Acura Carland

Gil Michelson

January 21, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Allie1722

Last weekend, I purchased my third car with Acura Carland and I have to say, there has been a complete turn around here. Previous experiences had me not wanting to even step foot in this dealership, but I am SO glad I did! I walked in not expecting much, but not only were they able to help with concerns I had with my old car, they were able to get me into a new one that fit all of my needs. Thank you Robert, Jimmy, and Primavera for taking care of me and making me feel apart of Acura Carland. I honestly can not say enough amazing things about you all. I also have to mention that the service department is great as well. I had an issue with my apt. complex and parking the loaner car and Lakisha took care of it, no questions asked. Thank you again Acura Carland!

Jimmy Ore
Other Employees : Primavera, Robert, Lakisha

January 11, 2018

"Easy and comforting experience. "

- Number84

Charles was incredibly responsive and helpful, from my first online inquiry through the completion of the sale. He was knowledgeable about the RDX I purchased, and very personable. He even sat with us to talk football while we waited for the finance dept to finish up. Speaking of, my experience with Acura Carland’s finance department was the fastest and easiest I’ve experienced. At no point did I feel pressured or smothered. For a smooth process and quality vehicle, I recommended checking this place out.

Charles Duncan
Bryan Weiss
Christian Davis

December 02, 2017

"Hugh K is the man!!"

- Chicabitter

Hugh Kronitz is a true pleasure to work with! He is genuine, Personable, trustworthy, and makes the stressful car buying experience enjoyable! Our family will definitely use Hugh again and pass his name on to our friends as well! What a great guy!!!

Hugh Kronitz