Lokey Motor Company

Karen Williams

Sandy Ammerman, Sales Associate, Lokey Motor Company

Sandy Ammerman

May 22, 2017

"Joe Reviere and Lokey DELIVERED! "

- cldl44

Joe and Lokey did an outstanding job of providing the exact Mercedes we were looking for in a relaxing and comfortable setting. Joe was prepared for our appointment with the exact car we had described both option wise and down to the exact color combo we wanted. Tanya McKenney was Outstanding in showing us the technology included in our new Mercedes.

Joe Reviere
John Sauer
Other Employees : Tanya McKenney

April 29, 2017

"Marc Sexton, Avoids call after a deal. Not forthcoming !"

- Mario33624

I purchased a car from Mr. Sexton, he is a very good salesman. I did not haggled about the price since I had already been screwed by Courtesy Nissan in Tampa. They are a bunch of crooks. while Marc knew of my experience, my car had lost value as a trade in. Marc was supposed to get me a trunk line or cover since there was not one in the car. He was also supposed to get the second key from the previous owner. To date he has been avoiding me and his tone was 100% negative. Your typical salesman. That is a reason I hate to buy or deal with a dealer. I thought that Lokey would be above all others since they deal in high end cars. Since I am writing this review and sent a message to Mr. Good, I hope that my issues will be resolve. Sales person are so nice until they cash you check and then you become a zero to the left. I am very disappointed and I will not recommend Mark nor Lokey Motors. I know that the owner is very conscious of his sales people and the reputation of the dealership. Sorry but I won't do any further business with Marc and I hope that Mr. Good will make things right. Mario Ramirez. Tampa Florida. Un happy camper!!!!!!!

Marc Sexton

April 28, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- S & A

We recently purchased another car from Russel Bauer based on the recommendation of our service advisor Alan Morash. Alan and Russell make a great team. Alan has handled our service for over 15 years and we trust him 100% !! Alan is simply the best !! Over the years we have purchased several vehicles from Russell. His professionalism, attention to detail and honesty have made our purchase experience a pleasure. If you wish to purchase any car.....we recommend you call Russell first !! S & A

Russel Bauer