Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4645 Pottsville Pike,
Reading, Pennsylvania 19605
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

yuki
3/02/2015

"best sales job"

I was looking at cars and bob care was very helpful with pointing out different cars that would suit what i was looking for. Even though i didn't buy a car i would recommend him to help fellow buyers.

Damon
3/02/2015

"Great experience!"

Shon Elk was outstanding in every aspect of my vehicle purchase experience. As a repeat customer I look forward to future business with Savage 61.

Blitheringidiot15
2/28/2015

"Great dealer"

Great dealer good prices gave me a fair deal on my trade, will do business with them again!! My sales person was very nice to deal with and made for a great experience!

ivy
2/28/2015

"I definitely recommend the dealer and Jose "

I was going there just to explore my options and i ended up buying a car. The customer services was great. They literally opened the doors for us and ever since we walked in we felt comfortable in a very friendly environment. They work with every possible obstacle there could be. They are awesome, I'm happy how they go that extra mile for their customers. They do care about the customers. I will definitely recommend everybody i know and for the next car of the family, this is the place that i will be going. Thanks Jose for the great customer services you are awesome!.

alb21
2/27/2015

"Great experience !"

Moving to reading, this was my first time at Savage 61 and Jose welcomed my boyfriend and I with nothing, but friendly manners. He helped us out so much and really did what he could to make our dream car possible. Best experience with a salesman he was open, asked us questions, made sure we knew things, laid-back, and pretty much made us feel like we could get the car we wanted. No matter what he was there to answer our questions, made us laugh, and really represented the name well, I would certainly say I will come back down the path, great deal and service. Thanks so much Jose!

rags2riches
2/27/2015

"Anxiety free "

When I drove onto the Savage lot for the first time, I had a knot in my stomach. I was expecting an aggressive salesman and pressure to get in a car I didn't actually want. But I took a deep breath anyway and passed through the glass doors onto the sales floor where I sat down with Kevin. After just a couple of minutes Kevin had cleared away my anxieties. He's personable, constructive, accommodating, and he has a great sense of humor. Within a matter of days he had hunted down and pulled together, not one, but a selection of cars that fit my needs and my budget. It was a stress free experience. Thanks Kevin, expect to see me again down the road.

pottery4slb
2/26/2015

"Quick service"

I called Martin to see if he could get me in for an oil change on my lunch break. I got there and the car was ready to go so quickly I didn't have to rush back to work at all! Thanks guys!

Ebrights101

"Great deal !"

Friendly and good to work with. I highly recommend you ask for Jose when going to Savage61! It was a fast and easy process with a great deal!

Marco

"Reliable Dealership"

Our company has a fleet of trucks, some of which are getting older. Whenever we need a replacement, Savage 61 is the first place we go. We know we'll get exactly what we're looking for at a deal we can't find anywhere else. We always have a great experience with every person we come across and will continue to bring our business there not only for our company, but for any personal needs as well.

jfleonejr

"Journey's"

My company purchased 2 Dodge Journey's. Bob Care and Brad did a great job throughout the process. They have made the purchase and finance very efficient and that is appreciated by me. It also should be mentioned that the prices can't be beat. The Savage 61 team has their act together. Thanks.

Reviews of Bob Care