Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

precious1
9/22/2016

"Having Jeep serviced was a positive experience."

Accessing an appointment was great. Delayed by a storm, I was courteously received by the service advisor. Refreshments were graciously offered. Although my Jeep was scheduled for an oil change, the service advisor suggested that the recall service be done. Services were completed in a timely manner.

Michael

williamsf&f123
9/04/2016

"Great buying experience. "

Mr. Percy Hinton was my sales representing, he was very knowledgeable, helpful and I felt very comfortable working with him, the process went very smooth.

Percy Hinton

Joanna Wooten
9/02/2016

"Jeep Patriot purchase"

Ron Guerrero was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get me the best deal for my situation. His customer service was excellent, and I am highly satisfied with my experience buying my new car. I love my new Jeep Patriot, and am looking forward to being able to get my new car serviced at the dealership.

ToltecLogic
8/29/2016

"Extraodinary buying experience."

I just bought a 2011 Jeep from Jack Holt, who went above and beyond the call of duty getting me into this car. From start to finish his professionalism shown through. I would not hesitate to recommend Sport Durst to anyone in the market for a high quality used car.

SonyaW
8/19/2016

"I'm in love.."

The 1:1 attention; Jon listened to what I wanted. He helped me get into the SUV that I wanted and kept me within my budget for payments! Thank you...

NewJeep
8/19/2016

"Excellent experience and fair pricing"

While working with Jack Holt he was accommodating, pleasant, and knowledgeable. Finance and sales managers very helpful and straight forward. Meisha with contracts and paper-work was fair and informative. I appreciated the "let's get this done" attitude without a lot theatrics from the whole team.

jgsheriff
8/17/2016

"Excellent Ram 2500 purchasing experience"

The overall process was excellent. We came to a rough conclusion on pricing and payments before submitting any loan applications. The process prevents dealerships from pricing my income and puts everyone on a level playing field. Great practice and one that should be done in more locations.

Proud Jeep Owner
8/13/2016

"Proud Jeep Owner"

Went in for a Renegade, but Drove off with a Red Jeep Wrangler simply because it was a very grand experience from Jack- his expertise in the vehicle and most importantly the professionalism at the dealership which we've never experienced at others. We've owned our "Big Red" for about 2.5 months & enjoying every miles we put in it. Gas mileage is actually better than expected average 22-24mpg. It's a fun & solid "American" made vehicle. Thanks everyone at Sports Dirst for your excellent hospitality.

Globug57
8/02/2016

"Excellent service, clean facility"

The salesman Glenn Rice was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. He was very pleasant to deal with and worked with us on getting to a payment we could afford.

ted&phyllis
7/31/2016

"An EXCELLENT Experience!"

As senior citizens, my husband and I were looking for comfort, safety and convenience. We were out of town in Durham, N.C. when we happened to stop in the Sport Durst dealership and met Jon Fleming. Though Jon had just popped in on his day off, he graciously stayed and talked with us (and our friends) for well over an hour - showing us the new Chrysler Pacifica and helping us compare and contrast the features with the Town & Country. We were so impressed with his knowledge and competence that, although we live 4 hours away in Norfolk, VA, we decided to purchase our new van from him. Jon Fleming worked for 2 weeks to find us the vehicle of our dreams - and we traveled back to Durham to purchase from him - again on his day off. Jon spent nearly 2 hours showing our friends and us all the features and demonstrating until we felt comfortable with all the gadgets. He is very patient - and made the entire experience enjoyable. We definitely recommend Jon Fleming and Sport Durst!

Reviews of Jack Holt