Mungenast Hyundai

Earl Byrd

Greg Patton, Product Specialist, Mungenast Hyundai

Greg Patton

March 25, 2017

"George was great salesman"

- ftheart2 Verified Customer

George was a great salesman. I do not care for how financing department seems to prolong and wait out the process. I felt like if I had been on my game that day I could have gotten a better fiancé rate. Was mad at myself and won't ever let that happen again when purchasing a vehicle. I will walk away when they quote me a price and then change it due to my credit score they said. This is my second loan with Hyundai and will see I have never missed a payment.

March 23, 2017

"If you are shopping Hyundai, go to Mungenast."

- anhsabrosa Verified Customer

I've leased with Mungenast for three years now. I have had only one negative experience in that time and once I brought it to their attention it was immediately and courteously corrected. I will stay with them for a while.

March 16, 2017

"New Santa Fe"

- juneandtony2 Verified Customer

We were very pleased to find a dealer, and sales person, who did not hassle about the terms. It was all very straightforward and easy to understand. Everyone was very courteous and took the time to explain and answer all of our questions. We are delighted with the vehicle.

New 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe