Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Plantation Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,010 Dealership Reviews
richna.nr
8/31/2016

"Bill Clep's customer service review"

Bill Clep is just great as a salesman and you don't feel like your being sold something although you came to purchase. I believe that Bill takes care of his customers as if they were old friends. He's just a genuinely nice, and person who happens to like finding others the type of vehicle they need and want. I would recommend Bill to others I know needing a vehicle if they are within the vicinity of are willing to travel to get their preferred vehicle. You'll gain knowledge, efficiency, promptness and a friend.

Don't remember, need names

daniellepetrie

"Car buyer"

The people at Rick Case were professional and kind. Rafael has leased me a car before and was very good help to me. Thanks for everything!

brandie.pedraza

"Excellent service"

Will highly recommend family and friends, was super happy with the service I had. Everyone was exteremley nice and all my needs were met from pricing to the exact car I wanted

harryblinds2005

"Needs improvement"

I went to Rick Case Hyundai because of there double warranty extending to 200,000 miles. The salesman I worked with at times was not the best at customer service. At one time I even told him he was pissing me off. I would have left if not for the extended warranty. Years ago I went there, was given a price to purchase an Elantra and when I came back they increased the monthly payment by $15.00 and they acted as if I should have just accepted it. Needless to say, I WALKED OUT. The only reason I would recommend them is for the double warranty

The finance guy was very nice though

mr.ok2007
8/29/2016

"Awesome!"

Rick Case and Tony King have got me and my family for life. The professionalism and comfortable experience will bring me back. Thank you guys and God Bless!

winstonimhoff
8/28/2016

"Efficient Dealership"

I moved through the entire process rather seamlessly. In fact, when I met with the finance officer to arrange financing I was surprised that it took so little time! (Other dealerships take much more time).

cerullojoseph
8/26/2016

"Came for tires left with a new car!"

I came in for routine service and some new tires on my AZERA and while I was waiting I started talking with Donnie Barnes about the new G80 and he said he had a few 2016 genesis left .so we took a test drive and the rest is history! Love my new car thanks !

mrv457
8/25/2016

"A Purchase Car Experience"

I would like to relate that I had a pleasant time while purchasing a car at Rick Case. The most important thing was that I was never pressured to purchase a vehicle but was courteously approached to be assisted.

mickiemckennaje
8/25/2016

"Great place to purchase and service your car your car."

Great cars, great professional sales, finance, and service departments and personal. Plus the owners due lots of good works within the community.?? You will be treated with respect and courtesy as I have always been. This is not my first purchase here at Rick Cass. Keep doing what you're doing and thanks to each of you. I will be back if I need another vehicle. ??

Vaar Brewster & Angle

annzurcher
8/23/2016

"Rick Case Rocks!"

Great car shopping experience. Everyone is so nice with smiles all around. No need to look any further, one stop has it all. You'll leave happier than when you arrived. Rock On, Rick Case!

1 - 10 of 1,010 results