Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

The guy
8/28/2015

"great customer service"

Great experience, great staff and overall awesome customer service. We were there most of the day, drove a bunch of cars until we chose, the one... from then on got with Alvaro and took great care in making sure we got the best deal... even after we had signed he got a better deal for us and redid all the paperwork, can't find that anywhere else. Great team Mike, keep it up!

Trailaria Aikens
8/23/2015

"Trailaria Aikens' Car buying Experience"

I had a wonderful experience with my recent purchase of a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. My salesperson, Brandon Budet, was great to work with and treated my husband and me fairly and with great respect. Thank you Texan Hyundai, I'm loving my new ride!

Carl
8/21/2015

"Oil Change"

My oil change appointment was at 10:15am and when I arrived at the service center they were ready. The overall experience was good and I had a cupon which gave me a nice discount.

I don't know

Habana80
8/18/2015

"From Lulu "

My 2011 Sonata had an electrical problem, and I got it fixed. Thanks to Mike and your team. I'm very happy, and I will re omen your dealer.

Mike - Service

MELISSA_GARCIA2007
8/16/2015

"Thank You"

I love texan hyandai!! Great customer service through it all. Salesman Erdwin Dominguez contacted me on a sunday when i was fiiled out my on line applicatIon and follwed through until i drove off with the car. He made the process easu and i didn't feel pressured. Thanks again I loveMr car!

sodanwill
8/13/2015

"Great Service"

Aaron M. Rincon provided excellent service. Went above and beyond for my first visit and purchase of the vehicle for my daughter. I would definitely recommend dealership to others.

JB
8/13/2015

"EXCELLENT"

EVERYONE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. tHEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. NO PRESSURE SALES. IT WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE.

RAY RODRIGUEZ AND RUSS

RMANCILLAS2003
8/12/2015

"Once again"

I have bought approximately 9 cars from Mike Cole, and Brandon. Each and every time they treat me like family. 1st class business. .I will continue buying my cars from Texan Hyundai, and will continue recommending my family and friends to shop with them.

FALLAHIMAN13
8/12/2015

"That was a great experience buying a car from texan hyundai."

I am very happy with my purchase.I definitely will go back for buying a new car. Brandon helped me out on my purchase and he is a very cool guy. He gave me a very good consultant on buying a new car.

MARIOFV78
8/11/2015

"Good service"

My car was total loss and came back and bought another car with Mario. Great service. Will come back when ready for service. Thank you guys

Mario Vidal