Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4645 Pottsville Pike,
Reading, Pennsylvania 19605
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,631 Dealership Reviews
luis valentin
7/23/2016

"satisfaction and knolege"

I have the best attention and Luis was the most nice person to me and helpful with my situation and yes I recommend him 100% to my friends Thank you Luis for my new 2016 Cherokee Luis did a fantastic job keeping the ball rolling and keeping us unformed during our car buying experience. You can tell he is dedicated and enjoys his job. From the selection process through delivery he was both professional and helpful. This is our second Jeep purchase and was a great help during each buy. The other folks at the dealership are equally great people to work with..

mackcam7274
7/21/2016

"Factory Recall-These guys were the only ones to help!"

We have been told by numerous dealerships to "call every week and maybe we can get you in". Our car had a factory recall for the key fob and starter. It was starting to break down and leave my wife and daughters stranded. Brian Krantz in service was honestly...awesome. He helped me, listened to my "plight" and helped me out. He went above and beyond what was required and answered questions and helped us out. There was also a gentlemen in parts, whose name I didn't get, that was fantastic as well by making sure he would have the part for us. This experience has made our family switch from our previous "dealer" and we will 100% come back. Specifically because of Brian, the staff, and the guy in parts whose name I didn't get! Thank you Savage 61!

Jim
7/19/2016

"Great car buying experience and follow up"

Jose did a fantastic job keeping the ball rolling and keeping us unformed during our car buying experience. You can tell he is dedicated and enjoys his job. From the selection process through delivery he was both professional and helpful. This is our second Jeep purchase and Jose was a great help during each buy. The other folks at the dealership are equally great people to work with..

JeepFan22
7/16/2016

"Savage 61 is the best!"

After being without 4x4 for many years, I decided that I wanted a new Jeep. When looking at the 2016 models, I really enjoyed the Renegade's sportiness. Jason was able to find me the perfect Renegade. I went with the Trailhawk edition and couldn't be happier! Everyone at Savage 61 was welcoming and kind. Jason made my car buying experience extremely easy, and I will definitely recommend this dealership and Jason to all of my friends! Thanks!

Lisa Rodgers
7/14/2016

"AWESOME car purchasing experience!"

From the minute my family & I walked in the door, Justin made us feel welcome! I was so impressed by his friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism, and knowledge! I highly recommend Savage 61 & Justin Witman!!!

Manny
7/14/2016

"Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else"

Purchased our third work vehicle from Bob - a Ram Pro Master. Great deal! He also helped us to get it outfitted. I would recommend Bob and Savage 61 when looking for a vehicle. Bob is the best!

John09

"Thanks for everything "

Jason did everything in his power to get me in the vehicle that I wanted. Great service all the way around. Savage 61 has a great team.

Cmzerr725
7/13/2016

"New RAM 1500"

My husband decided he wanted to trade his RAM 1500 quad cab for a 2016 crew cab. He looked at options with Jose (who also sold us the first RAM). My husband was able to find a truck with the options he wanted and it was a done deal. Jose made it a point to keep options to the price we wanted to stay within. They had the sale details ironed out and we signed the papers for the Ram and my new jeep the same night. The other staff were excellent entertaining our daughter for us during the financial portion. Jose throughly explained our service plans and packages we added on. We then sat in the vehicle for a thorough review of features. Once again super happy with the service at Savage 61 and Jose. If you're looking for an excellent sales person, see Jose!!!

Brad in finance, another salesperson entertained our daughter but I missed his name

bkrt
7/13/2016

"Great experience! "

I have never been a fan of buying cars the going back and forth haggling just not fun.Not this time José was great really good guy made the whole experience enjoyable. The sales manager the finance guy all good people got a deal on the car I wanted went really smooth.If you plan on buying a car stop on in and ask for José you will not be disappointed! Brian proud owner of an rt challenger :)

Cmzerr725
7/12/2016

"Joined the Jeep family!"

This is our third purchase with Jose at Savage 61. Super impressed yet again. I was at a good point in my current lease with another brand to trade out. Jose found me exactly what I wanted and made it work. Literally walked on the lot to test drive and I saw the black on black and had to have it. Jose kept in touch with all the details and transaction was smooth. Everything was ready that Monday (test drove Saturday). I am totally obsessed with my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. The staff in general at Savage has been great, even entertaining our toddler daughter while we finalized the sale. If you want exceptional service then Jose is your man! A+

Brad in finance, another sales person entertained our daughter but I did not catch his name

1 - 10 of 1,631 results