Volvo Cars Bridgewater

Carl Durant, Service Writer, Volvo Cars Bridgewater

Carl Durant

Service Writer

February 20, 2017

"No hassle, all harmony."

- Missbell512

I despise car shopping/buying and that's a funny thing to say, since my dad owns two used car lots (in another state) and I worked in marketing for a car dealership (15 years ago in another state). My back was up and I had on my game face when I walked into the dealership, but I was quickly put at ease, and never felt hassled. From the minute we walked in the door, I knew this wasn't going to be an ordinary experience. We were introduced to Dominic who at the end of the day, was why we chose a Volvo. He spent time with us answering all of us questions with honesty and integrity. There was no hassle, and everything that was done from start to finish was stress free and pleasant. Nothing was "behind closed doors", we were spoken to like respected buyers and treated like we were VIPS! We knew we wanted an SUV, and stopped at Volvo on a whim because it was next to the Ford dealership where we were turning in our lease. We always thought a Volvo was going to be to expensive for us but Dom took the time to explain the safety features, unique qualities, and affordability of the brand. We took an SUV for a test drive and LOVED it. However, wanted to do our due diligence in looking at other options . We decided to go across the street and look at the Ford. We took the new Explorer for a test drive and left feeling like "just another customer", we were also surprised that it was the same price as the Volvo! After sitting in the Ford showroom, feeling like just a deal, we immediately decided we want to give Dominic our business. Even if the pricing would have been more, we wanted to be a part of the Volvo Bridgewater family. Everyone made us feel like we were important and our business mattered. After letting Dom know what our budget was, we walked away very happy in a loaded XC60. Even the dreaded time in the Finance office was a pleasure. Steve made us feel like we were old buddies and once again treated the deal with honesty and integrity. Having been around the business, Bridgewater Volvo has assembled the best in the business and we will be customers for life.

January 21, 2017

"Excellent Service! - Dominick is Amazing!"

- kalamo

I leased my second volvo here with Dominick. He is beyond professional, helpful and goes the extra mile to deliver customer satisfaction. I have nothing but positive words to say about my experience. After visiting many other dealerships and dealing with other salesman that gave us a bad taste in our mouth, I wouldn't choose any other place to go! :)

January 17, 2017

"The Purchase of My First Volvo"

- Susan Smith

The best car buying experience in my life! Ben Evans assisted me with my initial online research on my 2017 S60 Inscription and was instrumental in arranging my initial visit. Ben and Dominick DiFalco both stayed late at Bridgewater Volvo so that I could look at and purchase my car. This went above and beyond. When I returned two days later to finalize the deal Dominick and Steve had all of the paperwork completed, my Volvo phone app set up and I was driving home much sooner than expected. Dominick provided a thorough explanation of the functions of my new Volvo and I left as a confident owner. Dominick's follow ups have been wonderful and he always has the answer to my questions. What a fine asset to this dealership!

New 2016 Volvo S60, $40510