Acura of Wappingers Falls

Service Manager

October 29, 2018

"supper relaxed "

- carguy jose 2514

They greet you with a smile not $ sign right to the point not trying to sell the world to you Brandon Crilly was a joy to work with

October 25, 2018

"Extremely accommodating and not pushy"

- Carolegenualdo

My experience in purchasing my third vehicle from Acura of WAPPINGERS falls was seamless and not stressful in any way. They did not influence my decision and let me test drive any car I chose. I never felt pressured or rushed and when I found the car of my dreams , we negotiated a deal to turn in my leased car, for a pre-owned purchased car. I feel that I was treated fairly and got an amazing deal. I worked with two sales people, Christina and Jason, they were professional and as a single woman, I was not pushed and did not feel intimidated in any way. Thank you Acura of WAPPINGERS Falls ,for this great buying experience!

Philip Giorgio
Other Employees : Christina Van Vliet , Jason

October 25, 2018

"Brandon ....Most Professional Service "

- Artie163

Brandon of Acura of Wappingers was one of the best saiesman. Brandon took the time to listen to the coustomer and help me meet my comfort level in a car. I went in just to “look” because I loved my 2013 RDX, I didn’t like the new features on the 2019 RDX and have not driven a Sedan in over 15 years but Brandon suggested we “ give it a test drive” well he picked the perfect car for me. It had all the features I liked and I was very comfortable driving my brand new 2019 TLX 😊. Great job Brandon and so LOVE my red leather interior.

• Fresh bagels daily