AAA Auto Buying Service

Stephanie  Jolly, Car Buying Counselor, AAA Auto Buying Service

Stephanie Jolly

Mike  Hogan, Car Buying Counselor , AAA Auto Buying Service

April 20, 2018

"Outstanding Service (Mike Hogan)-Outstanding Price"

- Nancy - Holden Beach, NC

Excellent! Outstanding! Superb! These words describe the service and the vehicle price that my husband and I received from AAA Auto Buying Service in Charlotte. All my husband and I needed to do was decide on the vehicle we wanted. Then, after an email to Mike Hogan, the rest was taken care of as far as locating our Honda CR-V with desired features and color. We never stepped on a dealership's lot! With Mike's professional, pleasant manner and quick responses via email and phone, we had our SUV delivered right to our door!!! Don, our delivery driver, efficiently handled the paperwork and drove away in our trade-in vehicle. Now, how easy is that?!? Nancy Holden Beach, NC

Mike Hogan
Other Employees : Don (Delivery and Paperwork)

April 19, 2018

"Stephanie and AAA are awesome"

- LoveOurNewCar

Using AAA Auto Buying Service was low stress and allowed us to get the best price possible on a new vehicle. It was luck that we were able to work with Stephanie but next time it will not be luck. We will ask for her by name and you should too. Stephanie was very professional and friendly. She made us feel like we were her only client. Stephanie is very dedicated to providing excellent customer service. She was in constant communication with us during the entire process. The whole transaction from initial call to our new car arriving at our house only took a few days. I did my research and the price Stephanie was able to negotiate was way better than I expected or could have gotten at a local dealer. We also got some extras we didn't expect. Thank you, Stephanie. Also, the gentleman (Don) who delivered our car was top notch. Using AAA Auto Buying Service was a very positive and rewarding experience. We won't buy a car any other way from now on.

Stephanie Jolly
Other Employees : Don (the delivery man)

April 18, 2018

"Excellent "

- Wdm

From beginning to end outstanding service and quality. Quickly found the RAV4 of interest, evaluated my trade in over phone, gave me excellent price, promptly delivered car, handeled paper work on site, drove off with trade. Could not have been less hassle for me.

Used 2016 Toyota Tundra, $27446