AAA Auto Buying Service

Heidy  Pichardo, Car Buying Counselor, AAA Auto Buying Service

Heidy Pichardo

Car Buying Counselor

February 08, 2018

"No hassle, easy way to buy"

- Hondalover

This car buying is pain free. You pick your desired vehicle, let Jimmy know and voila you are done. AAA does all the legwork for you. If you want a truly buying experience, this is the place to go. I highly recommend That go to AAA and speak with Jimmy Galati for your next auto purchase.

Jimmy Galati

January 28, 2018

"Excellent buying experience "

- millernc

Al Martin was very responsive to all our questions. It was great to buy a car without all the unnecessary negotiation. The process was very fast and transparent. I have recommended to others and will definitely use it again. Thanks, Ralph Miller Cary, NC

Alan Martin

January 19, 2018

"First time buying/financing a car, I just wanted a chance..."

- stodys00

Before stepping into AAA, I had never financed a car before. I had zero credit. I was unsure if a bank would even touch me. I found the car I wanted, but was unsure about how to get it. This is where Riki stepped in. He was tremendous from the start. Very knowledgeable, he seemed to know the answer to my question before I was even done asking it. He stopped at nothing to find a bank, which he eventually found, that would finance me the car. He even volunteered to come in on his day off (Sunday) if I needed help getting the car. He would not stop until everything was in place and I was completely satisfied. The only negative thing i can say is that he set the bar so high, it will make it tough for any other car dealer past this point to impress me! Four years from now, when my current car is paid off, I will be back at triple A. And if Riki is no longer there, Ill find him!!! He was that good. Customer for life now. -Samuel T.

Riki Bokavich