St Charles Hyundai

finance Manager

June 21, 2017

"Grad wheels"

- brendajstehle Verified Customer

Ben Marconi did an excellent job throughout from first contact via the internet to vehicle delivery. He was very careful to explain all aspects of the car to our Granddaughter, who will be driving the vehicle, and made certain she understood.

June 19, 2017

"I Am Smiling!"

- bettenuzum Verified Customer

My used car was giving me trouble and after my third repair in as many weeks, I complained to my son that I needed a new car. My son leases his cars from St Charles Automotive and called Ben McCormick for an appointment. We arrived at the agency intending to purchase a Nissan Altima-that is what my son drives. Ben showed us several on the lot. When I emphasized my desire to buy a car I wouldn't have to be spending time taking to the shop, Ben suggested I look at the Hyundai Sonata. I took one for a test drive and was ready to buy. Ben found a match for my desires and offered a generous rebate. He explained that if I could locate my late husband's discharge papers from the Marines, he could offer me another $500 rebate. I went to our safety deposit box, and right at the top of the stack of papers was Dick's honorable discharge document. I left the bank smiling because I felt Dick was still watching over me. I have had my new car for several weeks, and I am still smiling! Thank you

June 17, 2017

"Excellent service"

- clubbshouse Verified Customer

Had Absolutely no problems with my car experience. Everybody was very friendly and helped me with all my question we had. My salesman Ben Macormic was perfect and helped me with any questions and concerns I had.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $17910

2017 Hyundai Elantra

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $19520

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $19400

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $15775

2017 Hyundai Sonata

• Friendliest Employees Around !