AAA Auto Buying Service

Alan  Martin, Car Buying Counselor, AAA Auto Buying Service

Alan Martin

Car Buying Counselor

January 15, 2018

"2018 Honda Ridgeline pPurchase"

- Tony

Mr. Galati promptly located the exact vehicle I wanted and identified a fair price. The vehicle was delivered as scheduled, in excellent condition, with a 30-day tag. The paperwork to complete the purchase was accomplished in about fifteen minutes. The AAA people were a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend recommend this service to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle.

January 12, 2018

"Buying through AAA "

- 113355Kune

I recently bought my Honda CRV through AAA Auto Buying Service and this was the second time doing so. What I love is the ease of buying with no sales hype and pressure, all the great perks of service, and the absolutely amazing people that helped me. Of course, I also got the best deal out there and a great trade in price. I only needed to know exactly what car I wanted and all the options I wanted on it. Within a few hours of contacting AAA, they had found the car and had a delivery day set up. My car arrived with everything settled from insurance transfer, tags, ready to roll. Henry H., who delivered my car, even spent some time going over some of the features of the car with me before I signed all the paperwork, and we had a very interesting chat while doing so! Undoubtedly, this is the easiest, most pleasant, even pleasurable, way to purchase a vehicle.

Other Employees : Henry H

January 10, 2018

"2017 Honda Accord purchase"

- KBowen

My experience with AAA auto sales was the best ever when it comes to buying vehicles. Vehicle was just as shown in pictures. No typical car dealership tactics at all. The deal was made over the phone and they handled everything for me. All I had to do was sign the paperwork when they delivered the car. “ That’s right, they delivered the car and paperwork”. Delivery guys were very professional and knowledgeable about the features of the car. Wouldn’t buy from anyone else from now on. A very pleasant experience from start to finish!

Nelson Baucom