AMG Auto

Finance manager

April 19, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- David

Overall all is great. Quick, painless, above and beyond. I purchased used BMW for my son and it’s amazing! The only thing is: I called to AMG AUTO reception several times, but nobody answered, maybe it was too late… In general, everything is good. My son is happy with his new car. Thanks.

Jameson Luciani

April 18, 2018

"Thanks!"

- Anna

Got excellent service! Thank you to great guys from amg auto inc. Bought Land Rover (2011) from here and I am very happy with that. Yes, this car is not in perfect condition, but for such a low price I would never have bought a car with such great characteristics. I’m happy. Will return :)

Hassan Hazim

April 17, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Garo

I was at amg auto to trade in my previous car. I thought it would be stressful experience because I did not understand how to calculate the price on a website. However it was quite easy process. Their financial specialists explained me all necessary information on place. It didn’t take much time. Special thanks to Rafael Vazquez who helped me to find another good car. I'm extremely happy!

Rafael Vazquez