Peoria Kia

Sands Kia

HANSENGIRLS2
4/28/2016

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

YESTERDAY'S VISIT WAS EXCEPTIONAL, THE CHANGES THEY HAVE MADE ARE AWESOME. WAS NOT HASSLED TO BUY A NEW CAR OR DO A SURVEY. BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND UPON STARTING MY 2015 OPTIMA IT WAS A NO GO, GOT A NEIGHBOR TO JUMP IT AND DROVE RIGHT THEIR THEY HAD EVERY THING DONE WITHIN AN HOUR AND HALF. THEY EARNED THIS 5 STAR KUDOS TO YOUR DEALERSHIP.

ED WAS AWESOME WILL BE LOOKING FOR HIM AGAIN.

nmrahimzadeh
4/02/2016

"BEST SERVICE EVER"

I WENT IN WITH NO HOPES OF COMING OUT WITH A NEW CAR, I HAD A DODGE CALIBER THAT WAS ABOUT 8 THOUSAND DOLLARS UPSIDE DOWN. I WORKED WITH VIKTOR AND LARRY (SALES MANAGER) AND WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY I WALKED ONTO THE LOT VIKTOR GREETED ME FIRST THING HE SAID WAS "LETS MAKE SURE YOU LOVE THE CAR LETS GO FOR A DRIVE" EVERYWHERE I WENT THEY KEPT SAYING, OH RUN YOUR CREDIT, WE CANNOT GET YOU APPROVED ETC ETC. SO I TOOK THE WHITE 2016 KIA SOUL ON A DRIVE AND I LOVED THE WAY IT DROVE SO THEN WE PROCEEDED TO DO A TRADE EVALUATION ANDTHE NUMBERS. RIGHT OFF THE BAT LARRY THE SALES MANAGER GAVE ME "DOUBLE" OF WHAT OTHER DEALERSHIPS WERE GIVING ME FOR MY CAR, THEN HE DISCOUTNED HIS CAR EVEN MORE TO MAKE SURE I GET TO WHERE I WANTED TO BE! HE DIDNT BS ME AROUDN AND GIVE ME FALSE PROMISES EVEN THOUGH MINE AND MY WIFES CREDITS ARE NOT A+++ CREDIT SCORES THEY DROPPED MY INTEREST RATE 14 PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND I HAVE TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THIS DEALERSHIP VIKTOR AND LARRY ARE THE MAN!

VIKTOR , LARRY

Karpurkia
3/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

Woke up this morning to get my third automotive repair in three months! Decided to get a new car instead! I remembered that Peoria Kia had been sending me emails and ecards for my birthday for quite awhile (and this without buying from them ever before!) and figured I'd give them a try. Talk about customer service! I emailed Larry the internet sales manager, and he emailed me back to come on in. I arrived at Peoria Kia at 1pm, rode off in my new Soul at 305pm! No BS, No hassles, took my trade in (running rough and needing repair) paid off my loan with my bank (who wouldn't give me a new car loan) and we test drove the one I liked, and Larry made it all happen! No more breakdowns, repairs, etc. I would highly recommend this dealership (and especially Larry) to anyone thinking of buying a new car, even if you have less than stellar credit! (as I do!) Look forward to servicing my car at Peoria KIA!

Larry Internet Sales Mgr, Kevin Finance

dan5982
2/11/2016

"Wonderful people, great experience"

I bought a new Kia Soul at the start of the new year. I had a terrible experience with Camelback Kia, and after reading online reviews I went to Peoria and met with Larry DeNinis, and drove away that day. He was patient, well informed, and worked with me to get the financing right for my budget. No games, no unnecessary waiting, all business.

Larry DeNinis

lovemysedona
11/10/2015

"What a great experience"

I was looking for something bigger for my increasing family and I found a Kia Sedona on the website. When I called it was exactly what I was looking for at the right price! I dealt with John the internet salesman and he was very professional. He wasn't pushy at all and I didn't feel pressured. Now we have an awesome new Kia Sedona and my family and I couldn't be happier!

Bernie B
10/28/2015

"car experiance"

At last I found a sales person (Maryann) to be honest, knowledgeable, and courteous. She explained and answered all may questions and helped me make the right decision on my purchase. Maryann G. is the one to see if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Maryann Gorelkin

Guido2
10/24/2015

"New car purchase"

Larry made it quick and easy straight forward no gimmicks all pricing is up front. Looking for a new kia Larry's your go to guy

Larry D.

Morgans5555
10/23/2015

"Great Crew"

I Bought a car from Michael Meinert Yesterday and he did a great job. I have never had such a great experience at a dealership. Everyone there was nice and helpful. I will tell all friends about Peoria kia. Thanks guys!

Michael Meinert Ron Swift Jay Morgan

optimaturbo
10/22/2015

"awesome deal, awesome dealership"

I am not the type of person to write reviews but, last week i bought a 2015 KIA Optima SX from Peoria KIA. My salesman John was awesome, Very upfront and honest, and I felt like i got the best deal possible. My wife is going to need a car in the next year, and we will for sure be buying it from John. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

lindaslovelies
10/21/2015

"Love my Sorrento"

I purchase a 2015 Sorrento from this dealership and it's my dream car! John was upfront and honest and I got the best deal in the valley!!