Mungenast Hyundai

649 Dunn Road,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

njasea
4/15/2015

"Top Notch Dealer"

My wife and I looked for a new car for over 2 years and couldn't find anything that offered what we were looking for and the price. We read up on the Hyundia Tucson and we were interested at looking at one. After driving KIAs for the past 8 years, we kind of new about Hyundias. Well, we went to a couple of dealers and were dissatisfied with the pushy salespeople. When we went to Mungenast, things were different. Earl Byrd, our sales person, wasn't pushy and only wanted to give us the vehicle we were looking for. We ended up purchasing the Tucson GLS with the Popular Package. It was a perfect fit. The leather seats are the most comfortable seats we ever sat in and the ride is smooth, The reviews from Edmunds, KBB, and Consumer Reports are wrong. We already went to Wisconsin with it and the drive up we went on 3/4;s of a tank and the way home, we had 1/8 of a tank left. The reviewers stated 'engine noise' - There isn't any, road noise - zip nada. Back seats uncomfortable, Not true! We purchased the right car from the best dealer and the best salesperson - Earl Byrd at Mungenast Hyundia!

Blake

dileofj
12/12/2014

"COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER"

My connection with Kelly Sullivan began with emails. I knew what I wanted and it became a matter of features, price and availability. We spoke on the phone a few times and finally set an appointment. I found Kelly to be very tech savvy about all the features of the car and multimedia system. She explained everything in great detail and made sure that I understood everything. Understand that I drove in with a 2006 Sonata in which the latest hi-tech item was the aftermarket HD radio I had installed a year ago and she was showing me a car with a dashboard and steering wheel that looked like it belonged in an airplane. Kelly demonstrated every feature and made sure that I understood all of the capabilities. On the test drive she pointed out the many new safety features and all the warning signs for blind spots, lane changing etc. Kelly also worked with me on meeting my budget price. When the deal was struck it did not take very long for the service department to clean the car a deliver it to the front door where Kelly checked it over to make sure everything was as it should be and again reviewed some of the features to be sure that I understood everything. This was the best experience I have had on any car purchase and could not be happier.

Blessed Truly
12/06/2014

"Great Experience "

Weldon Streeter was my sales professional once again. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Hyundai with his help. He worked out everything I needed to drive off with my awesome new car. He's a nice man. My experience at the dealership was nice and comfortable. I'll highly recommend Weldon Streeter, Eric Krum and Hyundai Hazelwood MO to everyone. Eric Krumm was great at working out the financing part of my new car as well. Thank you guys.

Freeloader39
11/13/2014

"Buying a 2015 Hyundai Genesis sedan, 3.6"

Just a few words about my experience with buying a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.6. Kelly Sullivan was my salesperson and I cannot say enough good things about her. The actual buying process has never been a pleasant experience for me until now. Since the sales people do what they do every day versus what I do every few years, there is no doubt in my mind that the professionals have the advantage. However, all went smoothly. Everything was explained carefully with regard to all charges. There were no surprises. Lastly, (and I might sound a bit sexist here), while I expect all salespeople to be able to explain all car operating functions completely, I don't usually have too much confidence in a woman's knowledge of the greasy stuff. Kelly is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the car, mechanical or not mechanical. She answered my questions quickly and thoroughly with an occasional query of someone else if there was any doubt about something. The car is fairly technical but Kelly explained it all carefully then invited me to come back for a refresher (which I did). I'm a satisfied customer. (And this car is going to knock the socks off the competition.)

Eleg4nce
10/26/2014

"Saviour"

After a horrible experience at Auffenberg Hyundai, Mungenast was the light at the end of the tunnel. They were very friendly and wanted to help you in anyway that they could. Bob Jordan really helped me through my first vehicle purchase experience, even helped me through a mild panic attack! They were wonderful and I left there with a car the same day I stepped foot in the building. Thank you for your service!

FredM44
10/14/2014

"GREAT SERVICE"

Marc is a very up front and honest person. Great to work with. A little hard to read at first, comes off a little strong but very up front and honest. He does not sugar coat things. If you need an answer he will tell you. Treats you like you were family. AA++

Mrsg6189
8/23/2014

"My car experience "

The sales staff was very patient and knowledgable about the cars. When I arrived I was not sure what car would fit my needs but Rodney Henry took the time to find a car that fit my needs and wants, that also fit within my budget. Then David in finance walked me through financing my first car. He made the process painless and helped me find the loan that worked best for me.

Megastar52
6/19/2014

"My Experience "

I was looking for a second car, my search brought me to Mungenast, Kelly and Rodney took very good care of my needs, to provide me with car I needed at a price that was reasonable for my pocket. The service was amazing. My new car will come from Mungenast, the satisfaction I received, did not make me feel like I got in over my head. Thank you guys very much.

Gilesg
5/27/2014

"Great experience"

Rodney assisted me with my new car. He was very helpful and listened to my needs. He even help me with finding insurance for my car.

sgawa
5/05/2014

"Awesome Experience Buying at Mungenast Hyundai "

I would like to appreciate sales person at Mungenast Hyundai especially Rodney Henry. He was excellent guy with deep knowledge about the products, its functioning and good person to talk with. I will rate him 10*** for his excellent work. I decided to buy the car at Mungenast is because of Rodney. Also I referred his name to my friends and they are also happy with deals, prices and servicing with Mungenast. In future I will consider about only Mungenast Hyundai because of Rodney. I am delighted with doing business with Mungenast and will like to continue this relationship many years. I will stay Mungenast is providing stellar service to its customer, i will recommend everyone visit Mungenast Hyundai once before making your decision for buying a car anywhere else. I am sure you will end up buying at Mungenast Hyundai. Thanks Mungenast and Thanks a lot Rodney. Keep doing great job.

Reviews of Marc Vivian