Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

GAYLE MALONE
8/29/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

When I arrived I saw many cars waiting for service and expected to wait a long time. Was in and out in less than an hour. Absolutely no complaints. Excellent staff and service.

Service Department Staff

sydvan73
8/25/2016

"Best in Class"

My experience with the team was exceptional. I have referred others already. I would go back for sure for my next purchase. My special recognition to Julio, he took very good care of me and my family.

dcardenas76
8/25/2016

"Excellent customer care"

Will Logan did an excellent job selling me vehicle. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Will and Texan Hyundai to friends.

randy_heinecke
8/24/2016

"Texan Santa Fe Sport"

I would just like to comment about the website. It says free oil changes for life of the vehicle but if you take other incentives you do not qualify for this. To me that is misleading and no where does it state this where the statement is made.

maples_blake
8/24/2016

"Great Experience"

Vernon made the experience great. Very knowledgeable on the vehicle and company processing. He made me feel comfortable and answered every question that I had!

Vernon Donaldson

maribel.malone
8/20/2016

"Great"

Happy with my new car and look forward in the future maybe to purchase another vehicle from them. Mike Cole helped me to get all the help I needed in financing my car...I really appreciate it.

Mike Cole

t.graves1980
8/19/2016

"Graves"

I was extremely pleased with the whole experience and will definitely recommend the dealership and my sales person, and I appreciate everything that was done to help me get into the vehicle I wanted.

tx.toni
8/18/2016

"Great service and friendly personnel"

Great service on sales and maintenance. I've been going here for many years and always come back! Julio was very helpful in determining which case shat for my needs and finances.

James in Finance, Mike-Svc

lizhuddleston10
8/16/2016

"Elizabeth Huddleston Review"

You guys rock!! Thank you for helping me purchase my first vehicle and making the experience great all around! I appreciate it more than you know!

Brandon Budet

tmann2653
8/13/2016

"Tucson Rules & Texan Hyundai is the Best"

The Hyundai Tucson is an awesome compact SUV. It is comfortable, has great options, and combines spunk and economy in a way I've never seen before. Texan Hyundai provides a calm and competent atmosphere for the buyer. They offer the information you need to make a purchase you're confident with, but without being pushy.

Leonardo "Lenny" sanchez