Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

bertha.g5769
5/25/2016

"Terrific"

Odarius turner great salesman great product knowledge made the car buying process super easy and fun as so did the finance team. Will definitely be returning when it is time for another vehicle

Odarius Turner

Consuelo
5/23/2016

"Amazing"

Best customer service I have ever received! They were helpful and so informative! I'm very happy with everything. I'm glad that we were treated like family.

James

bori456nj
5/20/2016

"Excellent"

I will recommend my friends to buy HYUNDAI, and the staff make feel like family. THANKS HYUNDAI. This is my 3 car thztvi buy from Hyundai, with Mr ERDWIN.

Erdwin G.

frances.leal
5/19/2016

"Excelent"

This was the best experenceci have ever had when punching a car. Other dealerships were too puchey. I loved my experience at this dealership. I will difentely refer family and friends.

dmgsad
5/16/2016

"Dave's review"

I would recommend this dealer to anyone, second vehicle purchased service has always been excellent, My salesman Erdwin was spot on, In the shop Rose and her team is great.

Mike Cole. Erdwin

wdonatto.wd
5/15/2016

"Great fast service"

I walked in and got the car I wanted. My whole family has purchased from here. I will come back and get a vehicle from here again. Check this place out.

Odarius

bobsportsmusic
5/14/2016

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

You could not ask for a better car buying experience than working with Erdwin at Texan Hyundai in Rosenberg, Texas. First class all the way.

luph53
5/14/2016

"great service"

We were in and out with the best buying exp. Alvearo and OD helped me to make good buying decisions. They educated me so thatwe made the best choice for out family.

OD

irene.plata
5/13/2016

"Satisfaction"

my experience at Texan Hyundai was a very good one. everyone there is very friendly and helpful. I went late in the evening and no one was in a hurry. that to me said a lot. offered drinks and snacks. I will definitely recommend to others. in fact I have. thank you so much for being who yall are.

curtis britton

jenross1
5/12/2016

""Great customer service. Very happy with my Hyundai Equus""

Very professional and honest from start to finish. Took less than 2 hours on a rainy day to finish the paper work. Will recommend to family and friends. Thanks!

Hugo Torres