Hardin Honda

1381 South Auto Center Dr,
Anaheim, California 92806
Hardin Honda Info
About Hardin Honda

Welcome to Hardin Honda your source for Honda in the Santa Ana area. How can we help you? Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We’re located at 1381 S Auto Center Drive,Anaheim, CA. Hardin Honda has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn’t simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Hardin Honda is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it!

About Hardin Honda

• Complimentary Loaner Cars
Kdbaby1412
7/01/2015

"Moim - great seller"

He is very patient with me and my family and try to show me everything about the car and get me the good deal. Highly recommended

Tuantran
6/30/2015

"Purchased a new car!"

Moin was great to work with. He showed us all the spec and features of the car and let us test drive the car. Moin gave us the best deal on our 2015 Accord. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best deal!

Gary W
6/29/2015

"New 2015 Accord LX CVT"

I did my homework and knew what a good price would be. The Salesman worked to get the price I had expected and the financing was completed at very favorable terms. All in all, a very pleasant buying experience. He then took the time to explain all of the features to my Wife and helped her set up Her presets on the radio and synch Her IPhone to the Bluetooth. I then received a follow-up call and e-mail the next day to make sure everything was ok and to see if we needed any help with any of the features. Follow up after the sale is completed is a nice touch.

Hondacar
6/17/2015

"Quick and no hassle"

I came in looking to lease a can and everything went smoothly. Nice service and no hassle. Come in on a weekday, it's less crowded.

Hondaguy3322
6/12/2015

"Hardin Honda was quick simple and great experience"

I was on a tight time schedule. Cody Cargill understood this and ensured the process was quick simple and not a waste of time. I appreciated the attention to detail and how quickly the car buying process I highly recommend visit the dealership !!!!

pixydust92
6/10/2015

"Moin Uddin provided great customer service"

I had gone to 2 other dealers in the IE and none compare to Hardin Honda. The sales rep, Moin Uddin was very patient by allowing me to test drive to vehicles. He was very informational and had a great attitude. By no means did he put pressure on me to buy a vehicle. I truly believe he wanted me to leave with the car that was best suited for me. Thank you Moin!

wichol98
6/05/2015

"fast prosses"

salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable he had the vehicle ready when i arrived at dealer . he was also very friendly. i would recommend him

hardin
6/02/2015

"CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALESMAN ATTITUDE"

Over all its been an wonderful experience. From sales to customer service all went just fine. Moin Uddin, the sales person was very helpful in providing use full info

1992jag
5/05/2015

"Great service always."

I after searching for a front brake coupon, I found dealers like DTLA Honda, LA World in Downey, and others actually charge for rotor resurface. This dealer had a special that included resurface for less $$$ than others that did not. So I called and Brian got me in and out in less time than promised. When I asked to see the tires after an alignment was recommended, he showed me to the bay, no problem. I got brakes and 4W alignment for $265, a pretty good deal at a dealership. Thanks Brian and Jesus A. for the job well done. The sales dept. really worked me over, though. Nice try, but I'll put at least 120k on mine before I think of selling. I'm not the "average" beater Civic owner. I've had over 30 cars and my weekender is a V12 Jag. My father has been in truck sales for over 40 years. He taught me everything he knows.

susie0507
4/08/2015

"Buying a Car"

After much leg work and communications I decided to trade in my car and leave with a Honda Fit. Michael Nguyen did EXACTLY what he promised during our email communications. He gave me the best deal I could find, he was very nice, VERY FAST, (I bought the car and was in and out of there in 2 hours) and very professional. I will MOST definitely return and use this same salesman again. I did not get pushed around and I did not feel pressured at all which has been my experience when buying a car in the past. I really give many thanks to this wonderful dealership. The manager that helped to execute the deal was also very, very nice and easy to work with, Luis Rojas. The whole team was great! I LOVE my new car!

Reviews of Brian Truong