Peoria Kia

Tempe Kia

cyhawkgrad
2/03/2015

"Terrible Customer Service"

My wife and I purchased a brand new 2011 Kia Sorento with appoximately 100 miles on the car in May 2010 from the Peoria dealership. Last year the hood started peeling. When my wife took it back to the dealership they accused us of having the car repainted; which we never have. After some battles with them, my wife received a phone message from the Manager stating that they were not going to fix the hood because we were not loyal customers. I called the Kia offices in California and they did some research and stated they had not repainted the car at their end. They stated they would forward my complaint up to the District Manager. We never received a call from this person. This is a car we have had nothing but troubles from day one. The car would for no reason not start. My wife was stranded numerous times and we had to have the car towed to different dealerships. Will never buy from this dealership or Kia again. Be aware of purchaisng a car here. If you don't get all your maintenance and oil changes here they refuse to help you. My question to the dealerhip and Kia is where is YOUR loyalty to your customer when you sell them a car. I guess there is no loyalty in giving you $30,000 for a car. Social media is a wonderful thing; this is also going on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Hopefully, it will help prevent others from doing business with this dealership and manufactuer.

Don't remember the persons name

natomes
11/27/2014

"What a Relief"

If it wasn't for Peoria Kia, we would still be living a nightmare. The general sales manager was very understanding of our situation and the nightmare that we went through with Camelbak Kia. We got a great deal on our car and everyone was extremely polite. Highly recommend this dealership

Ron Swift

Buffylove1990
7/16/2014

"Terrible customer service "

Went to buy a used car and wasn't so sure if I wanted it. The man rushed me to sign the papers and than walked out with his fist in the air laughing with the other co-workers. After than he repeatly called my phone saying to my kids he needs to talk to me asap and harassing the house phone, I called him back and he was asking for a letter I mail to him and it was on his desk the whole time.

Bret

bdeanbrown
6/03/2014

"Bait and switch, terrible customer service"

Misleading pricing, mysteriously disappearing stock (oh, we had that one, but it just sold so we have a higher priced one...)--classic case of why we car dealers get a poor reputation.

John

mzamber
3/11/2014

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!! WAS RIPPED OFF, MY..."

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!! WAS RIPPED OFF, MY GREY LEATHER SEAT TURNED YELLOW A WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT THE CAR AND THEY REFUSED TO FIX IT. TOLD ME TO JUST PUT SEAT COVERS ON. ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER DEALT WITH! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!

Andy weatherly, michael knapp

DLTyler
2/23/2014

"I can tell you that Peoria Kia has awesome customer..."

I can tell you that Peoria Kia has awesome customer service! I came to them with a problem, which most other dealerships might have said, you need to go back to where you bought it. I might not have bought my car at Peoria Kia, but I can tell you where I'm going to continue to go for service and anything else I need - Peoria Kia. It might be a while before I'm in the market to purchase another car, but they've earned my trust and future business. I can't begin to thank Peoria Kia enough and highly recommend that you check them out.

Ron & Nick

inlovekia
1/29/2014

"The previous review of steve was so off base and all..."

The previous review of steve was so off base and all fabricated! he is a true professional , sincere and went above and beyond to make my new car buying experience and my families the best we ever had. He is top notch and an asset to any company he works for.

steve sloan

missmeagain
9/30/2013

"Mary ann was very friendly and professional over all it..."

Mary ann was very friendly and professional over all it was a great buying experience and I would strongly recommended them to anyone as a single older women it was very important that I felt that I could trust them to give me the best deal possible

mary ann

dianerowe
9/27/2013

"Great and friendly personnel. Courteous, concise and..."

Great and friendly personnel. Courteous, concise and made the car buying experience easy and fun. I would definitely recommend this dealership! Thanks to all the staff.

Maryann gorelkin

kaymcgee
7/24/2013

"This is, by far, the best experience I have ever had from..."

This is, by far, the best experience I have ever had from a car dealership. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful, professional, and friendly. Victor, Theodore and Larry were all very helpful in fulfilling my needs. Victor found me in the new car area where I discovered that the new car price was more than I wanted to spend on a car. He had me look at several different ones in the 2014 line that had different enhancements. None worked for me. Then he showed me a 2011 that had just come in the day before. We drove it, we negotiated....Larry helped a tremendous amount. They didn't play silly games with me. They treated me professionally. They treated me respectfully. I love my "new" car!

victor (sales) , Larry Guillen (sales manager), Theodore