McGeorge Toyota Scion

9319 West Broad Street,
Henrico, Virginia 23294
McGeorge Toyota Scion Info
About McGeorge Toyota Scion

Our goal is to have your experience match the award winning customer service we are known for. Visit us at www.mcgeorgetoyota.com or call (877) 239-6061. Mission: "We earn your trust every day." Since 1968, McGeorge Toyota & Scion has been the home to central Virginia's largest inventory and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Earning our 19th consecutive Toyota President's Award demonstrates our commitment to serving our community and our more than 250 employees. McGeorge Toyota's 14 Master Certified Toyota Sales Professionals and 8 Master Certified Toyota Technicians demonstrates the passion and commitment to product knowledge and customer service excellence.

About McGeorge Toyota Scion

• Desktop Computers
VaHilltopper
4/17/2015

"Exceptional Salesman"

Six Stars. This was our second purchase from Garland W. at McGeorge Toyota. The transaction was low-pressure. I began with an e-mail to Garland asking for the delivered price. We left McGeorge with the exact delivered price. I appreciate the way Garland made my 15 year old daughter feel important and comfortable as this will eventually be her car.

April 24, 2015

Hello! Thanks for the "6-star" review! We are so pleased to hear about your purchasing experience with Garland. He is a valued member of the McGeorge team and we are glad he was able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

Cassieharvey87
4/16/2015

"Excellent experience!!"

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla, the gentleman that assisted me (Tom) was absolutely fantastic! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and he helped me pick out the best one for me. To be honest I didn't think I would have left with a car that day but Tom made it possible! I highly recommend this place and I hope to do business with them again in the future! Everyone was great!

April 24, 2015

Hi Cassie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are pleased to hear that your purchasing experience with Tom went well. Congratulations on your new Corolla! We look forward to seeing you in the dealership in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

Bb45
4/06/2015

"Service on my Tacoma Truck turned into a new car purchase!"

Garland Willis (sales) and the entire McGeorge Toyota/Scion team are excellent. This is my third new vehicle purchase with Garland and it was smooth and painless and worry-free. I'm grateful for the honesty and no-worries sales expertise Garland possesses and I know I can count on him every time! Sarah in Marketing was so kind, also. McGeorge is a name I trust -- for many years now. Thank you so much!

Ashley Wood

April 24, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your new car. We are so pleased that Garland and Sarah were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

LKelly
4/01/2015

"Smoothest transaction ever!!!"

Best experince I've ever had purchasing a vehicle thanks to John Kocer. He is an excellent Sales Rep - thorough, knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. Also, he is very prompt at returning phone calls. John Kocer and Finance Rep Tom Zecevic were on top of their game and are a definite asset to McGeorge Toyota Scion!

April 24, 2015

Hi LKelly - Thank you so much for your kind words. John and Tom are valued members of the McGeorge Toyota and we are so pleased that your car buying experience went smoothly. We look forward to seeing you in the future at the dealership! Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

terry
4/01/2015

"Disappointed"

I have been very disappointed in the lack of return calls and emails. I bought a car 2 yrs ago and found everyone to be extremely helpful, however for the last month I have been trying to get someone to return my calls and emails regarding an additional purchase. We have referred several others who have purchased from Mcgeorge. I guess at this point another Toyota dealer will get my business!

April 24, 2015

Hi Terry - Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Our customers are our top priority and it's disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and work with you to help you feel better about your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

alisa53
2/23/2015

"Thanks, Tom Yuen!"

We just made our third new Toyota purchase from Tom Yuen of the McGeorge Toyota sales staff. As always, Tom was a consummate professional. We never feel pressured and always feel comfortable and confident with Tom. Although there is another Toyota dealership nearer to us geographically, we would not dream of heading anywhere but McGeorge. We feel certain we'll be back for our #4 Toyota sometime in the near future, and we'll be asking for Tom by name, as we always do. And by the way - we love our 2015 RAV4! Thanks again, McGeorge.

February 26, 2015

Alisa- Thank you for your continued patronage. We're happy to hear Tom and the McGeorge Toyota team were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Congratulations on your 2015 RAV4. Best regards, Bob Farlow, General Manager, 804-755-9200, bob@mcgeorgetoyota.com

Jim & Connie
2/23/2015

"Purchase was a breeze!"

Before going to McGeorge we had already made a decision on the car to purchase. Garland Willis was the sales rep. we worked with. While test driving Garland was very informative about the features of the car. During the sales process he was very knowledgable and answered all our quetions. He was always courteous and friendly. This was the 3rd Toyota we purchased from McGeorge and would recommend them for purchase and service. We keep going back.

February 26, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Garland and the rest of the McGeorge Toyota team were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Bob Farlow, General Manager, 804-755-9200, bob@mcgeorgetoyota.com

dorothymaz
2/19/2015

"I love my Toyota Camry SE! Sunroof! "

This was my first time buying a car. I had a great experience at McGeorge Toyota Scion! My salesman, Garland Willis was a kind, honest and friendly salesman! He took the time I needed to find just the right car for me. I did not feel pressured into making an immediate decision. Garland was also very kind and compassionate to my special needs son, talking with him and showing him the cars in the store. We've made a new friend! Thank you Garland! God bless you!

February 20, 2015

Dorothy - We're happy to hear Garland and the rest of the team at McGeorge Toyota were able to meet your expectations. Congratulations on your Toyota Camry SE purchase. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Bob Farlow, General Manager, 804-755-9200, bob@mcgeorgetoyota.com

Debbie
2/19/2015

"pleasantly surprised!"

Needed a new key fob programmed to car. McGeorge's quote was 33% cheaper than Mechanicsville Toyota. They were able to not only program the transmitter but then charged me less than the quoted price. They may have restored my faith in car service departments.

Phil White(service advisor) ;McGlynn

February 19, 2015

Debbie - We're happy to hear your experience with McGeorge Toyota met your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we are proud to have restored your faith in service departments. We hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Bob Farlow, General Manager, 804-755-9200, bob@mcgeorgetoyota.com

Mohammad Zeb
2/10/2015

"One of the best dealership in RVA"

I really like the service which was provided to me. I will recommend John Cihan Kocer in sales and Tom in finance dept, for buying a new car, they were very nice, and friendly to me and made me to come back in 6 month to get the second car from him. thanks a lot John. Thank you

February 11, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear John, Tom, and the rest of the team at McGeorge Toyota were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Bob Farlow, General Manager, 804-755-9200, bob@mcgeorgetoyota.com

Reviews of Garland Willis