Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Anita M Holt
6/20/2016

"Love my first Jeep Wrangler!"

My salesman Jack Holt is the bomb! He was so knowledgeable and not pushy! He is the absolute Jeep Expert! Amazing experience for my first Wrangler!

June 21, 2016

Anita, thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Jack was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials. Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8008

steveb123
6/16/2016

"No need to go anywhere else!"

You really don't need to go anywhere else. Buy your next jeep from these guys, they're super helpful, personable, friendly, and very reasonable. Jack Holt was fantastic through the whole process. They've earned a customer for life!

June 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Jack and our team were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8007

JohnM
6/03/2016

"Customer Service Ninja!"

That young woman you have at the service counter is a true professional customer service ninja - if you don't give her a raise or a promotion and try to keep her in your store it would be all your fault - as in everything.. forever

Don't remember her name - she is young curly hair and I didn't catch her name- probably because... ninja

June 07, 2016

Thank you for the fabulous review! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your trust and continued patronage. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to her, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8007

jeeper
5/18/2016

"helpful"

very helpful and caring people, and was treated as a person not a customer. felt comfortable , not rushed or pressured to buy. excellent customer service

ikeem

May 20, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that our team was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, James Plessinger, Director of Operations

adrian cheek
5/16/2016

"Great experience very helpful."

Mr. Dozier was able to work with me and match a car to my needs. Excellent customer service and product knowledge. Great experience love my truck.

Nic Dozier

June 07, 2016

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Nick was able to meet your needs. At Sport Durst Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8007

Sport1234
5/13/2016

"Competent, efficient, knowledgeable, timely, priced right"

My car was assessed during routine oil change. I was thankful because they found two things to be fixed. They did everything well and for a good price

June 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was able to locate and fix the problem in an efficient and professional manner. Thank you, and we look forward to your continued business! Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8007

Tasha Prophet
4/26/2016

"Awesome Service "

Glenn and Ikeem went above and beyond for me. Their service was impeccable!!! Great customer service!! Knowledgeable and very informative as well. I love those guys!! Awesome experience!!! THANKS to you BOTH!!!!

Ikeem

April 28, 2016

Tasha, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Glenn and lkeem went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Kind regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Kathleen Johnson
4/25/2016

"Excellent Service with a Smile!"

I could not be happier with the service I received from Carl! He answered all of my questions and made me feel safe with my purchase! I liked how he provided honest feedback regarding the pros and cons of each certified used vehicle. I had no intention of purchasing a vehicle that day but it was just my luck - I got a great deal and exceptional service from Carl. Go check him out at Sport Durst Durham! You will not be disappointed!

April 26, 2016

Kathleen, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. Congratulations on your purchase! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Carl was able to meet your needs. At Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Respectfully, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

wsg1978
4/11/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

I had my first experience Sunday with Sport Durst. I was astounded by the level of customer service which I received. I went in looking to trade out of my car thinking I knew what vehicle I wanted. Through the assistance Product Specialist Barry provided, I purchased a Jeep and am very satisfied with my selection. I appreciate that they took time to really discover what my needs where and my main goal for my visit. Through their efforts they not only met my needs and goal but also floored me with the level of attention and courtesy. I didn't have to haggle once and the even lowered my payment while providing what I wanted at the right price with extras. I would recommend Barry to see to buy your next vehicle and the Sales Team at Sport Durst.

Barry, Scott, scott and the sales manager

April 20, 2016

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. Congratulations on your purchase! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Barry was able to meet your needs. At Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

MaryEllen Cain
4/08/2016

"Great Customer Service"

From the time I walked in I received amazing customer service. My salesman Gary took the time to answer all of my questions. I felt comfortable and was not rushed into anything. He went above and beyond to show me exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend the dealership and the fantastic customer service. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future. He took the time to take me to the Sport Durst Mazda Dealership to make sure I got the car I wanted.

April 20, 2016

Hi Mary and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Gary was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Reviews of Jack Holt