Peoria Kia

Sands Kia

Jennifer
8/31/2016

"One star is to high"

I brought my 2014 Kia Optima in for recall work (on appointment) at 8:59 August 31, 2016 (was suppose to be there at 9) Jamie said it would be an hour maybe an hour and a half max. An hour and fourty-five minutes later I ask their receptionist how much longer. She grabs my advisor Jamie and he says that the car in front of mine was having lots of trouble but don't worry mine is in the shop being worked on now.... I said you're lying, he looked at me astonished as if he had brought the car back to service himself and said no I'm not its in the shop now, the vehicle in front of yours was having lots of trouble. I pointed at my car and said it hasn't moved since I brought it in at 9! It was still sitting in line to be worked on. He flipped around and briskley walked out side, ran to my optima, brought it around to the front came back in and said it would take 20 more minutes... 38 minutes later I got my car. I was going to see about adding some equipment like the larger touch screen radio, remote start and a back up camera (mine is just an LX) but nope. With them blatenly lying to my face at the first experience I can say I will be taking my business elsewhere. It started off great, good coffee and doughnuts with very friendly service but when it all came down to it, just lies. They weren't even good lies though.... You fools the whole show room is glass!

Jamie

Christina
7/24/2016

"Dominic - Salesman"

I just went into Peoria Kia yesterday, and bought my 3rd Kia Soul from them. Dominic couldn't have made it any easier to get into a brand new one right away. I phoned him the day before to let him know exactly what I wanted, color, etc. And when I got there the next day it was in front waiting for me. Peoria Kia is fabulous to work with and won't let you down.

Dominic

HANSENGIRLS2
4/28/2016

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

YESTERDAY'S VISIT WAS EXCEPTIONAL, THE CHANGES THEY HAVE MADE ARE AWESOME. WAS NOT HASSLED TO BUY A NEW CAR OR DO A SURVEY. BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND UPON STARTING MY 2015 OPTIMA IT WAS A NO GO, GOT A NEIGHBOR TO JUMP IT AND DROVE RIGHT THEIR THEY HAD EVERY THING DONE WITHIN AN HOUR AND HALF. THEY EARNED THIS 5 STAR KUDOS TO YOUR DEALERSHIP.

ED WAS AWESOME WILL BE LOOKING FOR HIM AGAIN.

nmrahimzadeh
4/02/2016

"BEST SERVICE EVER"

I WENT IN WITH NO HOPES OF COMING OUT WITH A NEW CAR, I HAD A DODGE CALIBER THAT WAS ABOUT 8 THOUSAND DOLLARS UPSIDE DOWN. I WORKED WITH VIKTOR AND LARRY (SALES MANAGER) AND WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY I WALKED ONTO THE LOT VIKTOR GREETED ME FIRST THING HE SAID WAS "LETS MAKE SURE YOU LOVE THE CAR LETS GO FOR A DRIVE" EVERYWHERE I WENT THEY KEPT SAYING, OH RUN YOUR CREDIT, WE CANNOT GET YOU APPROVED ETC ETC. SO I TOOK THE WHITE 2016 KIA SOUL ON A DRIVE AND I LOVED THE WAY IT DROVE SO THEN WE PROCEEDED TO DO A TRADE EVALUATION ANDTHE NUMBERS. RIGHT OFF THE BAT LARRY THE SALES MANAGER GAVE ME "DOUBLE" OF WHAT OTHER DEALERSHIPS WERE GIVING ME FOR MY CAR, THEN HE DISCOUTNED HIS CAR EVEN MORE TO MAKE SURE I GET TO WHERE I WANTED TO BE! HE DIDNT BS ME AROUDN AND GIVE ME FALSE PROMISES EVEN THOUGH MINE AND MY WIFES CREDITS ARE NOT A+++ CREDIT SCORES THEY DROPPED MY INTEREST RATE 14 PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND I HAVE TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THIS DEALERSHIP VIKTOR AND LARRY ARE THE MAN!

VIKTOR , LARRY

Karpurkia
3/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

Woke up this morning to get my third automotive repair in three months! Decided to get a new car instead! I remembered that Peoria Kia had been sending me emails and ecards for my birthday for quite awhile (and this without buying from them ever before!) and figured I'd give them a try. Talk about customer service! I emailed Larry the internet sales manager, and he emailed me back to come on in. I arrived at Peoria Kia at 1pm, rode off in my new Soul at 305pm! No BS, No hassles, took my trade in (running rough and needing repair) paid off my loan with my bank (who wouldn't give me a new car loan) and we test drove the one I liked, and Larry made it all happen! No more breakdowns, repairs, etc. I would highly recommend this dealership (and especially Larry) to anyone thinking of buying a new car, even if you have less than stellar credit! (as I do!) Look forward to servicing my car at Peoria KIA!

Larry Internet Sales Mgr, Kevin Finance

dan5982
2/11/2016

"Wonderful people, great experience"

I bought a new Kia Soul at the start of the new year. I had a terrible experience with Camelback Kia, and after reading online reviews I went to Peoria and met with Larry DeNinis, and drove away that day. He was patient, well informed, and worked with me to get the financing right for my budget. No games, no unnecessary waiting, all business.

Larry DeNinis

lovemysedona
11/10/2015

"What a great experience"

I was looking for something bigger for my increasing family and I found a Kia Sedona on the website. When I called it was exactly what I was looking for at the right price! I dealt with John the internet salesman and he was very professional. He wasn't pushy at all and I didn't feel pressured. Now we have an awesome new Kia Sedona and my family and I couldn't be happier!

John

Bernie B
10/28/2015

"car experiance"

At last I found a sales person (Maryann) to be honest, knowledgeable, and courteous. She explained and answered all may questions and helped me make the right decision on my purchase. Maryann G. is the one to see if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Maryann Gorelkin

Guido2
10/24/2015

"New car purchase"

Larry made it quick and easy straight forward no gimmicks all pricing is up front. Looking for a new kia Larry's your go to guy

Larry D.

Morgans5555
10/23/2015

"Great Crew"

I Bought a car from Michael Meinert Yesterday and he did a great job. I have never had such a great experience at a dealership. Everyone there was nice and helpful. I will tell all friends about Peoria kia. Thanks guys!

Michael Meinert Ron Swift Jay Morgan