Mungenast Hyundai

649 Dunn Road,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

awhite740
5/26/2016

"THE FINANCE GUY"

The finance guy did not explain everything to me. Didnt tell me about the warranty. This is my first New Car!!!! I think he could have done little better with going over everything with me. Over all very nice place!!!

dakotanleo
5/25/2016

"Great deal"

Have been bringing our Hyundai's (we owned two and still own two)to Mungenast for the past 8 years even though we didn't buy the initial ones there glad we could finally work a deal to purchase a vehicle with you.

bwhitehorn.onyx
5/12/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Awesome, effortless, caring experience. Weldon went above and beyond to make this experience an awesome one! I am totally satisfied and will refer others. Best service experience!.

flboston
5/09/2016

"MY MUNGENAST HYUNDAI REVIEW"

I was totally satisfied with my car which I was trading in. When I found out I was probably going to have to invest around $1,000 for it to pass inspection, I felt it more reasonable to invest that money into a new car. While taking a run in my neighborhood, I noticed a Hyundai Veloster in someone's driveway. I took note of it and thought if I every DID want another car, I would like one like that. When that time came, we looked up Mungenast Hyndai on Google Maps and saw it was close to our house. We drove up and were treated fairly, graciously and professionally. They had a wide selection of vehicles and the exact Veloster I was looking for. They had a power failure about an hour before they closed - just as we were arriving. Taking it all in stride, our salesman and other staff members, maintained their professional courtesy and without hesitation, handed us the keys to the car we were looking at, apologized for any inconvenience this caused and encouraged us to take the car home for the weekend. I can honestly say I will probably purchase more vehicles from here and highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new car.

rfheier
5/09/2016

"Purchase of Hyundai Accent"

We recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai Accent at Mungenast. The entire experience was pleasant. None of the shenanigans that we experienced at almost every other dealer (honestly, I cannot believe the other dealers still used tactics from 50 years ago!) Our sales rep (Kelly Sullivan) was great! Knowledgeable, efficient, no-nonsense. A+ for the entire experience.

abbyabby003
5/07/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience buying my car and will recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a car. Just the right balance of friendliness and professionalism. I'm looking forward to an ongoing relationship with this dealership.

bondsdanielle
5/05/2016

"Reliable transportation"

Vehicle with reliable transportation for back and forth to school and work and also for my daughter's daily activities. This is my second vehicle with them and I was exceptionally pleased to purchase another

orlandez1990
4/16/2016

"Mungenast"

Great service that was presented with efficient detail and stellar interaction. I am beyond pleased with my purchase and I will be making some recommendations.

smpflug19
4/07/2016

"Very pleased"

I had visited another dealer which I will NOT return to but was very pleased with the service and attention that Kelly Sullivan gave to me!

muellerdental
4/07/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Having been to another dealer a day earlier in the week and having a terrible time, we were dreading pursuing a new vehicle. But from the minute we walked in the door it was a totally different experience. Kelly was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. We will surely return to Mungenast when we need a different vehicle!

Reviews of Weldon Streeter