Lokey Motor Company

Joe Reviere

July 15, 2017

"Russel Rocks!!!"

- SaltyGal

I have to thank Russel Bauer for being very patient with me throughout my car search! I really wasn't ready to get rid of my old Benz but it was time. I went to a few other dealerships to test drive other brands but some of the so-called dealerships that advertise great customer service failed to deliver. Russel never once said to me that he couldn't make time for me nor did he rush me to make a decision. Russel sets the bar for car sales professionals! If you are looking for top notch customer service and professionalism, Russel is your guy!

Russel Bauer

June 13, 2017

"Wonderful experience! Great customer service. "

- Arias S.

This was my very first time leasing a vehicle and it was my first Mercedes-Benz! They made this a wonderful and memorable experience. This may not be a big deal for most dealers and buyers but this was something I've been dreaming about for years, and finally I got my first Benz. After this, I am converted forever and will probably be loyal to this brand for life. Thanks for making this experience a positive one, and for taking the time to answer all of my (and my boyfriend's) many questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone if they're wanting a no hassle, honest, and friendly team!

Wes Crane
Marc Sexton

June 08, 2017

"What a wonderful car-buying experience!"

- LS

My wife and I decided to see if we can find a good Memorial Day sale for a car since my Audi lease was almost finished. Thank goodness we decided to check Mercedes deals. We worked with the best salesperson ever, Sandy Ammerman. We've been buying cars with Sandy for more years than I care to admit. Anyway, as luck would have it, she had exactly what I was looking for (GLE) on the lot and it was a demo (which is almost never available). Sandy worked very hard to creatively make sure I got every possible discount to insure that we got the most for our money. It really was the best no-haggle price offer ever. She did such a great job, we decided to purchase a new car for my wife too while we were at it. (a two-fer!) Nicole Quezada, the sales manager, was involved and supportive and was very helpful throughout the experience. Karen Williams was wonderful at making the financials work and preparing all the paperwork. It was as quick and painless as it can be. You can ask her anything and she'll patiently explain and clarify the documentation and applications for you in a snap. Super organized, quick, efficient and alot of fun too! I've been buying cars for a long time and this was the quickest and easiest purchase I've ever made. Its the best best dealership selling the best cars. I highly recommend Sandy and the folks at Lokey! Forget the stress of car buying and let them make you feel like family!

Sandy Ammerman