Mungenast Hyundai

649 Dunn Road,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Mungenast Hyundai Info
About Mungenast Hyundai

At Mungenast Hyundai, we are proud to present the St. Louis and surrounding areas with popular Hyundai models such as the new Elantra, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe, Accent or Sonata, all equipped with the features you desire. Looking for a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai or a used car, truck, or SUV in the St. Louis area? We have you covered! Plus, we have over 20 banks and credit unions that help us help you finance your purchase or lease. And of course, our award-winning dealership strives to be the absolute best in customer satisfaction. At our service center, you'll experience the difference that our thoroughly trained, Hyundai-Certified Technicians provide. Mungenast Hyundai Service Center offers full-service automotive repair, including body shop, automotive detail, tire and brake service, alignments, oil changes, and mileage-based services so your vehicle is operating at peak efficiency! "Hyundai makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast Hyundai Learn More

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

kevinphillips762
8/22/2016

"Great customer service"

I really appreciate the way Weldon stepped up to the plate and provided EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE when my salesman Bob Jordan was off for the day! Weldon is a great asset to your dealership he's a Real TEAM PLAYER

getz.rebekah
8/18/2016

"Mungenast Review"

I'm really happy with my vehicle and the over all customer service. However it did take two days to actually take my new car home because of issues with the Internet.

dea51770
8/16/2016

"New Elantra"

I thought the entire staff did a great job in both sales and finance. I would definitely go back to purchase another car from this dealership.

Danny Walters

ckjanp
8/11/2016

"excellent sercice"

My experience at the dealership was great. Had a wonderful saleperson that took the time to address my needs. Was not rush into a deceision about my purchase. This is the four car purchase at this dealership and my family has purchased all their autos from his dealership as well. Keep up the good work.

Shamikkac
8/11/2016

"I guess things could be worst."

On July 14 2016 i purchased a 2013 Hyundai Elantra from Mungenast Hyundai. I would like to start off first by saying that this is the veryy first car that i purchased from a dealership with financing and i am 27 years old! When i walked in Hyundai i was greeted by 2 secretaries a lady and a yound man named Matt Chavez and i must say that there politeness was outstanding. when i walked in i was greeted very happily so at this point my car buying experience has me feeling savy. Anywho I told the guy Matt that i was looking to speak to a gentlemen that i had been speaking with in reguards to the Elantra and he had asked me to come in. The person wasnt there and Ill admit we had spoken on the prior but time had gotten away from me. Matt said he would take care of everything because the other person was no available. So i explain to Matt that a couple weeks prior that i had began my car search and that I ended up looking at a jeep at another dealership and that they had ended up sending my information to the wrong bank and after getting no response they had ran my name through several lenders and that i was not approved for the vehicle. at this point i had went back to original bank were my credit was NOT suppose to be and asked for a smaller loan amount and try it again this time thank bank approved me i asked for $10,000. PERFECT so i have something to go on. I also explained to Matt that I wanted to spend that amount possibly having my Sales Tax and plates in the loan and that I didn't want to go over a certain amount with the monthly note. The bank did not allow the plates to be in with loan so i said that's fine. Matt also brought the car out so that i can look at it I loved it was small and my favorite color with a lot of nice features so I was happy and impressed he asked me if i wanted to drive it and I stated no. So we go thru the process of getting the car approved and at some point when it was discussed that i could get the car with out the sales tax included another member told me that they would take car of the first car note and that I did not have to make a payment for 45 days ok great. So i left with my car and everything is going great until the next day i discovered that my aux input does not work or my usb port. But the Bluetooth fine so i can rely on that so day 2 Matt calls and ask how is everything going so I explain the aux and the Bluetooth and i forgot to mention that i thought my car throttled hard at 40 mph so Matt said bring it in and they will take care of it. I took my car and the tested everything and said that its working fine and that my phone was to updated for my I phone Aux. ok thats fine. So then my title and registration came back to the dealership because a small address error. They were more than ok with fixing the error and it was corrected. Now that all that had gotten take care of i then realized it was almost time to get plates which will be today the 11th of Aug. but i purchased the vehicle on the 15th so i thought i would be allowed 30 days from the purchasing date but thats not the case it says the 11th. Now when i went back to the dealership i asked to have my car washed so the guy in the service shop that somewhat sent me on a run around the first time because i dint have an appointment and i needed them to look at a few things was much more happier that day and he also insisted he would take car of the car wash. When i first got the car Matt said they took it back to clean it up well it looked like they might have sprayed it with a power hose and shined her up real good and that was the second time as well but the bottom line is at this point i agreed to let the dealership send me a check to take care of my first payment and i still have not seen the check and it could be because the address issue and my plates are due today and i thought i would have to the 14th called and asked Matt Mon does the state of Missouri give an extension because my plates was $531 more than the note that they insisted they would take care of and I still haven't heard anything back from that after our last conversation Monday. At this point I feel some type of way i don't know how because Matt was very helpful and sounded concerned but my service experience in the garage not so pleasant as well as the run around here and there and since i travel a lot i have already put 3000 miles on my vehicle and its due to be serviced and i don't wanna take it there. Any recommendations? Can I go to another Hyundai dealership for it to be serviced? Will I come out of pocket for that as well? Sorry for all the grammatical errors Im actually suppose to be out the door for work. Hope everyone enjoy there day.

Matt Chavez

Marco
7/22/2016

"Go nowhere else but here"

I compared several dealerships and having had bad experience with a different major hyundai dealer I decided to give Mungenast a try. I saw a Sonata online and inquired about the price and availability. Chris Lyons responded in a very timely manner and answered all my questions. He gave me an amazing deal so I had to skip the others and come to the best. When I arrived I was greeted by Greg which finalized the car sale. Greg Patton was very pleasant, friendly and professional and not once did I feel pressured by anyone unlike some other dealerships. If you want great service and a great price stop by Mungenast. Thank you all again for a great car buying experience.

Chris Lyon

Reginary
7/21/2016

"Came in with motor problem, left with rotor issues!"

My motor went out on my Hyundai Sonata so I had my car towed to Mungenast off S. Lindbergh blvd. The recall through Hyundai covered the motor replacement, but when I picked my car up today (2 months later), I noticed a horrible rumble when I slowed down & when I stopped. Took car right back in the service dept. & they tell me my brakes are worn down & my rotors are rusted & warped. Well nothing was wrong with my brakes the day my motor went out...never did I even hear a squeek! Now, after not being driven in 73 days, my brakes and rotors are destroyed! No explanation & horrible customer service as usual. When your service advisor laughs at you, you know it's time to leave...for your own good.

klcarterstl
7/21/2016

"Happy !!!"

I am thrilled with my new vehicle & honestly enjoyed working with the people at Mungenast Hyundai. They were all genuine and pleasant throughout the entire process!

Danny Walters, Marco (?),

sturmi
7/15/2016

"Awesome dealership!"

Bought my 4th Hyundai from the great team at Mungenast! An amazing buying experience! From financing to delivery the whole team were professional and courteous!

Ted Dunn

Lyfe's good
7/09/2016

"Astonishing!"

Hyundai Mungenast is the most efficient and genuinely sincere group of experts I have ever worked with. I do not want to call them salesmen because they elevate well above the stereotype of a car salesman. I would definitely continue to purchase from this group of wonderful and experienced people! There was no pressure. I test drove on my lunch hour, and by the time I returned to work, I had a response. Simply amazing!

Chris Lyons