Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
shoiraplapp
7/23/2016

"Got new car"

Thanks for a new car. Appreciate your help today Good job! Me and my family really liked the car. I'm looking forward to see you soon guys. Thanks again

Brian Eger

cargal2016
7/21/2016

"Great Service, Friendly People, Excellent Product!"

I received excellent service from everyone involved with this lease! We discussed lease prices and finally arrived at a monthly payment best for my budget! I am impressed with this dealership!

Bo, Dawn, Adam

C
7/18/2016

"Open on Sundays!"

What I liked most was that they were open on Sundays. It was so convenient! The staff were friendly and not pushy. They stayed after hours to finish up my paperwork and went the extra mile.

Spencer
7/16/2016

"Omaha customers of brice"

This is the fourth vehicle that Brice from Olathe sold me. He always makes it very easy to buy a car that I like coming out to Olathe from Omaha. He gets me better prices as well. The customer servic at Olathe is very good also and the financing is very professional.

SB Mom
7/14/2016

"Great experuence"

Niki our sales rep was fantastic! She was very nice and answered all our questions about the car. Would recommend asking for her if you are looking for a Toyota.

Niki

Janell L
7/12/2016

"This is an awesome dealership!"

Well. I came in with no credit and needed a car to get to a new job that was about to start. They found me a college graduate deal through Toyota. I was able to get the car I wanted. My sales consultant, Johannes, was the best. I was pleased to find out that he has a Toyota himself and buys them for his family. There was no pressure, I felt so comfortable. THEN on top of it all, they took time and explained the whole car to me. This was happening after hours. They are an awesome dealership with awesome customer service.

jennpatel
7/12/2016

"No pressure, lots of help!"

I dropped in during a free 1/2 hour to check out a Highlander Hybrid. Niki Kocourek greeted me at the door, and continued to be helpful, patient and informative throughout the day. She answered texts, emailed information, made herself available for my multiple return trips (including kids and coming back with my husband). I told my husband I was very grateful that Niki was the one who greeted me - I was very comfortable working with her, and frankly I don't always feel that way with car salespeople. The facility looks great, my kids were comfortable while we were discussing our options and everyone we dealt with was very friendly.

Niki Kocourek

Patrick58
7/09/2016

"Icing on the cake"

They were one of the few dealerships open on the holiday, which was great. Some great deals on both new and used cars. I'm in love with my Camry.

Niki Kocourek, Magan Chaney

ariel777
7/05/2016

"Great experience "

We had a great car buying experience. And we are very happy with how things turned out. I love you new car. Thank you Olathe Toyota

Beau

bellajayden
6/27/2016

"2016 Loving my New Camry"

I had gone in for my 35000 Mile Service on my Camry 2014 and Kendall Kile came to me and said "we have a great deal on our 2016" I smiled and said give me numbers and that's just what he did! No pressure no sale pitch just a true honest smile! He ran the numbers and I said yes so now I am in a 2016 and loving it! I have highly recommended him to my employees, friends, family!

Reviews of Kendall Kile