Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mesha Hawkins

November 09, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- Love97

The visit to the dealership was great! Donald McClam was the best. I absolutely love my new car! I would recommend my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

November 02, 2016

"Very dishonest people "

- Kim1

I went in to purchase a vehicle and had really bad credit. They offered me a vehicle that I could finance. The only one I qualified for and the sales manager said ok we can get you in the car. During signing papers they requested money down in order to complete sale. I left and called the next day and told them I could put down $500. The finance manager said yes come on in and we can seal the deal. Again, was in the middle of signing papers and got down to the last one, the contract. My payments were $50 more a month than I was promised!!! I left and next day wrote the CEO, Ken Nichols and he said letme see what is going on and I will get back to you. Not a word, and I keep getting emails from them and I reply to them. Once I say something about being lied to, I never hear anything back! Don't trust these people!! They are very nice and helpful acting at first, then take advantage of you, especially when they think you are desperate to get into a vehicle!

October 11, 2016

"New Car"

- keyonda.alston

Recently bought a new car and exchanged it a few days later for a Chrysler 200. He gave me excellent customer service. He showed me how everything works in the car and helped me connect my phone to the car and satellite radio. I highly recommend anyone to come here and buy a car. Great Job!

Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Durham, NC, 27707