Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Makes: Service Center|Toyota

Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty

"Quick and easy experience"

We met Kendall Kile the previous week when considering a 4Runner or Highlander. Although we did not intend to purchase our new car from this dealership, Kendall was so easy to work with we decided to go back in. We had a price and trade in value in mind and he was able to help us meet both. We also had 2 impatient kiddos along and Kendall made the process as quick as possible. I love my new Highlander and would recommend Kendall to anyone in the market. Our experience with Andrew Wilson was also positive - he helped point out all the features in my new car, again as quickly as possible to avoid a 2 year old meltdown. Unexpectedly great experience!

Andrew Wilson

"Dedicated Service, Shannon Merkel was Outstanding"

We were in the market for a new Toyota Highlander and had specific options that we desired. We had tried a different Toyota dealer that was closer to our house and it took over a week to get a call back. We then met with Shannon at Olathe Toyota and she went to work for us immediately. We ended up not being able to find what we wanted in a 2014 model as that year had been closed out. She did a wonderful job of getting us exactly what we wanted in a 2015 model fresh off the assembly line. The entire process took over a month and Shannon always kept us in the loop and was still able to provide a very competitive price. Her personal service to my family was incredible throughout the entire buying experience, I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in being treated well when buying a car.

"Expert Advice"

I bought my Rav 4 at the dealer and have taken it to the service dept. for all of my service needs. They treat me with professionalism and don't try to sell me other services that I do not need. They know what they are doing and keep my vehicle clean. I would recommend Olathe Toyota to anyone looking for the right dealership! I will purchase my next vehicle from them in the future as they don't treat a woman as if she doesn't know what she is doing or talking about. Thanks for ensuring my safety on the road!

Service & Parts Staff

""Very Friendly and Helpful""

Brett Garcia was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable about our RAV4 and answered all of our dumb questions with a friendly smile. We will recommend this dealership and salesman. Thanks for a great time at spending money!!

"Professional, Positive Experience"

We've purchased Toyotas at almost every dealership in the KC Metro area (even Lawrence), but James Ford (salesman) and Beau Thomas (finance) ensured our experience at Olathe Toyota was head and shoulders above the rest. From test drive, to price and through the final paperwork and vehicle orientation, both James and Beau were professional and importantly, not pushy. They listened to us and respected our choices, ultimately resulting in our best purchasing experience to date. James' follow-up has further convinced us that we bought at the right dealership, not to mention that the 2014 Corolla S is sporty and such fun to drive! Overall, a great experience and we'll without hesitation recommend James, specifically, and Olathe Toyota, more generally, to our friends and family.

James Ford, Beau Thomas

"Best experience ever"

The staff was awesome. The salesman, James, was both knowledgeable and very friendly. I could not have asked for a better experience. Scott Crume worked very hard to get us what we wanted and last night we drove away with a 2014 Toyota Tacoma. Dawn was excellent. She told us all about the buttons and the touch screen. She even connected my phone for me. This is the best dealership that we have ever been to. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car or truck to go here.

James Ford, Scott Crume, Dawn Hofer

"Kind and Helpful"

Kendall and Joji were the salesmen we worked with. They were both knowledgeable about the Prius C and worked with us to get us the one we wanted. The negotiations were quick and relatively painless. We are very satisfied with the vehicle and the experience. We will recommend this dealership to our family and friends . James and Linda Blecher

"Great Dealership"

We have bought three cars now from Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota and will not go anywhere else! We have always worked with Shannon Merkel. She is beyond awesome! She is never pushy or puts any pressure on you. She works hard to get you the very best deal she can. She is so pleasant to work with and makes the car buying experience a great one! We ask for Shannon every time and will continue to buy cars from her for years to come! Besides being so great to work with, she also really knows her cars. She is very knowledge and can answer any of your questions! We highly recommend Olathe Toyota and Shannon Merkel! Joe and Laura DeLargy

"Sales Organization"

We had a wonderful experience in dealing with both Shannon Merkel, and Kendall Kile. I will first address my thoughts on Shannon. I met Shannon 13 years ago when looking to purchase a car. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and offered me several options. At the time I was not sold on a Camry but was sold on her. I did not buy a Toyota and felt guilty that I did not buy a car from her. Over the years Shannon has stayed in touch with me and it finally paid off for her. In the past three months we have purchased a 2014 Toyota Avalon, and a 2014 Toyota Camry. On both of these purchases we not only worked with Shannon but with Kendall Kile too. We found that Kendall is so much like Shannon. He listens and follows up just like she does. I can recommend that if anyone is looking to buy, or lease a car that they deal with either Shannon or Kendall. One last comment. This is the third time we have purchased or leased a car from Kenny Thomas. We have found everyone pleasant to deal with. Greg K Olathe, Kansas

"Easy to work with!"

Kendall and the staff were friendly and courteous. Worked with us to get us the vehicle and the price we could manage. Would buy from them again. We're excited to start enjoying our minivan!

Kendall Kile