AKJ Auto Sales

Ken Healy, General Manager, AKJ Auto Sales

Shawntae Jeffrey, Sales Consultant, AKJ Auto Sales

Shawntae Jeffrey

October 17, 2017

"Great vehicle,the experience was even better!"

- ashbrihankay1

We were looking for a reliable car for my daughter,we looked at AKJ and the Camry showed up on the lot.It was perfect for what we needed. The price was right and it is a solid car.My daughter loves her new car and the transaction was great.Ken even stuck around after hours to do the paperwork so my daughter could drive it that night!

September 25, 2017

"Best overall experience my husband and I have ever had ! "

- Jungle Jim

Great sales team , vehicle selection and price ! We found the perfect Truck , friendly , knowledgeable staff , no pressure, excellent experience! Highly recommended this dealership, it was actually a pleasure to buy there !

Nancy Harding
Shawntae Jeffrey

July 18, 2017

"Loved my experience with this dealership. Bought my truck in"

- Debbie d

Best ever. Had to buy a truck fast. Reviewed on line. Found the perfect Ford for the price and miles. Plus. Love the dark green color. Nice Ranger. Always drove Toyotas but have to say I love this Ford. Had one chance to have a friend drive me down. Just made it before they closed. Everything was perfect. Katie. So helpful. When I was really really in a jam found this perfect Ford. Everything on Cape Cod was SO much more money. Love my new Ranger. Love AKJ dealer. The best thing that happened for me. Five stars.

Used 2005 Chevrolet Silverado, $9498