Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"Great overall experience!"

Marty was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and made us feel that we chose the right dealership. Due to the time he spent with us covering how our new 2015 Chrysler 200 operated we were comfortable leaving the following day on vacation with the vehicle. The car was a dream on our long trip. We would highly recommend the dealership Savage 61, our sales person Marty Pittman, and the new Chrysler 200. It was a great overall experience.

"my new jeep"

Jeep has come along way I love the way this jeep handles and looks. It is probably the best new vehicle I have ever bought I am very impressed and so are my friends. Even my dad was impressed with my new jeep. The salesman was friendly, accommodating and very efficient. He got everything I needed in my jeep. Thank you very much

"AWESOME atmosphere!!"

I had been to several ram dealerships in the past few months. I was unable to get financing due to what my tax records indicate. Even though I have my own business and write all expenses off so on paper it appears I don't make money. However when I came here upon recommendation from a friend of mine who's experience here was astounding! I came in found a truck I wanted and with the help of ( in no particular order) Brad, Matt, Tim and FRANK "THE TANK" TADDEI JR. I was able to get exactly what I was looking for and some! I had few issues with things inside the truck which was explained to be covered under factory warranty and when the new pieces arrive I will go there to get them installed! I am overwhelmed with the level of service I recieved at this location compared to the others I've been to! I look forward to coming back here for my next one in the future BTW I live in FL!

"Got me into my dream truck!! "

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience!! After my work truck being totaled in a fire and the nightmare of dealing with insurance savage 61 made my sale as easy and hassle free as possible! I couldn't be happier! I told them exactly what I was looking for and they delivered with a brand new ram 2500 cummins diesel Laramie! The truck is gorgeous and now I can go back to operating my business in style!! Highly recommend! By far the best truck buying experience!

"2014 Quad cab RAM"

Just purchased my 2nd vehicle from Savage 61 and It was nothing but a pleasure to deal with Bob and Martin with the purchase of my new RAM!! These guys were extremely helpful in finding me the best possible deal on the truck I wanted as well as financing!! it was a win win for me!! Nice experience. Thanks guys!!! Nyle

"2013 Dodge Journey SXT"

Almost 2 1/2 years ago Jose Maradey helped my sister get her van and yesterday he did the same for me. I've been looking for a while but was very picky for someone who doesn't have great credit. I went to another dealer first and got aproved for a 2008 but wasn't jumping for joy . It was a nice suv but it had over 90,000 miles on it and wasn't certified. So glad I went out of my comfort zone and stopped by Savage61. Jose was friendly and helpful and got me into a 2013 Journey SXT with less than 18,000 miles on it. I was so happy that i almost cried with joy. If you or someone you know needs a vehicle, stop by Savage61 and ask for Jose Maradey. He'll make you feel like a million bucks from the begining to the end of your Journey.

"LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!"

Just purchased my 2nd vehicle from Savage 61 and am super ecstatic! Everyone there was very helpful and kind! Best car buying experience ever! Special thanks to those who have worked with me during both experiences!

"excellent dealership"

I have to say this dealership went above and beyond for me. The salesman was extremely thorough and the general manager was extremely helpful in finding me the best possible deal on the best vehicle..

"Best Dealer Around"

Jose helped me get into a new 2014 dodge dart. Treated me very good as soon as I walked in the door. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone. Thanks again Jose

"Wonderful experience at this dealership! "

It was a very wonderful and easy experience working with Bob. He was very informative, helpful, courteous, and made the whole experience a lot easier!

Frank Taddei