Mungenast Hyundai

649 Dunn Road,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

NikkiMarie87
9/03/2015

"Awesome Service with Karen Gaglio and Greg Patton "

I am beyond happy with the service I received. Karen and Greg were AMAZING and everyone at the Mungenast dealership is exceptionally nice. I am so happy with the vehicle I purchased :)

Karen Gaglio

HEIDIMGARMAN
8/26/2015

"Nice experience with Kelly Sullivan at Mungenast Hyundai."

Thank you, Kelly Sullivan. We're very happy with our brand new Hyundai Santa Fe. If we need another car, we will be heading your way!

NKHOTSYPHON
8/24/2015

"Great working with Jimmy, he was pleasant and not aggressive"

We will definitely be back, Jimmy Dolan was great to work with. He is honest and not aggressive. We really got a good deal and will definitely let others know to come here for service.

Jimmy Dolan

donnaobradley
8/23/2015

"Weldon Streeter is the bomb!!"

Weldon Streeter is the first and only car salesman that I have called back when considering a car purchase! He worked with us, like before, to find a vehicle and a package that would work for us. Mungenast Customer Service has always been courteous and very good about calling to confirm appointments. My only complaint is that it takes a long time to get an appointment for service but I understand that this issue has been resolved. Great place to purchase a car.

RASHMIRAJ73
8/22/2015

"very good"

very good experience , the sales person was very helpful and we are very satisfied with the over all experience and Mr. Greg was very very helpful.

EHAWKINS1986
8/19/2015

"My new purchase "

Awesome customer service! They offered me a very fair deal on a really nice brand new car. Earl is the best sales person I have ever met

WJW3400
8/19/2015

"Satisfied customer."

Great service, very nice showroom. Everyone was helpful and informative. I would recommend this dealership if you are looking for a new or used car. I love my new Santa Fe Sport

Jayson Holley

ALEXJUNKINS
8/17/2015

"Perfection"

Need I say more? We couldn't be happier. Karen was perfect, the car is perfect, and the process couldn't have gone more smoothly. We were a little worried about the area, but our fears were put to rest when we arrived. Karen and Blake were the absolute best. I highly recommend them both.

Karen Gaglio, Blake (in finance).

GEORGE.R.EDINGER
8/11/2015

"Karen is a keeper. Engauged, Plolite, Funny, Great!"

I have to say, Karen should receive an award for great customer service. She is truly dedicated, very versed in her product line. And dedicated to getting her customers the fairest price she can

Karen Gagilo

HEATHERKBACKES
8/10/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

We would not have been more pleased with our experience with Mungenast Hyundai and Weldon. He made our experience so smooth and really listened to our needs and budget. He never tried to pressure is and it made me feel like he cares with his attention to detail and follow up after we left the dealership. I highly recommend purchasing a car from him!

Reviews of Kelly Sullivan