Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Professional Sales Associate

September 15, 2017

"Great sales crew!!!"

- CFB

Purchased a new RAM a couple of weeks ago and the experience was great! I purchased a demo that had a small dent under the rear window. Fixing the dent was a part of my deal; however, several days later I thought that I would rather have a bed cover than the dent repaired (the bed cover hid the dent). Jessie and Bert were able to make that happen even though it was not a part of my purchase contract. They were great to work and I see myself buying from them in the future!

Bert Curry
Michael Cart
Jessie Scales
Tim Galvin

September 13, 2017

"Amazed"

- Sean

I have bought several new vehicles, this was by far one of the best experiences I have had. Joe my salesman was polite and extremely helpful If you are thinking of buying a vehicle make this your first stop.

Joeseph Smith

September 03, 2017

"My dream experience"

- Tk10

I am giving my experience was 5 star. Cause I got the car of my dreams and they made it happen for and I thanks all of them who was part of it.

Nick Scruggs