Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

Johannes Alberty

January 22, 2017

"Fabulous team"

- Laura M Guengerich

Kendall was amazing from start to finish. They got me into my new car without any struggles. He listened to our needs, and found the best option for our family. He was very knowledgeable about what was possible, and what wasn't. He was honest about every step, and did not try to sell me the moon.

January 13, 2017

"Repeat customer"

- Tom A

We went in a year ago and bought a Sequoia and Kendall did a great job. A year later when I needed a a bigger Tacoma than my access cab I called Kendall and told him what I wanted and if he could get that I would buy it. It worked out great.

January 09, 2017

"Outstanding Everytime!"

- Steven Allen

This is our second automobile from Olathe Toyota. In both cases we really felt like the people at Olathe Toyota saw us as people with an automotive problem to be solved, not simply the next mark in the general ledger. Our salesman, Joji, was outstanding, and so was Bobby, the credit manager. We will seek out Joji at Olathe Toyota again when we're ready to replace our aging Highlander. If you've had bad, or even mediocre, experiences at other dealers, you owe it to yourself to visit this dealer. They will not steer you wrong!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $21420