Hardin Honda

1381 South Auto Center Dr,
Anaheim, California 92806
Hardin Honda Info
About Hardin Honda

Welcome to Hardin Honda your source for Honda in the Santa Ana area. How can we help you? Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 1381 S Auto Center Drive,Anaheim, CA. Hardin Honda has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn’t simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Hardin Honda is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it!

About Hardin Honda

• Complimentary Loaner Cars
DVL01
5/21/2016

"Simply the best!"

I can say that I have been a Harden customer since 2008, and not once have I ever gotten questionable service from them. They have friendly staff who greet you at the door, to the sales man ready help find you the car that you want. David Do has taken care of car buying and leasing needs since 2008, he is someone I recommend to all my friends and family. His attention to the little details and world class customer service is what sets him and Harden Honda above the rest. On top of that Sales Manager Eric was great, and the fiance staff, not only educate but also get your paperwork processed in a timely fashion.

HP
4/16/2016

"Beware!!! Worst After sales customer service experience!!!"

I wish i could you give negative review, i had Worst customer service experience. Bought new honda accord with some accessories, now accessories doesn't meet what i was explained and tried to return it, first couldn't get hold of internet sales representative through which i bought the new car, after trying contacting them several times for 4 weeks i was told that once accessories purchased cant be returned. I am filling a complaint to consumer affairs & FTC. When they want sales from you they call you many times a day when they got the sales from you they start ignoring you. Please do not buy from this dealer, they don't respect customer and their commitments. This dealership is full of liars.

MATTHEW CARPER & KC WATERBURY

Sweta Verma
4/15/2016

"Super experience in leasing my new car"

I just leased my new car with Hardin Honda, and it was an amazing experience at the dealership. Their expertise and prompt actions helped me get to final decision real fast. The overall experience was fantastic!!! The staff is super supportive especially Giovanni who helped me all through. This is our 3rd Car lease with Hardin Honda and Gio has been amazingly helpful in making the experience comfortable and contented. Thanks for all your help. Appreciate it. I'll strongly recommend Hardin Honda dealership.

gracemyanhtran
4/02/2016

"Great Service, friendly staff"

The car I bought last week is my 2nd car i bought from Hardin and David. From my family only, this is the 6th car. I love to come back to David because of his friendliness and support. He took his time and let me test drove the Fit and Civic, I wanted to save money so I was going toward the Fit, but he showed me a different option with the Civic. He told me the pros and cons of both cars and let me made my own decision. He did not push me toward any cars and that's what I love about David. I know that he had to deal with a lot of pressure between us and the managers during the negotiation but he always had his smile, and I am very appreciative of that. He finally got us a good price that I can work with. Couple days later, he called and check up on how I liked the car.

david duy do
4/01/2016

"lollololololol"

david Duy Do talked like "KUNG FU". Finally, his Kung fu skill helped my dad buy a car!!! His driving skill is Fast and Furious. He is so.... Badass!!

j_vu
3/23/2016

"Excellent Service from David Do & Hardin Honda"

I come from a family of Honda loyalists, so when it was time for me to upgrade my Civic, I knew exactly what car I wanted. I came in on a Saturday afternoon and had the pleasure of working with Mr. David Do, who has helped several of my friends purchase their cars in the past. He's very knowledgeable and made the process quick and simple. I told him I was interested in a 2016 Black Accord; he found the best one on the lot; we took it for a test drive, discussed my budget, and negotiated until we reached an agreeable price; he sat and chatted with me while I waited for the financing officer. After the paperwork was complete and my new baby was ready to go, he thoroughly reviewed the car functions with me and made sure the settings were adjusted to my liking. All car dealerships are not created equal and I was very impressed with the service I received from David and Hardin Honda. My family and I will definitely be back for future purchases!

mindyfactorial
3/15/2016

"Great prices and especially great service!"

The prices here are lower than other dealers in the area and the service is beyond great. My family has been coming here to buy our Honda's for almost a decade! This past weekend, it was my first time buying a car, so my mom and I came here to look for one. We already knew what we wanted, the CR-V, but David Do helped us go through all the options and pricings to find the right one for me. Since it was my first time, I hadn't done that much research but he helped me understand the car buying process. I embarassingly forgot my checkbook, and David offered to come to my house to pick up my check! In the end, I got an excellent deal on my car when compared with prices on truecar.com. Even after all the paperwork was signed, David taught me how to use the newer technology on the car that I have never used before. (I was driving a 1999 Honda Accord before this). He was very thorough and I felt like he went out of his way to make sure I knew everything about my new car and to make sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase.

welike
3/02/2016

""car lease professional""

Robert was professional, experience and patient. He explained the process every step of the way and did not miss a beat. He demo the new features of our 2016 Honda Civic and even set up our cell phone and phonebook. He did not miss a beat!

SpecialK
2/25/2016

"Absolutely Amazing!!!!"

Giovanni was so knowledgable and helpful with all of our questions. He was funny and pleasant to talk to and really had a lot of patience with all our daughters questions. He took so much time with us and made our car buying decision so pleasant with giving us time to talk and no pressure. He is by far the best car sales person we have ever dealt with! In fact everyone we dealt with at the dealership was wonderful.

Mosbyknows
2/20/2016

"Go to David Do."

I had a great time buying my new car. David Do made this experience transition smoothly. He was extremely helpful and kind to my family and I. If I ever need to purchase another car from Honda, I know who to go to. The whole process lasted about 3 hours, which was great to what I was told the average being 5 hours or so.

Reviews of David Do