Crosstrek! We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Kellie Lees Customer Relations

Reviews of Yizak Perez