AMG Auto

Jameson Luciani

Akin Omoniyi, Sales Specialist, AMG Auto

Akin Omoniyi

July 16, 2018

"Special thanks to Hassan."

- Gayane

He worked with me for a week to find the best car I would be happy with. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I like the professional and understanding attitude.

Hassan Hazim

July 13, 2018

"Satisfied customer"

- Lera

I must note the professional staff here. I would recommend to my family and friends. They made my car buying experience fast and easy. Everything was great!

Boris Glikstein

July 10, 2018

"Nice experience :)"

- Kris

What a great experience we had at amg auto inc. We are extremely pleased with our purchase. We were not treated as 'just another customer' and we would strongly recommend going there or at least calling when you are thinking about purchasing a car.

Rafael Vazquez