AAA Auto Buying Service

Heidy  Pichardo, Car Buying Counselor, AAA Auto Buying Service

Heidy Pichardo

Car Buying Counselor

July 17, 2018

"Never had a car deal so easy. "

- Outback owner

I bought my "new", used Subaru Outback over the phone and traded in my Honda. I knew this particular Outback since my neighbor had traded it to AAA Auto Buying Service; I never even had to look at it. A fair price was negotiated by phone and it was delivered to me in Roanoke, Virginia in beautiful condition after cleaning a few repairs. The salesman and the car-deliverer were helpful and courteous. How much easier could it be?

Nelson Baucom
Other Employees : Al ? (man who delivered car)...very courteous and helpful.

July 09, 2018

"Great experience! Will come here first from now on."

- Vanman1234

This was one of the best buying experiences i've had. I told AAA what vehicle i was looking for and with which features and they found exactly what i wanted an then some. I also traded in a vehicle when purchasing my new one and it was extremely easy. I explored multiple options for both buying and selling/trading in my old car and AAA was better in all aspects. I even went to the dealer with the contract from AAA and they were stunned by what i was getting and couldn't even offer match. The customer service was great too. Had about 100 emails with Greg and Stephanie and they were helpful the entire time. I would highly recommend AAA to anyone looking to buy or sell a car and will definitely be using them in the future. I'f i had to say one negative comment it's that i wasn't able to see the car i was buying before actually purchasing it (kinda just how it works with this type of car buying system). But i went to the dealer to check it out and test drive one so that wasn't a big deal.

July 08, 2018

"Liked this deal!"

- Anoop Verma

Stephanie helped me buy this vehicle. She was prompt, courteous and helped me make an informed decision. Greg helped me seal the deal. I thank both these individuals.

Used 2012 Subaru Impreza Wagon, $12877