Mungenast Hyundai

649 Dunn Road,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

spvmarcinc
6/26/2016

"BUY AT MUNGENAST"

Great buying experience, straight forward. Gave me what I felt was a good value for my trade, and straight forward price on new 2017 Santa Fe. Love it

Donna

mheggins
6/21/2016

"Danny"

I worked with a very knowledgeable sales person service from Danny. He answered all questions and concerns. Made my purchase easy with no worries and concerns.

Danny

redmotor79
6/16/2016

"Great situation!"

Greg Patton was fantastic to work with. Everything went smoothly, he was straightforward, and attentive to our car purchasing needs. The finance department was also very friendly, and the entire process was very smooth and painless.

kyle.bihr
6/10/2016

"New 2017 Elantra"

The whole experience of buying a car from Mungenast Hyundai was excellent. Everyone was very friendly, professional and helpful. They did not use stalling tactics (let me go check with my manager, over and over) and offered a very fair price up front. Would definitely recommend them as the place to buy a Hyundai in St Louis.

klewis0
6/02/2016

"The best ever"

I could not of had a better experience, I look forward to buying my next car from Hyundai. Weldon went above and beyond for me

awhite740
5/26/2016

"THE FINANCE GUY"

The finance guy did not explain everything to me. Didnt tell me about the warranty. This is my first New Car!!!! I think he could have done little better with going over everything with me. Over all very nice place!!!

dakotanleo
5/25/2016

"Great deal"

Have been bringing our Hyundai's (we owned two and still own two)to Mungenast for the past 8 years even though we didn't buy the initial ones there glad we could finally work a deal to purchase a vehicle with you.

bwhitehorn.onyx
5/12/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Awesome, effortless, caring experience. Weldon went above and beyond to make this experience an awesome one! I am totally satisfied and will refer others. Best service experience!.

flboston
5/09/2016

"MY MUNGENAST HYUNDAI REVIEW"

I was totally satisfied with my car which I was trading in. When I found out I was probably going to have to invest around $1,000 for it to pass inspection, I felt it more reasonable to invest that money into a new car. While taking a run in my neighborhood, I noticed a Hyundai Veloster in someone's driveway. I took note of it and thought if I every DID want another car, I would like one like that. When that time came, we looked up Mungenast Hyndai on Google Maps and saw it was close to our house. We drove up and were treated fairly, graciously and professionally. They had a wide selection of vehicles and the exact Veloster I was looking for. They had a power failure about an hour before they closed - just as we were arriving. Taking it all in stride, our salesman and other staff members, maintained their professional courtesy and without hesitation, handed us the keys to the car we were looking at, apologized for any inconvenience this caused and encouraged us to take the car home for the weekend. I can honestly say I will probably purchase more vehicles from here and highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new car.

rfheier
5/09/2016

"Purchase of Hyundai Accent"

We recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai Accent at Mungenast. The entire experience was pleasant. None of the shenanigans that we experienced at almost every other dealer (honestly, I cannot believe the other dealers still used tactics from 50 years ago!) Our sales rep (Kelly Sullivan) was great! Knowledgeable, efficient, no-nonsense. A+ for the entire experience.

Kelly Sullivan