Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick

Cory Brewer, Product Specialist, Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick

Cory Brewer

Product Specialist

August 23, 2017

"Excellent service and excellent selection."

- Barry41301

Staff was very nice and I didn't feel rushed or pressured to buy. I'm still amazed at the selection to choose from. Plus we are very pleased with our purchase!

Adam Lynch

August 22, 2017

""It was worth the drive afterall""

- Mr Fraser

We drove from Knoxville Tn to this dealership to purchase a new Chevy Spark. We had spoke the previous day to Lauren and she set up the time and assured us to come on up. So the following morning 8/20/2017 we did just that . We spoke with Lauren around 10am and advised we will be in around 1pm gave her the year/Model# and exact car we wanted. A salesman names Mike Brewer called us around 11am and said he will get the spark pulled up front for us. We arrived after our 4 hour trip and were introduced to Mike. He took us out front to the Red 2017 Chevy Spark. My heart dropped Instantly, felt my blood pressure rising, This car was Filthy, dusty and dirty. The tires were brown, you could barely see in the windows , Paint filthy , all Black trim was Clay mud brown. I opened the door Brown muddy footprints all over. I said" its dirty and Mike then said its been in storage but if we make a deal we will get it cleaned up for you. Do you want to start it up? He said the battery was dead earlier but it Might start, But it didn't , so out comes a charger to start this filthy NEW? car. I told him , This car is Filthy and I'm offended that I drove to a new car dealership to see a new car and after hours of driving I get here to This! I said "can I see another spark that is clean?" and he said " they are all this dirty"but i can get one cleaned for you! I told him That he needs to learn from this that sales is all about first impression and this was HORRIBLE. and I am leaving So me , my wife and 2 kids Left! I felt so upset and had never been through something so odd and awkward. We get 5 Minutes down the road and The manager Paul Meier calls, I told him what I just went through he was very apologetic and assured me he will make it right if I will come back. I told the wife and kids lets go back and give another chance. We drove back and Met Paul he was super professional and friendly. ( The red spark was gone ) He introduced us to Cory Brewer ( our salesman) Cory has a great smile and an honest personality. A few moments later out comes the Red spark Clean like a new car should look .We took our first test drive and it was great . We actually asked to drive another one and Cory had made sure the car was cleaned before we saw them. We finally Bought a 2017 Chevy spark 1lt Manual. Cory had it detailed as well . If it wasn't for the Manager Paul getting involved in this situation, this would have been a bad review. We are very happy with Dan Cummings Paul and Cory. Thanks for being so professional. .

Cory Brewer
Mike Brown
3.0
Paul Meier
Lauren Dawson

August 17, 2017

"Where to buy a truck"

- Dave

This dealership has a very large selection of trucks at all time.The salespeople are not pushing you and are very knowledgeable about the trucks.The warranty is unbeatable..I will trade with them in the future

Johnson Garrison