Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Daniel Putzig

Wayne Meda, Sales Consultant, Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Wayne Meda

June 09, 2017

"Best car purchase experience I have ever had."

- sstern

From my first email and phone contacts with Bryan LeBlanc, I found the Weeks service extremely professional, knowledgable, respectful and friendly. I quickly knew I had found the right car (2016 A3 e-tron) and the best salesperson to facilitate the sale. Bryan quickly understood what kind of "buyer" I was and that the car was exactly what I had been looking for. Once at the dealership, Bryan was very personable, and took the time to help me with the first steps of understanding the car's complex technology. He conveyed a high level of competence, and an unusual ability to "connect" quickly with the buyer--me. From first contact to follow-up, I have been more than satisfied with the service I received. A+!

Bryan LeBlanc

April 20, 2017

"Daniel was excellent. Great Jeep. "

- AlexStraffin

Had a great experience working with Daniel P at Weeks. Staff was cool and comfortable. High end cars at great prices. Also, transaction was smooth as silk. Laughing my way out the door in my new Rubicon. Thanks guys!

Daniel Putzig

February 13, 2017

"A Pleasurable Buying Experience"

- Stephen H.

We picked up our VW Beetle Convertible from Weeks Pre-Owned on Saturday. What a pleasurable buying experience ! Our salesperson, Stephen Mortati, was a total professional ... no pressure and very responsive. When we picked up the car on Saturday it was "waiting" inside the service department and shining like a jewel, The car was thoroughly detailed and every item on our punchlist was addressed. "Paperwork" was competed quickly with no surprises and we were on our way in no time. I highly recommend this group of professionals.

Anthony Krizni