Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

bsherwood0
7/23/2016

"Love my Tuscan"

I got more car than I thought I could and I really enjoy it. My wife loves the color and the ride. The turbo is nice too.

Brandon, Mike Cole

great one
7/20/2016

"very pleasant people "

great people always letting you know how long you would have to wait and status of repairs. if there was a loaner car etc every thing you wanted done was taken care of

steve in service

Jennyc
7/20/2016

"Service"

the service was fast and the people were friendly. It did not take long to get an appointment. My car has a recall and the service department made sure to set an appointment to get it fixed.

Smith

alanminter
7/16/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

Great people and easy to work with. I was in and out of the dealership quickly and left the same day with a new vehicle. I highly recommend Texan Hyundai.

Erdwin Dominguez

kristen.toliver
7/15/2016

"Texan Hyundai - 2016 Tuscon Purchase"

The staff was helpful and informative in order to get the vehicle I wanted. They took the time to listen to my needs and accommodate them.

Odarious Turner

torreymmcgowan
7/12/2016

"Excellent Service"

We all know how we feel about going to a car dealership... Nervous, worried, ready to be hustled. I must say going to Texan Hyundai and working with Brandon Budet was the most professional, relaxed, car buying experience I have ever had. The car purchased was for my wife, and she had done a lot of homework on pricing and features. I was able to sit back and let her handle the entire deal. She loves her car and loves the price we got for 2017 Santa Fe Sport. I was impressed that we were allowed time to look at vehicles alone and discuss what we wanted and needed for our family. There was no back and forth and mind games over price. If she is satisfied with the longevity and performance of this vehicle, I believe my wife is becoming a lifelong Texan Hyundai customer.

ctijackie
7/09/2016

"Buying A New Car"

I went into dealership to get my 2014 Tucson inspected. James explained how he could get me into a 2016 Tucson for approximately the same payments as I have now. So instead of getting the car inspected I left with a new car. I am very happy with the 2016 Tucson and so glad James worked out a deal for me.

James Thompson

yrossmed
7/07/2016

"Exceptional service"

We have been repeat customers at Texan and we have never been disappointed. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to shop at Texan.

Fernando and Phillip

vijayasista
7/06/2016

"Excellent service from Texan Hyundai"

Texan Hyundai staff is very professional and friendly. It is a pleasure to work with them. I was a repeat customer for them and in future I will not hesitate to go to them for my vehicle needs.

jlee4k
7/06/2016

"Good dealership"

My salesman was very nice. I spoke to him on the phone before going to the dealership and when I got there he was waiting for me to show me the cars.

Reviews of Alvaro  Ojeda