Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
Amberosmith
5/02/2016

"Great experience!! "

Billy Bell was great to work with, funny and answerd all my questions. Quick, and easy with a friendly staff! Thanks for all your help, Billy!!

Billy Bell

PalGar
5/01/2016

"Extra Effort"

Kendall exhibited extreme patience, extra effort, and a willingness to go the extra mile in the purchase of our RAV4. Vehicle knowledge and expertise were presented to us. Thank you Kendall for helping us in our purchase.

Primebeef
4/24/2016

"Awesome experience"

Salesperson, Sales Manager, and Finance Manager all very respectful, courteous, and customer oriented. Could not have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend Dealership to friends.

Brian Eger

sherry913
4/17/2016

"Our forth Toyota from Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota"

Leroy was excellent to work with when we purchased our new 2016 Camry - Husband and I really appreciated his knowledge of all the bells and whistles and his humor. We had an enjoyable afternoon at Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota.

It is always a joy to see Scott again - he was our first salesman whey we purchased our Solara

Bigmac927
4/15/2016

"Excellent experience "

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. They were so friendly, and did everything they could to get me approved! Kendall was awesome to work with. He was really patient and explained everything to me I needed to know. I love the car they got me into! Awesome place, awesome people!!!

Josue Lopez
4/12/2016

"Great Service - No gimmicks! "

We have bought two cars from Joji Eapen and both time have had a great experience. He listens very well and shows you all the information you need to make a decision. There are no high pressure sales and the process has always been quick and easy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Ask for Joji!

Ammeyer1122
4/10/2016

"Great Overall Experience"

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had. They are a non pressure sales staff that truly find the best vehicle to fit your needs. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a new car.

kctiger
4/07/2016

"Great car buying experience with Joji!"

We came to look at Toyota's and were met by saleman, Joji Eapen. He did a nice job of answering our questions, helped us compare models and offered a test drive of any models we liked. We came back later in the week after checking out other cars. Joji met us with a smile and helped us through the buying process. Car buying can be stressful and he made the process run smoothly. I appreciate that he was helpful and courteous through the process.We also felt we got a fair trade in value which helped as well. I would definitely recommend Joji!!

Beau Thomas

Garrett43
4/06/2016

"New Lease "

kendall asked for what I needed in a new lease and came up with exactly the right car at an excellent lease price. Great customer service!

SR5 Tundra
4/04/2016

"Trade In"

I was looking to trade my truck in for a new one and was referred to Kendall by a friend. Kendall was excellent to work with and there was no 'BS'. I told him what I was looking for and that is what I got with no run around. Was a very pleasant experience for a change and we even joked around a little. I would definitely deal with him again.

Reviews of Kendall Kile