Antwerpen Dodge Ram

3rd Party

November 17, 2018

"Gary is the best!"

- KA5217 Verified Customer

I went in to have a nail removed from my tire and they were able to see me right away. The service guys were professional. They checked all 4 tires to make sure there were no more bills and that an 4 tires had the proper tire pressure. Thanks for everything.

Gary

November 15, 2018

"A great day"

- JIGGSAW819 Verified Customer

I live in the area and always love the dodges. And got tired of what i had an wanted something new. So i walked in on a humble and Mike greeted me. Asked was there something he can do for me. Before you knew i went home with a new dodge and was very happy.

Mike Snowden

November 14, 2018

"Great service, not so sure on price ?"

- LJRITTER1 Verified Customer

I didn't have an appointment. They were busy and I managed to get there BEFORE they started to turn people away. The service was great. The advisor was great. My only issue is, I had a rodent chew the wires to the coolant temperature sensor. I don't know that parts and labor cost $405 to repair them ? It seems a bit extreme, but that's what they charged me. I watched the tech for the most part, and it didn't seem to me that it was that difficult of a fix.

Michael Shreve