Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"New Dodge Durango!!!!"

We worked with Bob Care and Shon Elk. Would highly recommend Savage 61 to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. Everyone involved was extremely friendly and easy to work with. We were introduced to Bob on our arrival. We previously purchased a Challenger at Savage 61. He exceeding all of our expectations when purchasing our new 2014 Dodge Durango R/T. He helped us in every way and explained thing thoroughly. Shon also exceeded our expectations and helped us with working the numbers. A big thank you to all the other sales team for helping out and being pleasant at all times. Thank you to everyone at Savage for our wonderful experience.

"Thank You"

We felt very comfortable. The sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly. We would recommend Savage 61 to all of our friends and we will be back in the future.

"He's so good my dog even liked him!"

I came in just browsing for a truck. I talked with Jason for about an hour and I left with a brand new 2014 1500. The experience couldn't have been easier and Jason really helped me get what I needed. He took the time to get to know me (and my dog who was riding in the truck) and there was no pressure. He let me make all the decisions without pressure and best of all I got exactly what I was looking for!

"Great new work vehicle from good dealership"

We weren't initially looking at the Ram Promaster for our new work van, but decided to take a quick look at it while we were considering our options. Turns out the Promaster has many desirable features that the other tall top vans don't offer. Bob was great at getting us the information we needed to compare it to other vans and to ultimately decide between the 1500 and 2500.. Fair price, friendly service, overall good experience.

"Got right down to it, no BS."

Raphael and Tim did a great job at getting my wife and I into a vehicle that exceeded our expectations and met the price point in which we were looking. After many failed attempts at purchasing a car at multiple other dealerships Raphael was able to get it done without wasting any of our time and didn't BS us.

"great experience"

Kevin was great, he helped me get a suv I was looking to get in and I will definitely recommend him to family and friends

"new car experience"

This was our first brand new car purchase we went to savage 61 because I got a mailer upon arrival we were introduced to kevin stidham we told him what we were looking for and literally in less than a minute we found our new vehicle kevin was very knowledgeable and made everything so simple for us and made us feel like we were so important and WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR NEW DODGE JOURNEY ;-)

"Great service"

My first visit went pretty good until we started talking numbers. Payments were not quite where i was comfortable with. My wife and i ended up going home to think about some things. We emailed back Bob what i thought was fair for a trade in and what type of loan i wanted and payment. Within a half hour we were approved for the loan that we wanted and was under budget. Follow ups have been great to check on how we like the vehicle (which we love!) and anything we have needed have offered their help. Even though it may have started off on a bumpy road things worked out better than i could imagine. I am happy with the service i have gotten and for the price i paid for the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to others.

"Awesome service for a new time buyer"

Savage 61 is amazing! I was in need of car due to my old one kicking the can. I had no credit score and Jason Schappell was able to find me amazing deal. He was determined to make sure I got a good deal and a payment I could afford. This was my first experience with a dealership and I an definitely going to recommend him and savage 61 to others!

"Great salesman ship!"

They were excellent to work with.! Bobbyram was excellent to work with as a dealer. Shon worked his magic to get the loan I needed. They made sure I was well taken care of during my time there. Couldn't ask for better service.

Reviews of Bob Care