Texan Hyundai

27309 Southwest Fwy,
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Texan Hyundai Info
About Texan Hyundai

We at Texan Hyundai look forward to serving your Hyundai needs and we hope that we can help you with your next car purchase in Rosenberg TX. We carry the most complete selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles in the Houston area. At Texan Hyundai we are your one stop shop for all your Hyundai needs. We have helped many Houston Hyundai shoppers and we look forward to helping you. Our Rosenberg Hyundai dealership proudly serves the greater Houston area with great low prices, rebates, and incentives on new Hyundai vehicles & used cars and trucks to all of the neighboring areas including Rosenberg, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Park Row, Pasadena, Humble, and Spring TX. At Texan Hyundai, customer service is our number one priority. However, we also take pride in our extensive inventory of award winning vehicles like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Houston, Katy, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, and Rosenberg area Hyundai shoppers can always find the lowest prices and the best service at Texan Hyundai. Quality Auto Repair For Houston & Katy Hyundai Drivers https://cdn-static.dealerrater.com/ncdn/s/6.23.22/Graphics/locales/en-US/buttons/btn_save.png Our state-of-the-art Rosenberg Hyundai service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition and our friendly staff will make your every visit to Texan Hyundai a pleasant one.

About Texan Hyundai

MJ_FLINN
2/11/2016

"Pleasant car buying experience"

Our recent purchase of a 2016 Tucson was smooth and quick. The staff were friendly, personable and efficient. Will our sales consultant was very easy to work with and not high pressure. The sales manager Philip was also very helpful. It was the quickest and easiest purchase of a vehicle I have ever experienced.

Philip Lam

BevL
2/05/2016

"Purchase of a used vehicle"

I must say that everyone at Texan Hyundai are very nice and especially helpful! I highly recommend Odarius Turner as a wonderful salesman. I had an issue with my vehicle and Odarius was quick to get the problem resolved. . I will most definitely refer others searching for new or used vehicles to Texan Hyundai!

Rosie

RIOSSUE
2/04/2016

" Amazing experience "

Was very happy with my salesperson Brandon Budet he was nice answer all my question . Tim was also very courteous he also was very helpful in the finance part and had to be in and out of there with the paperwork . Thank you guys for The pleasant experience . I must definitely will recommend your dealership to friends and family .

MONIGG001
2/02/2016

"1st car"

The staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me get the right car and were so nice. I felt they got me a great deal and I was able to get my 1st car!!! There were 3 awesome people that helpake my dream come true. I feel awful I can't remember the 3rd person by name. He was young and wore all black.

DCW15
1/30/2016

"Recent Accent Visit"

We broight our Accent in for body work. The service and helpfulness was beyond compare! They took us to a nearby restaurant, and picked us up when complete. The car was done on time. The price was fair & the work was excellent. 20 STAR QUALITY!!!

Rosie & MIke Robinson

SPEAREDBEAN
1/26/2016

"Dealer Review"

Applied through the internet,Erdwin took my information, called back in about an hour, gave me the details and asked me if I would like to come by and pick up my car.

GOARMYAIRBORNE89
1/23/2016

"Best Hyundai dealership"

Anyone will love coming to the dealership. I'm always treated very well and with the utmost respect. I am never forced to buy something I need or want.

Kim Hajek
1/20/2016

"Great Service"

Great service, got in and got out really quick. Staff was always giving update on where your vehicle was at and how much longer it should be.

NDMINNIEFIELD
1/19/2016

"Awesome"

I hate going to buy a car because it is such a painful experience dealing with salesmen. Odarius was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and its options. He made buying a car a wonderful experience.

NICA-LEE
1/17/2016

"Excellant service at Texan Hyundai!"

I was very satisfied with the purchase of my new 2016 Elantra! I highly recommend this dealership. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. Especially Super Julio!

Reviews of Odarius  Turner