AAA Auto Buying Service

Mike Hogan

June 18, 2018

"Couldn't Be Happier!"

- jessbes

8 years ago, I purchased a used vehicle through AAA Auto Buying Service, and loved the experience. They find the highest quality vehicles and make the whole process easy on you. When I was ready for a new vehicle, I looked no where else. I knew what I was looking for, and Nelson Baucom went on the hunt to find me my new beautiful auto. He worked with my schedule and location, and had the vehicle brought directly to my house. The vehicle is in excellent condition (as promised), and I couldn't be happier. Huge thanks to Charlie, too, as he drove the vehicle from Charlotte to Raleigh for me, and returned with my trade-in. I am telling all my friends to go through AAA, and I plan to continue to use them again for future purchases.

Other Employees : Charlie Wilbraham

June 04, 2018

"Auto Buying Made Easy"

- mibeachbaby

I received thorough information timely and Mike Hogan was very professional. The car arrived exactly when promised and in the condition promised. This process was efficient and all the information I needed was available along with photos and the carfax information. Don Camden walked me through the features on this care when he delivered it as well. Very pleasurable experience.

Mike Hogan
Other Employees : Don Camden

June 02, 2018

"AAA Auto Buying - GREAT!"

- JoeMac

This was my first experience buying a car through AAA Auto Buying Service. Nelson Baucom could not have been better! And the guys, Johnny and Charley, who DELIVERED my vehicle to me, were great - paperwork was a breeze, with no 3-hour torture chamber of "BUY THIS WARRANTY OR YOU WILL DIE" threats and all the hours-long arm-twisting that takes place at a dealership. All very straightforward, simple, easy, and quick! I could not be happier and will refer everyone I know to Nelson and his crew!

Other Employees : Johnny, Charley