Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Tasha Prophet
4/26/2016

"Awesome Service "

Glenn and Ikeem went above and beyond for me. Their service was impeccable!!! Great customer service!! Knowledgeable and very informative as well. I love those guys!! Awesome experience!!! THANKS to you BOTH!!!!

Ikeem

April 28, 2016

Tasha, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Glenn and lkeem went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Kind regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Kathleen Johnson
4/25/2016

"Excellent Service with a Smile!"

I could not be happier with the service I received from Carl! He answered all of my questions and made me feel safe with my purchase! I liked how he provided honest feedback regarding the pros and cons of each certified used vehicle. I had no intention of purchasing a vehicle that day but it was just my luck - I got a great deal and exceptional service from Carl. Go check him out at Sport Durst Durham! You will not be disappointed!

April 26, 2016

Kathleen, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. Congratulations on your purchase! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Carl was able to meet your needs. At Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Respectfully, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

wsg1978
4/11/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

I had my first experience Sunday with Sport Durst. I was astounded by the level of customer service which I received. I went in looking to trade out of my car thinking I knew what vehicle I wanted. Through the assistance Product Specialist Barry provided, I purchased a Jeep and am very satisfied with my selection. I appreciate that they took time to really discover what my needs where and my main goal for my visit. Through their efforts they not only met my needs and goal but also floored me with the level of attention and courtesy. I didn't have to haggle once and the even lowered my payment while providing what I wanted at the right price with extras. I would recommend Barry to see to buy your next vehicle and the Sales Team at Sport Durst.

Barry, Scott, scott and the sales manager

April 20, 2016

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. Congratulations on your purchase! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Barry was able to meet your needs. At Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

MaryEllen Cain
4/08/2016

"Great Customer Service"

From the time I walked in I received amazing customer service. My salesman Gary took the time to answer all of my questions. I felt comfortable and was not rushed into anything. He went above and beyond to show me exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend the dealership and the fantastic customer service. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future. He took the time to take me to the Sport Durst Mazda Dealership to make sure I got the car I wanted.

April 20, 2016

Hi Mary and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Gary was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Kdp
4/07/2016

"Service"

Always takes excellent care of us and our cars. Fast efficient service, no up selling. Aubrey is always a pleasure to work with. Will continue to bring my vehicle here.

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Aubrey could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Nelly2083
3/30/2016

""Great customer service ""

My salesman Glenn was amazing...he gave five star customer service and made sure I left the dealership with the vehicle I wanted. This guy could have ran the place. He not just a salesmen he s a friend as well. He shares some of his experiences with you to help your experience be even better. Not only did he help me get into the vehicle I wanted he helped my wife as well and for that we are very grateful. Thanks again Glenn and Sport Durst.

April 20, 2016

Nelly, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Glenn was able to meet your needs. At Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

JJClay123
3/19/2016

"I loved it all. "

I bought a 2016 Jeep Patriot and I love it. I love how they worked with me to get me in it. For this to be my very first time purchasing a vehicle from a car lot; I was very satisfied with my purchase.

Rusty Lizotte

April 20, 2016

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Patriot. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Warm regards, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Keis23
3/13/2016

"Great customer service "

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Glenn's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page. Thank you again! Best, James Plessinger - james@sportdurst.com (919) 533-4810

Robertnmichael
2/26/2016

"Great experience, and qualified sales team"

I recently bought a 2016 Dodge Ram, Gary was my salesman and when I walked into the dealer he was there to answer my questions. He showed me the options and let me choose what I wanted, other places would try to sell you the world instead of assist you with finding what you want. Gary has my business and I will recommend to others!!! Also there service department is top notch, after I bought the truck I added some stuff to it. Price was good and they got it done quickly. Chad in the ram truck service shop was the technician and he was vary Proffesional and efficient!!!

Mike Frank's, Chad dowell, Bentley Cecil, management and finance at ram truck center.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, James Plessinger - james@sportdurst.com (919) 533-4810

Sherm
2/25/2016

"Great Customer Service "

Excellent Sales Department with excellent salespeople. Excellent price! Friendly environment, car was ordered and delivered before estimated time. Beat other dealers prices. Great Job Rolf!!

Rolf Huggins

May 03, 2016

At Sport Durst Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Best, James Plessinger - james@sportdurst.com (919) 533-4810

Reviews of Glenn Rice