AMG Auto

Hassan  Hazim, Sales Associate, AMG Auto

Hassan Hazim

Sales Associate

December 11, 2018

"100% recommendation from me"

- Katharine

AMG Auto has the best services out there!! I've just bought my first BMW 320i and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Dan the purchase was easy and smooth and now I'm a happy owner of a used but perfect car. It's so great there's also a test drive option if you want to make sure that particular car should be yours!

Dan

December 10, 2018

"Happy customer 😄"

- Bill

AMG Auto gave me absolutely no hassle about trading in my car. In just one short visit I not only did that but secured financing and, thanks to Joy’s help, drove away in an Audi A8

Steven Chepovetsky

December 07, 2018

"Amazing service, recommend it to everyone!"

- Buck Anthony

I picked out a 2016 BMW 428i while visiting the AMG Auto dealership website online. Honestly, I wasn’t quite sure if the car’s inner condition is just as good as it looked on the picture, but once I came down for a test drive, I was more than satisfied with it! Thanks to Joy’s fast and professional work, I was able to close the deal in less than an hour.

Hassan Hazim