Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

mikewhite1111

"My review"

Fast and friendly straight to the point offers of a lot of knowledge introduced us to the whole dealership service department Selman's really nice outfit out there

sharzkeith56

"excellent"

Excellent overall experience and product. Beautiful dealership. Great staff, very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly. Would definitely recommend dealership to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. Best experience buying a vehicle I've ever had, from sales, finance, service, parts and make ready..Keep up the good work.

Ivey, Dominic, Phillip Lee,

creelj13

"Great experience"

Great experience. Worked well with the representative. It was fast and easy and hassel free. I learned about the car and loved it. It only took 2 visits to complete the entire deal. I will reccomend hyundai.

alfred.berronesiii

"Extremely professional"

The sales team and finance team treated me with respect the moment I arrived. They screened for my needs and found the perfect car. Great experience!

David zach

MIVETHCRUZE

"Excellent Customer Service."

I just want to say thank you to Texan Hyundai Dealer for the excellent customer service received during my recent purchase of my new 2016 Hyundai Accent . I am a 100% customer satisfaction with my new 2016 Accent and also for the financing choices offered. I highly recommend this dealer.

Erwin.

ericgrimm65

"2017 sonata"

Awsome service and excellent staff,enjoyed working with them and their service department,this is our 5th car purchase from texan Hyundai and would recommend it to my freinds.

wortham-smith

"Top Notch Dealership"

I have owned many new high-end automobiles during my lifetime, all bought from dealerships. I would rate this particular dealership as the best of all. Phillip Lam spent a considerable amount of time with me as if he didn't have anything more important to do which I knew was not the case. He is a very impressive individual. David Zach, my salesman, was the most knowledgeable of any salesperson I have known. He showed me several different models and knew all of the important aspects of each one as if he had memorized the various owner's manuals. With no pressure, he convinced me to buy a higher end model at a much higher price than I had originally anticipated. I am extremely pleased with the model I ultimately bought. All in all, I would rate this dealership as perhaps the best in the Houston metropolitan area.

David Zach

Edith O'Canas
9/27/2016

"Buying a Tucsan was the best thing ever!"

Texan Hyundai is a great place to buy a new car. Very knowledgeable staff and are willing to talk with you about what fits you best.

Kaleb555
9/26/2016

"Very satisfied.... "

I would highly recommend Texan Hyundai to my family and friends!! Very friendly and very helpful.. I was very satisfied with my purchase and with the very best customer service n Rosenberg

James,in finance

Cynthia Wicklund
9/20/2016

"Great experience!"

Easiest car buying experience we've ever had. There was no haggling over the price; internet pricing was honored. Everyone we worked with was knowledgeable and friendly. We'll be back. :)

Reviews of Alvaro  Ojeda