Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
bekahrk
8/29/2015

"Exceptional customer service!!!"

My husband and I were looking to buy a Toyota. Joji, our sales person was awesome. He deserves a RAISE!! He guided us through the car buying process with patience and did everything he could to get us a Toyota. Thank you Joji!

en
8/28/2015

"EMB review"

Made the experience stress free. Kendall was very easy to work with. He had a very good attitude and wasn't pushy like some car dealers can be.

Detsie
8/20/2015

"What an ACE in a deck of cards!!"

It was a fabulous experience. Kendall was listening to all our needs & wants. He waited for that Wow Factor in buying what we want. He showed us what used cars they had available. His patience & ability to understand what exactly we were looking for on a used car. He wasn't a pushy salesman. We were definitely going to buy a used car that day. We are pleased in our new used car. I highly recommend anyone who is looking in buying new or used car to see Kendall Kile. You won't be disappointed I can guarantee that! Tell him Chris Williams sent you.

Stacy0929
8/18/2015

"Awesome service!!!"

My friend and I went in to look for a car, we were just going to look that day. But, after having amazing service and a salesperson that walked us thru the car buying experience every step of the way, my friend bought a car. What an amazing job our salesperson did for us. He was with us every step of the way and when we asked for some time to just talk alone, he had no problem giving us the time we needed to discuss her options. I would definitely recommend this salesperson for anyone out there that is looking and doenst want to be hounded but wants their questions answered.

Barb & Doug M.
7/24/2015

"Amazing Sale and Customer Service"

We could not have been happier with our most recent sales experience! From the day Kendall spent time helping me on the lot when I was "just thinking" about buying a new Highlander, he was helpful but never pushy which we so appreciated! He was willing to search the entire region for the exact style and color I wanted to replace my 10 yr. Highlander and when one couldn't be found he helped us order a custom built 2015 Highlander from the factory (which I didn't know was even possible), loaded with everything I could imagine. We are a Toyota family (10 and counting) and have been customers of Olathe Toyota since 1995. This sale, beginning with Kendall Kile our salesman, to Scott the finance manager, to the management that assisted us with a vehicle while our new Highlander was being built, to their staff that spent time "introducing" us to our new vehicle, made this our most enjoyable and effortless vehicle purchase by far that we have ever experienced. We HIGHLY recommend Kendall Kile and Kenny Thomas' Olathe Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Scott-Finance mgr., Dawn-Delivery/Cust. Relations

shaunagibbs
7/20/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience! "

Olathe Toyota (the low price super store) exceeded my car buying experience! Shawn McCarty sold me a 2012 GMC Terrain. He was so easy to work with and didn't push me into feeling obligated to try certain things. I went to the dealership with a very specific type of car in mind. I had a checklist of things I wanted (as well as my husband's checklist of things we needed) and found THE PERFECT car for our needs, in our budget. I left the same night driving my new vehicle. Shawn, along with every other sales consultant we came in contact with were so friendly, funny, and genuinely committed to helping me find the car for ME, not just any car to sell. Please visit Olathe Toyota for your car buying experience; you won't regret it!

Shawn McCarty

mmckinley
7/20/2015

"Great Service"

Kendall is very knowledgeable and does a great job walking your through the car buying experience and, and I couldn't imagine it going any better.

Jeff B
7/15/2015

"A comfortable purchase with no hassle at all!"

I recently leased a new Toyota Camry from Brett Garcia. It was my first new car I have ever had and I couldn't imagine it going any better. Quick and easy. He taught me about the car and led me step by step through the purchasing experience. I will recommend Brett and Olathe Toyota to all my friends and family.

Choirlady
7/10/2015

"Great!"

We bought a new RAV4 and our experience was great. Mu husband has been real hesitant because of a bad experience at another dealership. This experience with Olathe Toyota was great and we will be back again.

olathetoyotasucks
7/04/2015

"worst car buying experience I ever had"

Terrible car buying experience would never buy another car from this conman. Got the complete run around from everybody got a car that was supposed to be certified

?

Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota responded to this review

July 20, 2015

Hello, My Dealership participates in the DealerRater Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership. Would you mind giving me a little more detail so I can look into this for you? I sent you a message about a week ago but have not heard back from you. I can only assume at this point that the vehicle you purchased was a Toyota and it would not be certified because it has our Lifetime Warranty or maybe did not qualify to be certified. If you would let me know the details I can confirm for you. Aubri Plantz 913-780-9919

Reviews of Kendall Kile