Mungenast Hyundai

Donna Capriglione

July 27, 2017

"2017 Sonata"

- jackr2 Verified Customer

We finished a 3yr lease on our 2015 Sonata. Instead of leasing another vehicle we decided to purchase a 2017 Sonata. Weldon made the transition -- from lease to purchase -- as smooth, hassle-free, as possible. We appreciate Weldon's sales approach-- low-key, well-informed, & customer friendly.

July 23, 2017

"new sonata"

- alexpiglet98 Verified Customer

told that our loan qualified for would be 1-2% less than it was, despite our having "just about the best credit scores you can have." Will probably refinance in next few months for cheaper rate elsewhere.

July 21, 2017

"How satisfied I am with Hyundai"

- chicdouglas77 Verified Customer

I looked at cars but was undecided when I got home I called back and asked Forest if I could lease the Genesis he got back with me in maybe 45min I was astonished

Other Employees : The finance manager I cannot remember his name