Mungenast Hyundai

Mungenast Hyundai
Call
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

"GREAT SERVICE"

Marc is a very up front and honest person. Great to work with. A little hard to read at first, comes off a little strong but very up front and honest. He does not sugar coat things. If you need an answer he will tell you. Treats you like you were family. AA++

"My car experience "

The sales staff was very patient and knowledgable about the cars. When I arrived I was not sure what car would fit my needs but Rodney Henry took the time to find a car that fit my needs and wants, that also fit within my budget. Then David in finance walked me through financing my first car. He made the process painless and helped me find the loan that worked best for me.

"My Experience "

I was looking for a second car, my search brought me to Mungenast, Kelly and Rodney took very good care of my needs, to provide me with car I needed at a price that was reasonable for my pocket. The service was amazing. My new car will come from Mungenast, the satisfaction I received, did not make me feel like I got in over my head. Thank you guys very much.

"Great experience"

Rodney assisted me with my new car. He was very helpful and listened to my needs. He even help me with finding insurance for my car.

"Awesome Experience Buying at Mungenast Hyundai "

I would like to appreciate sales person at Mungenast Hyundai especially Rodney Henry. He was excellent guy with deep knowledge about the products, its functioning and good person to talk with. I will rate him 10*** for his excellent work. I decided to buy the car at Mungenast is because of Rodney. Also I referred his name to my friends and they are also happy with deals, prices and servicing with Mungenast. In future I will consider about only Mungenast Hyundai because of Rodney. I am delighted with doing business with Mungenast and will like to continue this relationship many years. I will stay Mungenast is providing stellar service to its customer, i will recommend everyone visit Mungenast Hyundai once before making your decision for buying a car anywhere else. I am sure you will end up buying at Mungenast Hyundai. Thanks Mungenast and Thanks a lot Rodney. Keep doing great job.

"Go See Rodney!"

Rodney was awesome!!! I have never had a good car buying experience so I was really dreading going to buy a new car :( When Rodney came up to me I immediately liked him and he was so nice and he worked with me to get me into a car that I wanted and was in my price range!! It was the best experience I have ever had, I will be back, and I recommend him to everyone!!!!!

"Bought a 2014 Hyundai Sonata ... Great Experience"

The one simple word that can describe my experience is "Great!!!". Why? - They got me the best deal and I could get in less than half an hour. Believe me I have been looking for a car for over 2 months now. I can bet there cant be a better deal. - The person assisting me with my purchase was Rodney. Great guy. Very friendly. He got us the deal. I am a person of fewer words. But I am sure you got the message. :)

"Ms. Stress free"

This was a great experience. Mr. Henry was excellent. I has been in situation with my last vehicle that has me very stress. Even the thought of trading my car in was stressful, burt Rodney helped to make my transition easy and stress free. I am recommending friend as well as family to the Munganast family and to their outstanding representative Mr. Henry.

RodneyHenry

"Buying My Sonata"

Salesmen in general all helpful and with pleasant personality . . I love my Sonata and look foreward to continued excellent service from Mungenast Hyundai. My salesman ( Rodney Henry ) was easy to work with and very helpful .

"Happy and rollin"

This was the best and easiest car buying experience ever. My sales person seemed very genuine and listen to my needs in picking out my vehicle. I would recommend Rodney to anyone.

Rodney Henry