Texan Hyundai

Odarius  Turner, Internet Sales       , Texan Hyundai

Odarius Turner

Internet Sales

January 15, 2017

"Very helpful and patient with first time buyer"

- happycarlady

Since I was purchasing a car for the first time, I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect. Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Alvarez were very understanding and helpful to go through the process with me. Mr. Thompson, the Finance Manager, made things easy to understand and Mr. Lee, the Sales Manager, was extremely kind and reassuring about my purchase and made me feel I had found the best car for the best price.

January 13, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- sbcrossroads Verified Customer

Mike, Brandon and Alvaro were awesome to work with. Treated me like family and were extremely professional. They work as a team and well oiled machine from beginning to end. I will definitely recommend to others and return for future auto and service needs. Thank you!

January 07, 2017

"Treat customer with respect and patience."

- nguyencpeter Verified Customer

Mr. Chaz and Mr. Erwin are helpful in helping to select the right car with right price. They are very patient with me thru - out the buying and delivery process and tried to recommend ways for me to save money. Overall. I'm very please with their services. I will definitely come back for new cars for my kids. Thank you, Peter

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $28685