Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Johannes Alberty

June 27, 2017

"Kendall Kile"

- Lani RAV4

Mr. Kile made me feel very welcome. He came outside to greet me when I arrived . He told me about the car i was buying, and answered all my questions. Kendall was very professional and I believe he is very good at his job, as well as trustworthy. I'd like to say thank you to Kendall for helping me. Respectfully, Lani DeVault 913-649-2227

June 26, 2017

"Looking for a new vehicle ? This is the only stop you need."

- Del

Looking for a new vehicle? This is the only dealer that you need and your hunt for a new car or truck is over once you drive in here and experience the professional staff and variety of vehicles. I would like to give a fully descriptive review of our experience at this dealership but there is not enough room on this site to fully praise the dealership and Kendall Kile. We have decided to replace our Chrysler and buy a more economical vehicle. We have bought several new vehicles in the past and developed an attitude towards car salesmen. I am sure many of you can understand. We live in Atchison ks and decided to check out Olathe which is an hour away from us. I had done an extensive search on What our trade in was worth and made a list of what options we wanted in our new car. We stopped at Olathe Toyota to see what they had that may work for us. As we were looking around in the lot that may interest us. Kendal approached us and asked what we may be interested in and he did not do the pressure thing on new victims in the lot. We told him what we were looking for and what things we required, and he showed us a few cars that would fit our needs and he gave absolutely no pressure which put me at ease. Kendall has a very polite personality and helpful and very knowledgeable of the cars on the lot. He offered us a couple of cars to test to test drive. Well we fell in love the Camry Hybrid. The remainder of the day continued very smooth and we drove home in our new car. Highly recommend both gentlemen that helped us out. Kendall and Ryan. We found the total experience pleasant and the gentlemen above and beyond the experiences we had with any other dealers. I thank the all of the employees that helped us turn this into a pleasant experience and I no longer dread buying a new vehicle. Del & Diana

June 23, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- maureen h, lenexa

Even though they did not have the car I wanted in inventory, they found just what I was looking for and had it in 24 hours! Kendall Kile was great to work with and negotiating the price was fast and painless.

Robert Paredes