Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Wayne Meda

July 21, 2017

"superior"

- americanshopper1776

I was in the market for a used car for a few months and engaged with a handful of dealers either through a test drive or talking on the phone. In general, I found them to be better than I remembered last time I bought a car. Still, Weeks was really exceptional. Very human and informative and transparent about things. And then really helpful with the transaction and registration etc. Stephen Mortati was my contact and he was really terrific. I got a fair deal and feel really good about the purchase (about two weeks ago).

Stephen Mortati

July 19, 2017

"Fantastic Experience. Make sure to ask for Stephen Mortati! "

- savn100

Couldn't of asked for a more informative and all around fantastic salesperson and guy then Steve. Weeks Auto of Danbury itself has a great inventory but Stephen made the purchasing experience worthwhile. He worked with me on what options I wanted and really made sure to get the exact car I was looking for. He was extremely patient and kind. I couldn't recommend him more. He really wants to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Thank you so much for everyone at Weeks for getting me in my Audi A3! I couldn't be happier! Both managers were extremely helpful as well!

Joseph Catanese
Anthony Krizni
Stephen Mortati

June 09, 2017

"Best car purchase experience I have ever had."

- sstern

From my first email and phone contacts with Bryan LeBlanc, I found the Weeks service extremely professional, knowledgable, respectful and friendly. I quickly knew I had found the right car (2016 A3 e-tron) and the best salesperson to facilitate the sale. Bryan quickly understood what kind of "buyer" I was and that the car was exactly what I had been looking for. Once at the dealership, Bryan was very personable, and took the time to help me with the first steps of understanding the car's complex technology. He conveyed a high level of competence, and an unusual ability to "connect" quickly with the buyer--me. From first contact to follow-up, I have been more than satisfied with the service I received. A+!

Bryan LeBlanc