Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
rander55
7/02/2015

"Easy and Stress Free "

This was the first new car I have ever purchased, and my sales person Brett Garcia couldn't have made my experience any more streamlined. You can tell he knows his cars. I was in and out with a 2015 Toyota RAV4 within less than 2 hours from test drive to keys in my hand. Brett was extremely helpful and efficient and was very easy to work with compared to other dealers I've visited. I would highly recommend getting your next vehicle from Olathe Toyota and ask for Brett Garcia, the service and buying experience is first class. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

MarkKC
6/26/2015

"No hassle experience"

Just bought a new Toyota Highlander from Olathe Toyota and it was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Kendall was a pleasure to work with as well as the entire team. The sales offer was right the first time, the finance process was simple, and the information given when handing over the car was very detailed. Just a great overall experience.

Dgutz
6/23/2015

"Great service"

Just bought a new mini van from Olathe Toyota. Had a great experience with test driving, felt like I got a good deal and had all my questions answered along the way. This is the second vehicle I've bought from Olathe Toyota and someday I'll probably go back and purchase my third from them. Really appreciated the service and help from Robert and Kendall.

Chisum
6/21/2015

"What a trooper!!!"

First time at the dealership and it was a great experience. Kendall, our salesman, was very courteous and patient while answering all of our questions that we had for him. He was very up front with us and showed us all the paperwork then explained it to us in such a way that we could understand it. From the beginning to driving off the lot with our car, it was a stress free experience.

Happycustomer
6/21/2015

"Very satisfied all around "

This was the first time I bought a car from a dealership and I was a little nervous about everything. Kendall was very helpful and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured. The process was very easy and painless. I would highly recommend working with Kendall on your next car purchase.

newcorollaowner
6/13/2015

"Excellent Service"

First time buying a car from a dealership, and I have to say, Olathe Toyota went above and beyond my expectations. The salesperson we went through was incredibly helpful and didn't pressure me into doing anything I didn't want to do. So far the car is running great. It may be used, but it sure doesn't look like it or drive like it. I definitely recommend going to Olathe Toyota if you want a good experience.

gw1234
6/11/2015

"Brett Garcia and Olathe Toyota"

Brett Garcia was really great to work with. We talked prior to us coming in and he knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered. Great experience all around!

ludwig 13
6/08/2015

"Excellent Service"

This dealer, in special, Johannes Alberty, who was with us from the bigginer to the end making all the process easy to us, Johannes has an Excellent Costumer Services and a lot Expertise on the products to help you find the right product to your needs. In overall everything was great, I recommend this dealer to everybody who wants to find the right vehicle at the right price with and outstanding costumer service.

itsadeal
6/08/2015

"Low hassle new car purchase"

Josh was our salesman. Josh was very knowledgeable about the models, polite, low pressure. He offered the option of finding and getting the color we wanted in the model we wanted which wasn't in inventory. He worked as quickly as possible, and I felt for a new car purchase it was pretty efficient. We didn't have to sit in a small office which tends to add to stress - discussions were out in the open area at tables, yet it was private enough to negotiate. I think they have changed the environment to be less stressful, and for me, it worked. It also helps that I simply went in with an easy attitude after doing my homework that I could just as easily calmly walk out if I didn't get the price I wanted. I believe Josh fairly represented me to his sales manager for the typical back-and-forth offer/counter-offer process. I rated them 4/5 stars on price - they did work with me on price, although I don't think it was the best they could do. I nearly got my goal price, however, I think I could got a bit better price if I was interested in getting competing dealer offers. However, I was not interested in going down that road this time - I didn't have the spare time and the headaches of trying to get multiple dealers to compete on price was a fair trade off for the ultimate price I got here. It did take negotiation and being willing to delay a purchase decision. Go in with the right non-adversarial mind set (as you should with any dealership) having done your homework on the models you are interested in. Say what you mean, and mean what you say - be willing to calmly and politely say "no deal" and leave. Be prepared for choices as to whether you want extended warranties or optional accessory packages. This will keep it calm and less stressful on you. That said, once we had a deal, the process continued smoothly and the Finance manager was very good as well. There was very low pressure on the optional extended warranties and accessory/clear coat packages. They took our "no" as "no" and moved on. They were also honest and caught a small rebate on trade-in value that had been omitted from the paperwork which was already corrected and improved the overall deal by the time we got to the final paperwork. The delivery of the car went well and they had a person (I'm sorry I forget her name) explain the interior controls of the car, got radio stations programmed, cell phones paired with the Bluetooth system, and favorite phone numbers programmed. I can tell you that 12 years ago we purchased a new car hear and it did not go this well at all. I am glad we decided to give them another chance. There have been many noticeable changes since 12 years ago, and we are very pleased so far with our latest experience at this dealership. At this point, I would highly recommend you give them a chance to earn your business - they earned mine and left me with a positive experience.

Josh

ctzehner@gmail.com
6/05/2015

"Fast purchase, knew what I wanted and they found vehicle"

No hassles, the purchase took place quicker than I expected. Often buying a car takes too long they worked quickly and understood the vehicle and specs I wanted, found it and when I went back to take delivery the process went quicker than I expected. No pressure sales. They said I was a loyal customer and therefore did not hassle me

Dawn was great going thru all the features inside

Reviews of Kendall Kile