Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4645 Pottsville Pike,
Reading, Pennsylvania 19605
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,737 Dealership Reviews
Bladek96
9/25/2016

"Best Dealership Ever"

Kevin did an awesome job at getting me to drive home a 2016 challenger. I've never had satisfactory like that at any other dealer! I will definitely be dealing with Kevin when it's time for me to purchase my next car. I recommend anyone who is looking to buy or trade in their vehicle to go and see Kevin over at Savage 61 Dodge !

Mfuster08
9/24/2016

"Bob provided an amazing customer service experience."

The experience at savage 61 with Bob was incredible. I was able to walk out with the vehicle that I wanted at a great price. I will recommend my friends and family to savage 61 without a doubt.

SRT HELLCAT CHARGER
9/22/2016

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!! NO PRESSURE!! "

I came in to Savage 61 several months ago to look at Dodge Chargers. I was not bombarded as soon as I got there like so many other dealers do, so right away I'm thinking, I like this place already. After I was done browsing and ready to talk to someone, I met Matt Gingrich. What a great guy! I had a lot of questions and Matt either already knew the answer, or he went and got me the answer, he did not leave me guessing. He was very patient with me, my wife and teenage kids. So now we're done for the day and get his business card and give him my phone number. The next step is for me to bring in my trade for evaluation the next Saturday. Well things didn't work out for us to make it in on Saturday...we were hit with one of those unforeseen life events that ends up changing the norm and throwing a wrench into your plans. Months pass and you know what was nice, Matt gave me one courtesy call, which is what I'd expect, but never once bugged me. Now we are finally ready to get back into trying to procure a new 2016 Hellcat Charger. My son and I were in the area after his baseball game so we stopped in on Saturday after closing and saw the one, yes the Go Mango one! We are looking in the window at it, trying to take pictures to show my wife, when Tim, who was still there, opened the door for us so we could take better pictures and get a first hand look. You know, that's awesome, he didn't have to do that. We talked for about fifteen minutes, he wasn't hurrying me up and answered all my questions. I said I would be back with my wife another day. Came back, was offered a great price that I did not have to haggle over, was offered a better financing rate than my own financial institution could offer, was offered lunch while the paperwork was being done, was the greatest car buying experience of our lives! Matt, Tim, Brad, John & Jeff, you guys rock!! Thank you for making my dream car a reality!!! I will definitely be back for my future purchases!!!

Darlene Koehn

"Awesome service"

I would recommend this dealership to my friends and will most definitely make future purchases with them. I needed an inspection and oil change today and Shon Elk offered to pick up my jeep and return it to me after the work was done so I would not have to disturb my day by sitting there waiting! AWESOME service, thank you SHON ELK, you have made me a return customer by going over and above!!

Srhoads35
9/21/2016

"3rd Time Buyer!! Very happy customer!"

I recently purchased a new 2016 Dodge Ram, this marks my third purchase from this dealership and I am very happy with the service I have received. Jason is a top notch salesman and the service team at Savage is great. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

TAquilini

"New Durango!"

This was my first true experience going to a dealership and I was very impressed. I came with what I wanted in mind and Tom did not try to deter me from it at all. He showed me all the options, listened to what I wanted and what I did not want and directed me in the right direction. Tom explained everything to me clearly and made sure I understood. Tom and Chris made sure we were aware of all the different payment options we had available as well. When we finally came back in to purchase the Durango we had to bring our toddler daughter with. Everyone was so nice and sweet to her. Tom made sure to keep her entertained and occupied while we handled the paperwork. I would highly recommend Tom and Savage 61 to everyone I know. Great experience!

egbert
9/19/2016

"NEW JEEP"

ME AND MY WIFE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE SERVICE IS THERE, AND JASON WAS ABLE TO GET US IN A NEW CAR. I DEF, COME HER AGAIN.

H.Boltz
9/18/2016

"Positive Experience x 6"

Justin did a fabulous job helping us get our 6th Savage 61 vehicle. He took the time to explain all the features on the Pacifica, taught me house to use the self-park feature, and entertained our kiddos while we signed the paperwork. We couldn't have planned such a positive, speedy experience. Thanks so much guys!

Francesco

"Thank you Kevin!!"

It was great dealing with Kevin and all the staff involved at Savage 61. They are very professional and answered all questions and concerns I had in the process of buying my new car. Me and my family will certainly be back in the future. Kevin is great, very professional and made me and my dad feel very comfortable. Thank you Kevin!!! You are the MAN!!!!

jfleonejr

"Caravans"

My company buys many caravans through Savage 61 because the team provides the best pricing and also ensures a seamless transaction. They work with us to ensure adequate inventory is available to meet our growth. The Caravan has proven to be the most cost effective vehicle that meets our clients needs. Savage 61 is great.

1 - 10 of 1,737 results