Ciocca Subaru

Christian Rivera

June 19, 2017

"Greatest unexpected surprise"

- RugbyMike

I purchased a forester XT; the staff (all ...from the svc rep who mentioned I might really want to look at the upgrade program when I brought my outback in for service, to the sales rep, the sales manager and finally the finance mgr.). The entire staff was patient, and thorough in my understanding of options and choices. The sales and finance people especially, stressed the need to fit the car to the person..being clear that it was vital to them to be assured of the fit. Heard the words before, but in this experience I actually felt that they BELIEVED it was important. Very impressed with the very accommodating staff. You have won my endorsement. Specifically, Nick S., (sales) , AJ (sales Mgr) and Luke F. (finance mgr) were the individuals who treated me so well; informed, courteous, professional and friendly. Cheers, gentlemen!

AJ Marvelli
Nick Spiezio
Luke Freitas

June 15, 2017

"Great experience with Scott at Ciocca"

- Matt088

Just leased a crosstrek with Scott at Ciocca and the experience was great. He got me in a Legacy a few months before and it was so easy we went back for my wife's car. If you need anything go to Scott for help!

Scott Broda

June 15, 2017

"6 Subaru's and counting!"

- Deven Samson

Greg by far is the best Subaru Sales Specialist! A year and a half ago, I leased a Subaru Impreza 2016 from him and unfortunately was in an accident recently where it was totaled. We immediatly went back to Greg where he walked us through the process of leasing a new 2017 Forester! In the past 4 years, my family has bought and leased 6 vehicles with Greg as our Sales Specialist! We believe our amazingly positive expierence with Subaru is mostly because of Greg and Ciocca Subaru! Greg, thank you again for taking the time to help us through this process yet again! We are SO thankful for you!

Greg Fichter