Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Chris  Mooney, General Sales Manager, Atlantic Lexus Of 110

Chris Mooney

November 13, 2018

"Excellent handling of new car purchase "

- ES350 Owner

I received very professional and personal service as we went through the purchase of another new vehicle, my fourth Lexus! Thank you to everyone at Atlantic Lexus! I love my new ES350.

Other Employees : Kwezi Cush

November 08, 2018

"Easy and I left comfortable. "

- Wtrhooch

Chris U was a great salesman to work with, extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the cars. Keith Drago the GM was great also, made sure I was happy and comfortable which I am.

Chris Uccellini

November 01, 2018

"Quick, professional and caring"

- N1014

This is my first Lexus experience and I could not be happier. I purchased an RX350 a few days ago. I worked with Edgar (sales), Chris (manager), Larry and Nina (finances) and all of them were very professional and succeeded my expectations. Very happy with the staff and the dealership. I got a great price and they went above and beyond to make sure I will be satisfied with their offer. Excellent experience overall: time management and service are top notch! Highly recommend!

Nina Deptula
Larry Smath
Other Employees : Edgar (sales)

Atlantic Lexus Of 110, Farmingdale, NY, 11735