Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Sales & Leasing

February 19, 2017

"Good experience "

- Bridgette35

Great experience and very friendly I give Rick case Hyundai a five star and referred any of my friends are family there sale person Renee is a great person and friendly. over all 5 star place

February 19, 2017

"Dianne Singley - Hyundai Santa Fe"

- ddwss Verified Customer

My family and I had a great experience! This was our first time purchasing a new family vehicle and we were a bit nervous, but the staff made us feel very comfortable and at ease without pressuring us. Abdel Mahmoud went above and beyond by answering all of our questions and making sure that we were satisfied. Mohamed Chtaili was excellent at making sure we obtained the best finance options and loan to meet our financial needs. Overall, we were very pleased and will definitely be returning for maintenance, service and any future vehicle purchases!

February 17, 2017

"The Best"

- vglinton Verified Customer

Outstanding, I came in during my lunch (after speaking with Donovan on the phoe). Pick out much SUV left my car, came back a b out 3:30 finished the paperwork, and was on my way home by 5"30.

Used 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe, $10488