Volvo Cars Bridgewater

Internet Sales Consultant

May 10, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- stgosch

I decided to travel from out of state to visit this dealership. I felt very welcomed from the second I walked in the door. I dealt directly with Ben, Dan, Steve and Al......who were all more than accommodating to my needs. I would definitely refer this dealership, it was No Doubt the best service I have experienced in purchasing a vehicle!

Dan Carlson
Ben Evans
Al Cologna

April 25, 2017

"Our second purchase from this dealership in less than a year"

- ann

My husband bought his Volvo wagon from this dealership last fall, and had such a great experience that when my Mini Cooper quit on me and I needed a new car I immediately called them. I dealt with Dominick Difalco, at first on the phone and then in person later that day. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, and it didn't take Dominick long to help me figure it out and locate the perfect car for me. I never felt pressured, I felt as if I were being treated very fairly and given a great price without any games being played. The follow-up after purchase was stellar, with Dominick checking in and helping me to figure out my new car whenever I had a question. After our experience with Dominick, we are Volvo loyalists! I could not recommend him, or this dealership, more!

March 25, 2017

"Best car shopping experience"

- JGreenB

I love this dealership! Everyone was very helpful and kind, but my car salesman/adviser, DOMINICK DIFALCO, was amazing, professional, polite, and very knowledgeable. He went out of his way to help me find the car I wanted and even stayed past business hours because I had to work late. I never felt pressured to get a specific car or option and never frustrated during the whole experience of leasing my new car. It was a wonderful and extremely satisfying car shopping experience, and it is all due to Dominick. I will definitely be recommending Bridgewater Volvo to family, friends, and anyone I know and will definitely have them ask for Mr. Dominick DiFalco. When I went to pick up my car, Dominick stayed past business hours again because of my work and also to explain all the functions of the car. He was very patient and very thorough in his instructions to make sure I felt comfortable with the new car. I love my new Volvo XC60 even more because Dominick made this whole experience so enjoyable and will definitely either lease or purchase from him again. Also, Steve Dolly, the finance guy, was very funny and helpful. He made the process of the finalizing payments and signing contracts actually pleasant.

New 2016 Volvo S60, $45575