AMG Auto

Jameson Luciani, Sales Specialist, AMG Auto

Jameson Luciani

Sales Specialist

May 23, 2018

"BLESS YOUR HEART, VICTOR"

- Laura Bryant

Ain't no way there's a better dealership where I can trade in my car. The staff was incredibly kind to me. I visited another dealership to see if they can offer a better price than AMG, but everyone was slow as molasses in there, their cars stank to high heaven – I went back to AMG and I reckon this is the best damn decision I've made when it comes to car buying.

Other Employees : Victor

May 22, 2018

"2017 Jeep Wrangler "

- Catherine

I had a fantastic time coming here and doing business. Everyone was extremely friendly and very professionally. Found a wonderful used Jeep Wrangler at AMG AUTO for a great price and in fantastic condition! Recommend!

May 17, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Jacqueline

I usually don’t write reviews, but now I want to tell about my experience. I purchased a BMW from AMG AUTO back in January so quite a while ago now and everything so far has been fine, knock on wood. Overall very friendly place, pleasure to do business with.

Hassan Hazim