Peoria Kia

Peoria Kia Info

Sands Kia

lovemysedona
11/10/2015

"What a great experience"

I was looking for something bigger for my increasing family and I found a Kia Sedona on the website. When I called it was exactly what I was looking for at the right price! I dealt with John the internet salesman and he was very professional. He wasn't pushy at all and I didn't feel pressured. Now we have an awesome new Kia Sedona and my family and I couldn't be happier!

Bernie B
10/28/2015

"car experiance"

At last I found a sales person (Maryann) to be honest, knowledgeable, and courteous. She explained and answered all may questions and helped me make the right decision on my purchase. Maryann G. is the one to see if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Maryann Gorelkin

Guido2
10/24/2015

"New car purchase"

Larry made it quick and easy straight forward no gimmicks all pricing is up front. Looking for a new kia Larry's your go to guy

Larry D.

Morgans5555
10/23/2015

"Great Crew"

I Bought a car from Michael Meinert Yesterday and he did a great job. I have never had such a great experience at a dealership. Everyone there was nice and helpful. I will tell all friends about Peoria kia. Thanks guys!

Michael Meinert Ron Swift Jay Morgan

optimaturbo
10/22/2015

"awesome deal, awesome dealership"

I am not the type of person to write reviews but, last week i bought a 2015 KIA Optima SX from Peoria KIA. My salesman John was awesome, Very upfront and honest, and I felt like i got the best deal possible. My wife is going to need a car in the next year, and we will for sure be buying it from John. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

lindaslovelies
10/21/2015

"Love my Sorrento"

I purchase a 2015 Sorrento from this dealership and it's my dream car! John was upfront and honest and I got the best deal in the valley!!

carhappy girl
10/21/2015

"Great customer service"

Purchased a new Optima from John, had a great experience. Will send all my friends and family to Peoria Kia. Thank you so much I love my car.

disgrunted customer
9/11/2015

"Faked diagnostic, fabricated problems."

I don't like to report or wasting time for some thing I suffered, but this report may help to prevent further damage to unsuspecting customers who may want to do business with Peoria Kia service department. On September 8th 2015, I brought in my 2008 Kia Sedona for them to diagnose the engine cooling fans problem which cause the engine to heat up. I had trusted them totally to fix my Kia Sedona, I had believed that because they are selling Kia cars. Soon afterward, they told me that my van has a big problem, the electrical wires got so hot that it melted away and damaged the fan controller, which caused the engine overheat. It will cost $ 1,200.00 for the total repair. I then asked them ( Steve, the service adviser, is a nice gentleman, he only listened to the evil mechanic's faked report ) if they had a copy of the diagnostic printout which shows the problem in details by the computer scan. They told me they don't have it....I knew then that they are lying, so I brought it home for my cousin to check it out, he found out the real problem, it is the ECT sensor ( engine cooling temperature sensor ) failed to send the signal to the fans. There was no melted wires found, the fan controller still good. We then bought the temperature sensor for 25 bucks, replaced it. Soon after, my mini van works again for 25 bucks. Warning: Stay away from this dealership at all cost or face unscrupulous rip offs.

Steve ( Service adviser ) and unknown, hidden mechanic. )

Jim
6/26/2015

"Bait and switch with pricing of a lease"

I got on the Peoria KIA Internet site to check out the 2016 KIA Sorento. Of course a pop-up chat window came up immediately and the person on the other end asked if they could help me. When I chatted that I was looking to lease a KIA Sorento, he asked for my name, address, email address and phone number and said that someone would contact me by phone. A guy by the name of Larry called me and showed me a picture of a light colored Sorento (my preference) and asked me when I could come in to talk about the lease. I told him that I would be in the next evening (Friday) or on Saturday afternoon. He asked if I had a trade-in and I told him that we had a 2003 KIA Sedona van. He asked how many miles were on the car and if it was in good condition. I told him that it ran like a charm but it had 186,000 on it. He said "Great. That will be more than enough to cover the down payment". He told me that the monthly payment would be between $219 and $239 for a three year lease with 12,000 miles a year. My wife and I went there tonight and Larry was not there. Some other salesman (who is not even listed in the employee list below) let us take a test drive and then we went into the dealership to complete the paperwork. After filling out the credit application and getting credit score information, he left us and went up to the counter to talk with another employee. He came back about 10 minutes later and said that he could only give us $1,000 for the trade-in and the monthly payments (including tax, registration, etc.) would be $328.00. He said the monthly payment was higher than what "Larry" had said over the phone was because he didn't include the tax, licence and registration and that we had test driven an "LX" model and Larry was quoting the "L" model. The only difference to the basic package of the "L" and "LX" models was the back-up camera and an "e" service in the radio/CD area. We told him that we didn't really need the "e" service or the back-up camera so he went back up to the counter and talked with the same employee. When he came back he had the exact same piece of paper with him that said the monthly payment would be $328 and the down payment would be $2,499. When I accused them of a "bait and switch" about the down payment and the difference in the monthly payment, he said that he couldn't speak for Larry and that Larry should not have quoted me a monthly payment. I'm upset about the difference in the monthly payment but even more upset that "Larry" would say that our 2003 Sedona would be "MORE THAN ENOUGH TO COVER THE DOWN PAYMENT". No wonder car dealerships that lack honesty and integrity hurt the reputations of all car dealerships.

Don't know

cyhawkgrad
2/03/2015

"Terrible Customer Service"

My wife and I purchased a brand new 2011 Kia Sorento with appoximately 100 miles on the car in May 2010 from the Peoria dealership. Last year the hood started peeling. When my wife took it back to the dealership they accused us of having the car repainted; which we never have. After some battles with them, my wife received a phone message from the Manager stating that they were not going to fix the hood because we were not loyal customers. I called the Kia offices in California and they did some research and stated they had not repainted the car at their end. They stated they would forward my complaint up to the District Manager. We never received a call from this person. This is a car we have had nothing but troubles from day one. The car would for no reason not start. My wife was stranded numerous times and we had to have the car towed to different dealerships. Will never buy from this dealership or Kia again. Be aware of purchaisng a car here. If you don't get all your maintenance and oil changes here they refuse to help you. My question to the dealerhip and Kia is where is YOUR loyalty to your customer when you sell them a car. I guess there is no loyalty in giving you $30,000 for a car. Social media is a wonderful thing; this is also going on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Hopefully, it will help prevent others from doing business with this dealership and manufactuer.

Don't remember the persons name