Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4645 Pottsville Pike,
Reading, Pennsylvania 19605
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,512 Dealership Reviews
pottery4slb

""Totaled"-ly Awesome"

I had bought my previous 3 cars from Savage 61 and Martin Pittman. Unfortunately, the last car I had, an Acura TSX, was totaled in an accident. Martin had called me on a whim to see if I was interested in the car, test drive it, loved it, bought it! 6 months later, good bye Acura. So with all the hoops to jump through with the insurance company, Savage 61 and Martin had helped me once again find the car I wanted! I love my new Nissan Altima, fully loaded with navigation, heated steering wheel and seats, sun roof, and equipped with Serius Satelite Radio! Thanks Savage and Martin for always helping me make up my mind and being extremely patient with my decision making!

Batali96

"Kevin Stidham"

Kevin is a great salesman who is passionate about his job. He puts all of his customers needs before his own and certainly does not partake in any type of monkey business. If you are looking for a new vehicle, and want to deal with someone that knows their stuff, Kevin is your man.

jweachter

"Awesome experience "

Justin was so helpful when it came to buying my new Jeep. He was friendly, relatable, and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He showed me how the Jeep work and even showed me how to take the top off, which was a big help. Could not have had a better car buying experience!

emilymiller2014
5/24/2016

"Friendly, Patient, & Quick!"

Matt and all the other staff members of Savage 61 were extremely friendly and patient the entire time we were there. We were in and out of the dealership within 45 minutes!

dianejoe

"Patient person"

Dealing with Jason was a pleasure. He was very patient with us as we decided what we wanted in our new car. He gave us options that he felt would meet our needs without making us feel pressured to make a decision. When we finally made the decision he was quick about getting us the vehicle that we wanted and made sure that everything was in place and taken care when we came to pick it up. He was always very courteous and quick with a smile and didn't get aggravated with the many questions that we had. His knowledge of all the options was excellent. We will see Jason at Savage in the future for any vehicle purchases. Also wanted to note the great service we received from Brad, quick and all paperwork was in order. And, all this would not be possible without the great work of Tim Profit to give us a great deal on our new car. Thanks to all involved, Diane & Joe

Chrshan
5/21/2016

"Extremely Professional"

The best car buying experience one can have. The entire staff is professional and courteous. They go above and beyond to ensure you are treated fairly.

Dkorinu
5/21/2016

"Car buying"

Luis was a great help on purchasing my brand new jeep!! Totally recommend him for personal buying needs!! All of savage 61 was a great help!

Cgass

"Love my new car! "

Jason is a great salesman!! He knows the product very well .....he has helped my husband and I over the years with all 4 of our purchases of our cars! Highly recommend him!! Thanks Jason I love my new car!

Jgreen

"Supportive Concepts"

Bob Care does a great job going above and beyond the customers needs. There is no reason to consider going anywhere else due to the excellent customer service that the entire Savage team provides. Great job!

Jgreen

"Supportive Concepts"

We have been extremely pleased with the way that entire staff at Savage has treated us. Everyone is very professional and treat you great. Thanks to Bob Care for everything!

1 - 10 of 1,512 results