Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Plantation Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,065 Dealership Reviews
Ali
9/27/2016

"Seamless"

This was a no hassle experience. Got the car I wanted; one and done. Less than (2) hours from test drive to finalizing paperwork. Kiel was easy to work with and gave me the best options based on my asks. If you are in the market for a Hyundai or Genesis they have a large selection and staff is very easy to work with.

peterprinzivalli
9/26/2016

"Great buy"

Had a great experience at Rick case I will buy a car from there in the future and I am going to bring my friends and family also

yamilet.contreras7
9/26/2016

"Best experience ever"

Great customer service and experience in general. Will go back and recomend to family and friends. I went with the purpose of renewing my lease and came back two more cars.

laverneholloway
9/25/2016

"excellent"

I was really Honored by the professionalism by Easton Jones. Such lovely men to do business with. I would recommended people I send to these two young men cause of there warmth and concern.

Eaton Jones

daveraya231946
9/25/2016

"Excellent experience"

Definitely will be coming back for all my car needs Moe was a great salesman very helpful in answering all my questions and finding the car that fit my needs at a affordable price

ALA

"Satisfied Customer "

I don't often write letters like this but my recent experience with your service department was handled with standout service that I felt you should know about it. I'm a preschool teacher and that in its self can be at times stressful. But having a dealership that I can trust gives a welcome sense of security in todays world. I want to thank you for corresponding with me personally, when I received the message you left me felt instantly relieved. I bought my new Hyundai for safety and reliability. I feel confident leaving my car in and under your care and will continue to do so in the future. Know that I have great respect for the maintenance department of Rick Case Hyundai. Again, thank you for the excellent service I received this week. Sinclerely, Amy L. Auerbach

nelsonpp1

"Great Experience"

I always dread the car buying experience, due to high-pressure sales tactics, attempts at upselling, etc. I can truly say that this was a great experience. I would definitely buy here again. Thanks for making this as painless as possible. Tony King was tremendous.

irvingkantor0405

"Excellent"

Great experience ever had buying a car that I always wanted from Mo. And it will not be the last time. I will definitely recommend my friends and relative to visit this dealership on the future...

andrelee2049

"Good service"

I was Honored with my service, couldn't ask for anything more. I'm a first time buyer and the service was great. Love my new car.

pjvoperamom
9/23/2016

"New Car"

My experience was great. I got the car I went in for and Marty was a great person to work with. It's nice tto have a new car.

1 - 10 of 1,065 results