Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
happy customer
5/19/2015

"Johannes is the Sales Rep to ask for!"

Johannes Alberty met me with a smile, a great attitude, and a willingness to listen to my questions. I spent the better part of an afternoon there exploring my options and not once did he indicate I was taking up too much of his time. I appreciated the fact that he didn't pressure me to make any decisions and was there to make sure I had the most pleasant car buying experience I could. He simply made the whole process as easy as possible. I was amazed at his professionalism and courteous manner. It's because of sales representatives like him that customers keep coming back. Olathe Toyota is lucky to have people like Johannes representing them. As for Olathe Toyota as a whole, it was a great place. Plenty of selection to choose from, fast service, and friendly atmosphere. Great car buying experience.

JessMorrill
5/18/2015

"Kendall Kile"

Kendall Kile in a few words was AMAZING!!!!! The process was completely painless, super easy, professional and soooo FAST!!!! I would highly recommend seeing Kendall to everyone I know. I will be returning soon to trade my car in that I purchased in 2003.

lycosa
5/15/2015

"Greatest Auto Purchase Experience Ever!!"

My wife and I dealt with Shannon Merkel at this dealership, and it truly was the greatest auto purchasing experience I have ever had! We live in Kansas City Mo and due to work hrs, we were not able to just jot over and take a look at their inventory. So we trusted Shannon to pick out a vehicle that met our needs, and she did an amazing job picking out the 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco. We absolutely fell in love with this car after seeing and driving it! She made us a deal that we both were 100% satisfied with! From now on, I will absolutely drive the distance to deal with Shannon, over going to a local dealership just down the road! I will also be recommending Shannon and this dealership to anyone I know looking for a new or used car. Great job Shannon and the team at Olathe Toyota! You have a new life long customer and friend!

hcmccall74
5/15/2015

"Brett Garcia was awesome to work with!!"

I had been on the olathe toyota website and was looking at used inventory. I sent a message through the website and gave my infor nation. The following day, I got a call from Brett Garcia. I met with Brett the following day and he was awesome. He answered all of my questions, he was super friendly, great attitude, and he made my car buying experience fabulous. I will definitely refer my friends and family to Brett.

2010Tacoma
5/14/2015

"Service Service"

Scheduled service appointment on line. Debbie Helms assisted me again with my 75, 000 service. Arriving 20 minutes early was no issue. She was familiar with the vehicle and its history. She had some helpful hints such as when to consider purchasing new tires and a new battery, but no pressure to make an immediate decision. She clearly explained all of the diagnostics and reviewed the service performed. I will ask for her again. Donald from the service bay was extremely helpful and friendly as well.

Debbie Helms, Donald (?)

BERNICE 73
5/14/2015

"PURCHASED A 2015 COROLLA LE - CASH PURCHASE 5-12-15"

MARVELOUS INTERACTION WITH SHANNON MERKEL. Looked at several Corolla options, took a test drive, talked costs with a CASH purchase. Met many employees - Glenna, ladies in service dept (they gave us donuts while we waited), Kenny G., Dawn, Beau, and more. Spent 5 hours there as we made our decision, worked out details, and finalized all paperwork, AND WROTE OUR FULL CHECK. If you are in the market for a TOYOTA, we would absolutely recommend OLATHE TOYOTA. They are all professional but personable and VERY FRIENDLY!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND SALES ASSOCIATE SHANNON MERKEL - who is ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE - extremely willing to "go the extra mile" to put you in the Toyota of your choice!!!! We came away feeling we had not only made a GREAT PURCHASE, but also NEW FRIENDS!!!!!!

Doug and Laura Sommer
5/07/2015

"Sales Consultant Brett Garcia - Great!"

This was our first experience with Olathe Toyota and we were very pleased. Exceptional customer service from Brett Garcia and the rest of the team.

wolfgirlval
4/30/2015

"NOT TO BE TRUSTED"

So just as an FYI- DO NOT GO TO OLATHE TOYOTA FOR ANYTHING- THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. I was given an offer on a car from Legends but didn't want to drive that far. I contacted, Olathe & forwarded the emails from Legends, Olathe said they would give me the same deal. We worked everything out on the phone, he got approval from his manager. I said I did not want to drive over unless it was a guaranteed done deal and he assured me it was. I got to Olathe after driving 45 minutes through pouring rain and heavy traffic in KANSAS (I hate driving in Kansas) and they of COURSE then told me they couldn't do the deal we agreed on but they could do this OTHER deal (that was several thousand dollars more than what we had agreed to). Isn't bait and switch still illegal people? They flat-out LIED to me on the phone to get me in there, then went back on their word once I arrived. They wanted me to waste time talking to the manager and try to "work it out"- so sorry, but we already did that and you just called it off after I drove all this way. I wouldn't take their car now if they gift wrapped it, dropped it in my driveway, and gave it to me free. I walked out after telling them (I admit a little loudly) that I didn't appreciate being lied to or tricked and I wasn't some sucker who would take whatever crap deal they gave me just because I had driven out there. I informed them that if they were going to lie to me and try to bait and switch me I did not trust them, then I walked out. edit: FYI- I MADE THE LONGER DRIVE TO LEGENDS, got the deal they offered on the phone, AND NOW HAVE A NEW CAR WITH NO HASSEL- GO TO LEGENDS INSTEAD! It's worth the extra drive!!!!

don't see him on here, it was a younger gentleman, believe his name was Ken? maybe Derek? I was mad enough about driving out there and being lied to that I didnt even take his card.

wolfgirlval responded to this review

May 18, 2015

I was very clear on the phone that I was not coming in unless we came to an acceptable arrangement on the phone. I was assured by the salesman that our discussed terms were acceptable and he even used the words "set in stone". I assure you that I was guaranteed that there would be no changes. If you would like to press the issue I will produce the emails and text messages to that effect.

sgmorrison
4/28/2015

"I won't go elsewhere"

We bought our last three vehicles NEW from Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota. We love the Lifetime Warranty. We love Toyota. Our salesman, the finance department and all the staff there always go above and beyond for us. Thank you.

1nellie
4/16/2015

"The Best"

This Toyota service center provided the the best experience I have had at a car dealership. The person answering the phone in the service center, the technicians working on the car, the transportation van driver were friendly, respectful and helpful. The energy in the service area was upbeat and friendly , the technician listened to why I was there and was clear about what needed to be done. I felt I could trust what they said and will continue to take my car there for service! .

Steve Mooy