Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Plantation Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ndrshenriquez

"Love Elantra"

This is my second Elantra, I have been very satisfied with them. They feel like a much more expensive cars. I am glad I found this dealership it much more convenient to me thN the first one.

I do not know the name of the

July 29, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience! Welcome to the Rick Case Hyundai Family!

ninarich00

"Good choice"

Came back to Mohamed and Malik as they are very helpful and work with me and my boyfriend to our satisfaction. I like the easiness of the transaction

elm84

"Stellar service"

Professionalism and expertise set the tone and define the substance of this great experience, a routine oil change and overall check up. I laud the courtesy and competency of its personnel.

Leroy Larson and Malik Saleh

greenprocf6910

"Awesome service"

I was very well taken care of by everyone. I will continue shopping with Rick Case in the future and will recommemd to all my friends. Thanks!

Rafael Giraldo

jiteinc

"Review of process"

I had great experience working with staff and was reason I purchased at Rick Case Hyundai instead of Toyota or Nissan and will recommend to others if asked where can they get a good deal

Bill Delp

peper46

"new purchase"

Purchase transaction was handled very professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I look forward to continue my relationship with Hyundai for many years to come.

mrkeysfla

"Excellent Dealership"

This was mt first experience with a Rick Case dealership. Bill Delp was my salesperson. I shopped the vehicle around other dealerships, but Bioll always maintained a good follow up with me, which is what ultimately led to my trip to the dealership. I couldn't imagine a better experience than the one I had, thanks to Bill Delp.

Bill Delp

cvazquez

"Very satisfied client."

Very clean dealership, pleasant waiting area, clean offices,make clients feel like home. I would recommend to anyone who wants to get great service. Second time purchasing from this dealership reason being is the great customer service and clean environment.

alstanding8
7/28/2016

"My new car experience ends with a smile."

Very impressed with the staffs knowledge of the product. I personally felt comfortable, plus the staff made sure I left with a car. Would do business again given the chance.

Khalid

wbs954
7/26/2016

"The best Car Buying experience"

The car buying experience was satisfying and so I never knew buying a car with so easy until I visit Rick Case Hyundai already recommend my son to buy a car which he did this past weekend I will recommend others to visit Rick Case Hyundai thank you for so much for good experience..

Reviews of Malik Saleh