Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

fgamino
4/26/2016

"cloud 9"

did not know 2017 model was in. i like all the media features,the color,drives great. feel that i was not taken advantage of because this is my first new car purchase Thank you!

Mario

TexasRose
4/25/2016

"First Ever Excellent Car Buying Experience"

From the moment I stepped onto the lot, until the time I stepped into my newly purchased car was 2 hours! It was great! I knew what I wanted and wasn't pressured. Will, the Saleperson, and Alvaro, the Finance guy, made my car buying experience the best ever. Thanks guys! Rosemary

ajitinamdar
4/23/2016

"Ajitsinh Inamdar"

We love the car we have bought! It was a nice experience working with Texan Hyundai. Brandon was good enough in explaining the working of the car and uploading our cell phone data in to the car's blue tooth.

Brandon Budet

ortizdanielle58
4/21/2016

"2nd purchase with Hyundai"

Loved it will most likely return for a 3rd purchase in the future everyone is so nice and reassuring when it comes to the perfect car

Odarious

ringmaster75

"Awesome experience"

Had a great overall experience! Would definitely buy from there again. I walked out with a better deal than I was hoping for. Looking forward to doing business with them again.

Brandon Budet

nickccapo
4/16/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

My experience at Texan Hyundai was excellent. From start to finish, Erdwin was easy to deal with, he listened to my concerns and requests and was super professional and oh so patient with me. I would definitely recommend Texan Hyundai to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

Erdwin Dominguez and Mike Cole

aojeda

"My new Genesis"

I absolutely love my new car, a big thank you to the staff at Texan Hyundai for all of your help. This is my seventh car here and will continue to come back.

jl23112011
4/13/2016

"Exelent"

Nice to work with Texan Hyundai, I'm looking forward to comeback later for a new car, the price of the car was perfect nice people

las19631
4/08/2016

"New car purchase"

Erdwin Dominguez was outstanding in taking care of us when we purchased our Santa Fe sport. No haggling, extremely courteous and professional. A very pleasant car-buying experience.

jasjam7983
4/08/2016

"Excellent!"

My wife Monica and I initially were not looking forward to the purchase of a new vehicle, i.e. having to deal with sales reps. Our experience at Texan Hyundai was delightful. We really love our 2016 Sante Sport.

Odarius Turner and Fred Rios