Hardin Honda

1381 South Auto Center Dr,
Anaheim, California 92806
Hardin Honda Info
About Hardin Honda

Welcome to Hardin Honda your source for Honda in the Santa Ana area. How can we help you? Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 1381 S Auto Center Drive,Anaheim, CA. Hardin Honda has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn’t simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Hardin Honda is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it!

About Hardin Honda

• Complimentary Snacks & Drinks
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars
galryan14

"Browsing"

Ive been looking to buy another car in the near future so I've been going around to dealerships looking at the best deals I can get. The sales rep Marko was really nice and patient and I think I might have to come back because they had really good choices in cars and budgeting.

hundun3

"College Life"

Marko was a really nice guy! I am in my last year of college and I have student loans to pay off but I my own car. He showed me great leasing and financing options even with my new credit. Thanks Man!

lucyluv1213

"Customer Service"

I was getting my old honda serviced and one of the sales representatives, Marko, showed some great new civics. I think I might trade or sell my car and check out some of the new ones. It was nice because I did not feel pressured to make a decision right away so much appreciated.

Gil296
1/28/2016

"BEWARE I WAS GUYPED"

Dealer ship is making me pay the same monthly installments as the Honda Civic Sport, when I have the regular Civic. I'm totally disappointed. I would not recommend this dealer to any of my friends and family.

KyHutch
1/27/2016

"Great experience"

Very happy with this dealership and employees. My first time getting a car and so so happy I came here. Dylan Kellison was awesome and made my first time getting a car so easy and smooth!! Great customer service and I will always be returning to Hardin Honda in the future!! Your the best Dylan!!

terrykim63
1/24/2016

"Absolutely a place to buy a car at a promised price"

I called in a day before to talk about the numbers that I have and Eric(General Manager) told me could match the price. Other dealerships also said they would match the price and some said they would beat it. However, I visited the other dealerships and they said they cannot honor my quote. Although I had a clear link and a business card in the email, they said they cannot do it because it was from the other county. I drove all the way down to Anaheim with my final hope that they will keep their word. Hardin Honda did not have any unnecessary accessories (Pro Pack approx $700) and Junior( a great salesperson) did not even bother to bring that quote back to Eric(General Manager). He just confirmed that I spoke to Eric and he just wrote the price down the price that I showed. I would definitely take my families and friends to Hardin Honda again. They are honest. Eric and Junior were the best. Oh, last but not least, Chen(Financial Team) was super quick in paper works and he was hard working. Thumbs up for all of them.

Wsayed2016
1/23/2016

"Great people great experience"

it was pleasant, quick, professional experience. Price was right and paperwork time was minimal. Finance director "Odett" was great and she was tremendous help. I would encourage everybody to go there.

JohnnyO
1/23/2016

"Amazing service these guys really helped me out"

These guys are great. Bought a brand new 2015 civic here. My scion was stolen and these guys helped me get into a new car quick and make my payments affordable and hooked me up. Would definitely refer them to family and friends. Will be back for my next Honda. Go see Gio he is very patient and laid back. His managers scott and luis were very helpful also i went different days and worked with all of them.

AdamH
1/20/2016

"Reneges on deals"

I would leave negative stars if I could. I had a verbal agreement but wasn't sure about the color of the car I wanted. Two days later the deal is off the table and they are trying to get me to pay more. They not only lost my business, but I will buy a Toyota now.

panama151
1/19/2016

"My Experience"

My experience at Hardin Honda was pain-free and easy. Everyone made things very comfortable and easy to understand. I will definitely come back if I need to buy a new car.

Reviews of Rob Klemenz

Reviews of Eric  Turner
Eric Turner

Reviews of David Do
David Do

Reviews of Richard Baril Jr.
Richard Baril Jr.