Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Chris Mooney

September 23, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Pickles

I was watching TV one night when a commercial came on for Atlantic Lexus. I wanted a Lexus but figured I couldn't get one because of financial issues which caused my credit rating to be very low. I waited a few days and I decided to take a shot at calling them even though I thought it was a long shot. I called and immediately had the owner on the phone. I told him my situation with my credit and he said lets give it a try. I was driving around in a beat up 2005 jeep and thought I would be driving it for a long time. In just over a week the owner had me approved to purchase a car. I went to the dealership on a Saturday to test drive some cars and the next day Denise San Martin (my saleswoman) came to my house and picked me up and that day I drove away in a great blue IS 300. The deal was seem less and I couldn't be happier. Thank You Keith and Denise and everyone at Atlantic Lexus.

Denise San Martin

September 11, 2018

"A Truly Professional Experience at Atlantic Lexus"

- Bernadette

Meeting Fred (Farhad) Sachmechi was a blessing to a truly phenomenal car buying experience. Fred introduced himself in the parking lot as we were surveying the cars available for sale outdoors. He said he was available for any questions or information we would need. He was direct and asked the insightful questions to narrow down the choices and make the buying experience seamless. We spent 3 hours with him on our first evening and put a down payment on a car after he had negotiated the best price with his team members. We then informed him that we were trading in a 13 year old vehicle which he handled swiftly and professionally with a polished directness to finish the transaction as quick as possible. We came back the next day to test drive the vehicle and make 100% sure we were making the right decision. Andre helped us to expedite that with speed and efficiency. We then sat with Nina in Finance and the first words she said were "Are you excited"!! She was extremely helpful with all finance options and she was so kind and caring in her approach and positive manner. The following morning Fred was very personable and we truly felt the comfort as we would with a family member sitting around the living room talking cars and life :) Finally, Nancy at reception greeted us with a smile and immediately connected us with our sales person with no waiting time also offering food and beverages. All in all, Atlantic Lexus gets a 5 Star Gold Star rating and awards should go to Fred who locked us in for the final sale!! He is a spectacular negotiator and the Best of the Best!!! Bernadette and Tony

Nina Deptula
Andre Galarza
Farhad Sachmechi

September 06, 2018

"New Car Lease after being WAY OVER mileage on old lease"

- Orauto1

I was so nervous about turning in my 2015 Lexus RX that was significantly over mileage, especially since our salesman who helped us for years has retired. I thought I had no choice but to buy out my lease. Thanks to Fred Sachmechi I drove off in a beautiful, Brand NEW RX 350 with better safety features than my old one. I am so pleased with the Atlantic Lexus of 110 team!

Farhad Sachmechi