Acura of Boston

Kevin Hosein, Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager, Acura of Boston

Kevin Hosein

Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager

September 25, 2018

"Excellent customer service and a beautiful new vehicle!"

- pavlov

My husband and I were surprised by what a fun, pleasant experience we had buying my RDX. The customer service was exceptional. We worked specifically with James Dimidis and he was wonderful!

James Dimidis

September 10, 2018

"Good service and great staff"

- Paul

I am writing this review for a service visit I made to Acura of Boston. I had luckily saw that the drive belt on my MDX was torn and brought it in as soon as I could to have repaired. It was a Saturday afternoon and Bob was able to take my car in and provide me a loaner for the rest of the weekend so that I didn't have to continue driving my car. The car was serviced and Peter helped me get my car back on Monday. I had some concerns with the pricing delivered over the phone and had a minor issue with the way the car was returned to me, but it was all addressed and I had a conversation with Nick Dota the GM at the dealer regarding everything. At the end of the day, I learned how the miscommunication happened and it could have been a minor error which Peter had no control over when he priced out the repair to me on the phone. It would have been correct when I showed up. I'm glad that Nick the GM stands by his employees and am very pleased with the outcome. Will definitely return for my repairs.

Bob Gandolfo
Peter Mark
Nick Dota

August 24, 2018

"Very good sales experience"

- brianWN

I just purchased our second car from Ed Martens in 2 years; and he was just as helpful, courteous and considerate as the first time. The process was handled very smoothly, and Ed surely went out of his way to help obtain the needed signatures as my wife was unable to visit the dealer. I would certainly look to Ed again for a car purchase.

Ed Martens