Hardin Honda

Dylan Kellison

Mark Dulan, Finance Manager, Hardin Honda

Mark Dulan

June 26, 2017

"I would like to recommet my friend"

- Car cover

Really good one to use and price also good. I would like to recommend many of my friends. Best reviews on Honda cars. Buy Now!!! Honda car covers

Jerry Luciano
2.0
Other Employees : car covers

April 07, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Honda_Al

I arrived at Hardin 45 minutes before closing and waited a little while for an available sales associate to show me the car. It was an aggressively priced and barely used '16 Civic that seemed too good to be true. 10-15 minutes later, I met Rob Klemenz, who was friendly, knowledgeable, and didn't do any hard-selling. The test drive was pleasant and we chitchatted about cars and Honda. After that (approaching midnight), we went straight to finance and Daniel Carmolinga took care of the paperwork with efficiency. Thanks, Daniel! It was the most positive car-buying experience I've ever had and I'll definitely return to Hardin (with assistance from Rob) to check out the upcoming Civic Si and Type R!

Rob Klemenz
Daniel Carmolinga

March 13, 2017

"Poor Maintenance of Customer Satisfaction"

- TG

After 8 months of getting my car, I have not received my Certificate of title from Hardin Honda's Finance Manager / Mark Misiak, who is not taking my calls nor replying to my endless emails. I bought a car from Hardin Honda in June 2016. When you go to buy the car everyone seems friendly, nice, cooperative, etc. Please do not be fooled by this! As soon as the deal is done and you are out of the place the sales and finance department disappear. They are very very poor in maintaining customer satisfaction. I have been trying to contact their financial manager for a month now through continuous emails and phone calls, but I never received a reply nor a call back... the receptionist always says "sorry, he is busy with a client now, may I take your message and contact details..." and as usual you never hear back. One employee may provide the negative impression on the whole firm, and the financial manager Mark Misiak is certainly that person. After 8 months of having my car I did not receive the Certificate of Title from Hardin Honda and Mark is refusing to take my calls and advise me when and how they will provide me with the "Certificate of title" for my car. Stay away from this guy and don't be fooled with his friendliness.

Mark Misiak