Acura of Boston

Kevin Hosein, Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager, Acura of Boston

Kevin Hosein

Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager

September 28, 2017

"THIS PLACE GIVES "ACURA" A BAD NAME. "

- LZG

HAVE HAD TO TAKE CAR BACK FOR THE SAME PROBLEM 7+ TIMES - WHILE EVERYONE HEARS THE NOISES THE CAR IS MAKING (SOUNDS LIKE I'M DRIVING A RENT-A-WRECK) EVERY ONE OF THEIR "BEST" MECHANICS CAN'T FIX IT. THEN, DEALING WITH MANAGEMENT IS A JOKE. I WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE I AM FRUSTRATED IN THE LACK OF RESPONSIVENESS FROM DEALERSHIP THAT I AM A "RED FLAG" CUSTOMER -- MEANING I'M THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM; NOT THE WAY I'VE BEEN SPOKEN TO AND LIED TO. THERE IS A NEW GENERAL MANAGER THAT HAS BEEN THERE ABOUT A MONTH AND IS NOT DOING THIS DEALERSHIP ANY FAVORS - IN FACT, IN MY OPINION, HE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS CUSTOMER RELATION TRAINING WHICH IS WHY THE SERVICE MANAGER FEELS HE CAN GET AWAY WITH SPEAKING TO CUSTOMERS LIKE HE DOES. WHEN I ASKED TO ESCALATE THIS MATTER TO GENERAL MANAGER'S SUPERIOR I WAS TOLD THAT HIS NAME IS JIM CARNEY (OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP) BUT CANNOT BE REACHED BECAUSE HE IS IN FLORIDA. I GUESS MR. CARNEY DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO USE A TELEPHONE! I WOULD WELCOME A DISCUSSION WITH MR. CARNEY AT SOME POINT IF HE FINDS A PHONE CLOSE BY.

Other Employees : DANIEL BOLTON, SERVICE MANAGER / STEPHEN STEIN, GENERAL MANAGER

September 18, 2017

"John Barke"

- 1NSXT4FN

With several failed attempts to get help on my car John stepped in with cape in tow and got my situation HANDLED!!!! He is a capable, helpful, intelligent, service writer with a knack for follow through that seems to be missing in other places I have had to deal with!

John Barke

June 26, 2017

"Did not buy a car but service is still pleasant"

- some guy

Was buying a new car. I looked up TrueCar, etc for the "Fair" price. Dumitru was very friendly and did not pressure me. I will still consider you guys next time.

Dumitru Moisei