Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Senior Service Advisor

March 26, 2017

"The salesman"

- shoucair1968 Verified Customer

The salesman was very professional and very patient and respectful . I will always go to rickcase Hyundai and try to deal with the same salesman . He made my life easy

March 25, 2017

"Love my Sonata"

- sambria_17 Verified Customer

Wasn't expecting to get a car but I was persuaded and I'm happy I was because I love my car (55357)(56983) Everyone was so pleasant and friendly and made every moment of this first experience very happy for me.

March 25, 2017

"My experience at Rick Case Hyundai"

- randyharrisfl Verified Customer

My experience at Rick Case Hyundai was the best. I don't buy cars too often but when I do I will be sure to return to the same dealership. The customer service was amazing. My salesmen Jean Jacques was awesome. My finance manager Mike Bushman made all the numbers simple to understand. I couldn't ask for a better car buying experience.

Used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe, $19769