Texan Hyundai

Texan Hyundai

Call
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

verno
12/17/2014

"Great Experience"

I came in to have a tail light replaced under dealer warranty. They gave me no problems, and I was in an out of there in less than 1/2 hour. Mr. Robinson is very nice to work with. Very friendly.

Michael Robinson

kae.darley
12/02/2014

"GREAT customer service all around!! "

Danny Gonzalez was awesome! He helped me get the vehicle I needed & wanted; drove it home in about 2 hours after arriving to the dealership.

verno1
11/20/2014

"7500 Mile Service"

In and out very quickly, Did what they were supposed to do and got me out. They also ordered a part for me that will be replaced under warranty. Waiting to hear back from them.

Service Department guy behind the desk. Unsure of his name

SandraSilvey
11/11/2014

"wrap-up"

This vehicle purchase was the best I've experienced. Normally I have bad feelings about my experience. Not this time. I will recommend friends to Texan Hyundai.

miracle.west
11/08/2014

"Texan Hyundai rocks"

I would like to thank the Hyundai dealership of Rosenberg Tx. And a special thanks to Tim Martinez who was my salesman that helped me in purchasing a vehicle Thank you

paul5190
11/06/2014

"Spectacular Service"

Spectacular and attentive service and sales associates that took their time answering all our questions and helped us get just the car we wanted. The finance department got us the best deal. They made our car buying experience so exciting. On a scale of 1 to 10 this dealership is an overall 10+. We are so happy we choose Texan Hyundai.

TexanDealerRater
10/20/2014

"clean and prompt service"

The visit took less time than expected and I was out within an hour, which was enough time to check emails and do some browsing. Thanks

Rose Corbitt

jac9138
10/15/2014

"Service experience"

Everything was excellent. On a scale of 1 - 10, a 10!!!!!!! The service I have encountered each and every time I have been at this location has been of utmost excellence. Keep it up.

Rose Corbitt

Emilcalde
9/16/2014

"Amazing Service"

What a great delearship! Customer service was extraordinary! I felt right at home. I had an appointment and they took me right away. They even washed my car and offered me popcorn. Every other Hyundai Dealership doesn't care about customer service and doesn't help you understand what's the problem. Thank you Texan Hyundai!

Service Dept

vrmchan
9/14/2014

"oil change"

My appointment was for Monday, but Mike accepted me and took care of me with no hassle. The whole viisit took less than 1 hour. Coffee was available for waiting customers.

mike robinson