Antwerpen Dodge Ram

Tonia Hawkins

September 17, 2018

"Service "

- dave.hogsten Verified Customer

Gary is great. If he wasn't there I would be going somewhere else. Not an Antwerpen fan. In fact I have always said I will never buy a car from Antwerpen. Sorry to hear J.D. and John were let go.

Gary Lotman.

September 16, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- MELISSACORPREW Verified Customer

Took my car into the service center too see if I needed new brakes. My car was inspected and they were honest and up front. Also had an oil change which went great!

Gary Lotman

September 15, 2018

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- PHEENIXALEXANDER Verified Customer

I had such a wonderful experience buying my vehicle. Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable; I felt very safe purchasing here. Derrick and Jason were fantastic, working very hard to get me the vehicle I wanted. Even the finance person made it easy to sign the deal. I wish I remembered his name, as he was fantastic! I highly recommend this dealership

Derrick Moore, Jason Scarlett