Key Hyundai of Manchester

Steven Cerasoli

Johnathan Mirow, Finance Manager, Key Hyundai of Manchester

Johnathan Mirow

February 23, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- Kris12

I loved buying a car with Steve. He allowed me to check out several sonatas until I found one I was happy with. He was very knowledgeable in the features and differences of each model. I didn't feel pressured to buy something I wasn't happy with. He made the process very easy and smooth. I walked in a stranger and walked out a customer for life.

February 23, 2017

"Buying experience"

- shekinahh7 Verified Customer

My experience buying my car surpassed my expectations. The staff was friendly and worked hard to put me in a brand new vehicle. I would recommend to my family and friends.

February 16, 2017

"Key Hyundai of Manchester"

- dmantese64 Verified Customer

Staff were friendly and eager to help. Wait time was a little long for paperwork and final processing to be completed. Test drive was smooth and hassle-free. Car is beautiful and was delivered just as specified.

• Drive Worry Free at Key