Hardin Honda

1381 South Auto Center Dr,
Anaheim, California 92806
Hardin Honda Info
About Hardin Honda

Welcome to Hardin Honda your source for Honda in the Santa Ana area. How can we help you? Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 1381 S Auto Center Drive,Anaheim, CA. Hardin Honda has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn’t simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Hardin Honda is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it!

About Hardin Honda

• Complimentary Loaner Cars
rtoro52
7/28/2015

"Service Maintenance"

I took my car for service as the dashboard was displaying a wrench symbol and the oil gauge indicated a low percentage number. I ended up talking to the Service Manager as I had questions regarding the cost of the service. I explained to her that there was no information on the dealer's website or in the dealer's e-mail reminder. I also expressed to her my dissatisfaction with the previous service experience. I had left the car at the dealership and went to work. I received a phone call while I was working, I did not pay much attention to the message which was about the tires. They recommended that the tires to be rotated, I said yes, and they rotated them. I was charged about $90. I could've had the tires rotated at no charge where I had bought them, at Costco! Previous to this I had the brakes replaced based on a phone call. The manager gave me a copy of the flyer of the type of services (minor, intermediate and major) and the prices. She did not know why the flyer is not posted in the website or in the e-mails reminder. The invoice of today's service given to me displays a "Customer statement of the problem", a statement that I did not state. The service specialist, John Machuca, was fine.

Donotneed1
7/08/2015

"Something Went Wrong"

I brought my car in for an oil change and the airbag recall. I felt that the lady that helped me was too serious, like having a bad day. I was the first one in line and I was the last one to be dropped off, making me late for work. The driver decided to go drop off the furthest one first. I requested a car wash, which I didn't get until I complaint when I picked up the car, making me late from lunch back to work(again) because I had to wait for it to be done. the car "report card" was not filled out completely and a sticker stating the approx. next oil change was not placed on my windshield. The airbag sensor is now lighting up, so I have to take the car back to be checked again. I always brought both of my Hondas here, but after this, I am having second thoughts. I feel that customer service here is falling short of satisfaction.

Terri Levotch (performed the car service)

Kdbaby1412
7/01/2015

"Moim - great seller"

He is very patient with me and my family and try to show me everything about the car and get me the good deal. Highly recommended

Tuantran
6/30/2015

"Purchased a new car!"

Moin was great to work with. He showed us all the spec and features of the car and let us test drive the car. Moin gave us the best deal on our 2015 Accord. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best deal!

Gary W
6/29/2015

"New 2015 Accord LX CVT"

I did my homework and knew what a good price would be. The Salesman worked to get the price I had expected and the financing was completed at very favorable terms. All in all, a very pleasant buying experience. He then took the time to explain all of the features to my Wife and helped her set up Her presets on the radio and synch Her IPhone to the Bluetooth. I then received a follow-up call and e-mail the next day to make sure everything was ok and to see if we needed any help with any of the features. Follow up after the sale is completed is a nice touch.

Hondacar
6/17/2015

"Quick and no hassle"

I came in looking to lease a can and everything went smoothly. Nice service and no hassle. Come in on a weekday, it's less crowded.

Hondaguy3322
6/12/2015

"Hardin Honda was quick simple and great experience"

I was on a tight time schedule. Cody Cargill understood this and ensured the process was quick simple and not a waste of time. I appreciated the attention to detail and how quickly the car buying process I highly recommend visit the dealership !!!!

pixydust92
6/10/2015

"Moin Uddin provided great customer service"

I had gone to 2 other dealers in the IE and none compare to Hardin Honda. The sales rep, Moin Uddin was very patient by allowing me to test drive to vehicles. He was very informational and had a great attitude. By no means did he put pressure on me to buy a vehicle. I truly believe he wanted me to leave with the car that was best suited for me. Thank you Moin!

wichol98
6/05/2015

"fast prosses"

salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable he had the vehicle ready when i arrived at dealer . he was also very friendly. i would recommend him

hardin
6/02/2015

"CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALESMAN ATTITUDE"

Over all its been an wonderful experience. From sales to customer service all went just fine. Moin Uddin, the sales person was very helpful in providing use full info

Reviews of Brian Truong