Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
Tricia
2/02/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

I live in Lee's Summit but drove to Olathe Toyota on a recommendation to see Kendall Kile. Kendall was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. He made a scary experience very comfortable and I never felt pressured. I bought a 2016 RAV4 Limited and I couldn't be more excited. Everyone was very friendly and felt like family. In addition, Andrew, the delivery coordinator was extremely helpful in explaining the features of the vehicle and taking time and attention that was needed to help me understand the technology. I would highly recommend Kendall and the Olathe Toyota team to anyone in the process of buying a new car because they completely changed my perceptions on a car buying experience. Thanks Kendall!!!

Kathiemanning
1/29/2016

"we bought a new car"

We kept our dealer there late on a Sunday night. We had worked with him before and as usual he is thorough, straight to the point and very attentive to our needs. He remembers facts about us too which aides in knowing what we truly need from a vehicle for our family (i.e. driving amount, desire to travel, workplaces, and amount of kids we like to transport.) He is also very straight to the point and clearly isn't just trying to make a sale. Thank you again!

usmc200081
1/22/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had."

This was by far the best car buying experience. I needed to get a minivan for my family and Olathe Toyota had a used Sienna in my price range. I sent an email in and got a quick response from Brett Garcia and we set up an appointment. He had the van running and warm when I arrived. We agreed on a price and with using USAA for financing made the process very easy.The showed me the car fax and the work the dealership had done to the van before listing for sale. Thanks Brett.

Inhisgrace1
1/20/2016

"Straight Forward Good Experience"

As we all know buying car on one aspect really is stressful and you never now if you getting shammed. Kile my salesperson was great to work with and did not pressure or bug me through this month long process of making my mind up. I shopped a few other dealers and found Olathe top notch. I would recommend buying a car with them and having them take care of maintenance. Thanks for the good experience and making the buy easy as can be. Love my new Tacoma 2016!

OPP
1/19/2016

"Very pleased"

As a woman having to go thru the car shopping experience on my own for the first time I had a great and easy experience! Danielle Z. DellaMarco

arbiter20@6
1/09/2016

"Outstanding"

I was greeted at the door by Kendall Kile. He was very helpful in showing me the models I was interested in. We took test drives on the cars I was interested in. Kendal was outstanding in his knowledge of the cars. I was treated very well by Kendall and Andrew. I would recommend this dealership for buying a car I had a great experience!

Andrew

blidgette
1/06/2016

"great"

we came with a few credit issues and were treated with total respect. Love the new Camrey and was very pleased with our salesman JoJi. Will absolutely return and will refer everyone needing a car to Olathe Toyota.

Happy Olathe Customers
1/01/2016

"Excellent""

Outstanding sales person. Met our car needs quickly and arranged test drive and finance meeting very promptly. We would recommend Kendall and Bob to all interested in looking for a Toyota purchase or lease.

hrb0610
12/29/2015

"Olathe Toyota Did Not Care To Sell A Car"

First off I want to point out that Jack Wagner is the best service consultant I have ever had. This review is not for the service department, who I always had great experiences with. Having my car repairs done at this dealership was great. However, this review is for the sales department who I am truly dissappointed in. First off I have spent thousands of dollars repairing and maintaing my '89 Toyota Supra at Olathe Toyota. So when I was ready for a brand new car, this is the first place I thought of. I made an online inquiry on the 2016 Scion tC, my sales rep Josh, who contacted me seemed nice, but we kept missing eachother due to schedules. I went to the dealership to pick up my Supra and while I was there I wanted to inquire about a car. There were 4 sales reps standing outside and only one of them came to talk to me. I told him I wasn't officially working with Josh just due to our schedules and I wanted assistance today. He told me 3 times to just come back some other time, I stated that I lived pretty far and did not want to make a trip. He acted as though he didn't want to sell me a car, in fact nobody in sales looked like they wanted to be there. Finally I Johannes (who was not standing around outside earlier) came to help me. Very kind! I enjoyed speaking with him, but when it came down to trading in my car and the financing he couldn't help me. His boss (I believe Ken Campbell?) told me they would only give me a $1000 for my Supra. I was pretty insulted since the car's only flaw is faded paint. My Supra is selling for $4k now. They couldn't even give me an answer on financing and never called me back to let me know if I was approved. Also, when I told the Main Manager that I did not agree on the trade in, he just brushed me off and very rudely said "sorry" and acted like "tough luck kid,take it or leave it" attitude. I may be young but I am well established in my career, and because they choose to treat me like a child and did not care to work out a sale, I am now the proud owner of 2016 Turbo Veloster from Shawnee Hyundai. More horsepower, turbo, nicer car all around and for less than the '16 tC. Hyundai worked so well with me that I didn't even know car buying could be that easy! Not to mention they new the value of my Supra and gave me wayyyyy more for my trade in. Olathe should change their attitude on the sales side. A shame I can't continue to work with their service department who I really enjoyed.

Josh Olvera, Ken Campbell

Enigma05
12/24/2015

"Amazing easy experience "

I made one call to Kendall Kile, he found the vehicle I was looking for located at another dealership, and picked it up himself. We agreed on a great price for the new 4Runner, my trade, and they even matched the interest rate offered by my bank. Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable, and I would highly recommended Olathe Toyota. I was at another Toyota dealership earlier in the day and the experience was completely different. Bob tucker also went above and beyond by spending 30 minutes explaining how the entune system worked.

Reviews of Kendall Kile