Hardin Honda

1381 South Auto Center Dr,
Anaheim, California 92806
Hardin Honda Info
About Hardin Honda

Welcome to Hardin Honda your source for Honda in the Santa Ana area. How can we help you? Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 1381 S Auto Center Drive,Anaheim, CA. Hardin Honda has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn’t simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Hardin Honda is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it!

About Hardin Honda

• Complimentary Loaner Cars
susie0507
4/08/2015

"Buying a Car"

After much leg work and communications I decided to trade in my car and leave with a Honda Fit. Michael Nguyen did EXACTLY what he promised during our email communications. He gave me the best deal I could find, he was very nice, VERY FAST, (I bought the car and was in and out of there in 2 hours) and very professional. I will MOST definitely return and use this same salesman again. I did not get pushed around and I did not feel pressured at all which has been my experience when buying a car in the past. I really give many thanks to this wonderful dealership. The manager that helped to execute the deal was also very, very nice and easy to work with, Luis Rojas. The whole team was great! I LOVE my new car!

vanesa leon
3/28/2015

"great customer service"

I was very pleased with Rob Klemens customer service. He was very patient answering all my questions and honest. I recommend him to everyone! I love my Honda! :-)

HondaAddict
3/28/2015

"Painless Purchase"

Hardin Honda has to be one of the best dealerships that I have encountered. Negotiations was painless, thanks to Cory Cargill. I had purchased my last car from them in 2008 and returned in 2015. Multiple family members have purchased their Hondas from Hardin after my recommendation. If you don't like the games played by other dealership, then come to Hardin Honda.

Very Happy
3/26/2015

"Easiest Car Purchase Ever!"

I have purchased numerous new cars since my 1st one in 1963. Most of my buying experiences have not been a fun experience nor very few pleasant experiences. This purchase was the easiest most fun and pleasant car purchase I've ever had Gary Cargill, an Interest Sales Consultant and I discussed buying or leasing, narrowed it down to a (2015 CRV) with a sunroof on the phone. Talked specific numbers (monthly and down) to the penny. I did this without leaving my home. What a shock! Even more of a shock when I went into the dealership. No bait and switch, no games, no hazzle. Gary was extremely knowledgeable, through and extremely easy to work with. My wife said this was the most fun she has ever experienced buying a car. I readily concur. Brian Truong, the Finance Advisor, was friendly, easy to work with and very user friendly. Hardin Honda is user friendly, well appointed and provides a painless shopping experience. Gary and Brian were a plus through the whole experience. Thanks! We appreciated your efforts and would highly suggest contacting Gary if you like "no pressure". He was great!

morcaroline333
3/24/2015

"RICHARD BARIL SR."

Hardin Honda is the place! Need used or new. Hardin Honda should be first choice as Hondas are first choice in general. ?? now while waiting they offer great coffee Starbucks machine not bland coffee pots. And they offer the top of the line service that can only come natural and not tough to. This is why we have owned four Hondas. Now the people to ask for would be RICHARD BARIL SR. HE CAN GET THOSE DEALS DONE! He has a passion for the people's intrest not wallets

MacBookPro
3/24/2015

"The Best Sales Experience Ever, Highly Recommended!"

I returned to this dealer after having purchased several new cars previously, my sales consultant Richard Baril Sr. has always provided me with outstanding service and sales experience. He provide me an enjoyable buying experience on my new Accord without the typical haggling and high pressure sales tactics used by other dealers. The finance department provided me with outstanding service as well, making the purchase process and experience virtually seamless. Upon delivery of the vehicle, the car was detailed with a fresh layer of wax. Richard paired my phone and programmed my radio stations as well as showing me how to use the other advanced features in the car. Will definitely be recommending my family and friends!

mario
3/23/2015

"exelent"

I had a very good experience buying my car and the service was exelent i would definitely recommend this dealer yo everyone and Richard baril my sales person if i buy another car i would like him to help me again

dtranoc
3/13/2015

"Excellent Salesman"

I bought a new Accord EX from Hardin Honda located in Anaheim and I was very happy with Salesman, Cory Cargill. Cory was very patient, great guy and gave me good deals. Thanks Cory again.

Cargill, Cory

Quassette3
3/05/2015

"Best experience!"

This was the best experience I have had purchasing a car from start to finish! Richard Sr. Was very patient with me and because he made the whole experience easy I will refer others!

ellisd8353
12/13/2014

"Finally an honest Car Salesman!"

I just Bought a new CR-V for my wife from Hardin and I was very impressed with their business. Raymond Cruz was the Salesman and was a great guy all around. Never once did he attempt to deceive me or pull a fast one on us like most other dealers in the area. From the beginning he gave me a great price and stuck with it. My biggest mistake was wasting over a week contacting just about every Honda Dealer in Southern California form San Juan Capistrano to Ventura trying to get a better deal. BE WARNED: I found a few place that offered what seemed to be a better deal, but came to find they added a "Protection package" or some other unnecessary add-on bumping up the price. Another tactic I saw was fuzzy math, I am an Accountant so it is very hard to trick me on the numbers, many places would say they would sell for X amount and then give me some numbers that didn't add up correctly once taxes and fees are applied. Some places said, "come in and I will show you the numbers" just avoid those places. After ALOT of research, I found that Ray quoted me the best price. When I came in to finish the deal there was no surprises. I completed all the paperwork with Daniel Carmolinga in the Finance depart who was very fast an professional. If you are planning on buying a new Honda, go to Ray Cruz at Hardin Honda. No BS, no games, he honored his price. My wife is very happy with her new car! (My wallet is happy with the price!)

Daniel Carmolinga

Reviews of Cory Cargill
Cory Cargill

Reviews of Richard Baril Jr.
Richard Baril Jr.

Reviews of Richard Baril Sr.
Richard Baril Sr.