Ciocca Subaru

Sales Specialist

May 22, 2017

"Awesome"

- Jtstoner1994

This place Is huge! If you're looking for a Subaru and you don't walk out with one from here you've got to be extremely picky! They had a lot of people working quickly and efficiently helping everyone as they came in. I got this guy Donnie Dishman. He was super friendly, helpful and informative. He kept making sure I was good. I.e. Offering me beverages and food/making sure I know I was being taken care of. The car I went there for was still there, but I got there at the right time! Multiple other people had shown up after I had gotten there for the same car I was in the process of getting. I was stuggling getting a loan to get the car, but they took their time with me gave me the time to gather what I needed via internet and phone calls and work really hard to make sure I got the car I wanted. Not once did it seem due to me not having a certain thing that they were going to go sell it to someone else. In also saying that never did they make me feel pressured to buy the car either. Kyle Booser was the guy behind the scenes. I appreciate all his hard work in helping me get approved and helping me leave with the car. He did try to sell me on some extra stuff that wasn't necessary, but I feel like that's his job so no fault to him on that end. Overall great place to get a Subaru if you're looking for one! 10/10 would shop again (but not for a little while because ya know just got the new car and all lolz)

Donnie Dishman
Kyle Booser

May 20, 2017

"Patient, professional, and personal service"

- Our Subaru 2

We were not sure what we wanted to purchase. They gave us every option and plenty of information about each. There was no rush to our looking, questioning and test driving. Also, they tried to assist but did not pressure us for a decision.

Edgar Marin
Dan DaSilva
Other Employees : Dan Maida

May 19, 2017

"Exceptional Service!"

- Vicki & Ken

We brought in our 2016 Legacy for inspection and oil change. From the time we came into the Service Desk area until we left, everyone was exceptionally courteous, helpful and considerate. We were provided with a loaner which gave us time to do some errands and when we returned to pick up our car we were offered nice cold bottles of water. The car was given the free birthday detail and it looked great! We have bought and leased many new cars over the past 47 years (about every 3-5 years) and have never experienced this with any other dealership. We tell our friends and family the sales and service that have been provided and they are amazed. Keep up the good work!!

David Kressley