Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

Mike McClure
6/30/2016

"Professional and courteous "

I recommend Texan Hyundai for reasonable prices, top of the line sales and service. Unlike most dealerships, the advertized prices for new cars are real.

Vernon Donaldson

isaacdav
6/29/2016

"Santa Fe purchase"

I enjoyed my experience at Texan Hyundai. My salesman Curtis was very friendly and helpful. He made buying my vehicle stress free. I love my Santa Fe.

Curtis Britten

terrapin
6/27/2016

"It was a good experience."

I got in and out in a reasonable amount of time. The service representative was nice and friendly. He also took the time to explain how some things on the car work.

Michael Robinson

2011&2015
6/26/2016

"Very good and friendly service. "

Very good, friendly and professional service. My "usual" service advisor who made the appointment ( Rose Corbitt) was ill that day so Steven Jackson was the service advisor. All went well. The estimate for the time to complete the service was spot on. The service department really does have a well organized and run crew.

Rose Corbitt, Steven Jackson

dmitch2010
6/25/2016

"Dealership Review"

Excellent experience! Very friendly staff. I received excellent customer service! There was no pressure. They were extremely professional. I will definitely be buying from this dealership again.

Ricardo

don_chulo2002
6/24/2016

"Complements"

Excellent job by my sale person Fernando and finance guy did a terrific job, better than I was expecting!!?! I'll definitely coming back The best,,,,Thanks. Salvador

Fernando Escobar

mjac2015

"Great service"

I had a great buying experience with the dealership. The sales person and other employees were very friendly. I would recommend a friend to buy from here

Fernando Escobar

dkueker

"Happy Santa Fe owner"

My overall experience at Texan Hyundai was fantastic. The salesman, Odarius Turner, was so very patient while teaching me all the new technology in my new Santa Fe, and I am not a "techy" person. He never rushed me and told me I could call back with any questions. I will definitely recommend Texan Hundai to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Odarius Turner

rosanne42

"Third Tucson!"

This is the 3rd Tucson I've purchased- but the first from Texan Hyundai, since I just moved to Richmond- it was definitely the easiest and best experience I've had so far- from sales to finance!

CAPOMATIC01
6/20/2016

"Excellence"

I have purchased five cars from Texan Hyundai. I have found the experience to be very satisfying, enjoyable and thorough. I constantly recommend Texan Hyundai to anyone who inquires about my Sonata or is looking for a new or used car.

Reviews of Alvaro  Ojeda