Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Coleman  Hoyt, President , Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Coleman Hoyt

President

February 02, 2018

"Great no pressure customer service"

- llb0802

Wade listened to what I wanted, showed and explained different options and never pressured me. Got me exactly what I wanted at exact price I wanted. Great guy! I definitely recommend and will be back in the future

January 31, 2018

"Third Jeep and the same great service"

- Devin

I just leased my third Jeep from Acton CDJR and I can not say enough good things about the service. They are very accommodating and really make sure that the customer is in the correct vehicle for their individual situation.

Dennis Arsenault

January 30, 2018

"First time buyer!"

- ALEXA

I went into Acton Jeep with hopes of purchasing my first new car. Wade greeted me at the door and sat down with me to address every question and concern I had about A. finding my new vehicle and B. making the purchase. Unlike other dealers I had encountered, I had not felt uncomfortable dealing with Wade and Acton in general. I did not feel pressured that the decision needed to be made that day and when I did make the decision, he made the process extremely smooth! I would definitely recommend, especially if you are an apprehensive car buyer!

Dennis Arsenault