Peoria Kia

Peoria Kia

Peoria Kia Info

Sands Kia

Tempe Kia

"Terrible customer service "

Went to buy a used car and wasn't so sure if I wanted it. The man rushed me to sign the papers and than walked out with his fist in the air laughing with the other co-workers. After than he repeatly called my phone saying to my kids he needs to talk to me asap and harassing the house phone, I called him back and he was asking for a letter I mail to him and it was on his desk the whole time.

Bret

"Bait and switch, terrible customer service"

Misleading pricing, mysteriously disappearing stock (oh, we had that one, but it just sold so we have a higher priced one...)--classic case of why we car dealers get a poor reputation.

John

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!! WAS RIPPED OFF, MY..."

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!! WAS RIPPED OFF, MY GREY LEATHER SEAT TURNED YELLOW A WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT THE CAR AND THEY REFUSED TO FIX IT. TOLD ME TO JUST PUT SEAT COVERS ON. ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER DEALT WITH! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!

Andy weatherly, michael knapp

"I can tell you that Peoria Kia has awesome customer..."

I can tell you that Peoria Kia has awesome customer service! I came to them with a problem, which most other dealerships might have said, you need to go back to where you bought it. I might not have bought my car at Peoria Kia, but I can tell you where I'm going to continue to go for service and anything else I need - Peoria Kia. It might be a while before I'm in the market to purchase another car, but they've earned my trust and future business. I can't begin to thank Peoria Kia enough and highly recommend that you check them out.

Ron & Nick

"The previous review of steve was so off base and all..."

The previous review of steve was so off base and all fabricated! he is a true professional , sincere and went above and beyond to make my new car buying experience and my families the best we ever had. He is top notch and an asset to any company he works for.

steve sloan

"Mary ann was very friendly and professional over all it..."

Mary ann was very friendly and professional over all it was a great buying experience and I would strongly recommended them to anyone as a single older women it was very important that I felt that I could trust them to give me the best deal possible

mary ann

"Great and friendly personnel. Courteous, concise and..."

Great and friendly personnel. Courteous, concise and made the car buying experience easy and fun. I would definitely recommend this dealership! Thanks to all the staff.

Maryann gorelkin

"This is, by far, the best experience I have ever had from..."

This is, by far, the best experience I have ever had from a car dealership. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful, professional, and friendly. Victor, Theodore and Larry were all very helpful in fulfilling my needs. Victor found me in the new car area where I discovered that the new car price was more than I wanted to spend on a car. He had me look at several different ones in the 2014 line that had different enhancements. None worked for me. Then he showed me a 2011 that had just come in the day before. We drove it, we negotiated....Larry helped a tremendous amount. They didn't play silly games with me. They treated me professionally. They treated me respectfully. I love my "new" car!

victor (sales) , Larry Guillen (sales manager), Theodore

"Curtis (salesman) took the time to get to know my wants..."

Curtis (salesman) took the time to get to know my wants and needs and found the perfect vehicle that suited both. He was friendly, courteous, fun and made the shopping experience wonderful! And then, I am fresh out of a bankruptcy and work as a bartender (hard to prove income), but Bryson (Finance Director) went above and beyond to get my loan approved and at the best interest rate possible. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. I would recommend EVERYONE in the valley to go to Peoria KIA!

Curtis Terrell and Bryson Hicks

"I had called and talked to Jay Saltz to see if the car I..."

I had called and talked to Jay Saltz to see if the car I had seen online (2004 Sebring) was still available. He let me know he had the keys in hand, but asked me to hold while he made sure it was in the lot. When he let me know it was there a friend and I drove from Tempe to Peoria to look. I met with Jay, he showed me the car, talked to me about the car, and answered my questions. Jay great with customer service! As I work for a place that prides itself on Customer Service the way he presented the facts about the car, handed me the car fax review, and answered our questions was an example of Great Customer Service. I would totally refer him to any friend or family buying a car. Just like Jay, his manager Scott Potter also demonstrated awesome Customer Service. He took the time to understand my situation, when I was thinking of waiting to talk with my husband. Because of both of these men and their caring about the customer, and true honesty I decided to go ahead and buy the car. I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!

Jay Saltz and Scott Potter