Smythe Volvo

President

April 26, 2017

"Longtime customer!"

- andreagr6568

My family are long time customers of Smythe! I bought 2 cars from Chris Henriksen and regularly have my car serviced there. My mother and sister have done the same. My latest visit involved buying a certified pre-owned car, which I was originally skeptical about with the issues of buying used cars, however I felt at ease that I was able to trust that whatever issues disclosed were taken cared of before the car was sold to me due to my family's relationship with the sales & service team at Smythe. So far I haven't had issues (knock on wood) with my "new" car, so thank you again to everyone at Smythe, especially Chris who sold me my latest vehicle!

April 20, 2017

"Great Experience"

- CarolTS60

From the moment I walked in I felt special and knew I wanted to purchase my next car from Smythe! Bob Cerza was amazing, he went out of his way to help me find a car that would work for my family ad my price range.

April 18, 2017

"Dreaming of a Smythe Volvo"

- Cheryl S, Little Silver

I have always wanted a Volvo from Smythe. My family has had 6 Volvos among us. Not until 2014 was I able to purchase my 1st Smythe Volvo from Chris Henricksen. I was sold by Chris's low-key demeanor. along with a wealth of knowledge. This led to my sister purchasing from Chris., not caring for the sales staff at her previous dealer. Chris knows how to manage the fine line between attentiveness and letting us decide on our own. It's a pleasant experience that one doesn't usually associate with purchasing a car. AND, we received the same courteous attention buying our two, used Volvos as I did buying a new Volvo the other day. Thank you, Chris! Already looking forward to the next purchase!

New 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish, $332956