Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4513 Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Durst Automotive Group is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary North Carolina. Sport Durst Automotive Group - Mazda, Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Used Cars. We want to earn your business and show you why "You Come First at Sport Durst" check us out on the web at www.SportDurst.com or call us toll free (877) 262-3223

About Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

SonyaW
8/19/2016

"I'm in love.."

The 1:1 attention; Jon listened to what I wanted. He helped me get into the SUV that I wanted and kept me within my budget for payments! Thank you...

NewJeep
8/19/2016

"Excellent experience and fair pricing"

While working with Jack Holt he was accommodating, pleasant, and knowledgeable. Finance and sales managers very helpful and straight forward. Meisha with contracts and paper-work was fair and informative. I appreciated the "let's get this done" attitude without a lot theatrics from the whole team.

jgsheriff
8/17/2016

"Excellent Ram 2500 purchasing experience"

The overall process was excellent. We came to a rough conclusion on pricing and payments before submitting any loan applications. The process prevents dealerships from pricing my income and puts everyone on a level playing field. Great practice and one that should be done in more locations.

Proud Jeep Owner
8/13/2016

"Proud Jeep Owner"

Went in for a Renegade, but Drove off with a Red Jeep Wrangler simply because it was a very grand experience from Jack- his expertise in the vehicle and most importantly the professionalism at the dealership which we've never experienced at others. We've owned our "Big Red" for about 2.5 months & enjoying every miles we put in it. Gas mileage is actually better than expected average 22-24mpg. It's a fun & solid "American" made vehicle. Thanks everyone at Sports Dirst for your excellent hospitality.

Globug57
8/02/2016

"Excellent service, clean facility"

The salesman Glenn Rice was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. He was very pleasant to deal with and worked with us on getting to a payment we could afford.

ted&phyllis
7/31/2016

"An EXCELLENT Experience!"

As senior citizens, my husband and I were looking for comfort, safety and convenience. We were out of town in Durham, N.C. when we happened to stop in the Sport Durst dealership and met Jon Fleming. Though Jon had just popped in on his day off, he graciously stayed and talked with us (and our friends) for well over an hour - showing us the new Chrysler Pacifica and helping us compare and contrast the features with the Town & Country. We were so impressed with his knowledge and competence that, although we live 4 hours away in Norfolk, VA, we decided to purchase our new van from him. Jon Fleming worked for 2 weeks to find us the vehicle of our dreams - and we traveled back to Durham to purchase from him - again on his day off. Jon spent nearly 2 hours showing our friends and us all the features and demonstrating until we felt comfortable with all the gadgets. He is very patient - and made the entire experience enjoyable. We definitely recommend Jon Fleming and Sport Durst!

Riggsybaby52
7/16/2016

"Anything from Sport Durst is amazing!!!"

I've purchased 4 vehicles from Sport Durst, and this is my first Jeep Wrangler. It's amazing and so is the guys at the jeep dealership!! Jeff, Jack, and Charles were wonderful to me and not pushy! These guys know there stuff!!!

Jeff dry

Anita M Holt
6/20/2016

"Love my first Jeep Wrangler!"

My salesman Jack Holt is the bomb! He was so knowledgeable and not pushy! He is the absolute Jeep Expert! Amazing experience for my first Wrangler!

Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

June 21, 2016

Anita, thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Jack was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials. Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8008

bob
6/18/2016

"misleading and dishonest including GM"

Sales team mislead us about specific option costs and rebates. when paperwork didnt match our verbal understanding, we refused to back down from our clear understanding. the manager stepped in and personally berated us. Head Sales Manager then made a deal in writing. GM later called me and refused to honor agreement and offered a more pricey alternative. Lots of "good cop bad cop", extended waiting and handing us off to different people in an effort to manipulate us. This was an ugly experience. We went to Nichols Dodge with initial deal from "True Value" and they delivered with no bull.

steveb123
6/16/2016

"No need to go anywhere else!"

You really don't need to go anywhere else. Buy your next jeep from these guys, they're super helpful, personable, friendly, and very reasonable. Jack Holt was fantastic through the whole process. They've earned a customer for life!

Sport Durst Millennium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

June 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Jack and our team were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best regards, Ken Nichols, General Manager - 888.431.8007

Reviews of Jack Holt