Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Joji Eapen

Johannes  Alberty, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Johannes Alberty

March 15, 2017

"Thank you Kendall Kile and Olathe Toyota!!"

- sommer, penny

Kendall was very helpful in finding the vehicle I was looking for. He was very pleasant and it was a pleasure to have him as my dealer. Just ask for Kendall Kile when purchasing a vehicle at Olathe Toyota. I also want to thank everyone that was involved in my purchase.

March 14, 2017

"Ask For Kendall Kile"

- Armypilot1980

If your looking for a Toyota with a great experience, I highly recommend going to Kenny Thomas Toyota in Olathe KS. When your there ask for Kendall Kile, he went way beyond what I expected a dealer to do. I had already bought a 2016 Tacoma and loved it and my wife wanted a 2017 4Runner. From the start Kendall was super nice and helpful, my wife had a very specific configuration she was looking for. Kendall was great, he found exactly what she was looking for and stayed in constant contact with us about when it would arrive at the dealership. Once there the actual negotiation was actually quite simple, I asked for a few things and they said yes, that's all there was to it. Overall I give this dealership and Kendall 5 stars!

March 13, 2017

"Pleased"

- Unhappy customer

We had John Ouang as a salesman, and he was very personable, and helpful!! Glad we stopped by! I now have a highlander and am very HAPPY! Thank you!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $21385