Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Johannes Alberty

February 23, 2017

"First Time Car Buyer"

- JessieJ

I had a great experience at Olathe Toyota! I was just going in to look around and ended up leaving with an amazing Toyota Camry. That was all made possible because of Julio Guzman. He's extremely friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable! As a first time car buyer, I thought the process might have been stressful, but Julio made easy, clear and fun! I left feeling very happy and confident about the purchase. Thank you!!

February 20, 2017

"Fantastic sales experience!"

- Jennifer2017

We leased a New 2017 Sienna in Dec 2016. Julio G.was so kind and helpful and fun to work with! The finance department did a great job too! Overall awesome experience! It's why we were repeat customers and will continue to come back many more times!

February 20, 2017

"My First Car"

- MegV

Toyota was the second dealership I visited. They were extremely friendly and helpful in finding me the type of car I was looking for. They also helped me become acclimated with all of the gadgets in my Corolla. I love my new car!

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $44062