Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru Learn More

Shirl
7/29/2016

"Pleasantly surprised!"

Normally dreading the hassles of a new vehicle purchase, I went into Ciocca Subaru with the same feeelings. Then I started the process with Chad Batchelor. Chad was welcoming and easy to talk to, never making me feel like any of my questions or concerns were too much trouble. Owning one himself, Chad was very knowledgeable about the Crosstrek. His patience put me at ease during my decision making process. I have no reservations in recommending Chad Batchelor in assisting anyone with a vehicle purchase.

AJM123
7/27/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

Working with Steve Miller and Jake Marcus was an excellent experience, they made my car buying experience both fun and enjoyable, as well as comfortable. Steve was extremely knowledgable, very friendly and easy to get along with, and went beyond all expectations to ensure that I was fully satisfied with the entire experience. Jake was very professional and made every effort to ensure that I was receiving the best level of service possible from the dealership. Both Steve and Jake showed a solid commitment to ensuring that I was beyond entirely satisified with every aspect of the car buying experience and process, I would recommend both Steve and Jake without hesitation or reservation.

Craig Marshall
7/26/2016

"Best of the Worst way to spend 30+K"

Want to recognize Sales Associate Nick Spiezio for his professionalism in the purchase of my new Outback. He spent about five hours with me assuring I was able to reach the best deal and payment options. This experience was probably the best of the worst way to spend thirty plus thousand dollars. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a quality vehicle to seek Ciocca first, you won't be disappointed. My son purchased a new Forester from Ciocca and actually convinced me to go there. He absolutely loves his car and I am treasuring mine as well.

Kaylag1690
7/20/2016

"Great experience for a first-time car buyer"

James Ofori was the best salesman I could have asked for. At no point did he pressure me during the process. He and the rest of the team at Ciocca Subaru were great at making the process so fast and easy... especially for a first-time car buyer!! I would recommend Ciocca to anyone.

July 22, 2016

WE certainly never want to pressure a customer into a purchase only assist them in making an informed decision. I'm glad that Jimmy was able to help you in doing so. We hope you love your new vehicle. Rene Breslin Internet Director

Forester in NJ
7/15/2016

"Another Forester for me"

My 2002 Subaru Forester hit 254,000+ miles last month, and although I hated to let it go, I knew the time had come to make the change. Steve Parr, who sold my husband his first Subaru last year introduced me to Jeff Staver. Jeff was extremely easy to work with and went the extra distance to find the exact model I wanted. Even though Ciocca Subaru is over 40 miles from my home in New Jersey, I wouldn't go anywhere else. We've referred at least three other buyers to Ciocca and they've all been very satisfied.

July 22, 2016

Wow over 250,000 miles on a Subaru, That's amazing. We know Subaru buyers get attached to their Subaru's, but we are happy that we were able to get you into a new one you will love for years to come. Thanks for continuing to come see us here at Ciocca Subaru. Rene Breslin Internet Director

Happy Customer
7/14/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

My experience with purchasing a vehicle from the Ciocca team was excellent. There people are all very knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with. This is the second Subaru I purchased from them and both purchases went very smooth. My salesman. Steve Miller, went out of his way to answer any questions, get me accurate facts, was not pushy, and spent as much time as I needed reviewing the car. He was outstanding. This is an A+ dealership!

July 22, 2016

Here at Ciocca Subaru we really do try to get you as much information you need to make an informed decision. I'm glad Steve Miller was able to help make your new vehicle purchase go smoothly. Thank you Rene Breslin Internet Director

kimsbox5
7/13/2016

"Great Dealership, huge inventory of WRX's."

Everyone that we worked with at this dealership were very helpful in helping us with our WRX purchase. Nick was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable!

July 22, 2016

Enjoy your new WRX! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing your vehicle with us. Thank you , Rene Breslin Internet Director

Bdl5098
7/11/2016

"Easy going Experience - 2017 WRX Limited"

The process to buy a new car from Ciocca was so easy and hassle free. Nick answered all of our questions to the fullest and helped us along the way. Jake explained everything in crystal clear detail about all the warranty options. From the initial down payment to reserve the incoming car to driving off the lot it was quick and painless.

July 22, 2016

We are glad to hear the Nick and Jake were able to take good care of you and answer all of your questions. Enjoy your new Vehicle! Rene Breslin Internet Director

wiz 1
7/11/2016

"an excellent expertence dealing with Ciocca "

after checking with and comparing with a dealer in my home town i decided it was worth the extended drive to deal with ciocca. meeting Jeff Staver was a pleasant experience, his knowledge and attention to detail made purchasing a new crosschek from ciocca a no brainer. I would reccomend Jeff and Ciocca to anyone

July 22, 2016

We are happy to hear you decided to make the trip to us here at Ciocca. We always like hearing about the pleasant experiences our customers have. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you, Rene Breslin Internet Director

My3dogs
7/10/2016

"Exceeded expectations"

I just bought a Subaru Legacy from Ciocca Subaru. We have had 2 Subarus in the past and my daughter currently has one. Initially I contacted them through their internet sales person, Shawn Parr about a specific vehicle I was looking for. He was very responsive and offered me a competitive price with no pressure. I called him several times with questions and he could not have been nicer. I. decided to purchase the vehicle and Shawn connected us with, Greg Fichter, as our sales professional. I started talking with Shawn on a Thursday and scheduled to pick up my vehicle that Saturday with Greg. Greg immediately reached out to me to answer any questions and I provided him with any information he needed to make our pick up as smooth as possible. As an aside, we live a little over an hour away in New Jersey with several Subaru dealerships in our immediate area. Upon arrival at the dealership on Saturday, Greg greeted us. He was so pleasant and upbeat. He explained my husband and I and interacted with my 15 year old son. The dealership was huge and the inventory is probably larger than all of the Subaru dealers in New Jersey combined. There were many sales professionals there it was a very positive environment compared to other dealerships. We then met with Jake in finance to finalize the paperwork. He was also very nice and low pressure. We went back to Greg and finalized the deal. We then met with one of the delivery specialists who went over the features of the car. He took his time explaining the features and answering our questions. Greg had a bright neon green tag hanging from the rear view mirror with Congrats and my name. This was just an added touch of how they personalize each sale. Greg also came out as we were going over the features of the car to make sure all of our questions were answered before we left. I drove the car home, a little over 1 hour. I love the car and my decision with the color and the features. About 1 hour after we arrived home, Greg called to see how my ride home was and if I had any questions. He answered a couple of questions and told me when I am in the car and have any additional questions to call his cell. I said to my husband, just pinch me…we have never had such a positive experience with a car dealer. In summary, for anyone in New Jersey, or anywhere else, it is well worth the trip to Ciocca in Allentown for a Subaru. Every person we came in contact with from the receptionist on the phone to Greg Fichter our Sales Professional could not have been more pleasant. Their prices can not be beat, nor can their overall customer service philosophy. As someone who is very customer focused, I have to say they have the market beat. Everything was seamless and smooth. I even plan to service my car there because the experience was so positive. Greg was a gem and we will be back for another car for my daughter next year. We will not bother going to any local Subaru dealer but directly to Greg at Ciocca Subaru.

July 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Shawn and Greg were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Rene Breslin Internet Director

Reviews of Jake Marcus