Smythe Volvo

Service Manager

March 26, 2017

"Superior Customer Service"

- cliff04

The service department at Symthe Volvo in Summit has Superior Customer service. It starts at the top with the manager of the service department. She understands the customers needs and delivers. The serice advisort that I deal with is Tom Coward. He provides text book Excellent Customer service. He make sure that I am fully informed and always proves to me that he has my best interest in mind. Congratulations to Tom Coward and evryone at the service department at Smthe Volvo in Summit. You show true integrity and concern for your customers. This is a very rare and seldom seen quality into auto dealerships, and for that matter in any business.. You have earned me as a life long Volvo Customer at Smthe.

March 25, 2017

"Great service (as usual)"

- paulmlimperopulos

Everyone here is always very helpful, and I was able to get an appointment right away. Excellent service enhanced by extreme efficiency. My car was ready exactly when it was supposed to be, and waiting is always pleasant since the designated area has internet, coffee, and snacks. Dennis Jeffers is such a nice person. He always goes above and beyond and exemplifies great service.

March 24, 2017

"Friendly small company service with big company quality"

- Smaurizi

Worked with Bob Cerza who was very warm and inviting. He made sure we knew exactly what we needed to know with out pushing us into a car we didn't want. He also gave us great advice for selling our old car which turned out to not be through the dealership which shows that they care for their customers!

New 2017 Volvo XC90, $61025