Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Coleman  Hoyt, President , Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Coleman Hoyt

President

November 15, 2017

"Highly attentive, personalized service"

- Jeepbuyer

Very friendly, knowledgeable sales service. Listened well. Accommodated my specific needs Always responsive to my communications. Samson went out of his way to accommodate my closing and delivery of the vehicle at a time after normal working hours when he wasn't even scheduled to be at the store.

Samson Moses

November 10, 2017

"Wade Tyler did it again!"

- nemo0623

3rd car purchased from Wade and the team at Acton jeep. Could not have asked for a better experience. I have sent many friends to Wade foe their jeep. Let's be honest, the car buying experience has a reputation of being a painful process of bantering back and forth. Wade makes the experience painless, all while giving you the best price he can. Marian made the financial portion quick and easy. Explained what I was signing and was there to answer any questions I had. Wade and the team definitely have the best interest of the customer. I highly recommend Wade and the team at Acton Jeep for all your Jeep needs.

November 03, 2017

"Wade Tyler is a rockstar!"

- EileenCc

My husband and I were thinking of upgrading my husband's ride from a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer to something newer. We purchased the Mountaineer in 2004 at the same dealership, when all they sold was Ford and Lincoln-Mercury. My husband was thinking of a Jeep Compass and we decided to return to this dealership, which now sells Jeeps. We pulled up at noon on a Sunday afternoon and Wade came outside to meet us. He brought us right in to his desk and asked us a lot of questions about what we were looking for. He pulled a Compass up front for us to test drive, and we loved it immediately. We returned to make the deal, and it couldn't have been a smoother process. Wade explained all the options and took us back to the lot where we looked at all the in-stock cars to choose our color. Olive green with black roof. Sharp! Wade was super professional and knowledgeable about everything on that car. When We came to pick the car up the next day, Wade say in the car with us, demonstrated all the features, infusing setting up radio stations and pairing my husband's cell phone with the car's Blue tooth. Can't even tell you how impressed we are with the whole experience from beginning to end! We love our car and we love this dealership!

New 2018 Chrysler Pacifica, $46985