Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

LizM
4/16/2015

"Great service"

Called in to make an appt and they took my car in the same day for an oil change and inspection. Service dept was excellent

Austin37
4/10/2015

"Absolutely awesome!!"

The employees at Texan Hyundai were terrific. I couldn't ask for better service anywhere. They went far and beyond the call of duty to help me.

Texmex51
3/26/2015

"Great customer service"

Erdwin stayed with me throughout the whole process until I was completely satisfied with me choice. The rest of the staff also made sure I left completely satisfied. Great customer service all around.

mevansbrown
3/25/2015

"Wonderful Experience! "

I just bought a brand new 2015 Hyundai Elantra and I love it!! Everyone at Texan Hyundai was wonderful and this was THE best car buying experience I have ever had! Danny Gonzalez was my salesman and he treated me with kindness and respect. He didn't give me that stereotypical performance that you get at those big car dealerships. He was honest with me during every step of the process. It wasn't just about selling a car. Danny and the finance team made sure that I got something that I could afford while allowing me the opportunity to rebuild my credit. The guys at Texan Hyundai made me feel like I was part of their family and I've never found that any other car dealership. I want to thank you again. I am looking forward to buying my next car at Texan, but in the meantime I'm sending all my friends and family your way!

Carron86
2/23/2015

"The most amazing car buying experience EVER"

This is the first time that I have ever bought a car and felt appreciated despite my challenged credit circumstances! The sales man Erdwin Dominguez was very sincere and caring! Everyone was AMAZING! I'm very thankful for them

Lucasoca
2/22/2015

"In & out"

As I was dealing with a local Hyundai dealer in the Houston area Danny let me know that he would Like to have my business.I explain the problems I was having with the current dealer not communicating with me let me know what's going on. He assured me that he would not waste my time if I drove down to Rosenberg, about an hour away from me, and test drove one of their cars. As the dealership I was dealing with was getting my car from them anyway I decided let's do it.less than four hours later I was driving home and my new Hyundai Genesis 5.0. That was great compared to the other dealer where I hadn't heard from them in three days. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and have a great sense of humor. This was a good buying experience for me and when I'm in the market again I will go down to Rosenberg to pick up another vehicle.

vshortt
1/14/2015

"Salesmanship"

Mark Ferow went above and beyond in every regard,including staying late to complete the transaction. I realize he's new at this store and I would guess that y'all feel lucky yo have him.

Mark Ferow

quigonkenny
1/11/2015

"Nice first new car experience"

First car purchase, and hope the rest are this easy. Had some bad experiences in the past with used cars, and pleased to have had no problems this day. Thanks a lot, guys.

bexx_barron
1/09/2015

"Easy, Fast and GREAT!!!"

Being young and going into the dealership without a parent I was nervous that I wasn't gonna get a good deal and get talked into something that I wasn't sure of, but I had Danny Gonzalez as my Dealer and he broke everything down for me and made it easy for me to understand so I felt comfortable making the decision to purchase a new car . I went in telling him exactly what I wanted and what I could handle and sure enough he did everything that I asked for, there was no going back and forth. I really enjoyed my experience at Texan Hyundai everyone was really friendly and the customer service was excellent!!!

ddavisgospel
12/29/2014

"Miracle Workers!"

I have previously purchased a vehicle from Mark Ferow at his previous dealership, North Freeway Hyundai, and it is because of his hard work and great customer service that I remained a loyal customer to him at his new dealership, Texan Hyundai. My 2014 elantra (1st car) was purchased under nice terms considering the financial situation I was in at the time (needed a car for work, bad credit below a 600, and only had $500 for a down payment.) I received a 14% interest rate and payments of $400 per month. On Saturday I purchased a 2nd vehicle from Mark (at Texan Hyundai now). Him and the manager Mike did the impossible for me! They were able to get me approved for a new 2015 elantra with 6.14% and payments under $400 per month!! Plus their customer service is WAY better and family oriented here. They even bought me lunch!! These guys are the best!

Mark Ferow