Atlantic Auto Group

Corey Griffin

November 13, 2017

"I was treated well"

- Alta0411

they worked with me in the price, if any problem they said they will work with me, they were helpful with me, I think I got a good car

August 11, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- David

Miguel was great to work with. No pressure and no surprises and good follow-up. I would definitely recommend Miguel for a new or used car purchase.

May 29, 2017

"Great buying experience, no surprises"

- scott

I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in a specific color and with specific options. I found the vehicle I was looking for at Atlantic using an Internet search. This vehicle was priced over $2000 lower than comparable vehicles at other dealers. In fact, several other dealers said that this was just a pitch to get me in the door, then I would end up paying other fees like dealer prep to cover the difference in price. So I was skeptical that I would actually get the advertised price. I spoke with Tonya several times, who answered all of my questions and assured me that the price was valid and there would be no hidden charges. She also said I should be able to get a quote on my trade-in that would be comparable to the trade-in quote from another dealer. So even though Atlantic was over 2 hours away, I decided to take a chance and make an appointment. I'm so glad I did. I came into the dealership and met Chris, one of the sales guys. He showed me the vehicle, which was exactly as advertised, let me take a quick test drive, and then we went through the purchase process. It was painless with no surprises. No haggling, no pressure, no tactics like "I have to check with my manager", etc. I drove away that night in my new Jeep, and received the same amount for my trade that I had been quoted at other dealers. And the purchase price and other fees were exactly what had been quoted. I had to come back a few days later to complete the financing, but didn't have a lot of time. I called the night before to let them know. When I got there, they had everything ready, and I was in and out of the dealership in 20 minutes. I would definitely buy from these guys again, they are very professional and honor the prices they quote. Highly recommended!

Chris McDonald