Volvo Cars Bridgewater

Carl Durant, Service Writer, Volvo Cars Bridgewater

Carl Durant

Service Writer

September 20, 2017

"Repeat customer of Dominick DiFalco"

- Jpbp

Dominick is a consummate professional, and our repeat purchases are proof. Dominick is patient, thorough, and matches us to the best car. This is our second Volvo and we have purchased 2 additional cars with Dominick through the years. We can not say enough.

September 14, 2017

"Best buying experience in 50 years !!"

- Alpha

I was looking for a new vehicle and found myself at the Volvo (Somerville, NJ) dealership. I sat down with Dominick Difalco. No pressure - excellent knowledge of all vehicles - easy to work with - exceptionally friendly. Dominick spent hours answering my questions and searching available inventory. Dominick's primary concern was that I would be 100% satisfied with my purchase - and I was. Without question, it was the best buying experience I've had in 50 years. If you are thinking about purchasing a Volvo, I suggest visiting Volvo Cars Bridgewater and speaking with Dominick.

Steve Dolly

September 05, 2017

"Excellent customer service - excellent personal caring"

- Volvo 60

Is is delightful to be associated with Bridgewater Volvo and their family/staff. For several years we have been doing business with them, and will continue to return and refer. Dominick is outstanding to work with and does not end the relationship with the sale. He is constantly following up, and even visiting when we come in for service of to stop by. What a fantastic man. Also, I must complement Nuno in the service department who always greets us with a smile and always has time to help us with any problem or question that arises. What a pleasure to work with such fine people. thanks for everything!

Other Employees : Nuno in service