Texan Hyundai

Texan Hyundai Info

Ron Carter Hyundai

DeMontrond Hyundai

"Amazing Service"

What a great delearship! Customer service was extraordinary! I felt right at home. I had an appointment and they took me right away. They even washed my car and offered me popcorn. Every other Hyundai Dealership doesn't care about customer service and doesn't help you understand what's the problem. Thank you Texan Hyundai!

Service Dept

"oil change"

My appointment was for Monday, but Mike accepted me and took care of me with no hassle. The whole viisit took less than 1 hour. Coffee was available for waiting customers.

mike robinson

"You won't find a better place! "

I can’t hold it in… I had the best time with my vehicle purchase through Texan Hyundai! The sales approach was warm and comforting, which had been impossible for me to find in the other 10+ dealerships I had visited. I told Odarius, the sales professional, what my needs in a used vehicle were and he listened… he really listened to me... putting me in the right vehicle and making sure I was happy. He was very organized and told us the strong and family oriented history of the dealership, which made me feel like I had chosen the right place. He made sure I felt comfortable asking questions and he gave me honest answers. I know they were honest answers because any answers he wasn’t sure of- he didn’t fumble his way through them, he stood up, told me that he would find out and be right back. Odarius also spoke with my friends who had joined me. He showed them around the showroom while I was finishing paperwork. He made them feel at ease while answering their many questions on the new vehicles that had just come in. Odarius allowed us to take our time on the lot and during the paperwork. I never felt rushed or unimportant. While meeting the rest of the staff everyone was very friendly, happy to see me and made me feel right home. I was extremely please with the personable manner and customer service I received during my purchase. Our Finance officer, Bud, was very helpful and knowledgable about the best way to set up the finances for my personal needs. He went out of his way to inform me on how to take care of payments and what the warranties covered. Even after the sale was complete, I had called bud with a few questions about the vehicle. He took care of all my needs after the sale had been made! That right there made me a customer for life! Texan Hyundai’s integrity and pride is reflected in the staff, products and customers! Thank you for the great experience, I'll never need to go anywhere else!

Odarius & Bud

"My new Hyundai!!!"

So excited to get my new Hyundai Sonata! Tim Vining was very helpful and make my purchase very easy. I usually don't buy the first place i go, but i got the the deal i was looking for and i love the Sonata! Mike C ole and Lee Kemick were very nice and made everything so easy! I highly recommend Texan Hyundai!

Tim Vining, Alvaro Ojeda, Mike Cole, Lee Kemick

"Visit"

I really like going to this location to have my vehicle serviced. After completing the work on the vehicle they also wash it. That is the cherry on the ice cream for me. I love their friendliness. I have never experience this in any other location. I am a customer as long as I am in the area.

Steven

"Lease Experience"

My experience at Texan Hyundai has always been very pleasant. The sales and service people are always courteous and informative. Several times when a friend or associate has mentioned that they admire my car, I tell them to contact Texan Hyundai.

Rod Meija

"in and out"

had a tire problem, steve took care of everything, was in and out in less than an hour and got a free car wash. great experience, love the dealership

Steve

"Painless"

My wife and I were treated with courtesy. Texan Hyundai in Rosenberg TX has salesman and staff who are patient, knowledgeable, personable, and easy to deal with.

Aaron & Lee

"Excellent Service"

Had an 11am appointment and didn't have to wait. The service was fast, efficient, and complete in reasonable time frame. I would definitely have service done there in the future.

service manager

"awesome deals"

always has amazing deals everytime i go up there. team is always friendly. had a great experience with juiio and lee. loving my new genesis! thanks

julio sales manager alvro finiance lee GM