McGeorge Toyota Scion

9319 West Broad Street, Henrico, Virginia 23294

Ed  Adams, Sales Manager/Scion Champion, McGeorge Toyota Scion

Ed Adams

Sales Manager/Scion Champion
Garland Willis, Toyota Master Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, McGeorge Toyota Scion

Garland Willis

New Car Sales Manager

July 05, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Chimoshka

I enjoyed to work with the stuff from this shop. I got excellent deals and I meet professional people. Ed was excellent and Chris just outstanding. Thank you so much I'm really happy!!

Chris McDonald
Ed Adams
Other Employees : I

July 05, 2017

"Do not value repeat customers"

- Mrusty22

I have purchased parts from this dealership going back to when the on-line parts was called toyotaonlineparts.com . All of a sudden, i have an order cancelled because the billing address on the credit card and the shipping address do not match. This has not been a problem in the past, the last order processed was in the $600 to $700 range. I discussed with someone in the Part Department, explained that both addresses were registered with the credit card company and explained that I had placed previous orders. He said their "policy" had changed, that both the billing and address have to be the same, and that there was nothing he could do...... Why would the website allow for entry of a different billing and shipping address if the dealer has a policy that they have to be the same!! How does a dealer not value repeat customers?. If there is a concern, its easy to verify the shipping address with the credit card company. I will place my order elsewhere, I would not recommend you start a relationship with this dealership if you think you will be valued for repeat business.

Parts department

April 13, 2017

"Great experience! Salesperson - Kenneth Winston is AWESOME!"

- PLC, 1st time Toyota Owner (RAV4)

The sales person (Kenneth Winston) was extremely helpful, thorough and knowledgeable about the vehicles and options available. I was torn between a Camry and a RAV 4. Kenneth was was very patient and understanding. We drove several different vehicles to help me be comfortable with my decision. I keep my vehicles a long time; so he understood my desire to make the right choice for me. He didn't rush me at all but was helpful, respectful and kind while allowing me to make my decision. He is one of the best auto salespersons I've ever worked with, and I highly recommend him. He made an experience I don't care for very pleasurable. If you're interested in a Toyota, go see Kenneth.

Kenneth Winston