Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Scott Hooper

Mesha Hawkins, Finance Manager, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mesha Hawkins

December 13, 2016

"Great Customer Service - Thanks Jon Fleming"

- Rick and Linda Bivins

Kudos to Jon Fleming on outstanding Customer Service. This was our second purchase from Jon, with this past sale being a new 2017 Grand Cherokee Jeep. Everyone at Sport Durst made us feel welcomed and comfortable during our buying process. Thank you Jon for going above and beyond with your down to earth, non pushy sales talk, which we prefer and appreciate. We would give you ten stars if there were ten showing for overall rating!!!

November 09, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- Love97

The visit to the dealership was great! Donald McClam was the best. I absolutely love my new car! I would recommend my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

November 02, 2016

"Very dishonest people "

- Kim1

I went in to purchase a vehicle and had really bad credit. They offered me a vehicle that I could finance. The only one I qualified for and the sales manager said ok we can get you in the car. During signing papers they requested money down in order to complete sale. I left and called the next day and told them I could put down $500. The finance manager said yes come on in and we can seal the deal. Again, was in the middle of signing papers and got down to the last one, the contract. My payments were $50 more a month than I was promised!!! I left and next day wrote the CEO, Ken Nichols and he said letme see what is going on and I will get back to you. Not a word, and I keep getting emails from them and I reply to them. Once I say something about being lied to, I never hear anything back! Don't trust these people!! They are very nice and helpful acting at first, then take advantage of you, especially when they think you are desperate to get into a vehicle!

Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Durham, NC, 27707