Mungenast Hyundai

Sales Associate

September 18, 2017

"Ioniq"

- loreehayden Verified Customer

We are happy with our vehicle purchase. The time at the dealership was well spent and professional, and we feel we walked away having made a good purchase.

September 16, 2017

"2017 sante fe sport"

- cathyfierro Verified Customer

Kyle was awesome to deal with. I am hoping that he will be available in the future if I have any questions. So far I am very pleased with my experience.

Other Employees : Kyle lucas

September 14, 2017

"My experiences with me buying a new car"

- berneidamorris Verified Customer

First of all I was only there for a recall on my car,Then we decided to walk around and a salesman(Rodney)came over and talked about looking at a new car.He took me outside and we test drove a couple of cars.But after coming up there 3 days in a row I knew I was going to walk away with something nice and I did,I love my 2017 Hyundai Sonata Symphony Silver!!!!!! Thanks to the Salesman (Rodney)He worked hard towards getting stuff together for me!!!!!Thanks Mungenast!!!!!!!!

Rodney Henry