Mungenast Hyundai

649 Dunn Road,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

orlandez1990
4/16/2016

"Mungenast"

Great service that was presented with efficient detail and stellar interaction. I am beyond pleased with my purchase and I will be making some recommendations.

smpflug19
4/07/2016

"Very pleased"

I had visited another dealer which I will NOT return to but was very pleased with the service and attention that Kelly Sullivan gave to me!

muellerdental
4/07/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Having been to another dealer a day earlier in the week and having a terrible time, we were dreading pursuing a new vehicle. But from the minute we walked in the door it was a totally different experience. Kelly was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. We will surely return to Mungenast when we need a different vehicle!

Robj
4/05/2016

"Great experience"

We had originally be looking for. 370z but my wife found a 2013 Genesis coupe CPO at the dealer. I messaged through the website and Kelly Sullivan responded almost immediately. This was around 8am on a Thursday. Kelly was awesome to deal with. We did a lot of the conversation by text and never once did I doubt Kelly's honesty or integrity. At one point her manager Barry Brash was also involved and he was also great to deal with. We ended up at the dealer Thursday evening and Barry and my wife covered what Kelly and I discussed. After a short test drive my wife was sold on the car. Our credit union had a approved at a lower rate than the system would let the finance manager give us. They actually made the effort to reach out to our credit union the next day and get this corrected. It was over a 2% difference. Might not seem like much but that extra effort on their part saved us over $30 a month. Everyone we dealt with or met during our two visits to the dealership were great to deal with.

Barry Brash

chontaymckay
4/04/2016

"N/A"

"Karen was an amazing and professional sales person. She really helped me out during a very stressful situation. This experience in completing the survey was great until I was prompted for ""25 word minimum"" review that I must complete before moving on."

Karen Gaglio

msgreenfield
3/31/2016

"Mungenast Hyundai-Great Customer Experience"

Second car we purchased from Mungenast Hyundai in 3 months. Kelly Sullivan was great to deal with once again. I would recommend that you stop by and talk with Kelly should you be interested in a new car, she will not disappoint. She is the best!!! The sales manager Barry Brash was super to work with as well. Kelly and Barry made the process so simple and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Also, a big thanks to Jim Foley who was able to secure financing through our credit union as I requested. If you are in need of a car, stop by and talk with Kelly! You won't be disappointed!!!

Barry Brash and Jim Foley

aunthavy
3/31/2016

"Mungenast Hyundai"

I was very satisfied with my experience at this dealership and with my new Hyundai. The staff were friendly and knew what they were talking about.

sgraflage
3/30/2016

"Overall awesome"

My experience was great. Kelly was especially helpful in finding me the perfect car. I couldn't have asked for a better sales person. Thanks again!!

lauren.thomas1103
3/29/2016

"Mungenast changed my views on car dealerships!"

First and foremost, I would like to applaud the great customer service we received at Mungenast. Each and every employee we came across was polite and had a smile on their face. Secondly, and more importantly, I would like to thank you for the amenities in your dealership. My husband and I had to bring our 2 year old son with us for the lease transaction, and he does not keep still, as you can imagine. Not only do you have nice restroom facilities with a place to change him, but you have an office that serves as a family room with toys inside. We were able to conduct the lease transaction and paperwork inside of this office, while keeping my son entertained and not disturbing your other customers. Our salesman, Bob Jordan was great and highly recommended, but even more so, our finance officer, Jim Foley was amazing. My husband and I just leased a vehicle for myself from a nearby Kia dealership prior to this lease purchase and the finance officer was incredibly pushy and tried to bully us into purchasing extras at the end after repeatedly declining. Jim was easy going, and made the paperwork part quick and painless. Overall, I will highly recommend Mungenast to anyone I know, and I am looking forward to bringing my future business back to your dealership!

Jim Foley, finance officer

calvinlott64
3/21/2016

"Buy Hundai, Great service, great car"

Service was great, people were helpful and very professional. the process was easy and did not take long and the sales person knows her business. she is very good at what she does and did not pressure me as before when i bought my last auto from another dealership. i will buy from her again and will send any friend to her if they are interested in buying a Hyundai.

kelly