Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Ciocca Subaru Info
About Ciocca Subaru

What Does Ciocca Subaru Offer Drivers from Allentown, Emmaus, Doylestown and Bethlehem PA? Truly Exceptional Customer Service from Every Angle Here at Ciocca Subaru, everything we do revolves around you. Our various teams are trained to address your needs from the moment you walk through the door, whether you're in the market for your next vehicle or tuning up your current one. Starting with our selection of new Subaru models, our Allentown showroom is the place to be if you're in the market for a Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek. Looking to save some money in the search for your next car? Ciocca Subaru also carries a wide range of used cars from Subaru, as well as today's other top automakers. Once you've chosen your next car, Ciocca Subaru helps you take those all-important next steps towards driving home the Subaru of your dreams. Our team of financing experts are trained to sort through various auto loan and lease details in order to help you find the right one for your needs. Even after you've driven your new Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback or XV Crosstrek out of our showroom, Ciocca Subaru continues to support you in order to ensure you have a great ownership experience. Our Subaru service department offers everything from routine maintenance to repairs, when they're needed. And for those of you who prefer to tinker under the hood yourselves, we keep a healthy stock of auto parts for your endeavors as well. As you can see, Ciocca Subaru is equipped to handle all of your automotive needs, though we also keep in mind that everybody brings something different to the table. That's why we encourage you contact us today to see what we can do for you today by visiting us at 4611 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

About Ciocca Subaru

Jen the Subaru Junkie
5/26/2015

"Fantastic place to buy a car"

We are repeat customers of Ciocca (and formerly Becker) Subaru and sales associate Dennis Roberti. Their cars speak for themselves, the new and the pre-owned. The Subarus AND the other makes. If it is on their site, it will be quality. We bought 6 used cars (5 of which were Subarus, 3 of those certified pre-owned) and this time, our 7th purchase, a brand new 2015 Forester. And we have never had a bad experience with any of them. This is the 4th time we worked with Dennis Roberti.....WHY? Because he creates such a wonderful experience. He is Knowledgeable, Cheerful, Low pressure, Hard working (and I mean he works FOR the customer) and helpful, before and after the sale. I also believe their prices to be very fair. I did some internet research prior to visiting the showroom, and the other dealers were asking higher prices on the car I was looking at. But I will be honest, I STILL would have gone to Ciocca first, simply based on past experiences. I just would have brought those lower prices up when negotiating, They worked to get me financing I could afford, and understood that I might know of better rates elsewhere. No pressure either way. They even worked with me to get the most extra vehicle protection insurance for the least amount of money to fit my budget. On a scale of 1 to 100. Ciocca tops them all with my score of 110! Thanks Guys.

Liz
5/24/2015

"Very happy with our new Crosstrek"

We had a very good experience with Jeff Staver and Todd Paulus, they both made our purchase of our crosstrek easy and they were very professional,Jeff made sure we knew the car inside and out before we left the lot and even took the time to hook up our phones to the bluetooth, We are very happy with our car. Thanks Elizabeth Mccolm

bike racer cam
5/23/2015

"Accommodating "

Greg Fichtner did an awesome job with getting things started for our new purchase. I came in on a Monday to talk with him about a new family car. The Forester was my main interest and he and Andy Ehret talked with me and my son to start paperwork. They gave me the time to think things over and the next day I sent an email to tell them I would be in Friday with family to purchase a Forester they had that fit my needs. In on Friday and things were going well with all staff. My wife wanted the stain guard on the seats because of the boys sometimes making a mess. Greg set up a rental so we could get dinner and then return when the Forester was ready. Everything ran smooth and we were told to contact them with any questions or concerns at any time. No complaints. No negative experiences at all. Thanks to all the people at Ciocca for their help and cooperation in helping us find the car we wanted.

Mary Matulevich
5/23/2015

"We love our Subaru Legacy!"

We are so pleased with our buying experience at Ciocca Subaru! The service was exceptional and, although very busy, the staff there was so helpful and thorough plus got us the best deal possible on our new Legacy. Our overall experience was exceptional and we would definitely consider Ciocca in the coming years as well as recommend them to friends and family. Thanks Craig for being so helpful and informative!

luvmycrosstrek

"New car "

Awesome experience buying are 2015 Hybrid Crosstrek in Plasma Green. Mike was so great to work with. He made sure we knew the entire car inside and out before we left the lot. Best experience buying a car ever! And yes, I Love my new car, thanks Mike!

allen,donw

"Surprise! "

I came in with low expectations and left, to my surprise, with the car I was looking for. A rare 5 speed stick and the color I wanted.

Liv

"Great experience"

Our salesman was fabulous! We would most definitely come here again! They were all very helpful and knowledgable!

Subaru

"Very Happy FL Customer"

Christian Rivera worked with me through the purchase of my Forester. I bought the car long distance and he made the process so easy. Christian was very prompt to answer my questions or find an answer for me. I love my car.

Lyndan89
5/22/2015

"Great buying experience "

Thank you for a great buying expericence. Mike mohr sales consultant- he was very friendly and helped us get a great deal. Jeremy sabol finance manager- he was amazing!

GSHP1
5/21/2015

"Positive Experience Start to Finish!"

Greg Fichter made purchasing a vehicle a truly enjoyable experience. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, was thorough in answering any questions I had, and it was obvious that making the customer happy was he number one goal. I would definitely recommend him and the entire Ciocca crew to any friends or family members.

Ciocca Subaru responded to this review

May 22, 2015

Congratulations! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Greg and Jimmy know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new ride! Sincerely, Krista Sovorsky Customer Relations Specialist Ciocca Subaru

Reviews of Greg Fichter