Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jason Schappell, Sales Consultant, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jason Schappell

Luis Grullon, Sales Consultant, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Luis Grullon

Bob (Bobby Ram) Care, Commercial Account Manager, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bob (Bobby Ram) Care

Commercial Account Manager
Jose Maradey, Sales Consultant, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jose Maradey

"2016 Dart"

- CharMike

Best salesman I have ever had to deal with. Made my car deal so so easy... so please go see Zach at savage 61 for a new or used car

"Understanding and hardworking"

- John R.

I started looking to trade in my truck over a year ago the price was not there the first time I went in and a year later I went back in and got a price on a new Ram 1500. They gave me the lowest price they could and I shopped around and they still had the best customer service and price around. Louis was excellent to deal with and so was the manager. They held the price for about a Day while I continued to shop for better price. Once I decided to finalize the deal I told them and only took about an hour from start to finish.

"No stress"

- Charlene

Staff was amazing. Friendly and no pressure. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend this dealership.

Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Reading, PA, 19605