Texan Hyundai

Wil Logan, Sales Representative, Texan Hyundai

Wil Logan

Sales Representative

May 29, 2017

"Pleasant first time buying experience"

- Eric Long

This was my first new car, ever. After deciding the Hyundai Tucson was likely the best fit for me, I took the recommendation of a neighbor and contacted Texan Hyundai in Rosenburg. I spoke with James Teng via email several times before visiting the dealer. During that time he answered the questions that I had in regards to getting the trim and package that I wanted, along with information about financing and down payment. My experience at the dealership was very pleasant, James was easy to work with and did a excellent job of explanning both the options of the vehicle, as well as the terms of the purchase. Alvaro, the finance manager, also gave a thorough explanation of some of the protection options that are available that add to an already oustanding warranty plan. All in all, for my first time buying a new car, I was pleasantly surprised with the process. I believe a majority of that is due to the professionalism shown by the staff of Texan Hyundai. The only bad part was waiting for my vehicle to arrive, but they set me up in a loaner vehicle very similar to the one I had purchased. That slowed me to get used to it before taking delivery of my vehicle. This was greatly appreciated. Thank you James and the rest of the staff at Texan Hyundai.

Alvaro Ojeda
Other Employees : James Teng

May 29, 2017

"Satisfied Customer"

- carrmiad.09 Verified Customer

I was so nervous going into Texan Hyundai, but I can honestly say that I didn't stay that way. Everyone has great customer service. From the moment I pulled up, the employee's outside helped me find a parking spot, I didn't have to ask for help. I went inside and was immediately greeted. Chazz Watts sat me at his desk where he processed to explain the process, answer any questions, and place me in my new car. Even the finance process, which is usually the most uncomfortable part for me, was a breeze. It didn't take long, and I wasn't uncomfortable. Any bad experience I had with car dealerships in the past did not apply here at Texan Hyundai.

Chazz Watts

May 27, 2017

"Extremely happy with Don"

- Rchan

Don was most helpful in getting to the root of intermittent squeaks when turning., it was due to the rack and pinion assembly and he had it replaced.

Don