Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

CLShifter
8/26/2015

"New Jeep Purchase"

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude from Sport Durst Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram. I first visited the dealership on a Saturdayafter seeing online that they had a model that was packaged as I wanted. Paul, the salesman I worked with, arranged for me to take the car I was interested in home until Monday while he arranged for buyers to evaluate my trade-in. On Monday, I was able to complete the purchase. I was dealt with fairly, the dealership was well-equipped and pleasant, and the salesperson attentive and helpful.

Paul ?

jbellamy
8/21/2015

"Very helpful"

Ron was very helpful in my process of trying to get my paperwork situation in order. He went over and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

Cordelia 253
8/03/2015

"An enjoyable experience!"

From the moment I stepped on the lot, I got treated very well. I felt respected, and valued. My salesman, James Guile was very friendly and very helpful. He made sure we were completely satisfied, and helped us find the right vehicle. James also helped get a price I was satisfied with. Great people to work with.

James Guile

LewisB
7/28/2015

"World Class Salesman"

I first visited the dealership back in late March and was interested in the Jeep Renegade. During that visit the vehicle had not arrived. Jarrod, greeted me and told me that he'd let me know when they had received some. In May after a brief voice mail message, I returned and test drove the vehicle. I was torn between it and the Honda HR-V. Nevertheless, after seeing the competition I returned to Sport Durst Jeep. Jarrod met me and asked if I had made a decision about the vehicle and sure enough we were able to make a deal. The entire transaction took about a half an hour. Jarrod's expertise and knowledge of the vehicle solidified the transaction. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thank you Jarrod.

jlo5049
7/25/2015

"Mesha Hawkins & Ron Guerrero"

Ron Guerrero and Mesha Hawkins helped me get into a 2015 Jeep Patriot. They did an excellent job, got me a great deal, and were both very professional. A sincere thanks to both of them for EVERYTHING!

ccrysler300
7/24/2015

"Forced to buy something you don't want"

I went in to buy car with a payment in mind and wanted to stick with that payment.now making a payment on a car really don't want.for the amountvof payment ,I should have a better car.salesman very pushy in making sale.only concern was making sale.575 monthly should be on chrysler 300. Which I wanted.will go back later to trade in but defintely NOT the same sales person.feel Trapped now .I will continue to make payments until I can trade car in.I boughtva car from jon fleming 4 years ago andvjon fleming was very caring and helpfil.ronnG. was only concerned about making a sale.Not concerned about the well being of his customers.the amoint j am paying ,I should been able to drive what I wanted was the 300.I this is my 2nd cay from here but my first bad experience.when j go back to try to get my chrysler 300 ,ivwill go back tonjon fleming.if I had my 300 ,woild enjoy my car and not feel bad bout making payment. RON ,,THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!

Latesh30
6/15/2015

"The best salesperson in the whole wide world!!!!"

I would like to say that I had the best experience purchasing a brand new car here at Sports Durst. My product Specialist Ron Guerrero was very patient and understanding. He listened to my concerns and provided all possible options. He was a wonderful sales person who made my experience wonderful.

new durango owner
5/01/2015

"Good Experience"

My salesman was Donald McClam and he was great!! He worked extra hard to find the vehicle I wanted with all the options I wanted even down to the color (interior and exterior). He was honest and patient as he dealt with me and my husband coming from 2 different angles. He found a 2015 Durango with exactly what we both wanted. The only reason I didn't give my experience and excellent rating was because it took 4 days to get my vehicle here from South Carolina (a 3 hr trip). But at least I drove a new Durango off the lot until mine arrived!

Jodom
3/22/2015

"Horrible business "

I was told I could lease a Cherokee for one price and then come back the next day to sign the paper because it was a sunday and supposedly the banks were closed. I traded in my Durango and took home the Cherokee. I came back Monday to "sign the paper work" and then was told the lease for the Cherokee was higher than the original price. Horrible business I have never dealt with a dealership like this in my life. How do you give a person a car to drive home and then try to change the price? Needless to say I took my keys back to my Durango and left the dealership. No one should ever use this dealer and I'm not the first person to have this problem from what I've been told. The owner should really play close attention to how their business is being run!!!

jimmymurphyy
3/15/2015

"purchase"

my experience was working with abdul waheed and donald-salesman, and jonathan in sales, plus scott the finance manager,they all were truthful from the start. I like an honest dealership and would recommend you to friends and family. Jimmy Murphy

Reviews of Ron Guerrero