AMG Auto

Sales Associate
Akin Omoniyi, Sales Specialist, AMG Auto

Akin Omoniyi

July 31, 2018

"Lack of consideration, care and accountability "

- Matthew

The staff here is perhaps the sole reason I am no longer considering buying from an authorized dealership. This was my first time buying a car so uneducated as I was I had called ahead of time in order to find out about any hidden fees to which I was informed based on the end of month sale there would be none. Last night I had spoken and negotiated with Hassan (who himself is rather a gentleman) only to be brought to a manager who when calculating my total had added on an additional $500 fee, despite my insistence on the guarantee I had received before coming in. After then being both intimidated and berated by the manager, who Hassan later apologized for, I decided to leave as I did not have a certified check with me - although I offered to leave a deposit and was denied. The very next morning I called ahead and regardless of both the charge and treatment by the manager, I informed Hassan I would be purchasing the vehicle and was en route for what they knew was about a 2-hour drive. Upon arrival I was told Hassan was out doing a test drive, however while I was waiting for him I noticed the vehicle I was interested in drive off the lot. Upon inquiry I was told the vehicle was sold and as it had turned out, Hassan himself had gone home. Clearly inflamed by this situation following such a drive I asked to speak first to the manager who told us that he hadn't said half of the things he had said and then to the manager who belittled me (a recent college graduate) for being uninformed and "welcomed to the real world". As an incoming business professional myself I was aghast at how a professional company could treat its consumers this way and manage to stay in business. AMG Auto's may provide competitive prices on their cars, but the lack empathy, respect and perhaps most glaring of all communication that they fail to show their consumers has not only frightened me away from this specific dealership, but the industry as a whole.

3.0

July 17, 2018

"Wonderful service"

- Garik

Wonderful service and the prices are ridiculously low. These guys do care about the clients and love what they do. All the cars, keeping in mind these are the used cars, are in perfect condition, locked and waxed like they are brand new. I had a feeling that I was buying a new car from the salon. This dealership is worth recommending.

Rafael Vazquez

July 16, 2018

"Special thanks to Hassan."

- Gayane

He worked with me for a week to find the best car I would be happy with. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I like the professional and understanding attitude.

Used 2013 Volkswagen Touareg, $15995