Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

jlo5049
7/25/2015

"Mesha Hawkins & Ron Guerrero"

Ron Guerrero and Mesha Hawkins helped me get into a 2015 Jeep Patriot. They did an excellent job, got me a great deal, and were both very professional. A sincere thanks to both of them for EVERYTHING!

Latesh30
6/15/2015

"The best salesperson in the whole wide world!!!!"

I would like to say that I had the best experience purchasing a brand new car here at Sports Durst. My product Specialist Ron Guerrero was very patient and understanding. He listened to my concerns and provided all possible options. He was a wonderful sales person who made my experience wonderful.

new durango owner
5/01/2015

"Good Experience"

My salesman was Donald McClam and he was great!! He worked extra hard to find the vehicle I wanted with all the options I wanted even down to the color (interior and exterior). He was honest and patient as he dealt with me and my husband coming from 2 different angles. He found a 2015 Durango with exactly what we both wanted. The only reason I didn't give my experience and excellent rating was because it took 4 days to get my vehicle here from South Carolina (a 3 hr trip). But at least I drove a new Durango off the lot until mine arrived!

Jodom
3/22/2015

"Horrible business "

I was told I could lease a Cherokee for one price and then come back the next day to sign the paper because it was a sunday and supposedly the banks were closed. I traded in my Durango and took home the Cherokee. I came back Monday to "sign the paper work" and then was told the lease for the Cherokee was higher than the original price. Horrible business I have never dealt with a dealership like this in my life. How do you give a person a car to drive home and then try to change the price? Needless to say I took my keys back to my Durango and left the dealership. No one should ever use this dealer and I'm not the first person to have this problem from what I've been told. The owner should really play close attention to how their business is being run!!!

jimmymurphyy
3/15/2015

"purchase"

my experience was working with abdul waheed and donald-salesman, and jonathan in sales, plus scott the finance manager,they all were truthful from the start. I like an honest dealership and would recommend you to friends and family. Jimmy Murphy

pla2wyn
3/11/2015

"Purchase"

I had the pleasure of working with two of the finest, in customer service. I must commend Mr. Abdul Waheed and Mr. Ron Guerrero. Service was excellent and informative. Both individuals know their product and were very helpful in assisting me with my purchase. I will be sending business in their direction in the future.

kedraj16
2/15/2015

"Ron Guerrero"

My experience was with Ron Guerrero. I went to get a new car...and although it didn't quite work out I still wanted to give feedback regarding my Visit. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Guerrero. For customer service ...10. Product Knowledge: 10 Even after the fact...he is still trying to find something that will fit my needs(two weeks later). He is a very very Valuable asset to this company...Sports Durst you really outdone yourself with this one! He is AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, THE BOMB.COM!

Fallonmaria
2/04/2015

"Simply AMAZING!!!!"

Words can not describe the gratitude that I have for the Sport Durst Team. Especially Mr. Glenn Rice!!! I am so happy that he was the one who worked with me. Glenn always gave me his undivided attention and honesty. He was not just trying to sell me a car, he wanted me to be happy. He has the most patience I have ever seen, which was nessesary for dealing with me! He allowed me to think about my purchase and not rush me so that way at the end I purchased a car that I am in love with!!! Thank you so much Glenn! Love Ya!!!

February 05, 2015

Your great feedback truly made our day. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care. I am glad that Glenn was able to show you what we strive to deliver and I am certain that he will be glad to hear how happy you are with the service you have received. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Sport Durst Automotive Group

mbross131
2/02/2015

"good service"

Tami Neal was very helpful. She went out of her way to show us cars we were interested in. My husband has difficulties walking so she brought the cars to us instead of us having to walk to the cars. she was also very knowledgeable about the vehicles.

February 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Tami was a great help. Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. Sport Durst Automotive Group

Rossdantini
1/26/2015

"Excellent overall experience"

I had a great car buying experience at Jeep Sport Durst. Ron Guerrero was very professional, informative and awesome the work with in buying my new 2015 Jeep Patriot. I would highly recommend the Sport Durst dealership and Ron to others interested in buying a vehicle.

January 27, 2015

Thank you so much for this review. Your feedback was awesome to receive. I am sure you are enjoying all the new bells and whistles on your new Jeep Patriot, and I am happy to hear that Ron provided you with such a professional purchasing experience. If there is any other automotive need we can help you with, please let us know. Sport Durst Automotive Group

Reviews of Ron Guerrero