1) Late opening the door at 7:30am for service; those dropping off car to go to work want a quick check in
2) if someone is there at 7:30am for a basic oil change; it should not take over 2 hours without receiving there car back ready to go
3) customer should not get hit by a SMOKER smell as a greeting
4) use common sense when trying to contact Extended Warranty approvals; if there is no answer, find another number or go to internet to find way to contact, instead of waiting & waiting doing the same thing that is not working
5) clean you waiting area; carpet was filthy, food under chairs, spill drinks on tables, etc.
6) do not conduct financial business with a "clan" of folks around knowing about your business
7) escort the guest back to their car just like you receive the car instead of saying your keys are in it and parked right outside.