Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mirbul
2/09/2016

"Exceeds Expectations"

I recently purchased a new Jeep Renegade from Terrell Willis at Sport Durst. The first Renegade I test drove didn't wow me in terms of its features/options, but Terrell listened to what I didn't like about that vehicle and came back with the perfect Renegade that suited my wants/needs. I then made him and his sales manager, Jon Fleming, work for my business, which they did happily, while I went back forth on the trade-in value of my car, the price of the Renegade, and the financing terms - they were never less than friendly. Three days after driving it off the lot, I had a problem with the vehicle and was stranded (turns out it had a low battery). I called Terrell who drove 30-40 minutes out to where I was with a loaner car. He then stayed behind with my Renegade to wait for the tow truck so I could get home to my dogs. He did not hesitate in saying that he would drive out to me nor did he tell me to call roadside assistance, he was just genuinely concerned. He has the friendliness and politeness you only find in the south and has proven he is willing to go above and beyond expectations. He is extremely patient and if he doesn't know the answer to your question he will find out. My in-laws are going to be looking to buy a new car soon and I'm already planning on sending them to Terrell!

tatkins66
2/07/2016

"Love my Jeep! Terrell Willis is the BEST!"

I desperately needed a new car. I had just been promoted to a position that was going to require driving to the NC mountains a couple times a month. My Dad suggested Sport Durst. He absolutely loves their commercials. When we got there, we were met by Terrell Willis. He was great. He was so patient with me while I went back and forth on which color I wanted. The entire staff I dealt with during my time there was wonderful. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Nelly2083
1/05/2016

"Satisfaction"

I Had a great experience at Sport Durst Buying a car, When I Came In the showroom i was met by manager Glen Rice who listen to my situation and needs and pointed me into the right direction. Thats when i met Paul Henesy who kept it real with me out the gate, he listened to me also and through in ideas to help me solve my problem. During the process he didnt allow me to go look at anything until he found the right car for the right price to fit my budget in which i respected his honesty. In the end i ended up taking home the car of my dreams and to be put in a brand new Dodge charger was fantastic. i left with a great feeling and will be ruturning to sport durst on my next purchase thanks to those guys.

Tamika
11/20/2015

"Awesome Experience!!!"

Awesome Experience no pressure!!!!!! Loving my new vehicle.!! Glenn and Malcolm very helpful business minded young men. They got me in vehicle that I adore no settling here....

Garyt
11/14/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

The process of buying a Jeep at Sport Durst was fast and easy. The sales person Jack Holt was knowledgeable on the vehicles; the process was seamless.

Jaydenma02
11/13/2015

"Victoria the best"

I loved working with Victora, she is the best ever!!!! she really listens to the needs of the customer and really works hard to meet those needs.

Victoria Penegrast

T.L Russell
10/13/2015

"Amazing service"

I've had much interaction with car dealerships around the Durham/Raleigh area and this has been by far the best experience. I was treated extremely well throughout the process by everyone I came into contact with, however, Ron was by far the best rep ever. I truly appreciate his great interpersonal skills and his knowledge of dodge vehicles. I would recommend anyone seeking a car to this dealership and definitely to this sales rep.

Witt488
9/03/2015

"The worst experience I have ever had"

From the time I signed the papers they have done nothing but LIE. And Jimmy, the manager of the body shop is one of the biggest LIER of them all.I have had to take my new truck back to the shop 5 times. They have had my in the shop longer than I have had it. Sports First is the wurst dealership in NC. They SUCK!!

Professor A
9/02/2015

"Great people and great service!"

I purchased a new Hyundai vehicle from Sport Durst. Angela was often the service consultant who assisted me. She and the service were always excellent. The staff was friendly and the waiting area is comfortable.

CLShifter
8/26/2015

"New Jeep Purchase"

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude from Sport Durst Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram. I first visited the dealership on a Saturdayafter seeing online that they had a model that was packaged as I wanted. Paul, the salesman I worked with, arranged for me to take the car I was interested in home until Monday while he arranged for buyers to evaluate my trade-in. On Monday, I was able to complete the purchase. I was dealt with fairly, the dealership was well-equipped and pleasant, and the salesperson attentive and helpful.

Paul ?