Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

685 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Info
About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota

A Kansas City Metro Area Toyota Dealer for over 15 years serving both Kansas and Missouri. Prominently located in Olathe, Kansas, we are only 20 minutes from Downtown Kansas City, The Legends, The Sprint Center, The Power and Light District, The Country Club Plaza, The Truman Sports Complex, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Westport, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Parkville, and the Kansas Speedway. We are a short drive from Prairie Village, Merriam, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Paola, De Soto, Bonner Springs, Town Center Plaza and Brookside, and only minutes away from the Heart of Johnson County, Spring Hill, Leawood, Gardner, Overland Park, Eudora, Ottawa, Stillwell, The Sprint Campus, and The Great Mall of the Great Plains. Olathe Toyota is conveniently located at exit 218, the Sante Fe exit, on I-35 south of I-435. Rawhide Rd is a frontage road on the North West corner of Sante Fe and I-35. Taking Excellent Care of our customers is Priority #1. We have won Toyota's prestigious President's Award five years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009). We also won it in 2001 and 2003. We not only want to meet, but exceed your expectations in Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Service. When you purchase a vehicle at Olathe Toyota, we don't want to just sell you a car, we want you to be our customer for life. Which is why we give you a Lifetime Warranty* with every new Toyota and select used car purchases.

About Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
bellajayden
6/27/2016

"2016 Loving my New Camry"

I had gone in for my 35000 Mile Service on my Camry 2014 and Kendall Kile came to me and said "we have a great deal on our 2016" I smiled and said give me numbers and that's just what he did! No pressure no sale pitch just a true honest smile! He ran the numbers and I said yes so now I am in a 2016 and loving it! I have highly recommended him to my employees, friends, family!

RockinRodeoRobin
6/25/2016

"Outstanding Salesmanship/Service to the customer"

Once I survived the sticker shock aspect of looking at the latest models I found the whole experience refreshing that great values, respect, and kindness are still to be found. Kendall came highly recommended and he was true to all the great attributes that had been used to describe him by a former customer. Kendall was very qualified to answer all my technical questions being a former mechanic and very patient with my need for details and documentation. I know that it was challenging for both us to conduct this sale, me being located ~150 miles away. With trust and honesty everything came together perfectly. Not only did Kendall put in way more hours than you'd except one to but he came in on his day off to over see everything when I picked up my automobile. With him there I felt totally at ease and he was always there to reassure me and keep me informed of all processes. Two others that I'd like to mention is Bobby of finance and Patricia Wise of Customer Relations Delivery Coordinator. Both were very thorough, kind, patient, and most helpful.

Bobby with finance and Patricia Wise of customer relations delivery coordinator.

darshangirn s girn
5/31/2016

"2nd time buyer"

Had great experience buying my 2nd car from JOJI EAPEN. I felt like relaxed and not pressured into buying the car. Thank you JOJI EAPEN👍

Shelbyhazlett
5/30/2016

"Review "

Olathe Toyota was the best place to get my first car! Kevin was the nicest person and knee exactly what I was looking for, I would defiantly recommend this to anybody who asked about it

Yotafamily
5/28/2016

"Great pre and post sale service"

Billy took a lot of time answering questions, explaining different packages, options, and staying in budget. He listened to what we needed and wanted, and didn't try to oversell us. He took the time to explain and answer all of our questions, no matter how trivial they seemed.

Billy Bell

Kelly Frampton
5/25/2016

"Six stars for this guy! :)"

With butterflies in my stomach, I approached the Olathe Toyota dealership Monday morning. Being a single woman shopping for a new car on my own, I was worried about what I would experience with a trained, savvy salesman. Nerves wrangled, stomach flipping, I shook hands with Kendall Kile as he met me at the door with a big smile and outstretched hand. Soon, I was relaxed, joking, and getting down to business with my sales guy. After visiting four other dealerships, Kendall was the breath of fresh air. Instead of a salesman, I met someone who truly seemed to want to help me find the car I was looking for. He believes in his product, he knows his product, and he respects his customers time and intelligence. He went out of his way to help me make my decisions by tracking down vehicles with packages I wanted to see, moving a car into the bay so I could see the color on the overcast day, answering all my questions on the safety package I was interested in, and even helped me out with how to deal with the DMV on leaving the car to my parent should the car outlast me. LOL His helpfulness and humor immediately set me at ease, he was easy to work with on prices, options and packages, I felt he really listened to what I was saying in what I wanted in a vehicle, and really made my car buying experience fun. If you are a single lady worried about taken advantage of (or even if you are not) go see Kendall and he will put your mind at ease. He won't push you, you won't get any double-talk, and he will be genuinely interested in helping you find what you want. To sum up my review, for the best car shopping of your life, subject yourself to what I call the "Kendall Experience." LOL. Fun, helpful, honest young man. You can't go wrong if you ask for Kendall!

Robert Myers
5/23/2016

"Best buying experience ever!"

Josh and Kendall are AWESOME! They are kind, courteous and quick. They know their jobs very well. No pressure and no hassle. You tell them what you want and they will get it. Can't say enough great things about these guys! The management worked hand in hand to get the deal done and I got the truck I wanted at a great price. Olathe Toyota has my business from now on. Best buying experience ever!!

Josh Olvera

jdb
5/23/2016

"Great Experience with Joji Eapen"

Joji did a tremendous job helping my wife and I through the process of purchasing her new car. Absolutely no pressure and very accommodating based on our schedule. This was the best experience we have ever had. We will recommend him to our friends. We will also be back to purchase our next car from him.

Daniel C
5/22/2016

"Trade in - Doing the most "

It took no time upon arrival for Niki Kocourek to go in to action to see about doing the most for my trade in. The overall experience was very easy going and professional. Great employee, great communication, very understand and an attitude ready to go above and beyond. End results were nothing less than what i had hoped for, lower payments, newer car, fewer miles. Highly recommend. Thanks for all your help!

Niki Kocourek

Matt Newman
5/05/2016

"Thanks for the help Kendall!"

My first Toyota and will not be my last based on my truck buying experience I had with Kendall Kile at Kenny Thomas Toyota. Kendall was very professional, extremely knowledgeable about the Toyota line up and very easy to talk to. Come to find out Kendall is a Toyota Tacoma/4Runner enthusiast himself which is great to see when you are looking at said vehicles. It really comes through when someone truly believes in the product they are selling. Let's be honest, all dealerships are just about the same but it's the employees that make them very very different. Kendall will get more than one referral from me based on my experience this past week.

Reviews of Kendall Kile