Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

DSnyder168

"Great to deal with!"

Our salesman Frank was great to deal with and made our car purchase enjoyable. A+ customer service. Very happy with the whole Savage 61 team and our car purchase. Recommend to anyone!

rmpanther

"Cruisin in Jeep"

Bob Care's service and expertise enabled us to make an informed decision on the purchase of our new vehicle. We are extremely satisfied with our Jeep Cherokee Limited.

joesomerville

"Excellent Sales Team!"

We started shopping for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee as a replacement for my wife's aging 2003 Jeep Liberty (which she has loved completely for the last 11 years) and, of course, began close to home. After visiting the dealer closest to our home (who had an extremely limited stock of Cherokees on the lot), we started internet shopping and noticed that Savage 61 had what appeared to be the best online inventory within a reasonable drive from our home. In the meantime, I also happened to hear one of Savage 61's radio commercials on the Reading station, which got me even more interested; so we jumped in the Jeep and drove 40 minutes to the dealership, where we met Jason Schappell, who took us around the lot, showed us a very nice variety of 2015 Cherokees, and expertly explained and demonstrated all the 'toys' that are now available in these Jeeps . He took the time to be sure we understood the various options and how they worked. My wife narrowed her choices down to a Granite Limited and a Mango-Tango Trailhawk (both having leather interior, which was a personal requirement of my wife's), we got some quotes from Jason (who, by the way, never applied any sort of pressure) and went home to think it over. After a day or so, Jason called to check in with us and we told him we decided on the Mango-Tango Trailhawk. Unfortunately, because of schedule differences, the only day we were able to pick up the Cherokee, Jason was unavailable, so enter Frank Taddei (tah-dah!). Much like Jason, Frank gave us the whole pre-flight check and walked us through all the goodies in our new Jeep (everything from pairing our phones with the Nav system to the location of the 'secret' button to open the fuel door :-)) and made sure we were completely satisfied with the new vehicle. After that, a fairly brief (and relatively painless) visit with finance and we were on our way. I would highly recommend visiting this dealership to anyone interested in a Chrysler/Jeep/Ram vehicle, even if it might be a little out of your way; the top notch sales team there could just make it worth your while.

damian123

"free oil change"

My salesman Frank just called me to remind me of my free oil change what great customer service. I would have never new I got a free oil change if it wasn't for his follow up call... Thanks Frank your the best

bigred
12/20/2014

"Love my new 2015 Challenger"

Great experience overall. Frank was very helpful and answered all my questions. I knew exactly what I wanted going in so ordering my car was simple. Only took 5 weeks to come in. Thank you Frank!!

Jacob

"professional"

Great hospitality. They made me feel so comfortable while I waited. Did everything they could to help me. I was completely shocked on how far they would go to help you and make you happy. Very impressed and definitely getting my next car there. Thanks savage!

missiej1

"Awesome experience"

Frank Taddei was great to work with. He's down to earth and has a great personality! So great, I brought my son in to Frank the next week to buy his car. If you're looking for people who go that extra mile, this is the place.

moparmike340

"Way to represent "

Frank is a down to earth and very personable Sales Associate. You can tell Frank is a people person in the way he interacts and treats you. While his job is to sell vehicles, he does not make you feel pressured. Frank makes it a point to connect with you and to understand your needs and while also respecting your financial means. What makes Frank stand out from other Sales Associates I have dealt with is that he keeps a connection with you after the sale which to me is why I will come back to Savage 61 for future purchases. Keep up the great job of representing!

Boxman
12/20/2014

"Purchased a new Dodge Grand Caravan"

These guys went over and above the call of duty to get me in this 2014 new mini van on my very first visit. My credit was declined at all the other dealers due to a loss of my employment prior to coming in. My credit was below par however I needed this mini van as a condition of employment on a new sales job I was offered. I came to them with only $1000 to put down and marginal credit at best. I drove home in a new 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan that day.

Jennifer5448
12/19/2014

"09 Town and Country"

My husband and I recently began a car search after mine was totaled in a motor vehicle accident. Bob Care was our sales man and he was kind and patient from the start. We made a deal and the whole process was actually quite pleasant. Bob got us where my family needed to be...in our "new" van! We couldn't be happier! Thanks Bob...and Savage 61!!!

Reviews of Frank Taddei