Premier Ford Lincoln

3.8

5001 Glenwood Rd., Brooklyn, New York 11234

Arslan Aslam, Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant and Finance & Insurance Manager, Premier Ford Lincoln

Arslan Aslam

Ahmed Gawasnty

August 30, 2017

"Prompt professional service"

- raybrkly

The salesman that I dealt with, Mr. Gabriel Guerrier, was willing to work with me to insure the car I bought was the one I wanted at a fair price that I could afford.

Customer Sales Rep. Mr. Gabriel Guerrier

June 12, 2017

"REFUSING SERVICE JUST BECAUSE CAR WASNT PURCHASED THERE"

- mendy zee

REFUSED SERVICE!!! if it will be a zero star I would have given it, just finished making my police reports on this dealership, I have an issue with my vehicle that I purchased less than two years ago from another dealership I've called them up to make an appointment, they told me to come in, I drove down a half hour to the dealership they took my car and started feeling out all the paperwork and then they asked me if I purchased the vehicle over there, the second I said no he jumped out of his chair said we do not have any appointments, he called in the manager the manager starter vebaly abusing me screaming you guys are morons, and he threw me out of the place I felt threatened felt like The Godfather movie I was surrounded by his coworkers I left and made a police report and made a ford negative review report, and will be contacting a lawyer. be aware stay away

Frank (at least that's what he told me )

May 28, 2017

"Mechanics refused to fix"

- FUFord

I guess one more bad review will not bother this team one bit. I took my lovely little grey escape to them to fix just the water pump. Just the water pump, because it was under warranty. And they refused after a week of holding my little grey baby HOSTAGE. Just to be told not only did they not do the work but they didn't feel like they should because it would break again. I understand dodging work and lazy performance. But above and beyond doing nothing. I just don't understand. Shame on you and your inability to get the job done.

Vlad