Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

KRAMERS1957
7/02/2015

"I went in not expecting not to buy ..."

I came just to look, but I had borrowed a Sonata from a friend when our Jeep died. I liked it so much, and when I took the test drive my mind was made up, only wondering about finances. But the financial made everything work right, even when I changed our downpayment (from 4000 to 5000). I drove home in just the right car I wanted.

CPCASSADA79

"Great Experience "

We had a great experience. Listen to our wants and needs. Demonstrated how to use the features of the car and made sure we understood.

Frank

MSSHAE713

"Car sale"

Experience was great and I will recommend others to your dealership. Also, I did not feel like I was rushed to make a decision which was great thing to me.

TLALVAREZ0401
7/01/2015

"Had a good experience"

My experience was very good i would go back to buy another car, the sales associate was very friendly and knew alot about the car i bought

BUDET

AMBER.R.HUNTER
6/23/2015

"Great service"

I would recommend Texan Hyundai to anyone! Great service and great price. Everyone there was extremely nice and accommodating. Wanted to make sure I was a happy customer!

EBHOLYCROSS
6/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

Excellent salesmen, very courteous and caring. Finance folks very courteous also. The entire experience was an excellent one and am very happy with my new car.

LGAJEWSKI
6/11/2015

"Six hours at the dealer"

Salesman repeated promised that car would be there. It wasn't. They had to go get one at another dealership. Tried to sell me one that had more features and cost more since that was the closest they had to what I was told they already had. I should have left but could not turn down the price and warranties.

RIEGERS
6/11/2015

"Buying my new car"

It was pleasant experience, any questions answered well and complete. Ask to look around at other cars and I was shown around. Test drive went well and overall it all went great. Enjoying my new car.

SPEREZ
6/09/2015

"Great team!"

Great service! I knew what kind of car I was looking for and Erdwin helped me throughout the whole process he went on and beyond to provide excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this place! Thank you all for having a great team!

NATASHASOME1
6/09/2015

"I was looking to buy a Nissan"

Honestly, I already had a car picked out, but Nissan did not want to budge on the price. I then decided to check out Hyundai and the deal was SOOOOO good that I honestly couldn't pass it up. So happy with my new car. No buyer's remorse here. You're loss Nissan. Thanks Hyundai.

Reviews of Erdwin Dominguez