Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jon Fleming, Sales Consultant, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jon Fleming

Ron Guerrero, Sales Consultant, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ron Guerrero

Dennis Koballa, Finance Director, Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Dennis Koballa

Finance Director

February 09, 2017

"Not Good"

- Mons02035

My Tundra lease was set to expire so I came to buy a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. The entire transaction went very well up until the paperwork. I am a Florida resident leasing a car from a NC dealership. They could not figure out how to title and register the car in FL. So the decide to title and register the car in NC using the address of the campground we are staying at. Technically my car is not legal to drive as I don't have NC auto insurance, nor am I a NC resident. So now I have to wait for NC to create a title and send it to my leasing bank. Then I have to title the car in FL. Costing me more money. In the mean time Sport Durst does not return phone calls and so far today, not answering the phone. The limited conversations we have had with them, they keep telling us to get the MCO from the bank and the bank tells us to get from the dealer. Bottom line, Sport Durst screwed up. According to FL DMV Sport Durst should have no problem submitting the MCO for title to FL but they didn't. Sport Durst NEVER should have registered the car in NC. They actually did it illegally because we don't have NC insurance, no NC drivers license and we are not NC residents. They knew this from the beginning and pushed us to do this anyway. Stay away from this dealer. I also want to add this, my wife called the other day, got the operator, the operator transferred my wife to Sport Durst Jeep, person answers the phone not identifying themselves. My wife asks "who's this" employee responds "who's this? You called me". Wife explains she was transferred. Employee says "well, what do you want?" I'll let you the reader decide if this was rude or not.

February 03, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- jk2017

Our visit(s) to Sport Durst to discuss purchasing a new vehicle went very well and we were always greeted promptly and courteously by the sales staff. Ron Guerrero, our designated salesperson was engaging, personable, and a gentleman throughout the process. Dennis Koballa, who also helped us was also terrific. This was absolutely the best car buying experience we have ever had from top to bottom. We will certainly recommend this dealership for the purchase of a new automobile in the future.

December 13, 2016

"Great Customer Service - Thanks Jon Fleming"

- Rick and Linda Bivins

Kudos to Jon Fleming on outstanding Customer Service. This was our second purchase from Jon, with this past sale being a new 2017 Grand Cherokee Jeep. Everyone at Sport Durst made us feel welcomed and comfortable during our buying process. Thank you Jon for going above and beyond with your down to earth, non pushy sales talk, which we prefer and appreciate. We would give you ten stars if there were ten showing for overall rating!!!

Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Durham, NC, 27707