Cross Chrysler Jeep

Matt Ward, Business Manager, Cross Chrysler Jeep

March 11, 2017

"Rating"

- Katyck

We went to Cross Chrysler to just look at their jeep wrangler selection. Loran Baskett helped us look through their selection. He was a very good sales consultant. We did not feel pressured into buying a vehicle and I felt very comfortable dealing with him. Usually car dealers pressure you into buying a car and I don't like that feeling, he was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. He answered any of her questions. We ended up buying a jeep wrangler from him when we originally went in just to look at their selection. We would definitely go back to Cross Chrysler to look and possibly buy a future vehicle.

Loran Baskett

January 09, 2017

"Worth the drive for best selection of Jeeps"

- Jana B

I drove from Bowling Green to Cross Chrysler Jeep in Louisville close to 3 years ago to purchase a Jeep Liberty. I still have the that Jeep, and LOVE it! I can't say enough good things about the dealership! Clean facility, friendly staff, and the largest best selection of Jeeps ever! Also, my sales guy, Austin Lucket was just AWSOME! No pressure, made me feel comfortable, and did as much of the deal as he could on line, and over the phone to prevent me from driving all the way there if the deal wasn't going to work. Fast forward 3 years. My husband and I have been searching for a Jeep for our son. We were having no luck. There are lots of Jeeps out there, but no one willing to find what we were looking for, or work with us on what they had. I am so happy I made that drive 3 years ago, and I am so glad we made that drive again yesterday! Austin took excellent care of us. What a huge selection to choose from! But we narrowed it down to 4, and we made it home with 1, and we had one very surprised happy son this morning! Thank you Austin for being so kind and helpful! Well worth the drive!

Austin Luckett

December 06, 2016

"Very Happy Customer/Amazing Experience"

- Don W/ Western New York

This dealership and employees were amazing. I live 630 miles away and they made buying a car easy (Gorgeous Mustang GT/CS). I was helped by Tim Hendren (sales), Todd Isenberg (Financial), and Matt Ward (Financial). All these guys were helpful, professional, friendly and service with a smile. When I arrived they were even more helpful completing my purchase. I have had 3 Jeeps and looking to buy my 4th in a year or two. I will be looking these guys up. Thank you Tim, Todd, and Matt and all the staff at Cross Chrysler Jeep that made my purchase a very pleasant experience. Don W Western New York

Tim Hendren