Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4645 Pottsville Pike, Reading, Pennsylvania 19605
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Bob (Bobby Ram) Care, Commercial Account Manager, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bob (Bobby Ram) Care

Christopher Fox, Sales Manager, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Christopher Fox

"New handicap vans"

- Steve

I had a great experience working with Bob Care in the purchase of two vans that needed to be upfitted for wheelchair accessibility. He recommended a company he works with and brought out a demo unit to our location to review and examine. Bob went out of his way to assist me and I appreciated his experience and guidance. Look forward to further business opportunities .

November 30, 2016

"Knowledge, Experience and Patience"

- Happy Honda Owner

Savage is my "go to" dealership and Jose Maradey is my go to sales person. From the moment you drive onto the lot and then walk into the showroom, you are greeted by employees and you feel welcome. It is never intimidating (which I have experienced at other dealerships) and you never feel pushed into anything. Jose makes you feel like family. With just a few questions about your interests, he gets a good idea what to show you or in what direction you need to go in. His knowledge of vehicles is evident and his experience also shows. I bought my current car at Savage and I couldn't be happier. They try to accommodate their customers on all levels. If they don't have what you are looking for, they will find it for you too. Well done Savage and well done Jose.

November 30, 2016

"Kevin Shriver 2016 Ram 1500"

- Kevin Shriver

Had a great experience with Bobby care and the savage dealership,,,Bobby was very helpful with my needs and went above and beyond all my expectations...was the easiest auto experience I ever had...love the truck and my new buds at savage 61,

Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Reading, PA, 19605