McGeorge Toyota Scion

9319 West Broad Street,
Henrico, Virginia 23294
McGeorge Toyota Scion Info
About McGeorge Toyota Scion

Our goal is to have your experience match the award winning customer service we are known for. Visit us at www.mcgeorgetoyota.com or call (877) 239-6061. Mission: "We earn your trust every day." Since 1968, McGeorge Toyota & Scion has been the home to central Virginia's largest inventory and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Earning our 19th consecutive Toyota President's Award demonstrates our commitment to serving our community and our more than 250 employees. McGeorge Toyota's 14 Master Certified Toyota Sales Professionals and 8 Master Certified Toyota Technicians demonstrates the passion and commitment to product knowledge and customer service excellence.

About McGeorge Toyota Scion

• Desktop Computers
Saurabh51
6/26/2015

"Amazing Service"

We would like to thank John C.(our sales consultant) for the amazing customer service he extended to us. John C. is very patient and he addressed all our queries to our utmost satisfaction. He has been very helpful with the whole process and took keen interest in our requirements, making us feel utmost satisfied with our purchase. Also Tom(our finance consultant) was very helpful and took us through the process seamlessly. Amazing Service at McGeorge Toyota...!!!

andrewh76052
6/17/2015

"Third purchase from them, still great to work with."

This is my third car in a year purchased from McGeorge. The sales people are great and the finance people are extremely easy to work with. Paperwork was a breeze and I didn't wait long for financing and delivery like most dealerships tend to do. I have recommended them to many friends and will continue to be a repeat customer.

Carmine Ferrante

June 19, 2015

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and for being a dedicated repeat McGeorge customer. Congrats on your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the dealership in the future! Bob Farlow - General Manager - Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com

Lori Smith
5/20/2015

"FANTASTIC experience!"

Let me preface my comments with the fact that I am not an easy customer to please. I don't like fast-talking, twisted logic, or having some tell me what I want/need. When buying a car, I especially dislike the "back and forth" game of negotiating the price. That said, my experience was NONE of that. This was the lowest stress, smoothest, most pleasant experience I've ever had. For the first time in my 40+ years, I actually enjoyed buying a car. Tom and Carmine were honest, straightforward, professional, logical, and more than accomodating. I kept waiting for the catch, but there wasn't one. Of particular concern was the amount that would be offered for our trade. Carmine offered a fair value for our trade, much higher than CarMax, and they did not even want to know the CarMax offer before they gave us the value of our trade! (They would have matched the CarMax offer if they had been lower.) They have a streamlined paperwork process, a lower fee, and better prices than anywhere else we looked. From the time we arrived, test drove the car, did the paperwork, got the trade value, until we left with our new car, we were treated like we were their most important customers. The whole experience took less than 2 hours. I highly recommend this dealership!

May 22, 2015

Hi Lori! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to meet all of our customers expectations and are so glad we were able to do so. Carmine and Tom are valued members of our team and we will be sure to share your feedback with them. Congrats on your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the dealership in the future! Bob Farlow - General Manager - Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com

HappyCustomer
5/19/2015

"Recent Tacoma Purchase"

We recently worked with Garland Willis at McGeorge Toyota to buy a new Tacoma, and had a wonderful experience. We appreciated Garland's sales approach and advice; we never felt hasseled or pressured into making any decisions we weren't ready to make. He offered detailed, straight-forward answers to our questions about the truck, which were very helpful to us in making our decision. The rest of the sales team was also great throughout negotiations to get to a final price and interest rate, all in less than 2 hours. Overall, we had a great experience. Many thanks to the McGeorge team!

May 22, 2015

Hi there and congrats on your new Tacoma! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to meet all of our customers expectations and are so glad we were able to do so. Garland is a valued member of our team and we will be sure to share your feedback with him. We look forward to seeing you in the dealership in the future! Bob Farlow - General Manager - Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com

segeld
5/07/2015

"Awesome experience!"

This was a great car buying experience. Scott was friendly, personable, and treated my Wife and I like family. He answered all our questions and concerns and applied no pressure to "close the deal." The end result was that we bought the car we wanted, at the price we wanted, when we wanted. We couldn't be happier with McGeorge Toyota.

Scott Moss

May 11, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to meet all of our customers needs and we are glad that Scott was able to do so. He is a valuable member of our team. We looks forward to seeing you back in the dealership in the future. Congrats on your new vehicle. Bob Farlow - General Manager - Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com

aawoodward
5/01/2015

"Purchase of new vehicle (2nd purchase from McGeorge)"

Our experience purchasing a new vehicle at McGeorge (for the second time) was great from start to finish. Garland and Tom were both helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. My husband and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to ask questions and receive honest, low-pressure guidance. Several of our family members have used McGeorge as well, and we will keep coming back! Each time I hear a friend mention looking at vehicles, I am sure to recommend McGeorge, and Garland in particular, to them. I think Toyota quality is hard to beat, and having such a great group to purchase from makes it all the better. Garland and Tom were both so professional as well as personable, and that is a great combination. It feels good to walk into a dealership and be asked about your child, etc. I cannot say enough good things about McGeorge!

May 06, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was a great one. Tom and Garland are valued members of our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you at the dealership in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

VaHilltopper
4/17/2015

"Exceptional Salesman"

Six Stars. This was our second purchase from Garland W. at McGeorge Toyota. The transaction was low-pressure. I began with an e-mail to Garland asking for the delivered price. We left McGeorge with the exact delivered price. I appreciate the way Garland made my 15 year old daughter feel important and comfortable as this will eventually be her car.

April 24, 2015

Hello! Thanks for the "6-star" review! We are so pleased to hear about your purchasing experience with Garland. He is a valued member of the McGeorge team and we are glad he was able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

Cassieharvey87
4/16/2015

"Excellent experience!!"

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla, the gentleman that assisted me (Tom) was absolutely fantastic! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and he helped me pick out the best one for me. To be honest I didn't think I would have left with a car that day but Tom made it possible! I highly recommend this place and I hope to do business with them again in the future! Everyone was great!

April 24, 2015

Hi Cassie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are pleased to hear that your purchasing experience with Tom went well. Congratulations on your new Corolla! We look forward to seeing you in the dealership in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

Bb45
4/06/2015

"Service on my Tacoma Truck turned into a new car purchase!"

Garland Willis (sales) and the entire McGeorge Toyota/Scion team are excellent. This is my third new vehicle purchase with Garland and it was smooth and painless and worry-free. I'm grateful for the honesty and no-worries sales expertise Garland possesses and I know I can count on him every time! Sarah in Marketing was so kind, also. McGeorge is a name I trust -- for many years now. Thank you so much!

Ashley Wood

April 24, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your new car. We are so pleased that Garland and Sarah were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

LKelly
4/01/2015

"Smoothest transaction ever!!!"

Best experince I've ever had purchasing a vehicle thanks to John Kocer. He is an excellent Sales Rep - thorough, knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. Also, he is very prompt at returning phone calls. John Kocer and Finance Rep Tom Zecevic were on top of their game and are a definite asset to McGeorge Toyota Scion!

April 24, 2015

Hi LKelly - Thank you so much for your kind words. John and Tom are valued members of the McGeorge Toyota and we are so pleased that your car buying experience went smoothly. We look forward to seeing you in the future at the dealership! Bob Farlow General Manager Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com 804 755 5245

Reviews of Garland Willis