Hardin Honda

4.2

November 17, 2016

"Great Service!"

- Selena

David Do and Mark Dulan are very kind and helpful. They gave me a great service when I came to looking for a new car. They helped me finding the car I wanted, went through the process of controlling the car and explained everything clearly and well. I highly recommend them.

October 25, 2016

"$500 worth of bad-faith negotiations"

- Iris X

Michael quoted me an OTD price that was in my range, so I drove the 45 minutes to Anaheim very ready to make a deal that day. Both the dealership and Michael had great online ratings. When we sat down to talk numbers, he said he had "forgotten" to ask where I live in order to confirm the sales tax, which is 1 percent higher than in Anaheim. He (and eventually his manager) repeatedly said that the mistake was "not my fault"—I never thought it was—but nevertheless they expected me to pay for it. Michael said that because of the difference in tax, the price would need to be more than $500 higher. But 1% more in sales tax would have been only about $250 (actually less, since the price with which we had been working was OTD). I have no problem with the fact that car purchases involve often tough negotiations, but I felt like Michael and the dealership negotiated in bad faith, luring me to Anaheim with a price they never intended to come close to, and then lying about why that was. I emailed Michael yesterday laying out how I felt, but I have not heard back. If I do and I find I was wrong or unfair, I'll update this review.

October 03, 2016

"Love my 2017 Honda Ridgeline!"

- David N.

I gave 5 stars because James and Mark really made the process smooth and easy. They really explained everything well. Will surely recommend them! --David

• Complimentary Car Wash