Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
Greg L
9/25/2016

"Outstandingly refreshing and enjoyable"

I walked in, they asked if they could help, I told them I would like to see a Highlander, they showed me one, they let me drive it over to my wife's workplace to show her, I gave them the VIN number of our trade-in, they valued it, they found one like we wanted, we agreed on a price,. We picked it up the next day. No pressure, everyone was helpful, Kendall Kile was knowledgeable on the vehicle we purchased. He was very pleasant to work with. If you want to buy a vehicle, ask for Kendall. He shoots you straight and makes you feel glad to have stopped by.

Kakdak91
9/14/2016

"Great experience!"

Our experience at Olathe Toyota was actually enjoyable! That's not always the case when shopping for a car. Everyone we worked with was friendly and didn't pressure us at all. This is our 3rd car from this dealership and we will definitely be back!

Nick De Feo

Kim123
8/24/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Love the experience my fiancé and I had while buying our first car together! Not only where the sales gentleman a pleasure to work with but also the finance department. I also have to give credit to the service department as well! Over all one of the best dealer ships I have experience! Not one time did I feel "pressured" into buying something or feel like I got ripped off! Love the fact that we got in a better car and something that we can afford!! Thanks you Toyota!!

MPod
8/17/2016

"Very Good Service"

The staff, both sales and service, at Olathe Toyota are welcoming, professional and helpful. I got a fair deal in my price range, and the adjustments to the car which I requested were done efficiently and well. I really appreciated the opportunity to purchase my used Prius at this dealership.

Micah, Roberto

KEM
8/04/2016

"Bought 2016 Highlander"

We went in to look at a new Highlander or 4Runner. Niki was very helpful and was not at all a "typical" high-pressure salesperson. The whole process was pretty smooth. We ended up trading our 2012 Highlander and getting a 2016 Highlander.

Niki Kocourek

RN
8/04/2016

"Lease 2016 Toyota Corolla"

Bob Tucker provided excellent service and was able to help us get a great deal on our new Toyota Corolla. We were also given and fair trade in price.

Shelby Corrales
8/03/2016

"Smooth no pressure sales experience"

My car buying experience was very smooth. There was no pressure and the interaction between Kendall and my wife and I was very professional. Very easy place to do business with.

The Finance Manager (Robby???) was very easy to work with as well.

shoiraplapp
7/23/2016

"Got new car"

Thanks for a new car. Appreciate your help today Good job! Me and my family really liked the car. I'm looking forward to see you soon guys. Thanks again

Brian Eger

cargal2016
7/21/2016

"Great Service, Friendly People, Excellent Product!"

I received excellent service from everyone involved with this lease! We discussed lease prices and finally arrived at a monthly payment best for my budget! I am impressed with this dealership!

Bo, Dawn, Adam

C
7/18/2016

"Open on Sundays!"

What I liked most was that they were open on Sundays. It was so convenient! The staff were friendly and not pushy. They stayed after hours to finish up my paperwork and went the extra mile.

Reviews of Kendall Kile